Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Benmage »

vote mcstab
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Choo Choo!
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 19, Shadoweh wrote:
##Vote Deasvail

I've never seen The Wire because it's not an internet show, but I think I read about it once..

Aren't all shows on the internet these days? I watched all 5 seasons from DL's.

-Yes we are against the cops.

-And there's a crap ton of black people. More black than white. Also the abbreviated N-words with the letter 'q' I'm sure could offend people... I also don't care for the RP slang whatsoever.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Previous experience with Faraday as mod, and he gives scumfakeclaims....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 35, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 33, DeasVail wrote:
In post 29, ChannelDelibird wrote:Petapan's vote drew my attention to absta's #8, which is more likely to be a scum post than a detached vote for nobody in particular.

Really?

Course it is. It can feel braver as scum to make a confrontation (for want of an apt but less serious word) like that of a page-one statement. I certainly felt that way as scum once or twice; consciously or otherwise.

I'm not sure I follow... you think scum seek confrontation?
In post 61, absta101 wrote:I'm not used to this speed. My activity/effort should get better after this friday which is my last exam. Not sure if I've already mentioned that.

What Speed?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

@SAD, RP'rs are annoying. Please stop.

@CBD I think I get what you're suggesting, or trying to explain...from my experience scum can tend to overthink how to "properly" interject themselves into a game. I often find over-the-top 'cutesy' attitudes to come from scum. Is this the case here.... I don't know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Early cutesy behavior that is, not necessarily their first game post.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

My point against the RP, is I don't want to have to attempt to decipher what someone is saying. Moreover I don't want scum hiding behind some rp nonsense and backtracks or makes up meaning of intent.

I get wanting to be cute and have fun.... but there's no point to it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 100, Shadoweh wrote:outright having to tell people he wasn't going to be super active in a game.

Lost me on this one...What's it mean?

In post 100, Shadoweh wrote:Yes because obviously Benmage is the easiest person to attack here, well known for getting frivolously quicklynched on the first day.

Anyways, whether attacking me is easy or not, your gripe with me disliking RP is shit.

It was what page 4, what awesomeness am I suppose to have done by now?

-Don't like the BoP attack already, seen scum tunnel on good players (because no scum would do that) Shit I've tunneled on the best available player as scum before with quite success.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll echo the useless-ness in mass-name-claiming.

Moreover I wouldn't be surprised at all if either Avon or Stringer were scum safeclaims. Example would be Cersei as a previous safeclaim in one of his Song of Fire n Ice games.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 125, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:dayne is town. his roleplay is the terrible-est, fakest reason to suspect someone ever. its not even hard to understand. its low hanging fruit for scum, something easy and mindless to attack. looking at you here, benmage and safety dance. jason is probably town though, and needs to get a better vote.

I don't think I ever actually say I suspected him?

I don't even think I do, I haven't yet taken a step back to sort reads... still early.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Plessie

@absta's 5 pages in 24 hours is pretty standard, if not actually a little slow for the start of a 19p game. I wouldn't have been surprised to see 10.
--It seems like a pre-excuse, when the game hasn't moved quickly. Hell there's been comments on how slow it's actually moving.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 145, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:I don't know what BoP means. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if you personally had tunneled as scum on the best available player, because you usually have an attitude and overbrimming confidence. How terrible of me to have expected you to be trying great things instead of letting you sleep in like posting is ruining your beauty sleep. Instead of asking me what poor little Benmage could possibly do, just do something awesome or get on the rope.

Burden of Proficiency. You're attacking him because "OMG Benmage hasn't corralled the scum already." It's a logical fallacy and using it as the basis to say someone is scum is quite scummy.

Yeah this^.
In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:The gist of what I said is still the same though. I said he was doing nothing but rp complaining.
All I've done in that post is explained it better.

Isn't that all this game is....Statements, back n forths, restatements....discussion...etcetc

In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:Actually addressing continued Benmaging:

I've never seen scum successfully hide behind Roleplaying. I've rarely seen scum be motivated enough to try in the first place. Making up reads + trying to make them sound in character = :effort: More people should be forced to keep up stupid rp gimmicks just to see if they can keep it up.

The RP-ing alone isn't scummy. But it is annoying, and I can see scum hiding their motives behind. Now SAD's is fairly discernible, but still frustrating. I may also be a little sensitive to these things after cow's *spread arms wide*

Which btw camn, doesn't look like a PR, as pretty sure he broke 'character' in his red text.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 150, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:Commenting that SAD and Cerulean are townie is a waste of time here, more talk about people that can actually be scum.

hang on, what? when is it ever a waste of time to comment on townreads?

Actually that read fairly townish from Shadow.... Cerul does ready pretty obvious town, and I wager my best town read thus far (although that's just from my shitty reading at work).

The point Shadow was making is we don't need everyone putting in the facade of 'reading' people by naming Cerulean town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 120, Benmage wrote:
In post 100, Shadoweh wrote:outright having to tell people he wasn't going to be super active in a game.

Lost me on this one...What's it mean?

Weather Mafia II. Since it's impossible to direct link I'll just quote it.
"FYI This game with feature an atypical Benmage. I'm busier with life. I'm in less mafia. I'm a bit burnt out, but not spent yet. (Plus this one looked fun). So I don't want to hear any shit come d3/d4 zomg Benmage isn't playing like Benmage of old. (Get it out now, or get over it.) Activity will likely be in spurts, and much less dense."

That's what I thought you meant, but I don't really see how it is relevant... In that game I feared RL getting in the way. It ended up being a standard game for me, so that comment wasn't ever needed or valid. But I did want to also set a town precedent should the need for my gameplay to be significantly different arise again. I don't forsee my involvement in this game to be of too much concern as I am only in one other game, and don't plan on joining any others.

In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:How terrible of me to have expected you to be trying great things instead of letting you sleep in like posting is ruining your beauty sleep. Instead of asking me what poor little Benmage could possibly do

It just comical considering what little has been done this game. Also I've been attacked by both scum and town, so consider it null but a recurring annoying theme about me starting games slow. The dragon will awaken as it always does. Period.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 155, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 154, ChannelDelibird wrote:People stating opinions is a good thing. It ties them to those opinions for later.

qft

I'm not trying to stifle reads... And if you want to mention cerul as a town read go nuts... But time could be better spent analyzing the null reads. Thats my point at least.

Cerul has read town, like I said before. Does that mean ignore him, no.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 149, Nostredeus wrote:b) someone asks for RP to be stopped and has frankly legit reasons for asking only to be voted for, I'm not sure how that's supposed to be a town play, although again I'm happy to hear why it is, c) it's the first post of page 5 and part of the response is "Benmage needs moar useful content", the logical extension is that anyone with less useful content/more misleading content should be voted ahead of Benmage; that's not what Shadoweh is doing. Basically I didn't buy post 100 at all, and I don't have any idea why it's supposedly a response to Cerulean's stuff.

^Concur.
In post 162, ChannelDelibird wrote:Nost struck me as pretty genuine in that exchange. Come vote SafetyDance instead, McStab.

^Agreed, his explanation in post 149/post 161 read genuine.

In post 164, McStab wrote:But you managed to get swayed by one small, two or three sentence post that doesn't even address that issue solely?

I think a lot of people quickly shot down the mass name claim idea.

In post 176, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:That flat shawty with them big eyes probably ain't no cop.

How the hell do you have a town read on BabySpice?
-Explanation please.

In post 186, DeasVail wrote:PEdit: I'll expand on townreads if people feel that it would help with their read on the player in question. Or even if someone just really feels that my explanation for a townread would be the key to determining my alignment. I realise that I haven't said who I townread yet though.

Yeah I'll bite. Go nuts.

In post 189, petapan wrote:how is him prematurely jumping to conclusions reflective of his alignment rather than simply being bad play

Is this about Mcstab, or Nost?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 195, DeasVail wrote:
Also, not particularly fond of much that's been brought up yet, although I might be later. I don't know.

In post 200, DeasVail wrote:I admit that I feel I'm kind of forcing it here, but when I actually have a proper scumread I'll get back to you.

:neutral:

In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:3rd party vibes from Nost's 103 (His suggestion for massclaim came of a bit desperate. Sounds like a lyncher or a SK that needs to kill specific people.

I usually think, wtf 3rd party. But might be that Omar has a hit list.

In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@Benmage: Reason for voting Plessie?

Of course. I'll share eventually

In post 210, Shadoweh wrote:Nost's answer to the question about Tazaro is full of derp. Also I think he took me seriously when I said Benmage is easy to quicklynch? He sounds legit to me. Nost, who do you think had 'more misleading' content then Benmage at the point where I voted him?

Re: Burden of Proficiency: I wasn't asking for Benmage to vig one of the scum in the middle of Day 1 again. I was pointing out i didn't think he was being as involved as he usually is. More like the Burden of Be Yourself. He feels like he's trawling right now (not to be mistaken with trolling).

-What does misleading content mean? And trawling? I haven't sunken my teeth in yet, due to lack of total content + a lot of my posting has been at work where my concentration gets interrupted... by well... work :wink:

*Flex* viggin Reck felt AMAZING, but noones dropping such easy scumtells.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 203, petapan wrote:
In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Not liking peta (not engaged in the game, coasting through)

i just have no idea what i'm doing

Can you link to a previous game where you felt that the game was above you? You have over 2300 posts on the site, and frankly I don't believe you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Vifam I see your name keep popping up down there... Can you link a game for you as scum, and one as town please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

A town game, too please. If your scum game was tryhard, wouldn't that be the opposite of this and therefore illustrating you as town?

It'll be a lot easier for you to just link than for me to have to cipher.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'd appreciate it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 221, Vifam wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=7325

That's my most recent town but it's gonna take a while finding the most recent scum

That was actually more helpful for me than you probably realize. (My god tho... Please don't spam post in this game... try and string some thoughts together)

post 4022 alleviates other reasoning:
"Yeah, I was wondering about that, but honestly he kind of seems like he wouldn't care about it no matter what the alligment"

post 6737 (alsonoteforme) "I'm really bored you guys, like DANGEROUSLY bored of this game now"

-And your scum is quite different. I'd check the facts, but I'm satisfied enough by the town link... Uhmm, I'll explain my request of this in due time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Benmage »

This post is pleasantly suprising: post 226

I'm interpreting this: post 227 as Baby Spice being coming off as genuine + gut.... Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

In post 228, sottyrulez wrote:I find post 125 pretty scummy. Just the support of both of the underwhelming Nostredeus and Shadow wagons is all kinds of blegh.

That's an interesting point (gonna iso TGAH, thought I was reading him town)

In post 244, Cerulean wrote:I think your push on nost is reaching because he reads fairly townish in his response, and really
what would your opinion of him been if he had clung to the not wise thing of mass name claiming?

Good question.

In post 251, DeasVail wrote:Benmage, why did you give away that you don't like early cutesy behaviour at the time when you'd most expect it from scum?

:oops: :oops: Guess I wasn't thinking there, and just trying to engage in convo's.
In post 253, camn wrote:Im sure they would post a QT to 'prove' it, if that werent against the rules (
and famously faked in the past
)

Where was this, I've wanted to do that forever, but sadly I don't Hydra. There was a game where all the Hydra did was post partner conversations... they were universally accepted as town. I was scum :mad: (think I had to NK them)

In post 254, Plessiezarus wrote:Not quite as bad as the people who are voting SAD because of his RP, but close

Outside of SafetyDance, who else voted SAD for RP?

In post 254, Plessiezarus wrote:Don't think much of the wagon on Nostrodeus. The name-claim suggestion sounds more like a sign of inexperience (either in Farday-modded games in particular or Large Theme games in general), and the rest of his posts seem consistent with this.

Ditto this.

In post 258, Cerulean wrote:I have a pretty easy time reading Arthur
but I'm struggling this game I think largely due to his RP'ing.

inb4itoldyouso

In post 265, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 258, Cerulean wrote:I don't see how SafetyDance's vote on Arthur in #113 is overexplained at all, in fact my problem with it is the exact opposite - it feels extremely lazy and undercooked.

Overexplained in the sense that, once he said he was sheeping Benmage and voting because of the "annoying" RP, the comment about SAD's avatar seem redundant? Like, why say that at all unless you're worried your vote might be seen as too unoriginal? ("Overexplained" doesn't mean "not lazy".)

Don't really care that he didn't comment on the "major topics of discussion", since ... yeah, they were boring.

I think taking both views makes it pretty bad for Safety.
-You have him ignoring most discussion.
-You have a shit vote, with shittier explanations (this clearly isn't an rvs vote... but the reason is piss poor)
---As I said before, scum sometimes have difficulty genuinely interjecting themselves into a game.

In post 267, McStab wrote:Also for the sake of posterity in case my tinfoil hat theory starts looking plausible a Benmage-CDB-Nost scumteam works really well

I'm baffled at naming a 3 man scum team this early.

Plessie
:
At first I thought the snide remark to Tammy in iso 1, was a form of buddying. I’ve had scum try and be cute to me in their first post.... The fact that he admits being snide in post 135 threw me a little bit..Though is overall lack of contribution led to my early suspicion, and wasn’t really alleviated until his recent posting which looks a lot better with actual apparent review.

unvote

@Petapan
:
In post 213, Benmage wrote:
In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Not liking peta (not engaged in the game, coasting through)

Can you link to a previous game where you felt that the game was above you? You have over 2300 posts on the site, and frankly I don't believe you.

**I want to take a look at the Shadow wagon, how it sprung up, the Nost hate and review Jason... But I have a meeting in about 30 mins.

Also Mod I'm going skiing this weekend So V/LA till Monday
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 276, absta101 wrote:Back.

Need to
skim
read through these pages.

FTFY
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 285, absta101 wrote:
In post 206, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 204, petapan wrote:vifam delivering one liners isn't relevant to his alignment that's just how he posts also he's p clearly posting content so ur dum imho

Calling someone dumb only works if you can actually use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling and not with the result that you make yourself look dumb in the process.

This is a town reaction to an insult. Not that strong but it's good enough to make jason leaning town.
The insult wouldn't really apply to scum-Jason (assuming Vifam isn't scum) so he could've just ignored it. Plus, this looks quite genuine.
He's only slight town because faking the reaction as scum isn't hard, I've done it before.

This is an odd declaration. Reads incredibly subjective. Reads more as something Jason would as Jason the person regardless of alignment.

-Why out of everything you've missed did you pick this thing out to note?

In post 288, absta101 wrote:
In post 216, Vifam wrote:That was back when I gave a fuck and was on tryhard mode

Vifam is scum for using the word tryhard.

:? :?

Abstas your earlier post was around 150.... You pull a few posts around the 200-220’s.... What or where are you in your catchup?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 286, Plessiezarus wrote:Pless wanted me to discuss why I didn't like Shadoweh's reaction to her wagon ages ago; it was mostly because I read her reaction to the votes piling up onto her in
as fake
. The whole combination with the over the top language and the "your accusation is unfair, give me something to counter-argument with you" tone, basically.

I could see this. On another read of it, looks overly aggressive.

Let’s look at the Shadow wagon and how it spurred
In post 119, The Baltimore Sun wrote:
Shadoweh (5) - camn, McStab, Cerulean, The Mini-Librarian, Nostredeus

Camn’s vote is RVS, Cerulan is town.

McStab, Mini-Lib/Nost
Mcstab-No explanation: post 93 :neutral:
Mini-Lib Echos Ceruls dislike of Shadowpost 95
Nost, piggys cerul post 103

Maybe this Shadow wagon won’t yield much =/

Lets look at Shadow:
post 19 Unfamiliar with the source material... hrmmm

Dung slung my way. Odd for the early reads, yes... But bothering to try and force reads so early? Doubtful... post 79, Shadoweh"

In post 86, Shadoweh wrote:Arthur what do you think of Benny's idea that absta made a scummy post?

Did you get anything from this answer:
post 88 (still hate having to decipher SADs meaning)

*We have shadows aggressive response to Ceruls vote in post 97.
-He just kind’ve a dick in his next few posts.
--Is it carefree town, or overthetop scum....

In post 104, Shadoweh wrote:Mass Name Claim is probably a bad idea just because Faraday likes flavor and people can guess possible roles if they know the flavor enough.
Bbesides, the minute anyone starts throwing around claiming of any sort the candy trail towards actual claiming looks more tempting to people.

PS: 'the right post is one that generates chat' *vote the person talking the most* tumut

I think that an odd jump.
-And again, dick comment.

Post 142 And post 210 Help me garner a better townShadow read. The vote on Mini-Lib aint great, but neither are many votes right now.... With this, I can see Shadows earlier agitation being from town.

So I’ll conclude with a slight town read.

I wanna take a closer look at Jay, saw comments that definitely peaked interest. Maybe I'll go back to Nost/Mini-Lib if I have the time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Jay:

There’s nothing odd about Jays intro till we hit this:post 47 I think tammy brought it up, and on a second look it feels forced. “ffs”....Over that?

His posting up to his “long post” aint much....
Long Post: post 122

This post is meh... Everything talked about SAD is fluff/beating the dead horse about his Post Restriction, so I don’t know why he brings it up in about 3 different quotes...
-His comments not revolving SAD seem pretty good.
-His end reason attacks... He calls them weak himself, so...meh
In post 122, jasonT1981 wrote:
Right now I see 3 possible scum in SAD which you already know as to why. SafetyDance due to his wagon jump on SAD (possible bussing maybe) with a weak as hell reason and Vifam who seems to be posting a lot. but 99% are one liners fluff with little to 0 input on current events in game.

Again this post 206 doesn't really look indicative of alignment.
His total content blows. Too much dwelling on SAD’s PR, and then fails to produce further content, even though that’s his complaint against Vifam. This wagon might’ve been worth pursuing... unfortuntaly:
In post 301, jasonT1981 wrote:
Suffering intermittent power outages atm so not going to be on for a bit, weather is blowing a storm here.

No point in getting worked up trying to force content when it can’t be.....

Games moving quickly, and I don’t wanna flood it with density.
So here’s what I got:
Town:
Cerulean (Tammy/Empire hydra)
Benmage

Slight town:
Plessiezarus (Plessiez/Zar hydra)
Shadoweh
Ser Arthur Dayne
Deasvail
camn
McStab
sottyrulez (Sotty7/Zachrulez hydra)
The Mini-Librarian

Neutraul:
19) Baby Spice
15) Vifam
18) ChannelDelibird
17) Nostredeus

Slight scum:
absta101
Safetydance
JasonT1981
TheGreatestAmericanHero (Konowa/roflcopter hydra)

Scum:
petapan
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh yeah.

Vote Petapan
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Petapan case:
-Not pursuing anything. Its coasting just enough while trying to remain in the backdrop.
-Votes have sucked
-*****He says the game is over his head. I call him out for it, he says he was
KIDDING
... BULLSHIT... He wanted to coast more. Not only have I seen scum who can't interject themselves into games properly use excuses like the game being over their head.... but I've seen scum COACH their partners. (Looking at you faraday) Faraday showed me a game where he told his partners to make very similar comments to the one petapan did. I aint buying.

For reference:
In post 284, petapan wrote:

i was kidding when i said that, just lack confidence in any read i have right now but it's early day 1

This wagons a go!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

(I thought there was some potential connection between Vifam and Petapan... I'm blanking on what my thought process was without looking at their isos... feel its irrelevant after I prodded Vifam anyways)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Thanks, you can selfvote now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

While you're at it, why don't you actually answer the question that you responded to with a joke.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Aww the fear of doing legwork, scare you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

You think all that went down in 6 minutes?

That I voted you....

Then realized I didn't have a reason...

Than fabricated the one, with the exchanges we had.... all in 6 minutes??

Flail more please. And way to ignore Mini-Libs questions, again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

You think all that went down in 6 minutes?

That I voted you....

Then realized I didn't have a reason...

Than fabricated the one, with the exchanges we had.... all in 6 minutes??

Flail more please. And way to ignore Mini-Libs questions, again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 346, petapan wrote:benmage: i was talking to safetydance. the guy right above me. i'm not even sure what question you're referring to

Ah nvm the question was really a comment... doesn't negate you being scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

@MOD skiing trip canceled, pops stuck in traffic + little bro lame and me not feeling 100% :shifty:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Jason
Pet wagon is still good.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Your scum, because your posting is redundant/fluffy + bizzare... Like your comment to Nost... wtf's the point? Just looks like your attempting to throw out questions. Shit you aint even caught up yet, but you want to inquire on that minor thing?

Woes me on the votes.

If your town, you can't handle lylo anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gah I forgot peta voted you... his vote sucks/vifs blew.

Unvote vote petapan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Plessie,
whats your view on Petapan?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 369, Baby Spice wrote:Really not appreciating Tammy wall quoting.

YEAH f**K tammy :shifty: :shifty:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 371, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:It's not a wagon if it's non-existent?

Plenty of room for a struggling crack head.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

W/e... we got them WMD's on the peta-wagon!! (wmd's are a show reference, everyone who hasnt watched the show go diaf)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 380, Vifam wrote:I'm sorry I hate to be that guy but this game is just really boring for me and I don't wanna hold anything back with my lack of interest.

Replace me out pls

Are you fucking kidding me... it's 16 pages into D1 of a Faraday game, an you're replacing out cause you are fucking bored.... Expect your ass blacklisted, and all future mods should do the same.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Benmage »

camn, who are you complaining to?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

^I just looked at his iso, and didn't realize how little contribution he actually has.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 409, Plessiezarus wrote:Benmage -- I don't really agree with Zar's weak town-read on petapan, but I can't say I agree with your case either. He's definitely coasting and using jokes to deflect suspicion or avoid answering questions, but that seems par for the course from him (based on Abarat, for instance). I find most of your other scum-reads more suspicious than him (except SafetyDance, who I think is more likely town).

My top two are him and Jay... abstas irks me, but it might just be playstyle + inexperience. He said he's never been in a lg theme, and I never read inexperience well. I need to look at Sdance closer.... some of his rationale I just wasn't following, nor bothering too.

-Have you ever seen someone say the games over their head, and then call it a joke (DID ANYONE read that as a joke???).... like wtf, this scum has his pants down, and I can't believe people are dismissing his disconnection to the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 416, McStab wrote:h8ers gunna h8

Not helping your case chief.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Mcstab
can you bullet for me why SDance is scum.

And your view on petapan please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Benmage »

OOOPh, Under the weather guys... good thing I didn't go skiing. Trying to do some reading, but concentration is rough.
In post 436, absta101 wrote:Post #351 by SAD makes some sense. I was town-reading Jason for his gambit but this changed my mind.

That difficult to read paragraph that only repeats whats already been stated about it... :roll:

In post 445, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:<--- Hey look I'm in rehab.

In post 409, Plessiezarus wrote:Don't understand this comment. Please explain. Are you disagreeing with TML's claim that absta looks worse than SafetyDance, or are you suggesting there's no hope of SafetyDance ever "contributing something good"?

The latter.

So what's your thought on SDance?

In post 442, Cerulean wrote:Your wall posts comment on really trivial things and lack real content, so it looks like you're trying to comment n a bunch of stuff to look busy and engaged.

^Remind me to iso Jay again...can't think right now.

In post 452, sottyrulez wrote: I like his push on Peta and might be down for a vote there if it wasn't for Post 378 which is an excellent point about Safety.

Maybe I got the blinders up, but nothing looks special about Peta's obvious comments regarding Sdance.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 502, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 499, Benmage wrote:That difficult to read paragraph that only repeats whats already been stated about it...

You didn't read it did you?

Probably 4-5 times.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Your read on sdance SAD?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

gdit I was reading and need to step out:

Pretty good first two post: post 456

In post 461, Nostredeus wrote:I'm going to go ahead and post a little bit of stuff but honestly it looks like most players would prefer me not to wall post.

I'd actually prefer it if you would specifically post as much as possible. Having quite the hard time putting a solid read on you.
In post 463, camn wrote:Why? Because it is in the scum's best interest to fill the thread with nonsense that does nothing to expose ANYONE's alignment.

True.... but as a game, we are all guilty of posting cute nongamerelated things from time to time. I don't like the insinuation that Cerulean checking in with his hydra is scummy. Not that guy. Some other hydra, sure. Him.... well now you're the filler.
In post 467, camn wrote:And now, I apologize to everyone, I have wasted my 30 minutes worth of free mafia time this weekend talking about NOTHING.
I will not return to this topic, for the sake of the game. And please.. dont let me break my rule again: dont argue with scum.

Man I think I still suck at reading camn, but this strikes genuine.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

I like this post from SafetyDance
In post 468, SafetyDance wrote:I come back and find I have to defend myself against a vote and post I made eight hours into the game. Sorry if I'm a little distracted?

^I've been accused so many times as just defending myself, being defensive and all that nonsense... WTF is one suppose todo when they're called scum...It's irritating as fuck.
In post 472, McStab wrote:Someone (I think Benmage) asked me about Peta. I think Peta's town, but I had hesitated to put him into any category prior to the last few pages; I think peta's one of the harder players for me to read.
His recent posting has led me to think he's town

Which post was this?

post 473 :roll: these day 1 scum team associations are just bad....

In post 480, Shadoweh wrote:
(this is highly hypocritical right now seeing as irl is keeping me from posting alot but I'm trying to get this out there)

I need some Zach loving too... I can't put a finger on sotty. I also find the hypocrisy quite towntelling.
I don't think Zach's the guys to lie about activity: post 490

In post 483, DeasVail wrote:I didn't think his vote for SAD originally was that big a deal, but after failing to achieve the intended goal (I think?) of getting SAD to stop roleplaying, and getting negative attention for his vote, he doesn't unvote for the longest time. The pressure vote has become useless, everyone's telling you to stop. Why not just move on if he doesn't actually want to lynch him?
Because he's scum that doesn't want to be seen as backtracking under pressure?
Possibly.

Ooooph narrowminded as fuuuuk
In post 483, DeasVail wrote:As I'm typing this though, I'm getting the niggling feeling that I'm actually attacking a town player

What type of fence ya workin on?

In post 483, DeasVail wrote:~~

American Hero: Why do you think sotty would defend their buddy Jason so hard?

BT: Why hasn't sotty's confidence in Jason town affected your read of him?

You following up on these end questions, ascertaining anything, or just trying to look busy...

In post 488, BT wrote:
In post 483, DeasVail wrote:
BT: Why hasn't sotty's confidence in Jason town affected your read of him?

Because he's mostly alone on that front. If there was a strongly-reading town player telling me that, or a consensus, then yeah, sure. Nothing like that is happening (the opposite, in fact) and I even said I don't like the rest of his reads so that certainly doesn't help.

Do you think SOtty is more likely White Knighting or defending a scum buddy? It seems odd that scum would go out of their way to call as you said a census read, town.

(gonna pause here... walling again...)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

@petapan

Could you bullet the reasoning behind your two top 2 scum reads (Sdance, jason? if thats still them)
-And bullet top 2 town reads with a reason or two please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 517, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 511, Benmage wrote:Your read on sdance SAD?

Prob null with a sprinkle of VI?

My jury is out, and I felt VI as well... but his recent posting suggests otherwise. (definitely someone to iso again)

post 518
^abstas is terrible at this.

In post 531, McStab wrote:Alright time to plow through the shit arguments out there. Can someone, perhaps BT (I find his posts to be the most eloquent of my detractors) please outline, in bullet point form, the points against me?

*headdesK*

The first half is HOORAH! The second is...meow, you do it plssssss. wtf. Put me down as one of those about to vote you.

SAD, I can dig top 3.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 543, SafetyDance wrote:Weak as Budwieser reads that do nothing to help with anything. List reads (or whatever you call them) are not proper reads or effective scumhunting.

So it's not something you're going to see me throw out there.

I disagree here, rough reads list like that can give basic standpoints, which is helpful imo. Plus if you see something that doesn't make sense, like Benmage listed under scum, you can question that person further for why they have that read.

In post 547, Cerulean wrote:
In post 521, jasonT1981 wrote:

Nearly 100% McStab would flip town after reading him in ISO like I said in one of my recent posts. My vote may well go on Safety Dance as it stands.

More when I get back on.

Okay, why and why? On the off chance you happen to be town,
how the hell is mcstab nearly 100% town
, and why are you ready to jump on the easy wagon? Show me your thought process.

^This.

In post 548, DeasVail wrote:Benmage, what's your explanation for SD not unvoting? I am not making any assumptions, just considering possibilities.

No, but you only propose negative possibilities. Confirmation Bias much? He answers you here:
In post 543, SafetyDance wrote:Stubborness? Busy defending myself? I don't think you're quite grasping the fact I was only defending an early post, nor time as a factor.

But plenty of times I'll leave an early vote floating and outdated if I simply don't have a strong scumsuspect, and or am behind in the game.

In post 552, Nostredeus wrote:SD's #543 and #544; the latter of which is a pretty good point imo

What makes #544 good?
In post 552, Nostredeus wrote:McStab's #531 is terrible and I'm pretty happy with my vote there, this OMGUS chat also doesn't track imo.

I concur here, the FoS the world is pathetic.

UNVOTE: VOTE: MCSTAB My god take a gander at his iso:
-First post I didn't even realize the scumminess, check out the 'cutesy' behavior I spoke previously about:Post 17
Stash house nonsense?? post 53
-Votes Nost, for his backing off the nameclaim. (Why couldn't Shadoweh's statement that Faraday gives varying safeclaims be sufficient enough to have swayed Nost??)
-- Connects CBD to Nost because CBD defends him. post 165

In post 267, McStab wrote:@Everyone: I think alot of people are thinking that what Benmage said is what happened (that a bunch of people shot down the name idea, that's why he backed off). Go back and check the posts. He suggests it, ONE small post comes up (that really doesn't have alot of merit), written by the person he was voting for as scum (which would normally bring into question the motives of the person saying it) and he backs off.

Okay yes, Nost rescinds his stance after Shadoweh's one point. As said before, I don't see why that can't be the case. And then yes, several of us echo similar Faraday points. But because I had a misnomer in recalling when Nost exactly rescinded his point, I'm suddenly lumped into the scum team. :roll: :roll:
In post 267, McStab wrote:Also for the sake of posterity in case my tinfoil hat theory starts looking plausible a
Benmage-CDB-Nost scumteam
works really well; I don't wanna get into setup spec too much so it's possible there's more scum/different factions/SK.

NEWSFLASH, whose going to be morelikely to check when exactly Nost took back his position? Scum or town?
Answer this please**.

This "cute" behavior, from a little pressure reads forced: post 416 / post 422

This is the creme de la creme post 531 I said previously, he opens aggressive... for what? Because he instantly asks BT todo his legwork, scummy scummy scummy.
-The FoS at the end for those attacking him, as I said before is ridiculous.

If you read his iso, it's altogether rather flat. I get a strong early scum attempt at trying to be active enough to avoid being calling a lurker, but attempting to stay off radar.

ANYWAYS, down for petapan or Mcstab. Not really Jay anymore. Don't think SDance either tho I do (zomg) still need to iso there. But I'd rather take my next energy attempt to look at DV.
***** I think we're getting to that point where we need to start narrowing these wagons down. ( I know it'll take another 8+pages todo so :roll: )
-- A lot of people have voiced acceptance with a Mcstab wagon.
*** Whose currently against a Mcstab lynch?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 571, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:And I find their lack of engagement/interaction and seemingly interest to be appalling. Both of them look like they're forcing themselves to post, esp from Zar who looks like he's being dragged to come and post. I actually find Pless' annoyance at Zar not really posting or conversing with him privately rather genuine - but I can very clearly see it as Pless being annoyed at Zar in a scum slot.

My experience of Zar isn't great, is he usually a more active poster?

In post 572, petapan wrote:if i had townreads i was confident in, i would state them. i don't. i don't believe anyone here is someone i can easily read as town.

:neutral:

What was your read on McStab, and has it changed since his replacement request?

In post 573, Cerulean wrote:he hates being unrolled

^What does this mean?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Plessie
... its a little early to be getting apathetic towards the game... :( post 575 ... I haven't had an issue with your contribution. It is D1, but moreover your posts at least tend to have some depth to them; and if we're going to complain about content you're definitely not the prime offender. I'm surprised you didn't go with that note, but rather the apathy path....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 580, Baby Spice wrote:post 369
So much derp :( Made me realize stop posting and get meds.

What was derp in that post?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Benmage »

@Nost: post 582

-TML hasn't really had any negative contribution. His posting albeit low, is pretty good (I don't think he's ever very prolific?). Looks like genuine reading/questioning, and he does give reads which is something you need to be more wary of if someone's coasting(That is coasting and not giving reads). Think you're jumping the gun a little early with the lack of questioning on his spot. Tis D1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 669, camn wrote:
In post 667, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 640, ActionDan wrote:I almost had a heart attack when I saw the red.

"Hey look guys! I got a town pm! I swear!"
F-ing precisely.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 595, Cerulean wrote:I know Jason's not getting lynched today. He knows it, you know it, the entire town knows it.

Why are you still voting Jay?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 640, ActionDan wrote:I almost had a heart attack when I saw the red.

Ok well I have followed along to page 20 abouts.

Building on this... Has been following the game to page 20 or so?

I imagine must've skimmed the Jason dwelling issue, likely page one.... All the references to Barksdale....

And on a side note, why would a red pm be heart attack worthy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 679, ActionDan wrote:@BT: Shadoweh's early play is town 100%. It amazes me there was a wagon on her that reached to 4-5 votes. I could quote specific posts but I don't feel like bothering with what should have been obvious.

Your spot needs all the help it can get. I wouldn't normally care about this...the wagon was bleh, but I would like to see some of your thought process even if it is obvious. So if you could embellish or quote the specific posts, that'd be beneficial.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 691, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:This game is pissing me off. Jason is scum, but most people are so fixated on his "gambit" that they can't see past their nose.

-That's not why he is scum.-

Jason is scum due to 1) saying Dayne is scum because he's trying hard to look Barksdale (wtf?) 2) Push on Vifam because "one-liners" but hey! hasn't touched BT since he replaced in 3) if people haven't looked at the Dresden Mafia link, do it he's not the same 4) Here's the kicker: If Jason was so worried about scum "fitting in" why does he have no comment on CDB's early posting about absta?

In post 692, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:I'm stepping away as this game is infuriating. It's Super Bowl weekend/my birthday on Wednesday. Don't expect much from us till Tuesday.

Do these posts not read incredibly fake?

Wah, I can't get my top suspect lynched... woes me, everyones blind....

Wtf? This isn't his first game of mafia, when does anyone get their top scum suspect lynched?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Benmage »

^I covered that. Dan's scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Been able to skim some at work... Little behind in actual reading.

TGAH is looking worse...

In post 630, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 612, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 496, Plessiezarus wrote:TGAH -- according to 125 / 141, both your heads have (had?) a town-read on Dayne. How and why did you come to this read?

the terrible attempted wagon on him for the rp. easy target is easy. didn't i already say this?

You already said this and I already said it wasn't a town-tell. The mere fact people are voting for a player for bad reasons doesn't mean that player is town. Sometimes people will vote for scum for stupid reasons. "Easy targets" (not that SAD is one) can be scum. That's all perfectly obvious, isn't it?

I like this point. TGAH looks like he's trying to write someone off as town on weak reasoning. Whats the word I'm looking for??? Buddying.

In post 633, Plessiezarus wrote:
Otherwise, yeah. As with absta, our issue is essentally that they are playing things too safe and trying to avoid attention. Posts like:
In post 489, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:I’m going to catch up with everything, hopefully, before I head out to work today. If there is anything that people would specifically like me to address please let me know.
feel like attempts to not have to create their own content. (It's much easier to respond to points others give you than it is to attempt to forge ahead in a vacuum.)

QFT, a lot easier for scum to respond to questions, than genuinely engage and question others.

Also games 31 pages now.... D1.... Need to start compromising on wagons. (Hint Hint Mcstab/Zdenek or Petapan/ActionDan)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

@SAD
Why did you vote/unvote Plessie... and what's your current read?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Benmage »

^I read the exchange, which read more as commentary, so maybe just a summary.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise vote zdenek.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 786, Zdenek wrote:I'm a friendly neighbor: at night I visit people and tell them who I am. It's a confirmable town role.

I don't understand how neighbor role equates to confirmable town role... I think Zdenek is modifying his fakeclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 789, Zdenek wrote:I tell them I am Sterling and aligned with the Barksdale Organization.

I'd like to see this, can we have Zdenek target myself tonight?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 791, jasonT1981 wrote:
V/LA for weekend, will try and check in etc but until Monday afternoon expect me to not be about except to tend to my own modded games

What an infuriating player....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Benmage »

If not Zdenek, its ActionDan for sure.

Unvote Vote ActionDan

I imagine people will want Zdenek to confirm his role...zzzzzz
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Benmage »

I'd also note that Zdenek's role sounds ALOT like the Jaime Lannister role where he told people he was Jaime Lannister. (essentially confirming himself as town as well)

This role sounds exactly the same. I think Faraday is more creative than to use such a role again. I think this could easily be a fakeclaim. It better fucking say it all in one thing, Sterling aligned with BO... Not Sterling, who is a member of the BO or some roundabout way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

^Gotya. Fair enough. Onto ActionDAN!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Benmage »

I can do TGAH as well. His game hate read totally fake.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Fuckit, no reason to drag this out.

Unvote vote TGAH
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 825, jasonT1981 wrote:Yes exactly... whats stopping him telling a scum-mate to say that he got 'confirmed' to them during the night? And that scum mate coming out in day 2 and saying yes, he is who he said he was?

that is the point I am trying to make, that you are not getting.

MY GOD IF THAT actually happened we would COAST to victory. D3 we had have 2 scum lined up.

Lets face it, he confirms it, but the person he targets isn't confirmed.

SO if he targets you, we'll know he's targeting a buddy... that what you getting at?

He's gonna target an obvtown member...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote ActionDan
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 835, ActionDan wrote:I'm Wendell Orlando Blocker.

I'm a 3-shot neighborizer.

I think that's enough of a cc.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zdenek

Thats a confirmable role, not an alignment confirmation at all.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 854, Cerulean wrote:Okay, since z can target someone each night, what do you guys think of giving him like a list of three names to choose from to confirm himself to?

For instance if we just say, confirm to Ben, that will just give the killers added incentive to kill Ben, but if he has to choose from like three people then it will be a little more up in the air.

Thoughts?

Oh for sure, it doesn't even need to be a list we give.

I wouldn't mind seeing who he chooses to target with it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 857, ActionDan wrote:@Cerulean
^thoughts are that's dumb because scum could just Roleblock him if they cared that much.

Assuming they have a RB, and assuming they want to use it on a role that really doesn't do anything to catch them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 859, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 857, ActionDan wrote:^thoughts are that's dumb because scum could just Roleblock him if they cared that much.

Mhm so you know scum have a RBer?

Nice
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 864, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:But if they DON'T, and they don't want Zdenek to confirm himself, then giving a list might help.

I don't see how giving a list to Zdenek, you must target 1 of these players!!! Is that important.

I'd rather see who he targets. As Cerul said, having him just target someone like myself puts a bigger bullseye on me. If he uses the excuse that the person he targeted died, or he was rb'd.. and this is a recurring theme, well hurr durr he'll see the gallows.

But I'd rather wait to see how it plays out, than rush to see him hang. If he can confirm himself town.... Awesome.

Mcstab leaving the game, and hinting to his own crumb in thread, as opposed to just leaving a msg in a scumqt is hugely convincing me he's town anyways.

So lets see how the claim, goes and move forward.

Dan can die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 870, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 868, Benmage wrote:Mcstab leaving the game, and hinting to his own crumb in thread, as opposed to just leaving a msg in a scumqt is hugely convincing me he's town anyways.

Or y'know, scum might not have daytalk.

Pretty sure all(recent) faraday games have daytalk.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 895, Cerulean wrote:As far as Z's claim, I think I've talked myself into just believing it. It seems a really unwise role to fake claim anyway because at most it will buy him a couple days. So, I'm not worrying about it right now; it will sort itself out in the coming days

Im not reading it as a fakeclaim, just not a townclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 898, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 897, Benmage wrote:
In post 895, Cerulean wrote:As far as Z's claim, I think I've talked myself into just believing it. It seems a really unwise role to fake claim anyway because at most it will buy him a couple days. So, I'm not worrying about it right now; it will sort itself out in the coming days

Im not reading it as a fakeclaim, just not a townclaim.

You don't think Zdenek's claim is Town?

I was referring to ActionDans. I believe Zdeneks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 903, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Like I still want his lynch but it seems people are cautious to join it?

His claim has done nothing to dissuade me to change targets.

I'm pretty sure I've convinced myself that the "attempted to counter-claim"... could easily have been an attempt to appear town. Therefore I'm washing that point altogether.

If the lynch falls to TGAH I'll be more than fine with that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Errr, dissuade should be persuade, my head hurts atm.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

TGAH it is. (Go Ravens)

unvote vote TGAH

Thats L-1 I believe. Claim time. (intenttohammermyass)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

(^wowijustreadthatagain :oops: :oops: )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

I don't have the energy to read this camnvabstas....

----------------------[]

This day has hit the drag mark. rofl's posting on site... I guess waiting on other head for a proper fakeclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Benmage »

I don't think shifting with a day left is plausible.

Too risky.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Last words from TGAH, thats about it.... I don't care to hammer now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 974, Nostredeus wrote:That feels really town; my real concern is that TGAH had the opportunity to respond to the case pless made in #633 and didn't, that's what I was personally looking for.

Not a fan of this nor DV's wishy-washiness... but this one more so.

The claim read like capitulation, scum caught... not town with fire that its a mislynch... No even "F"-off, just total blah.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 988, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 985, Benmage wrote:
In post 974, Nostredeus wrote:That feels really town; my real concern is that TGAH had the opportunity to respond to the case pless made in #633 and didn't, that's what I was personally looking for.

Not a fan of this nor DV's wishy-washiness... but this one more so.

The claim read like capitulation, scum caught... not town with fire that its a mislynch... No even "F"-off, just total blah.

Really? That's interesting, I supported a TGAH lynch based on #633 reasoning and said I'd hold off the hammer until deadline so that TGAH would have chance to answer; it seems like that's exactly what I'm doing, is there something wrong with that plan? If not then I'm not sure why me saying "that felt really town" is any different to DV saying it felt town, can you paint the distinction for me since you think one is worse than the other?

In post 974, Nostredeus wrote:That feels really town;

This is referring to his claim, no? I don't see what was so town with his claim is my point.

In post 972, DeasVail wrote:
I'm sorry I tend to get all wishy-washy and indecisive when someone's about to be lynched. I think overall they're still leaning scum, but what are other people's thoughts?

DV's point is before yours.. he's less certain, but still torn, and says gets like this near lynch time. (second guessing oneself, shit happens)

-Yours coming after him, as if calling TGAH town was now safe to do read like you know how this lynch is going to flip and sought some last minute brownie points.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 987, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:I had just gotten off of work at the time last night Benmage. Instead of making the game stall more I claimed and said I would post more tomorrow. Here you go.

986 is altogether weak. It isn't this weekend that has resulted in you being wagoned... it's been your consistent lack of content.

The fake rage for not getting a Jason wagon to fruition, with now this 'calm' demeanor, is simply reassuring that you'll flip scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

@BT This is why:
In post 691, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:This game is pissing me off. Jason is scum, but most people are so fixated on his "gambit" that they can't see past their nose.

-That's not why he is scum.-

Jason is scum due to 1) saying Dayne is scum because he's trying hard to look Barksdale (wtf?) 2) Push on Vifam because "one-liners" but hey! hasn't touched BT since he replaced in 3) if people haven't looked at the Dresden Mafia link, do it he's not the same 4) Here's the kicker: If Jason was so worried about scum "fitting in" why does he have no comment on CDB's early posting about absta?

In post 692, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:I'm stepping away as this game is infuriating. It's Super Bowl weekend/my birthday on Wednesday. Don't expect much from us till Tuesday.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD
doesn't look like you have my vla listed... I will have next to no access until Monday. Canada sucks.

Also zdenek is messaged me and is mod confirmed town. Haven't read shit... I'm out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Canada still sucks, still haven't read today. Should be back tomorrow, was just checking my msgs... and may be drunk. Sally.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1159, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Hullo. I'm still alive.

! I'M still alive!

After 16 hours on a bus with, I had to dig out 30 inches of snow around 2 cars, and about 200 feet through the parking lot through the ice wall to bust out.... (only to run out of gas... and than have the battery die, gd you murphy) got home at around 4 am. So screw everyone.

I'm surprised to see so little pages for this day. I'll snap us into gear soon enough. I actually made it to work today. Expect the readup to take maybe till tomorrow night.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Benmage »

*insert Archon voice*
I have returned

Spoiler: Catchup P1
Benmageisawesome

In post 1014, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1012, camn wrote:Does this mean TGAH was, role-wise, a 'TRAITOR", as in he was unknown to the rest of the police? Or did they all know he was with them?

Very most likely: He knew who they were, they didn't know who he was, and he didn't have communication with them.

That how I was when I was a traitor.

In post 1021, Kise wrote:
In post 1018, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:So besides Absta being 100% fucking useless, Camn is prob very likely not scum? I mean, her frustration at him really seemed genuine.

I dunno. He fake raged for what? As someone else said, he tried to look busy on a wagon he knew wasn't popping off just to look like an active townie being productive. I have to check whether he outright said fuck you to camn. I don't remember a mod warning.

Oh hellz yeah... Camn is was conftown.

Damn shame this guy left..post 1030

In post 1040, Cerulean wrote:also I expected either Benmage

I thought I might bite it. Its possible scum wanted to avoid watcher/doctor... I was surprised when Regfan lived as long as he did in ADWD... I'll look into Nk's, but I don't weigh them heavily too much wifom...Shadoweh actually had suspicions about abstas. Possibly abstas wanted to continue the 'war' with camn... but knock off a possible anti-voter, without being too obvious.
---- This doesn't even cover what I was looking at: post 1133
These two posts:
post 530
post 625
-Infact shadoweh only begrudgingly moves his vote to help the lynch. Easy to think he'd come back today with Abstas suspicions. (I like my theory best *flex*)

In post 1055, ActionDan wrote:I felt only strongly that TGAH was scum yesterday

How is this slot alive?

In post 1057, DeasVail wrote:So Dan doesn't want to know what my role is. What's up with that?

In post 1058, ActionDan wrote:he was forgettable and I thought he'd talk more in the QT.

pedit:
You realize that if I neighborize another person they gain access to the QT?

That's actually rather townish... could ADan, have been genuine about this...

***Did I miss this, but does the neighborhood have daytalk?
-And if so, I'm curious what ADan wrote in it.

post 1071 :neutral:

In post 1075, ActionDan wrote:No it's entirely personal.

I've been voted for and lynched before as town and as scum and I don't think I've been this angry. Maybe Because I've never encountered such egoists. maybe it's all the stupid fucking questions. I'm not sure. I just don't want to be here.

Voting is one thing... I didn't read such hostilities... Overreaction much?

In post 1079, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I really really don't see a traitor doing something like 115, where he literally jumped on that wagon and increased to 5 (I think?) making it by far the largest wagon at the time and pressuring Nost. I esp don't think he'd do it because Nost is most likely somewhat of a newbie, so adding pressure without knowing how good/bad his master will react is rather risky. I can possibly see him do it to a master he knows can handle the heat, but not someone who he is not familar with who might possibly not handle the heat?

This is pretty good reasoning for townNost. I'm having trouble with the slot.

I really liked the analysis in this post. post 1103 Reads quite hard to fake. Only strengthening my townread on Plessie. Also, I'm eager to see how CDB continues during my read.

In post 1104, Cerulean wrote: Also, the appeal to absta in #912 seems weird if directed at a partner, right?

Definitely town looking.
In post 1104, Cerulean wrote:
Dudes I DO NOT want to lynch:
Camn, Plessiezarus, Jason, Nostredeus, SafetyDance, Benmage, Librarian, Zdenek, DV (uneasy about this one though)

Why SafetyDance again?

In post 1114, kuribo wrote:
Camn I was about to tell you to go fall in a hole but I see where Dan already told deas he had claimed out

Wendell Orlando Blocker, x-shot neighborizer, with my sole neighbor being dead right now.

Anything else, sit on it till I get home and read this crap you people have been derping

Omg :lol: :lol: :lol: classic, scum reading their predecessors iso. ScumQT, you name it. Why is he alive?

In post 1124, Cerulean wrote:My townread on Librarian is largely meta based. Compare his town play here and here with his scum play here and I think the difference is pretty big. He's a lot more aggressive, cocky, and tunnely as scum and I'm not seeing that here at all.

(***Self reminder to look at this later... cocky scum :?: )

In post 1128, SafetyDance wrote:
After all the night flips etc I will not be wanting to lynch today, unless they do something terrible: camn, benmage, sotty, kise, cereluen, zdenek and AD. So that's PoE out the way.

Why not AD? How's night flips influence an AD read?

In post 1147, kuribo wrote:26 pages into being caught up, but I'll save my thoughts for when I finish after I get off work

Nothing impressive here: post 1148

Stepping out for some grub. Readups not going to bad, not that dense.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Benmage »

^damnit :P ... another replacement so my slot questions are useless..great
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Benmage »

vote kuribo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #108) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah I just read that part. Wasn't there yet. Nice fake anger bro.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #109) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1288, kuribo wrote:
In post 1281, Benmage wrote:Omg :lol: :lol: :lol: classic, scum reading their predecessors iso. ScumQT, you name it. Why is he alive?

IT'S THE FUCKING NEIGHBOR QT THAT YOU ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED THE EXISTANCE OF IN THAT VERY POST

for fuck's sake ben

I don't understand... You were going to tell Camn to shove it... Then you realize YOUR SLOT has already claimed, and simply re-claim.... :?

That's my point. You read your slots iso to see he claimed, no?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1293, kuribo wrote:like, you seriously discussed the neighbor QT that Dan had

then you called him town

then you called me scum for mentioning the VERY FUCKING QT that you were just discussing

are you even reading?

Are you reading? I've found your slot scummy a long time ago in a far off galaxy that was petapan. I saw ADan's SINGLE post and saw that he made a rather townminded statement, as to not have DV claim because others would gain access to the QT. I'M not writing off your scumslot just because of that one statement which could easily be scum seeking town points. It gave me pause, and was something for me to note. Sure as HELL didn't change my read.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1296, kuribo wrote:no, he told Deas in the neighborhood QT that he had claimed, you idiot

I read the neighbor QT before I read the thread since the QT was like 15 posts

ADan... told DV he claimed in the QT?

What the fuck is the point of that?!?!?!

I'm not going to doubt it because DV can confirm it. But why the fuck would I know that ADAN in the Neighbore QT said he claimed in thread... Moreover it's a retarded thing to do as DV would know he claimed in thread, we all fucking knew he claimed in thread.... that why He didn't die. But to restate that in the neighbor QT wtf...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1299, kuribo wrote:finding petapan scummy is like shooting fish in a barrel and you should be ashamed of yourself for clinging to that

Writing off shit players is easy to do. You have to read|between|the|lines:
In post 284, petapan wrote:

i was kidding when i said that, just lack confidence in any read i have right now but it's early day 1
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Benmage »

^the dead qt is old scum move. Go join MoI on the obvscumtable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1114, kuribo wrote:but I see where Dan already told deas he had claimed out

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Benmage »

I just read it. You're so fucking useless.

I am going to get you lynched. You can keep your 5 years as I assume its only as town, no? Since you're flipping scum, you can make this "I'm a big man" claim... and not have it ruined. GJ.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1311, kuribo wrote:i seriously can't tell if you're scum here clinging to what used to be an easy mislynch or if you've TAKEN UP CRACK SMOKING IN YOUR FUCKING SPARE TIME

What nonesense is this... I just re-read that you claimed it to deas. I've been drained this weekend, and read over that part in my catchup. Breathe. If you are town you are going about it in the most anti-town matter. And this fluff spamming is only giving me; if you actually think I'm scum, and aren't just blowing smoke... and easy veil to argue behind. I'm going to go finish reading, almost done.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

:lol: :lol: :lol: So bad. While I'm reading. Bullet for me why I'm scum?

I already capitulated the neighbor QT thing, and you knowing your role. So ignoring that point. Why am I suddenly scum? Cause I'm calling for your head. Awesome.

Yes let's 1v1, and if you do flip town we'll just give two free mislynches :roll: :roll: . I'm tempted because there's already 2 dead scum. But I don't want to die because some child threw a hissyfit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

The 1v1 is you just puffing your chest... I've never seen a 1v1 go through.

NEVER. In my fucking entire tenure on this site.

Everyone note that yes kuribo likes to post. So don't take this AtE crap as anything towntelling.

kuribo, I am remember your annoying-ness from WMII and I think I referenced you there as Fate? God cause I'm having flashbacks again (and I think you claimed you came before Fate, no?) ...anywhose.

Try to not dodge this one:
If I was acting here like I was in WMII as you stated.
And I depred in WMII with you, as you are claiming I am here.
How did I suddenly become scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1324, kuribo wrote:hey ben, it's awful damn funny you decided to throw down your vote before you were finished catching up[

45 pages of your slot being scum, isn't going to change in 5 posts. Sorry.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1313, kuribo wrote:see, and this is why i shoulda fucking stayed retired

i try to be nice to people, i try to be fucking nicer and somewhere along the way, some illiterate shithead has to just drive me over the edge as always

I already fucking said I missed it/forgot the neighborhood comment... yeesh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1327, kuribo wrote:
In post 1325, Benmage wrote:If I was acting here like I was in WMII as you stated.
And I depred in WMII with you, as you are claiming I am here.
How did I suddenly become scum?

Your ridiculous attempt to push my wagon is pretty fucking scummy, dude.

So because I've had your slot scum, since like page 10? I'm scum. Awesome. I'm gonna play LoL to forcemyself to stop responding.

kuribo, in the world where I aint scum, go vote the next scummiest person. Please. For yoursake. Mine. And the threads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1329, kuribo wrote:
In post 1325, Benmage wrote:The 1v1 is you just puffing your chest... I've never seen a 1v1 go through.

I have, and it damn well better this time, too.

Link
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Benmage »

That should more or less do it. Going to the gym soon. Hope to do an iso or two tonight.
Spoiler: Part 2
In post 1150, ChannelDelibird wrote:Needless to say, I'm now interested in a Jason vote again pending his reponse/Sottyrulez explaining what's changed.

[Might post as I go a bit, last one was way too wally for my liking]

Sotty buddying is getting ridic. [That was a wall??]
In post 1151, ChannelDelibird wrote:This from BT reads like something that I would have posted as scum in these circumstances.

How so? (and which circumstances? Sotty's 180?)

post 1153
-Reminder to iso CDB stat, and note this post.
@CDB
can you rehighlight your points against Jason. I know you had interest in him yesterday but held off due to Sotty's read. So remind me why you found him scummy.

This is a fucking ridiculous post: post 1159 .... On the one hand your countering the logic for some of the reasoning I find you town. Which seems very counterproductive todo as scum. Maybe if I had this knowledge of your personal meta I would consider the posting null (I guess I should consider it null)... but you illustrating its null, with examples instead of just saying.. yaya its null (as I probably would've for a null meta reference)... I'm putting this down as a towntell.... /end-ugly-rant.

In post 1162, jasonT1981 wrote:Im back, catch up coming soon

In post 1163, jasonT1981 wrote:2 cops down, thats a great start.

:roll:

**Hey Jason
This post is 22 minuts after your first post. And probably took 2-3 minutes to write itself. What exactly did you read?
-You’ve been v/la so much. Only to come back, the game go into night and you to go v/la again. You list the peta/AD/kuribo slot has scum.. *wowzers* Yet I don’t even know why you think they’re scum nor recall any actual scum hunting from your slot. Definitely gonna give your iso another, closer look.

Can you list some reads, with explanation and reiterate why kuribo is scum please.

In post 1166, Plessiezarus wrote:Also at a glance, the lack of any other suspects in provided in rubs me off the wrong way.

~ Zar.

^Yessir.

In post 1173, kuribo wrote:Why did you ask him this if you apparently suspect my slot? Why did you apologize in the QT for accusing him?

In post 1174, kuribo wrote:And as I read I'm seeing alot of people seeing petapan as scum.

Seriously? peta? the guy's a fucking troll. He probably masturbates while he thinks of new ways to fuck with people.

Opportunism at its worst among the peta-haters, and I gotta figure out which ones are legitimately stupid and which ones were just trying to figure out the best mislynch.

Nice shitty FoS to all voters/suspectors.

In post 1180, kuribo wrote:Ben's town, his play here feels close to his play in Weather Mafia II

Way to dig deep for that read.

In post 1181, kuribo wrote:lol dan wagon picked up steam just as Hero-scum was going down in flames

:? I don't get this point, unless you think scum knew the traitor? I find that unlikely.
Same as above so this is pointless: post 1182
In post 1187, kuribo wrote:hm for some reason i kept thinking that absta was the day 1 lynch / traitor and hero was the night kill

(self *facepalm* .. this is what I get for being meticulous in responding before finish reading!)

In post 1196, sottyrulez wrote:If you think we're scum with TGAH after the way day 1 played out, I really don't know what to tell you.

????????????????????? It's like I'm in the fucking twilight zone. TGAH FLIPPED TRAITOR. Who thinks the scum knew who the traitor was? If the scum know the traitors identity... whats the point of being a traitor???

(this is where I stopped to rage with kuribo :roll: )

In post 1261, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1166, Plessiezarus wrote:Here are my thoughts in regards to CDB's posts. From reading, there's an air of reservation in them that doesn't sit right with me.

A product of this being a large game with too many walls.

I hate excuses like this.
In post 1262, ChannelDelibird wrote:Will read over Jason's response to sotty a little later on today; sorry, because I know that being only in a defensive, responding-to-things-aimed-at-me-only mode is not actually all that protown, but I need a bit of a break.

:neutral: ... I don't want to be accused of being defensive, preemptive?

@Nost
this is the second post like this: post 1266 Please use quotes. I get you might not want a huge quote wall.. but trying to decipher this is painful. Plus quoting contain links if I want to read the whole post in context.

In post 1334, kuribo wrote:
In post 1331, Benmage wrote:
In post 1329, kuribo wrote:
In post 1325, Benmage wrote:The 1v1 is you just puffing your chest... I've never seen a 1v1 go through.

I have, and it damn well better this time, too.

Link

It was lost in the crash. LLD went 1v1 with AurousVox. Town lynched LLD Day 1, lynched AV Day 2. Both were town.

And before you start "oh boo hoo hoo hoo he says it was lost," a likely story it's actually confirmable. Llamafluff was in it, though I don't remember who else.

I'm not going to question it. Who even cares? I'm not surprised that it has happen. Everything eventually happens. But in my tenure, and so in the many many many attempted 1v1's I've never seen it. SO it happens, hoorah! It doesn't happen a hell of a lot more. Period.

And as I said before. Yes you post a lot. But you gave MEEEEE, if you thought I was scum an easy excuse to tunnel with you and have some big ranting tangent game wasting antitown blackhole of a mess. Which I've done successfully many times before as scum. No sir. Just saw a game get blackholed and fubar'd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1346, kuribo wrote:
In post 1345, Benmage wrote:And as I said before. Yes you post a lot. But you gave MEEEEE, if you thought I was scum an easy excuse to tunnel with you and have some big ranting tangent game wasting antitown blackhole of a mess. Which I've done successfully many times before as scum. No sir. Just saw a game get blackholed and fubar'd.

so you did exactly what you would have done as scum?

For a page in a half sure, we had a meaningless back n forth. But it didn't go 10+ pages, and I won't let it persist. I was actually about to go take a gander at WMII to try and better read you.

Its funny that you disappeared after I did... only to reappear when I did. The tunneling, is awesome. Keep it up. Townie of the year for sure :roll: .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

kuribo
if neither you nor I become viable wagons, do you have other suspects? (Sorry if you've said this... but are you fully caught up with the thread)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

"you're annoying and I don't like reading the things you type"-kuribo to me.

I don't think we're meant to play together.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Alright alright, spam only cause noones here to talk.

@kuribo
In the first part of WMII (the crashed part) We went toe to toe.... And you derped at me a whole fuckton. I actually reversed my read relatively early midgame on you.
****What helped was you giving me some actual reads. Look dude. Your slot is horribly scummy. Give some reads. Stop puffing your chest. You know, I know... everyone knows there won't be a 1v1. So help me help you help me, and drop some reads porfavor. 3 town, 3 scum if possible.

AND The coroner thing... I had you down as conftown for a long time.

-In fact it was you who started second guessing me as scum toward the endgame. Despite me being a boss from D1. Despite me dayvigging Reck. The game does have a certain similar feel to this one. Probably just because I think I was only in that game at the time, and therefore very committed... Just as I am being a boss in this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1350, BT wrote:
In post 1203, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1199, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:If you think we're scum with TGAH after the way day 1 played out, I really don't know what to tell you.

Um...Traitor? (jus sayin)

Go read his final post after being lynched. He went out of his way to mention us being a possible SK. That would just be an odd thing to say about someone you would theoretically know is on your scumteam.

(I think he posted that because he wanted the town to consider us a serial killer suspect to salvage any value in our lynchability, but of course I have the benefit of knowing my alignment.)

Ehh screw that, I hate this too, this is false. In fact I'm inclined to believe last minute random remarks are a lot more incriminating than most things ("oh man this is really unlikely for a buddy!") and "guys he might be sk" is definitely random.

I'll come back to this tomorrow?

It's definitely some random nonesense. Sotty or zach should know better than to think that a towntell.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Jason
Can you respond to my spoiler comment.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

FINE I'll goto the gym. Noones around. (everyone needs to go read weather mafia II... gave me chills looking at it again. How the hell did we not get a scummy for that game? Buncha Bosses)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kuribo, you think Camn can be either SK, or scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1379, kuribo wrote:here you go, have fun reading my meta

People ought to take a look at Catch-22.
1. He's as spammy there as he is here.
2. He's arrogant, calls himself town, yells at anyone who suggests otherwise... calls everyone an idiot.
3. *******Note post 620 where he tries to do a ME OR HIM move with Slaandar. (sounding familiar?)
4. The point. Don't let his AtE antics change that scummy slots read. Without me forcing real content out of kuribo he's content to do nothing but belittle.

I'm at fucking Jury Duty.. FML.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1387, camn wrote:
In post 1370, kuribo wrote:she's either SK or town, her interaction with absta would require incredibly ballsy bussing

I thought I mentioned it- there is no limit to my ability to buss.

What's the point of this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1371, kuribo wrote:Zdenek, barring Jason as scum is 100% mod confirmed town

Whats the connection between Jason and Zdenek?

Zdenek msg'd me last night.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1404, kuribo wrote:
spamming and murderous rage isn't an alignment tell for me,
it's null

That's my point. I didn't want people, less familiar with you, writing your slot off because of the flurry of posting, and "rage".
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1380, ChannelDelibird wrote:If it's just that I'm still even posting, when in days gone by I would long since have flaked from a game this large and long, that's just a product of playing fewer games, trying harder not to let people down by flaking and refusing to read walls, but frankly I would expect more of a reason than that anyway.

My issue with you is your excessive buddying of sottyrulez.

He's back off of Jason...Yet you're still voting Jason. What's up? ***Also I asked for you in my spoiler to list your current reasoning for suspecting jason.
In post 1383, ChannelDelibird wrote:But you do know I have kuribo as town, yeah? Why are you expecting me to get on his wagon?

Why do you have this read?

In post 1385, BT wrote:General question: I see a good chunk of people townreading Sottyhydra. Why?

I'd give them a slight town read. As Cerulean said, I don't see the scum logic in buddying Jason (what at best White Knighting?).... then 180-ing that read. Its just a little erratic for scum play. That said, Cerulean also said Zach dislikes scum, and is more involved this game... He is? I haven't seen much from Zach. The hydra is a tough one to read regardless. Most importantly, there's zero chance for a shottyhydra wagon/lynch at this juncture in the game, so I've been content to let them be and see how their play develops.

In post 1391, ChannelDelibird wrote:The happiness at the night deaths, particularly coming in late...
seems forced
. I've seen both alignments do it but scum more often, I think.

I felt the same.

In post 1419, kuribo wrote:you guys are forgetting that if they didn't know there was a traitor yet, it's entirely possible they thought they were in multiball on day 1

^What's the relevance of this?

In post 1427, kuribo wrote:town would have to have some serious firepower to overcome that, and the inclusion of a third party would bring the town to an even greater disadvantage

Debate-able... As we see scum did just get Nk'd. So there's your crosskill balance brought into the equation. I'm still leaning 3+1.

In post 1434, Kise wrote:I feel horrible for stalling on you guys.

Why don't I have any votes on me?

Kise do me a favor, and sheep me till you're concurrent.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Nost
between CDB, and Kuribo who would you prefer hang?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Soooo cdb>kuribo, got it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmmm I guess a 3 person scum team in 19p could assume another 3 man scumteam... thats 3-3-13... Flavor wise.... Omar +his crew of chic, and gay lover... Alright its possible. In fact could've thought 2 man even as Faraday doesn't always see the need to equalize scumteams numbers.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Two town games.... and everyone else in the room is the idiot... :eek:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1481, sottyrulez wrote:If Nost and Kise had 5 votes instead of Kuribo and CDB, would you happen to be more interested in them? If the answer is yes, you might want to rethink your scumhunting methods.

I'm not going to suggest the deadline is looming...There's plenty of time for a new wagon to form. If someone put forth significant evidence. I haven't seen that on any outlining wagons.

To take my reads for example off the cuff, I obviously think kuribo is scum. My next would be Jason, I definitely want to take a closer look at Sdance's slot.. then there's an amalgam of shit. (In fact I need to make a new list and sort my reads).

But my point is with 2 dead scum, and only 1 dead townie... and at most 2 scum/3 nontown roles out there... I'm fine to lynch any suspect that would be in let's say my bottom 5. I don't need my #1. It just so happens that my #1 is a lead wagon.

My question to you sotty, is does Kuribo or CDB fit into your bottom 5? If the answer is yes, I'm not saying YOU MUST vote them than!!!... because as I said there is still plenty of time. But unless you want to do some serious legwork, I don't foresee a deviation from these top two wagons. And I personally am probably going to wait to do further heavy iso's until more flips.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1489, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Really I just want this day to end with a CDB lynch and I'm very content pushing that forward for the time being. All of the discussion points I really wanted to talk about have already been mentioned so I just kinda want this day to be brought towards an end.

That's where I'm at, only with Kuribo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1503, ChannelDelibird wrote:I lied; I can be arsed, apparently. here you go

TY for the link, that reminded me:
In post 1452, ChannelDelibird wrote:What got me yesterday on Jason was him going after Vifam, petapan etc purely on what looked like playstyle concerns. I felt certain that he should know them a bit better or at least recognise that he wasn't going to fundamentally change them, but instead it just looked like he was pushing to see if people were willing to give him lynch a spiky player. Today ... well, I've discussed today.

^This is actually the first time you mention what suspicions you held on jason for yesterday. Unless you can point to your iso and show me otherwise... I put jason as keyword into your iso, and only found you wanting to lynch him. Then saying you were holding off for Sotty... you then say noone should be voting Jason and all should be following Jason.

Today you've come in and waited for Sotty to embellish his reasoning. You again don't give reasoning for listing Jason as scum. This is the only post on today that I can find that lists some reasoning for being suspect of Jason: post 1391

So combining the 'yesterday' reasoning (which wasn't listed until just now)... with the meager reasoning in post 1391...Considering this is your top suspect for two days now. It blows. Nor is it convincing anyone to hop off you. Which btw, you're now the lead wagon.

*I first felt sympathy to the 'only defending myself' point... but your scumhunting has blown... and the I don't read/post walls is no excuse.

In short. Noone will loose sleep if you hang today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:50 am

Post by Benmage »

@Sottyrulez
Can you embellish on your Kise vote... reads like a shitty placeholder.

Other than being probably the lowest of the hanging fruit. You really have minimal at best interaction with Baby Spice, so did you have an suspicions of that slot?
--Also Kise's iso is atrocious, as you ask us all to take a look at. What are your primary issues?

*You have town reads on CDB and Kuribo.

Can you explain the kuribo read?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1555, Plessiezarus wrote:Zar and I have yet to talk to each other much about CDB's latest posts, but initial impression is somewhat positive. Don't agree with a few of CDB's reads, but the general approach to analysing his wagon seems quite sincere. Not sure I like the fact he's only started to post like this when he's been forced to defend himself though .

I agree it took him some 20 minutes.. from his "fuckit" post to start posting analysis... where was this zeal before? Like I said before I felt sympathy to the attacks of only defending himself... I've had that thrown on me and its frustrating as hell.... But the legwork he's doing now... and his sudden surge. I don't know if its town trying to right themselves, or an apathetic scum, now surging... trying not to throw in the towel after seeing 2 scum buddies dead by D2.

In post 1555, Plessiezarus wrote:On the other hand, DV looks more scummy than when we last read him. The waffle in posts like 1145 and 1344 in regards to CDB rubs us the wrong way. Just feel like he's working a bit too hard to keep his options open.

Thinking about it though, I don't think DV is likely to be scum with Kuribo/Dan. Having a scum-buddy who didn't have a town-read on you "confirm" your role, and then almost immediately flipflop their read on you as DV did (897, 1057, 1081) just seems a really bad idea. Probably at least one of that pair is town.

Your confusion is probably because DV is town, and Kuribo is scum.

Does DVscum, ask to claim in the neighborhood... then talk about it in thread here? I doubt it. I can take a closer look... but put that way on the back burner, much more juicier targets.

In post 1557, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 1549, The Baltimore Sun wrote:
Prodding Zoneace

*TWITCH* *TWITCH* *TWITCH*

~Zar.

I KNOW! I need to look at this slot... its also why I don't feel the need to be rushing today... let the replacements catch up etc.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Plessie
the kuribo wagon is calling. He's your #2.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Are you going to post before you "go away" for the weekend?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes. We're all fucking busy on the weekend. I booze hard as the next guy. But I'll FIND TIME if I must. Cause we made a commitment here.

But if you don't post during the week... and you don't during the weekend. Why the fuck are you playing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1572, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1552, Benmage wrote:*You have town reads on CDB and Kuribo.

Can you explain the kuribo read?

That one will have to wait for Sotty because that's her read.

What is YOURRRRR READ?? :roll: :roll:

So much fail @ Jason, I don't even know where to begin. Other than him completely dodging my question, and just talking about kuribo.... yeesh. At work. I'll address later. Fuckina.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1345, Benmage wrote:
In post 1162, jasonT1981 wrote:Im back, catch up coming soon

In post 1163, jasonT1981 wrote:2 cops down, thats a great start.

:roll:

**Hey Jason
This post is 22 minuts after your first post. And probably took 2-3 minutes to write itself. What exactly did you read?
-You’ve been v/la so much. Only to come back, the game go into night and you to go v/la again. You list the peta/AD/kuribo slot has scum.. *wowzers* Yet I don’t even know why you think they’re scum nor recall any actual scum hunting from your slot. Definitely gonna give your iso another, closer look.

Can you list some reads, with explanation and reiterate why kuribo is scum please.

Here, how did you miss this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm not gonna lie... I';m pretty fuckingdrunk... but I think I can do this:
In post 1610, Cerulean wrote:Overall, empire thinks that kuribo is a suboptimal lynch. I kinda agree. BUT as it stands right now, I almost just want this slot lynched and gone so I can stop agonizing over it. I'm almost of the mind that I don't care if it's a mislynch because I'm tired of worrying about it and because we have a little cushion. BUT the part of me that is still bitter over losing a town sweep in happy tree friends and thinks me is possible here is hesitant. Empire said he's basically Sheeping my thoughts right now, so I guess that means I get to keep my vote where I want it, and I don't feel comfortable moving it just yet. Maybe maybe if kuribo is town he will start behaving in ways that makes me give up my reservations on the slot but for now our vote stays here.

---... I agree completely.... There's zero chance of me not lynching a kuribo in lylo. I doubt this game ever sees a lylo, nor would I be there.. but that's my point. Kuribo slots has to go.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

I only read the kuribo one... I can;t do this now.. sory.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #153) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Benmage »

I need to stop drunk posting :oops: :oops:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #154) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Overindulgence weekend, give me a little to get my shit straight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll have some free time today to catch up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes, I've been procrastinating, I promise to get something more substantial tonight.

--Between Kise and BT, I can only see myself voting Kise.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Kise

Lets wagon him up so we have time for a claim. He's due a prod I imagine soon.. his last post is friday.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kise who'd you protect last night?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

I hate having claims save a person.

Kise you've done next to nothing this game, and gloated about it... That confident in a doc claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #160) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Blah I think he left.... I'm still down for Kuribo if we can swing that way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1875, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Part of me wants to lynch Kise regardless of his claim, on the other hand Kuribo does have a point about the no counterclaims. I need to think on this a while.

UNVOTE:

for now

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can we lynch Kuribo than?

ALso I claim anything... and no one counterclaimes and that means I'm town? Has noone here seen scum fakeclaims? Fuck we just saw 2 scum powerroles flip....

PLUS who the fuck is going to counter claim EXPENSIVE doc....It's clearly not something counter-able, I thought we went over Faraday as mod ages back with Nost.... Is this everyone's first game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1881, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1852, sottyrulez wrote:There is the possibility that there is no town aligned doctor. That's probably worth mentioning.

Empire and I were talking about this last night. Flavor-wise levy makes sense for being a doc. And I can't think of a role that flavor-wise makes sense for a scum doc, which since there's a vig or possible 3rd party, wouldnt be unexpected. It could also be a safe claim, and his lack of actually giving any content is still worrying.

Out guessing the mod.... Yes scum doc with scumsafeclaim for plausible real doc.. or real doc... How many times do we want to go over it?

Kuribo if you have the support. Otherwise I'm not moving. Claims don't equate to saving someone. Especially a claim that can't really be proven. Cerulean was a standard doc choice... something I'd expect a doc to do, but easily something I'd expect a scum doc to claim. So zzzzz.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1886, kuribo wrote:Ben:

My wagon was pushed by:

two guys who are barely paying attention (you and Jason)
One person who's just going to NK me anyway and is barely paying attention (camn)
One person who's scum (BT)
and one person who everyone BUT me seems to think is scum (SAD)

you popping your head in to ask if people want to lynch me isn't going to push that wagon, so you may as well get the fuck over the fact that I yelled at you and try hunting scum. Stop being lazy. I mean, hell, you asked for a prod on Kise AFTER the mod announced his prod. Step it up, man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm barely paying attention to the game... :roll: This lone weekend.... ZzzZzzZzz News Flash nothing has changed in regards to my suspicion of you, Nor could it... SO nothing in the "5ish pages" That I've more or less skimmed but need to go back through would have affected my read on you. Don't lump me with Jason, his play has been atrocious.

You know whose else's play has been atrocious.. Kise.

But no.. go rush wagon someone else up.. I'm sure it'll turn out great.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1887, kuribo wrote:and the lack of counterclaim doesn't mean he's town necessarily, it means I'm not willing to roll the dice on a freakin' lurker lynch on an uncounterclaimed doc

So what uncounterclaimed roles do you lynch?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1893, kuribo wrote:
In post 1892, Benmage wrote:So what uncounterclaimed roles do you lynch?

Usually I prefer not to, and I could probably count on one hand the number of times I have.

Good to know that if I had claimed even night tracker, I could've gone ezzmode coaster. Awesome.

I can't begin to explain the amount of fake PR claims I've seen scum avoid the rope with despite horrible play.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1894, kuribo wrote:
In post 1891, Benmage wrote:
In post 1886, kuribo wrote:Ben:

My wagon was pushed by:

two guys who are barely paying attention (you and Jason)
One person who's just going to NK me anyway and is barely paying attention (camn)
One person who's scum (BT)
and one person who everyone BUT me seems to think is scum (SAD)

you popping your head in to ask if people want to lynch me isn't going to push that wagon, so you may as well get the fuck over the fact that I yelled at you and try hunting scum. Stop being lazy. I mean, hell, you asked for a prod on Kise AFTER the mod announced his prod. Step it up, man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm barely paying attention to the game... :roll: This lone weekend.... ZzzZzzZzz News Flash nothing has changed in regards to my suspicion of you, Nor could it... SO nothing in the "5ish pages" That I've more or less skimmed but need to go back through would have affected my read on you. Don't lump me with Jason, his play has been atrocious.

You know whose else's play has been atrocious.. Kise.

But no.. go rush wagon someone else up.. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

1) I didn't rush wagon Kise up. He's town and the wagon on him was always ridiculous.

2) Your play lately has literally consisted of popping your head in to whine about me being alive. Pretty much the same as Jason.

3) How can you say you're paying attention to the game while skimming?

1) Consider it foreshadowing for what "plausible" wagon YOU are looking to achieve at this point in the day.

2) Lately, i.e. this fucking weekend. I.E. 5-8 pages, of which I probably have a decent grasp of. Welcome to you being the problem. Because you spam so much, every time I do come back there's more pages.. yet amongst the spam there are dense posts that require me to devote more time then just skimming. So I'm not justly uptodate. But I'm not clueless to whats been going on.
--What awe-inspiring information have I missed/failed to comment on that YOU MUST bring to my attention?

3) Are you not reading again? You said your wagon was pushed by me barely paying attention. I'm repeating here... but again, my reasoning for being suspicious of you has nothing to do with the most recent posts... So while those may have skimmed.. The other 65+ pages were read, re-read, iso'd etc etc... You're gonna be hard-pressed to find someone more committed to this game than myself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1895, Zdenek wrote:This your almost confirmed townie popping in to say that he is absolutely opposed to lynching an un-cc'd doc today.

I would happy to vote Sottyrulez though because their reactions to my claim and Kise claim have been poor, but probably we should wait on that to see what actually comes of Kise's claim.

I wish I had some other wicked suspect to give you, but alas.

But alas our confirmed townie wants us to attempt to wagon someone who has next to no chance of being wagoned with less then 72 hours....

Its like I'm beating my head against a wall.... How is it in everygame lynches are rushed... do people not learn from their mistakes? Is this the twilight zone?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE...

When you are suspicious of someone you vote someone. There can be many reasons for voting someone. But if it is to achieve a lynch. ONLY IN THE RARE-IST of cases should a claim save someone. Otherwise you did a piss poor job of voting/wagoning/trying to lynch someone. So to everyone here, you all fucking suck, GL rush lynching someone, who will claim and gosh what happens if its a PR!!!!???!!!??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Actually its about 48 hours.. not 72... but yeah, we're totally not gonna have a rushed lynch today :shifty:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1904, Kise wrote:
In post 1884, Benmage wrote:PLUS who the fuck is going to counter claim EXPENSIVE doc

MEans I'm not regular doc and means I withheld info for the sake of greater good.

There can't be a steady doc along with my role, and it also hints that I'm balanced towards there being an SK > a vig.

You don't think that was pertinent information?

I'd ask you to indulge, but with this class of town, doesn't look like you're going to hang anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1901, Kise wrote:Really... so a doc isn't likely against two known nightkillers in the setup. Cool, Ben.

There could.... And there easily couldn't be. And there could easily be a scum doc...Cool(er?), Kise.

Docs are a weak PR to begin with. Not sure what the expensive thing is, but not my point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1902, kuribo wrote:
In post 1897, Benmage wrote:What awe-inspiring information have I missed/failed to comment on that YOU MUST bring to my attention?

Why do you seem to think BT is town?

My interactions with Vifam.

I liked his intro into the game. Nothing has screamed scum to me.

Bullet for me the case please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1910, jasonT1981 wrote:
We can look at Kise/Kuribo/Dan closer tomorrow.

Whose Dan?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1914, kuribo wrote:
In post 1908, Benmage wrote:Docs are a weak PR to begin with.

Not when there are at least two killers out there.

It's pretty damn obvious scum would like to kill off the doc in day-play rather than night kill them. Especially since Zdenek is nearly-mod-confirmed.

How do you not get that you're doing their dirty work for them?

Because while we're talking about balance.... we have a scum team down 50%? D2.... do you think they have a counter to the SK?

I lynch scum. Kise has done zilch this game. I do not allow PR claims to change my judgement. The Zdenek comment is retarded, so I fail to see the point. I doubt Kise sits on Zdenek, and it won't do anything anyways. SO yes if in 6 nights both Kise and Zdenek are still alive they could totally keep Zdenek alive another night.... woooooooooooo GET THOSE SCUMBASTARDS!!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1915, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1911, Benmage wrote:
In post 1910, jasonT1981 wrote:
We can look at Kise/Kuribo/Dan closer tomorrow.

Whose Dan?

Sorry, in my drugged up state I meant Ben not Dan. For a second I thought about ActionDan, who you replaced and typed him by mistake.

Why am I scum again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1913, kuribo wrote:
In post 1909, Benmage wrote:Bullet for me the case please.

* Spent ages calling me scum, then admitted that he had no idea who would be partners with me if that were the case
* Called out Kise for not posting, ignored Nos for the same. Barely mentioned Nos until I poked him about it.
(If you were reading the thread, you'd understand that BT is one of my strongest suspects, and I think it's highly likely Nos is scum with him)
* Complained endlessly about my "lack of scumhunting," all the while moving the goalposts about what he thinks scumhunting is
* Switched to Kise at the first chance, then magically decided I was town.
* "Why havent you given us your final list of reads?" When I was L-4. Even though I had already given plenty of reads, and continue to do so. And even though that's a stupid thing to ask at L-4 when half the wagon is VLA.
* Wanted to lynch me instead of Kise because he felt he'd get more information from a lynch on me (even though he failed to point out what information that would be)... then hops onto Kise.
* Didn't REALLY start trying to push the idea that I was scum until he was called out for coasting along on the wagon.

and you know, Ben, I get that you find it annoying that I post alot. So sue me, I type things as they pop into my brain. Whining about it won't change it.

Very very personally subjective.
1. He called you scum. So? Doesn't know who your partner(s) are? So?
2. So? I haven't called Nost out either. Are we a three man remaining scum team? Who else hasn't called out both Nost and Kise...????
(good to know)
3. Okkkk..... this'll be fun to look back at.
4. I didn't know nor really care that he now finds you town. Seems a consistent theme to the volume you've produced. Something I've felt victim to in the past (volume, not you).... It isn't changing me. As for his vote on Kise, its shit... I wouldn't say he jumped there first glance. The whole asking for a doc not to counterclaim is retarded, as you always counterclaim. Period. Outted any role > scum no matter what the lead is. SO I got nothing there.
5. K.
6. Lynch information... meh.. after the fact, sure there's plenty of things to review. To go over now... fuck me, I couldn't do that. What information are we attaining from a BT lynch. If your sole Nost-BT theory is vaild? Awesome :roll:
7. So he thought you were scum... then magically town (point 4) now scum again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1920, kuribo wrote:
In post 1917, Benmage wrote:Because while we're talking about balance.... we have a scum team down 50%?

Do we? I've already hypothesized that we may be up against 5 scum (counting the traitor), thus making the killer a vig instead of an SK.

As far as balance, we already know scum had a tracker--- pretty handy for rooting out town roles (like docs). They probably have either an X-shot bulletproof or a roleblocker, at least from a balance point of view. If the killer is an SK rather than a vig, he's probably x-shot bulletproof as well.

Even tho, the doc you're saving... has just vaguely insinuated that there's an SK over a vig.

Yes they could have a RB, BP, Jailor etc etc... or a Doc.

My point again. Shit play gets lynched. Allowing for claims to save oneself is atrocious play. DO I really have to go link games to scum fakeclaiming, or are we all here experienced enough to have this common encounter?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1925, jasonT1981 wrote:I never once said Ben replaced Dan... Pay attention yourself, please

Actually you kinda did... but who cares, we were able to understand what you meant.

yay noise.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kuribo
whats your view on SAD? Since we're less than 48 hours to a lynch... There's only you and CDB on BT....

And since I've been such the horrible coaster this past weekend.... How's CDB doing? Didn't you find him suspicious? But then he started posting, and acted town right... Once under heavy scrutiny.. awesome. Once that scrutiny left... He's doing what again?

Cool.. cool... cool.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1935, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1929, Benmage wrote:Kuribo whats your view on SAD? Since we're less than 48 hours to a lynch... There's only you and CDB on BT....

What's your view on me since I don't really recall it off the top of my head?

Town.

Moreso then BT to make that easy.

I will not be voting you outside of stopping a no lynch.

There's 2 dead scum, and 1 dead town. Our odds of nailing scum on these few half supported wagons... aint good. But as for optimal play going forward.

I'm back to kuribo/kise. (Kuribo I'll redelve further when I have the time... I guess I'll be remaking the case, but tl/dr I can't get past the spot being scum)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1944, camn wrote:Fifth.. I totally frown on running up any unclaimed right now. We are ahead. We can lynch on play.

Thats my point. Less then 48 hours.. what happens if we hit a cop claim :eek: .. and now there's no time.

unvote vote Kuribo
this 100X this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

SAD come to kuribo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Stfu kuribo you are horrrendous I ought to just let you die.

Unfortunately, I have never seen scum selfvote. Never. (atleast from memory which I'm very confident with)

So fuck you.

Unvote vote BT
this over SAD.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ill eat the shit out of your ashes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

I won't be able to play with you... especially with the wine you yourself present.

I'm hoping, (anddoubting) this exit is reminiscent of mine in Battlemages Bastard game.

unvote vote kuribo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

I won't be able to play with you... especially with the wine you yourself present.

I'm hoping, (anddoubting) this exit is reminiscent of mine in Battlemages Bastard game.

unvote vote kuribo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Every single time I think about this I wine n dine myself differently.... Im done. I can't handle it. You gots to go.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #188) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1995, kuribo wrote:@Ben and everyone else worried about me mindfucking them: any scum worth a damn could mindfuck town. I'm just more open about it. Besides. This is different. I'm actually hoping to get lynched rather than kise. I'm effectively betting my presence in this game on my town read on him.

I get the mind fucking... And I really don't want to be agonizing over this later days (which I'm sure I will...oh well)... the wanting to sacrifice over Kise makes no sense from my pov to come from town. Never in a gagillion years would I sacrifice to save a doc. Docs are a shitty PR. And I don't get how you possible have such a confident read on him.

Anywhose BT>SAD..

I'd way prefer a CDB or Nost lynch then either BT or SAD... doesn't seem possible, I'll be around all deadline in an out.. at work, obviously atm.

unvote vote BT
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #189) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Benmage »

****ANYONE
not on BT or SAD needs to get on ONE.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #190) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

NOST!?!?!? There's 24 hours to a deadline and noone is interested in lynching sotty.

Time to compromise. Between BT and SAD who would you rather see live???

Seriously... pretend to understand good town play.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #191) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Benmage »

SOrry, I'm at work... I imagine by this statement you'll be aroudn for a deadline.. you should really just switch tho..

0 chance of a sotty wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #192) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Benmage »

vote ChannelDelibird
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #193) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Benmage »

I think the remaining scum are here:
JasonT1981
kuribo
Nostredeus
ChannelDeliBird
Kise

I ought to take a closer look at TML....And maybe sotty if I have time....I'm getting a little nervous one of my strong town reads on plessie/cerulean could be a well made veil.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #194) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2129, kuribo wrote:@Ben: 1 being not at all and 10 being absolutely sure: how sure are you about CDB being scum?

I dont know... 4-6. I haven't look closely enough at her/involvement/the wagon.

All I know is the peripherals. There was shit contribution.. into a wagon... a (small)burst of actual contribution. Wagon disperses. Back to shit contribution.

Town spun themselves round and round yesterday. And once CDB was in the clear, he vanished.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #195) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Benmage »

^Some nonesense with Absta connections.. Remind me to look for those tonight (irl) if I don't.

Ah fuck that reminds me agenda CDB/Jason. Got it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2160, camn wrote:I say the very ineptitude of it shows us that it was genuine. He really did just think of it right there.. then went for it. That, my friends, is townplay.

Errrr I'm so tired of this shit play from town. But this post of camns is well made.

In post 2168, Plessiezarus wrote:
Spoiler: 2
In post 2166, Plessiezarus wrote:2) Absta never gives a town-read on his partners. He might give no read on them, or he might (weakly) accuse them.

Absta gave town-reads on Jason, on petapan and on DV. So remove all three from the short-list of Police, too.

That leaves {Cerulean, Benmage, camn, The Mini-Librarian, BT, Nostredeus}

Yeah Abstas calls Cerulean myself and DV good targets for Zdenek. I imagine that is a town read. No?

The two part section isn't bad Plessie. There could definetly be a scum in here. The final two, I doubt. Camn, I'm sorry but their interaction could not have been fabricated. Camn n abstas are not scum together. You direct quote an abstas game that has that intensity and I'll change my opinion.

Then Cerulean, despite me wavering a little has been a constant town read. Obviously I remove myself.

So to claim 2 scum in TML/BT?nost... I doubt it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #197) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Benmage »

I think Kise's role given the game format is very likely to be a town role.

Scum getting an expensive doc role... that would be a quirky one.

OCrRzr. Putting Kise into the town list!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise, why would you think your role meant SK over vig?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #199) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2185, Plessiezarus wrote:I don't really have a clue of how a small scum-team could work in a 19 player game. I asked Pless if the flavor would allow for multiple people within the Barksdale Organization working with the Police, and Pless said that Bubbles isn't the only person that makes sense as CI, so I guess that could work?.

Basically, we're both a bit skeptical of our original theory of a vig + a single, large scum team. Pless agrees with Zdenek that the ArcAngel kill was not quite right for a town-motivated vig. And we both have town-reads on the majority of the people in the five person short list for potential members of the Police after looking into absta.

No. Bubbles is going to be the only one working with the cops for S1.

That said.. I did venture a little into the crazy pool with my own setup inquiry.

If the murder was a second scum team, the second scum team could be Omar, the chic he rolls with, and his gay lover(Or maybe just one). Or something being a small scum team. The opposing team could be 2(+1) vs a weaker 3/a stronger 2.

To be honest, I think I let myself over think this too much. I wouldn't accept this as the practical setup... and with the 19p 5-6 scum seems high, no?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”