Micro 101 - Vengeful Mafia (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Micro 101 - Vengeful Mafia (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

Welcome to Micro 101: Vengeful Mafia!

Player List:

The People Who Are Still Alive

1)
jmo16mla
Mafia Godfather
survives.
3)
Magister Ludi
Mafia Goon
survives.

Bold
= Confirmed
* = Prod

Spoiler: The Ones Who Are Dead
4)
orcinus_theoriginal
Vengeful Townie
, lynched Day 1.
5)
Voidedmafia
Vengeful Townie
, Venge-killed Day 1.
2)
SoraAdvent
Vengeful Townie
, Endgamed Day 1.

Modkilled:

Nobody, and let's keep it that way.

Latest Vote Count wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.Final

jmo16mla (0) -
SoraAdvent (0) -
Magister Ludi (0) -

LYNCHED
orcinus_theoriginal (3) - Magister Ludi, SoraAdvent, Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia (0) -

Not Voting: jmo16mla, orcinus_theoriginal

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

As of Post #34,
orcinus_theoriginal
was lynched. He was a
Vengeful Townie

Vengekill deadline is Saturday, December 29th at 8pm PST or in (expired on 2012-12-29 20:00:00)

Notable Events:
Vote Count 1.1
End of Day 1,
orcinus_theoriginal
lynched.
Last edited by Jackal711 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

Rules: (borrowed and modified from chkflip)

1. This game uses the Vengeful Mafia setup, which is an Open setup.

2. To vote for a player, bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g.
Vote: Jackal711
. As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must bold an unvote, preferably in the format
Unvote: Jackal711
. You may also Vote: No Lynch, and Unvote: No Lynch. Use of the vote and unvote tags is also allowed, and preferred.

3. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch,
the player with the most votes will be lynched

4. Once you're lynched, nightkilled, or modkilled (a modkill ends the day ONLY if the modkilled player is pro-town), I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.

6. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible text, etc. THIS INCLUDES ENCRYPTED TEXT! You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
blue
or
bolded blue
. This is my mod color. Violators will be warned. Doing it again will result in replacement.

7. Impersonating the moderator WILL NOT HAPPEN. Doing so, you will be replaced.

8. If you somehow have the ability to edit or delete your posts in this forum, please DO NOT do so. If I catch you doing such, you will be replaced or modkilled.

9. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, and then only with whom I have allowed you to do so and at your specified time. This is a modkillable offense.

10. Discussing an ongoing game in this game's thread gets you a warning the first time and a MODKILL the second time.

11. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

12. Claiming to be scum with someone else will result in a modkill.

13. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for
hours without notifying me of his or her absence. If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. I will only prod the same player twice. If a third prod is required, they will be replaced.

14. I am not God (or a Lawyer). I am only human and prone to making mistakes like any of us. If I do make a mistake please bring it to my attention either via PM or in thread. If addressing me in thread please do so in bold
@Mod: (message)

15. All rules are subject to change. If there are changes I will point them out in the next posted vote count.

16. All lynches and actions are considered to be done instantly. Obviously I can't be on all the time, so they will be posted as soon as possible. Night actions are considered to all happen at the same time. The principles of NAR (Natural Action Resolution) as discussed in the Wiki will apply in any conflict.

17. Day deadlines will be 2 weeks. If deadline is reached without a lynch, the person with the most votes will be lynched. Deadline for venge-kill submission will be 48 hours.

18. If anyone gets modkilled, they will turn into a Neutral Survivor for all purposes and will lose the game. Day will also end immediately if they were town-aligned.

19. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason: HAVE FUN! Enjoy! And good luck!
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

Role PMs are out. Game will begin when everyone has confirmed.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Jackal711 »

With everyone confirmed, the game begins now.

Day 1 deadline will be Tuesday, January 8th at 11am PST or in (expired on 2013-01-08 11:00:00)
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 1.1

jmo16mla (0) -
SoraAdvent (0) -
Magister Ludi (0) -

L-1
orcinus_theoriginal (2) - Magister Ludi, SoraAdvent
Voidedmafia (0) -

Not Voting: jmo16mla, orcinus_theoriginal, Voidedmafia

Day 1 deadline is Tuesday, January 8th at 11am PST or in (expired on 2013-01-08 11:00:00)
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 1.Final

jmo16mla (0) -
SoraAdvent (0) -
Magister Ludi (0) -

LYNCH
orcinus_theoriginal (3) - Magister Ludi, SoraAdvent, Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia (0) -

Not Voting: jmo16mla, orcinus_theoriginal

As of Post #34,
orcinus_theoriginal
was lynched. He was a
Vengeful Townie

Orcinus has 48 hours to submit the venge-kill. This time will expire on Saturday December 29th 8:00pm PST or in (expired on 2012-12-29 20:00:00)
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

"If I'm dead, you're going with me!" screams Orcinus as he pulls a gun and shoots
Voidedmafia

Voidedmafia
Vengeful Townie
, Vengekilled Day 1.

A second gunshot is then heard as
SoraAdvent
falls dead soon afterwards.

SoraAdvent
Vengeful Townie
, Endgamed Day 1.

The scum team of
jmo16mla