Yet Another Dance of the Title Fairy: Change Up

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 126, mykonian wrote:UN, would you consider "hated townie" to be an insulting title?

This is what it comes down to really. I dont think its the best for him (not sure whats better)... just dont think its a good path. Despite not being popular on the GD side of the site, UN is probably in the top 10% of players right now and if he thinks its at all a knock against his play, that makes it a bad title.

Something like
Michael Vick of Mafia
for UN (plug in Tiger Woods, Alex Rodriguez, etc depending on sport preference) is better. Reflects being a talented player and at the same time very unpopular
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 128, quadz08 wrote:
In post 127, Rainbowdash wrote:UN is probably in the top 10% of players right now

Top 10% most recognizable, definitely. Top 10% quality, almost definitely not. He's probably top 50%, because he's not terrible, or not even bad, really, but he's not one of the elite players by a long shot.

I would take him over a whole lot of people for who I think is a good player, I think a lot of the "he isnt good" comes from the fact that people who dont like him dont WANT him to be good. Real life... yeah top 10% is really pushing it... but forum he is someone I would much much rather have in my faction. He is different but is quite effective when he tries to be an is right more than the average player.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 185, Korts wrote:For better or worse, you're part of this community. But an all-positive title doesn't suit you, and I don't think your past should be whitewashed like that. If your title is to be a fair representation of your on-site presence (as is the purpose of titles in my mind), your divisive persona should be referenced.

Korts for
No means yes
with it reaching this level of idiocracy?
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Maybe its due to where I live... but Spam is something I associate with Hawaii very closely.

Hawaiian Delicacy, Hawaiian Diet.... dunno... if he is opposed to Gold Star maybe its not the correct approach to actually be taking.
You don't earn
loyalty

Return to “Player Titles”