Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:41 pm

Post by Dirge »

Pooky, much of the same could be said for many of us players in this game. I do look forward to Fish's response though.

Unvote: olio
I only voted him to remind us of the real game going on here. I have always loved his avatar.
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:01 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

some of the points raised against FB can be applied to many players here that's true.

but some also can't be

I find your defense of FB quite curious. Do you support the direction the game was moving in before I made my post? Just people scrambling on randombandwagons right b4 deadlines instead of people actually making cases against other people?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:32 pm

Post by mith »

Quag, yes, and Round 2 started October 3rd (reply 653).
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:56 pm

Post by mith »

Vote Count:
7 to lynch.

Fishbulb: 4 (Atticus, Fritzler, ibaesha, PookyTheMagicalBear)
PookyTheMagicalBear: 1 (Quagmire)
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:05 am

Post by olio »

Dirge, how does my avatar has anything to do with this? Was that a hidden huggles or I'm reading too much into it?

I actually got same reaction as Quag after I first saw Pooky's post.
vote: Pooky

Then I read it and realized Pooky rises good points.
unvote
vote: Fishbulb

attack Mlaker with Richard Cheese
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Anonymities
Anonymities
Townie
Anonymities
Townie
Townie

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:56 am

Post by Anonymities »

According to Fishbulb, he was going to be back this evening to explain himself. If he does not then I will vote for him when I am next on.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:11 am

Post by Dirge »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Do you support the direction the game was moving in before I made my post? Just people scrambling on randombandwagons right b4 deadlines instead of people actually making cases against other people?
It's interesting that you are trying to take credit for getting the game on track. I tried to remind everyone that we are still playing a mafia game a few posts above your own. I think the additional games, fun as they are, are making this game awkward and easy for us to forget our goal.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I find your defense of FB quite curious.
I can see how you may think that I was defending Fish, I find it curious though that you would make something of it at this time. Let me be clear, Fish's actions are suspicious. Since he already had votes when I made that comment I decided to wait for his response to determine whether or not I would vote for him.

Olio, I guess that was just huggles.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:28 am

Post by mlaker »

I like Pooky's points and I don't have much else to go on sooo.....
Vote Fishbulb
. Whether the vote stays or not is based on Fish's response.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:35 pm

Post by Atticus »

I trust Pooky's judgejemtn, myself, but I find it hard to beleive that so many people would join Pooky for just that reason.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by Atticus »

II knew I should have checked my spelling.

If you didn't guess, that's supposed to be judgement.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:45 pm

Dirge, do you really think making posts like "yo guys! we're playing a mafia game here, don't forget that!"

Are actually going to get the game back on track?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:21 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Okay, sorry everyone. Good to see all of the sheep jumping on. I guess they are all just happy to have someone to vote for, can't say I blame them, though.

In responce to Pooky's analysis of everything I've said, he could've picked any random player and made the same points. I could probably make the same arguments back at him.

Yes, I've logged in frequently so I've kept up with the game, but I only have a few minutes here and there due to outside interference so I never get to make any solid posts. I usually type up quick thoughts and have a hard time keeping up with what all has been said. I didn't think it would be such a big problem because I'm innocent so I'm not worried about being caught in a lie. I say what I'm thinking and hope it is of some use.

Now if you want to get rid of me for participation only, well, I guess so be it. I see plenty that are just as bad, if not worse, but whatever.

Since I'm pretty much lynched already, I am a Blank Green Card. We are just basic townies, no abilities and such. If anyone would like to confirm my claim I would appreciate it. I don't think it is too late.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:18 pm

Nice, your defense is "well everybody else is doing it too!!"

Ok hotshot, tell me who else was tied with Kristocker for top in points going into Night 2,

Tell me who else was pushing for a lynch with complete craplogic on Day 2.

I also would protest stringently to you lumping me along with yourself in such a category, I think I've contributed quite a bit more(like correctly pegging Thesp as a lying jester maybe)

There is a difference between being too damn lazy to post and not posting enough so that the game walked blindly in deadline but showed up to push for whoever was leading in the vote numbers based on complete craplogic.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:28 am

Post by Fishbulb »

No, that's not my defense. There is no defense. I'm innocent, that's my defense.
Pooky wrote:Ok hotshot, tell me who else was tied with Kristocker for top in points going into Night 2,
Wow, you sure got me there. You mean that I'm the only one that would kill off someone who was a leader in points? You're right, it's gotta be me. I wonder why I didn't kill anyone ahead of me last night, but I'm sure you've got a great theory on that.
Pooky wrote:Tell me who else was pushing for a lynch with complete craplogic on Day 2.
Well, I don't see the craplogic there. I mean, that was a great analysis you gave, but you can't brand everything craplogic that you just don't agree with. Deadline was looming, you were are best chance at lynching scum. I think you are just lucky that most of them aren't going to bother to go back and read my posts in context because this one is completely bogus.
Pooky wrote:I also would protest stringently to you lumping me along with yourself in such a category, I think I've contributed quite a bit more(like correctly pegging Thesp as a lying jester maybe)
And that doesn't prove anything about you. Scum wouldn't want to let the Jester win either.
Pooky wrote:There is a difference between being too damn lazy to post and not posting enough so that the game walked blindly in deadline but showed up to push for whoever was leading in the vote numbers based on complete craplogic.
Great for that. Unfortunately that doesn't mean anything in this case. Hard to argue for my defense when you are just making up crap that doesn't have anything to do with me.

Here's the deal, I'm innocent. Whether or not I've played this game decently is what is in question. And we can discuss that if you want, but this game is about catching scum.

Here's a thought, why would I kill off the only person ahead of me in rankings? I mean, that's pretty obvious, yet I did it anyway even though I could've had a chance to pass her up on the next game. Why would I give myself away so easily? Sounds to me like it was an intentional setup, and guess who was first to come up with this brilliant proof!

vote: PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:03 am

You would kill her only if you had NOTHING BETTER to base your nightkill on.

Scum get more information just as town does as the game progresses, as you get more information, you'd stop killing based on such a motivation, plus it'd look pretty damn obvious if all the high point people start croaking cept for you.
Fishbulb wrote:No, that's not my defense. There is no defense. I'm innocent, that's my defense.
That's not a defense, nobody is going to say they are guilty.
Fishbulb wrote:Deadline was looming, you were are best chance at lynching scum.
No I was your best chance at getting a LYNCH, there's a damn big difference between getting a LYNCH and lynching scum.

Do you know why I was your best shot at getting a lynch? Because scumbags won't hesitate to vote for me unlike if their buddies. Every innocent person HAS a better chance of being lynched than any scumbucket if we scramble at deadline and pile votes onto whoever leading the bloody votecount because scum can bandwagon innocents. If we follow your strategy of wafting till deadline then pile onto whoever has the most votes since they're out best shot of getting any lynch and who's probably been set up by scum then we'd lose the game pretty fast that way.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Anonymities
Anonymities
Townie
Anonymities
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:49 am

Post by Anonymities »

I don't think OMGUS voting for pooky is really doing much to prove your innocence. To be honest, it is pooky that is dragging the town along with his analasys and activity.

Vote: Fishbulb
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:19 am

Post by Quagmire »

Anonymities wrote:I don't think OMGUS voting for pooky is really doing much to prove your innocence. To be honest, it is pooky that is dragging the town along with his analasys and activity.

Albeit crappy at best. If I wasn't voting for Pooky already, I'd be voting for you, with mlaker being a close third.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:51 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Anonymities wrote:I don't think OMGUS voting for pooky is really doing much to prove your innocence. To be honest, it is pooky that is dragging the town along with his analasys and activity.

Sheesh, this is ridiculous. After my post the only thing that I said was an OMGUS vote for pooky?? That wasn't even an OMGUS vote (what a stupid acronym, but... bleh). I am voting him because it is obvious he set up killing kristocker so the blame would be on me. He's now sad that no one else picked up on it so he has to do it himself. He's throwing in a bunch of other crap to see if it sticks, and luckily for him no one really cares enough to read his post and realize it.

I guess I'm dead now, but I hope you all realize after my death that Pooky is scum. He was scum with MeMe, and he killed kristocker.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:12 am

Post by mith »

Final Vote Count:
7 to lynch.

Fishbulb: 7 (Anonymities, Atticus, Fritzler, ibaesha, mlaker, olio, PookyTheMagicalBear)

PookyTheMagicalBear: 2 (Fishbulb, Quagmire)

Mod Note:
Still no internet at home, so death scene/etc. will have to wait until tomorrow.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:55 pm

Post by mith »

Game 5: Betrayal at House on a Hill - Attacks

Atticus totally fails to attack "mith-mod", as "mith-mod" does not exist. (No effect.)

MrBuddyLee sends an OSU Buckeyes mascot to PookyTheMagicalBear, but just manages to teach Pooky how to be a winner. (PookyTheMagicalBear gains one Might point.)

Fritzler assaults Fishbulb with A JOHN WILX BOOTH. The result is obvious. (Fishbulb loses one Sanity point.)

olio plays some music by Richard Cheese, but mlaker just enjoys it. (mlaker gains one Speed point.)

The Traitor strikes! (mlaker loses one Speed point.)
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:03 am

Post by mith »

Scene 10 - July 26, 8:13 PM

The room is shaking. Reality seems to be coming apart. There were sheep jumping over a fence a moment ago, but now they seem to be jumping into a black maw of nothingness. What's going on? And what's that noise?

"Hey! Mod! Wake up!"

The Mod finally opens his eyes. Ah. Must've dozed off.

"We've got 7 votes. Can you get on with lynching kristocker?"

"What? Already? Oh. Ok."

There is a flash, and the kristocker mask falls away to reveal...

Fishbulb, playing kristocker (MoS's Mom, Mafia) is dead. It is Night 4, deadline is 72 hours from this post.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:33 am

Post by mith »

Scene 11 - July 27, 9:34 AM

As the remaining inhabitants of the house (now on a hill) wake, they notice that Dirge has already been up. He's sitting at the kitchen table, holding a reddish beverage.

Dirge waking early in his own house to have a drink wouldn't be particularly noteworthy on its own.

Even just someone wearing a convincing Dirge mask doing the same wouldn't be too peculiar. Aside from the mask, of course.

This scene, however, is strange for two reasons:

One, there is a stake protruding from his chest.

Two, the beverage is blood.

mlaker, playing Dirge (Dracula) is dead. It is Day 5, 6 to lynch...?

Mod Note:
Today's games will be delayed (approximately 24 hours, hopefully) due to internet issues on my end. As one of the games will change the way today's lynch works, votes will not be officially counted until the rules of that game are posted.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:46 am

Post by Dirge »

FOS: Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:57 am

for what?

We got 2 killing groups most likely.

Mafia and Zombies.

I already got mafioso Fishbulb lynched yesterday.(You think I chose to smack this game out of its directionless spiral into lurkerfest by getting my teammate lynched?)

And MeMe was trying pretty damn hard to get me lynched days 1 AND 2 and she damn near almost succeeded on day 2.

and she was a ZOMBIE, I don't know what your opinion of her play is but I certainly don't think proactively going after teammates would qualify as good play and certainly not play that she would commit to.

What ARE you FOSing me based on?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:02 am

And FYI, after seeing you contribute nothing and baselessly bandwagon for the first coupla of days, I actually made a case against someone with some logic and actually got a scumbag lynched, which is more than some can say for you. Add that to the fact that you didn't even vote for FB when you were oh so pleased with bandwagoning on logicless grounds earlier, suddenly scumbag gets bandwagoned and you actually indirectly defend him by attacking me.

Then he gets lynched, turns out to be scum and you are FOSING ME!?!?

How bout a congrats for catching a scumbag?

Nope, instead I get a finger of bloody suspicion without any explanation.

Yea I'm angry.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”