Blastoide
Blastoide
Goon
Blastoide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Blastoide »

Yes! Thank you everyone! This experience is definitely one of the best ones I had on this site every. It was extremely fun! Thank you Twisted Spoon and Shiidaji for the first half, thank you Animorph for the second half, and the biggest thank you is for Nicholas for everything! :]
Blastoide
Blastoide
Goon
Blastoide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Blastoide »

"I am simply stating things that may or may not need to be changed through my thorough use of sarcasm, trolling, and all around bitchiness."

Here you go, Pizza. Didn't you want this for after the game? No need to thank me. I already know I'm perfect. :P
Blastoide
Blastoide
Goon
Blastoide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Blastoide »

In post 87, Pizzadudes7 wrote:
In post 84, Blastoide wrote:"I am simply stating things that may or may not need to be changed through my thorough use of sarcasm, trolling, and all around bitchiness."

Here you go, Pizza. Didn't you want this for after the game? No need to thank me. I already know I'm perfect. :P

Who said this?

Aragorn wrote:
Elrond wrote:
Aragorn wrote: Remember that one time, the challenge logs were up to date? Yeah, neither do I.
Shush you. BBcode is unwieldy on a phone.

I am simply stating things that may or may not need to be changed through my thorough use of sarcasm, trolling, and all around bitchiness.

(Someone remind me to save that for my sig after this)

Return to “Social Game Archive”