Dreams

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Chevre »

I had a dream in which my family went to this weird compound to get MRIs/CT Scans...after they were done, they assistants gave us booklets that previewed the results, but withheld other information...and we were all scared we had brain tumors.

I then dreamt (in the same night) that I was in the (US) Big Brother house, with a mixture of the current cast and my friends. I could wall-run in the backyard, but nobody wanted to talk to me, so I went through the house crying until I found Rachel in the living room. She was like, "what's wrong?" I was like "Nobody will talk to me..." and then she left. Then it was eviction time and I had to evict either Cassi or Shelly...I evicted Cassi but then there was this weird sexual scene on the couch and I started giggling...then Dani was like, "You better calm yourself down because they could press a button or something and won't let you pee your pants."

Then I woke up.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Chevre »

I wouldn't want to lucid dream. Like, it's the thrill of not knowing what'll happen next that makes you want to dream every night. :D

I haven't had any good ones recently though (obviously because Xalxe hasn't been in them demanding that we sew thread into ourselves :( )
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Chevre »

So I had a dream that I went to this other university in my city to visit some friends, and I got horribly lost and stumbled into this weird bar scene.

Weird thing is, I was near that university today and saw a set of businesses that were the same ones I saw in my dream.

I've never been in that part of town before.

o_o I do have those dejavu dreams but this one was weird because the event hasn't actually happened yet (if it does...eekers) but I saw things that were in the dream.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Chevre »

In post 29, Glork wrote:I had a dream last night that I was at my university and there was a mass killing and I witnessed one of the murders and the guy saw me and started to come after me. It ended before he would have gotten to the dorm room I was hiding in, though.

It was kind of weird.

Those kinds of dreams are the worst. If you can remember, what was your emotional state as all that was happening around you? When it happens to me, I'm more relaxed then I would be in the real situation for some reason.

What usually happens is I have the same person chasing after me in the same setting like five times and every time I fail to escape.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Chevre »

I don't know what the rest of dream entailed, but I remember walking down main street in my small hometown at night when this large lady got out of a pickup and tackled me and wanted to marry me. I woke up like immediately. I had been contemplating walking somewhere at night alone so that dream made my decision for me. :P
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Chevre »

I had horrible dreams last night.

The first was that we were walking my friend's tiny dog, and it got ran over by a car but it was still alive and relatively unhurt, except one of its eyes was randomly popping out. We were scared what her mom would do when she saw it.

The second: I was at an airport with a bunch of my high school classmates going on a trip somewhere and we were eating at a Asian restaurant. We ordered kimchi but my friend's brother stole it and we were super sad and then we chased him.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Chevre »

Well...

I had a dream I went to Disneyland with my aunt AND HER CAT and as we were experiencing all the rides and attractions the cat kept getting away so I'd have to go get it and my aunt would yell at me. Makes me never want to go to Disneyland.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Sat May 26, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Chevre »

I had a dream that I was in the basement of my aunt's house and sudden a spider larger than any you'll find in nebraska emerged from the ceiling. Pretty sure my mind was trying to make it a huntsman spider, but I've only seen a few pictures so it was foggy. Anyway, it chased me around the past and I was super scared.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Chevre »

I had a dream last night that I was at this really weird restaurant with my family, including my grandma. Apparently we went there quite often. Anyway I had to go to the bathroom, but the bathroom was a creepy weird long room which was filled with junk. Anyway after we ate there was a pool/lake outside, so I jumped in. But then I realized that my phone was in my pocket! I got out immediately, but it was too late. Eventually it broke in half, and I was so sad. I thought this was really happening in real life. Then I woke up and was never so happy to see my unbronken phone! :)

Also I randomly remember singing "Like a G6" on the car-ride and my mom was so confused by the lyrics.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by Chevre »

I dreamt I was in the Big Brother UK house from this year, and I was friends with Ashleigh, Sara, and Deana.

NOTE: I will not return to this thread in fear of spoilers, as I'm catching up and I'm only on
Lydia's eviction.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Chevre »

I woke up this morning at 4:30, but I ended up going back to bed at 6:30 and proceeded to have one of the most frightening dreams ever.

In an earlier dream, I remember we were going to do a sort of Christmas play, but all that ended up happening was choosing roles and stuff. I thought I was an angel, but someone also had said I was just on the crew. So in this dream, that play came to fruition. Except I wasn't an angel, I was a member of the crew, and I kept doing everything wrong. So I ended up breaking down and walking out. When people came searching for me, I attacked them, and somehow got a huge scratch on my face. Anyway, these people were scared, so they gave me their bicycle and told me to go home. Well pretty close to my house is the hospital, and that's as far as I made it, still attacking people on the way, before I finally passed out.

When I woke up, I thought I was waking up from the dream, except I was still in the dream world and I was waking up from my pass out session. My family wanted me to explain what'd happened (although I think the theater people had already explained it from their view). I began to explain, and for some reason turned on my computer. It was then I noticed that Minecraft-shaped people were coming out of the cornfield at the end of my driveway. I don't think anyone else could see them. When I returned to my computer, it had a weird error, and then my dream-self made the connection that somehow the computer was causing video game worlds and the real world to intermix.

It may not sound frightening, but it was so scary and when I woke up fo' realz I was so glad to see my cat. :S
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Chevre »

So there was this thread on Reddit today. And maybe I'm being good ol' Chevre, but I can't bring myself to believe some of the naysayers in the comments. This happens to me fairly often. Like I'll dream a dream, maybe remember it, maybe not, and if I do remember it I might note that it's like one of the dreams I've had like this before, or I might be like, "Ha! Like that'll ever happen. When will I ever get myself in that situation?" And then it might be a month or six, and it'll happen, and I will remember it from the dream.

This doesn't really fit with the deja vu argument they are bringing up because I remember these dreams months in advance, and I the time disconnect necessary boggles my mind.

I just don't get how some people can be SO CERTAIN that things like this aren't possible.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Chevre »

I had a dream the other night that was some weird mixture of Siren: Blood Curse and The Happening. These glowing purple spores were floating around and if you inhaled them, you would turn into a zombie-like creature that wanted to harm other living things or kill yourself. Also it turned your eyes into antennae like stalks. So I was trapped in a school were all the students were like this. It was terrible.

Return to “General Discussion”