Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 749, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 745, Yates wrote:
In post 736, MonkeyMan576 wrote:That's hardly adequete, Yates.

1. Of course it would be. Because it completely refutes your allegations.

2. You are also conveniently ignoring the meta that shows that I tunnel as Town which ALSO refutes your argument that I must be scum because I am tunneling.

3. AND you are being omgusy, which is what you said made ME scummy earlier. What's good for the goose isn't good for the Monkey?

It's not OMGUSy at all. My case is far superior to your psuedo-case on me.

Okay this is what we're going to do

Each of you is going to present a bullet-point case of the other. Why? Because your iso's are gigantic (Yates' moreso) and I can't be fucked to read them and decide whether one of you is scum or not.

That and also your arguing has seemed to devolve into meaningless banter that might become less meaningless if you represent each case
Are you ready for this?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

He doesn't have a case except he thinks I scumslipped regarding when scum can or can't chat, which, as previously stated, was a crap case to begin with. All of his other points revolve around how I responded to his pointless questions.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

And where are your points Monkey?
Are you ready for this?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I give up...*throws hand in air*
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Yates »

In post 753, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I give up...*throws hand in air*

That's how I feel about YOU right now. There's a reason NO ONE can find your "case," Monkey.

In post 747, Human Destroyer wrote:Also why has TAM disappeared of the face of the earth

He is being replaced.
In post 719, Mehdi2277 wrote:TAM is being replaced.

In post 749, MonkeyMan576 wrote:My case is far superior to your psuedo-case on me.

YOU DON'T HAVE A FREAKING CASE! Post 484? That's what a case looks like.

In post 751, MonkeyMan576 wrote:He doesn't have a case except he thinks I scumslipped

And THIS STATEMENT proves you STILL aren't reading the thread. I believe you could possibly be confused about day and twilight. I DON'T believe you can be confused by the very first paragraph in my case made against you. This means you are, therefore, scum or useless. Either way, I'm happy to be done with you.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I've posted my case twice in the last twenty posts. Do we really need it a third time.

You calling me useless points exactly to the case I make against you. It's basically a way for you to justify your bad tunnels.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 696, Yates wrote:
In post 692, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Yates, can you provide me links of people you have tunneled hard and determined they were town?

Why on earth would I do that?

becasue if you don't it simply proves your arrogance, that once you get a notion in your head no matter what the evidence to the contrary you will continue on that misguided path.

Monkey doesn't have ANY scum posts. and if you say anything about "12 posts to notice a mistake" help me god I will eat your children.

Next post I will link my unanswered q's
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Yates »

In post 756, theaceofspades wrote:becasue if you don't it simply proves your arrogance

I already did. In this thread. Less than 5 posts ago. And pointed to a case in THIS game.
Please pm me to pre-in
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 am

Post by -L- »

In post 742, MonkeyMan576 wrote:He hasn't addressed the satisfactorily at all, ~L~. He said one time when he brought up someone in one or two posts he changed his read. I'm talking about the major tunneling that is the issue. That should be plainly obvious that this is still a major concern.

I suppose it is, but I am uncomfy with the two votes back to back.
"Kira is childish and he hates losing... I'm also childish and hate losing."

The user formerly known as [L].
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Yates »

In post 755, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You calling me useless points exactly to the case I make against you.

OR - and hear me out on this - you are being useless.
Please pm me to pre-in
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 524, theaceofspades wrote:
In post 513, Yates wrote:
In post 507, theaceofspades wrote:the biggest point is your hyper tunnleing on an obv town.

Why is Monkey obv Town? Convince me.

In post 507, theaceofspades wrote:You accuse monkey of lying (ad hominem according to you. it's seems to be your favorite phrase)

Your reading comprehension is failing you. Go look up the meaning of the term ad hominem [thanks again, -L-]. Now go look at post 463 again. Pay special attention to the portion where I show that Monkey attacks *me* as a liar rather than the *argument* which should have been the point of his post.

This, on the other hand, is simple discrediting:
In post 507, theaceofspades wrote:you're head is so far in the sand that you don't even know who the back up mod is

So there is a difference.

I would also like to point out that you are clearly wrong about this:
In post 507, theaceofspades wrote:But everybody else that makes a mistake is lying and using fake mistakes to hide their agenda.

Because:
In post 463, Yates wrote:
In post 460, theaceofspades wrote:To the first part of 191. Yeah that was a mistake. I forgot that I was talking about you. I mixed you and HD up. Simple as that.

Okay...? So one of the main tenets of your argument against me was a mix up and "woopsie?" Has this caused you to reread that portion of the thread?

Which is something you have never answered, by the way.

In fact, you are voting me without a case other than accusing me of hyper tunneling - which we have already demonstrated is not alignment indicative - while I have quite clearly stated my case on the individual I am voting for. How about you post a clear and concise case on your lynch candidate?

monkey is town because there is literally no case against him, plus what he says has been consistent with a town motivated player, who has been attacked repeatedly and is freaking out about it.

Were did I say tunneling is not alignment indicative.

"i'm completely wrong because of this" what? you just made my point. Monkey makes a mistake. He must be scum. Ace makes a mistake, he must be stupid and nothing he says can be trusted (note, I realize you have never accused me of being scum. Which does net you a few town points, you still have a ways to go however) Yates makes a mistake, it's not a big deal just a little error.

Ad hominem is attacking the person not the argument. Calling you a turd. Saying your mama is fat. Saying you're ugly. Saying you are an old bag. All ad hominem. (and yes I know I suck at spelling) Calling someone a liar is not. BECAUSE, it attacks the CREDIBILITY of the argument.

If you lie. Saying you are a liar is not ad homonim. It is stating a fact, that you lied.
If you suggest that llamas are the best animals in the world based on extensive reading. and I say you're to stupid to know how to read. That's not ad hominem. If you are to stupid to know how to read then clearly you can't know something from reading it.

Same principle. you Misrepresented something (a lie) and got called a liar. No personal attacks here.

For a real example of ad hominem. There is a post were I call you a turd. That is ad homonim

To your last point. What do you want me to address? I don't see your point. Are you just wanting me to say if I have read that part of the thread again? Then yes. I've read the whole game twice. and 4 times from page 7. I stand by what I said. So what's your point?

You respond with red herrings here.

In post 529, Yates wrote:
In post 526, theaceofspades wrote:yates you misrepedd my point in post 507. Monkey's mistake or non mistake is WIFOM.

Was this your point?
In post 507, theaceofspades wrote:So if the consistent response for a scum monkey and a town monkey is identical it becomes WIFOM.

If so, I have addressed this here:
In post 515, Yates wrote:So at this point, scum or Town, Monkey needs to be able to say this IMMEDIATELY:
In post 104, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Okay, I see the confusion. I had presumed that when fitz was talking, day had started. By the time I made my post, day actually had started. I thought you were only supposed to /confirm pre-day, so my bad for not realizing that fitz's post was pre-day.

And here:
In post 484, Yates wrote:Call it a "tunnel" if you want but I find it hugely suspicious that it took him TWELVE posts to come up with the "Okay, I see the confusion" post. Not enough to make him scum on it's own, granted, but a major indicator - much like a slow claim or botched claim.

The 12 posts points is crap. And you're still stuck on it. My point is that 12 post between making a mistake and noticing it isn't a scumtell. Every time I mention it you say something like "BUT LOOK it took him 12 WHOLE posts!!!! he's scum" Well quite. That' the point. That scumtell isn't a scumtell. Because if he was town he would have done THE EXACT SAME THING. so your entire case is founded on WIFOM.

You have yet to address this. And it is why I'm still voting for you.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 757, Yates wrote:
In post 756, theaceofspades wrote:becasue if you don't it simply proves your arrogance

I already did. In this thread. Less than 5 posts ago. And pointed to a case in THIS game.

where. I can't find it. Where are the links mein freund?

I don't care personally cause I'm not going to read them. But the fact that you won't even post them is disturbing
V/LA weekends
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 759, Yates wrote:
In post 755, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You calling me useless points exactly to the case I make against you.

OR - and hear me out on this - you are being useless.

Nope, I'm scumhunting, and unlike you, I actually have the ability to self reflect.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 758, -L- wrote:
In post 742, MonkeyMan576 wrote:He hasn't addressed the satisfactorily at all, ~L~. He said one time when he brought up someone in one or two posts he changed his read. I'm talking about the major tunneling that is the issue. That should be plainly obvious that this is still a major concern.

I suppose it is, but I am uncomfy with the two votes back to back.

What time limit do I have where I am allowed to vote?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Yates »

In post 756, theaceofspades wrote:Monkey doesn't have ANY scum posts.

All you have to do is look at the huge volume of questions and requests that he is ignoring. Those missing posts ARE his scum posts.

Here's a quick summary of 5 things off the top of my head that have cropped up SINCE my case on him:

1. He can't give you a hyperlink to his "case" on me.
2. He can't give you a hyperlink on his "case" on me despite being asked to provide one.
3. He claims he read meta, but refused to link to any.
4. He claims he read Scum and Town L and finds L to be playing to her scum meta - votes her - and still refuses to link to her Scum and Town meta as proof.
5. He claims to have read MY meta and refuses to acknowledge the link I provided [literally spoon fed to him] showing where I tunneled as Town but was wrong.

It is so obvious that Monkey isn't playing this game I can't possibly make it any more apparent than that.
Please pm me to pre-in
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

You know yates just because we all don't have 24 hours a day to research meta doesn't mean we're scum. Moreover just because you do have that much time doesn't mean you're town.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Current VC 1.13Yates: theaceofspades, havingfitz, The Acting Method, MonkeyMan576 [L-3]
MonkeyMan576: Yates, Alduskkel, ArcAngel9 [L-4]
Matt-ShadowLord: Human Destroyer[L-6]
Human Destroyer: Slandaar [L-6]
havingfitz: The Central Scrutinizer [L-6]
ArcAngel9: Matt-ShadowLord [L-6]
Alduskkel: qwints [L-6]

Not Voting: -L-

With 13 alive it will take 7 votes to Lynch.
Deadline is on January, 26th. That is in (expired on 2013-01-26 19:11:00)
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 am

Post by -L- »

Yates Adhom. There. I gave you a middle name.

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Yates »

In post 765, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You know yates just because we all don't have 24 hours a day to research meta doesn't mean we're scum.

Maybe not. But saying that you read meta when you didn't makes you a liar, which IS scummy.
Please pm me to pre-in
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:51 am

Post by -L- »

Yates, what are your thoughts on each of the people voting you? Why do you believe they have their vote on you?

Include me in that number.

I am asking in the hope you will provide insight that I cannot see.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:51 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Just because I didn't post something doesn't mean I haven't read it.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Yates »

In post 741, theaceofspades wrote:Makes it look like I knocked him speachless.

Actually, this is what I was waiting on from you:
Spoiler:
In post 533, Yates wrote:
In post 528, theaceofspades wrote:Yates tunnels, double standardizes. is defensive. Doesn't listen. Has incredibly bad reads and suspects.

Tunnels - not alignment indicated. Discussed ad nauseum.
Double standards - disagree. Please give me examples.
Doesn't listen - how is this different from tunneling?
Defensive - not only is this not alignment indicative, how would you suggest I address very bad allegations [your post is a perfect example] that are provably fallacious?
Bad reads - not alignment indicative. You can disagree with my reads but there is no way you can say they are "bad" unless you already know the alignments of the players.

Do you have any objective evidence to suggest my alignment?
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Yates »

In post 770, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Just because I didn't post something doesn't mean I haven't read it.

Yes. It actually does. You *claim* to have read meta. You *claim* that meta led you to a read. When I ask you for examples? Silence. What am I to make of that? If you can't prove that you read the meta and that the meta points to L being scum then I can only assume that you DIDN'T read the meta and that you are making stuff up.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Yates »

In post 767, -L- wrote:Yates Adhom. There. I gave you a middle name.

You don't know what that word means.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Yates »

In post 761, theaceofspades wrote:where. I can't find it.

In post 730, Yates wrote:
I can't be held accountable for your inability to read.
In post 540, Yates wrote:Herpa derp Town is how we lost Rocky Horror. I tunneled on EP.
Please pm me to pre-in

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”