NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Go »

Vote: ActionDan

Humorous pregame banter here
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Go »

In post 17, MrZepher wrote:I didn't see that one coming a mile away.

Horrible response to being voted.

Vote: MrZepher
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Go »

PGO claim is legit, wind-up is town. PGO Maf is retarded.

Smashbard, you realize ActionDan is joking about his "lyncher" claim, right?

Same goes for KingdomAces, you seem to be responding seriously to a non-serious post.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Go »

In post 29, MrZepher wrote:I was responding more that I was 80% sure Dramonic was going to vote me during RVS because it's Dram and we're friendlies.

Interesting that of all the things I've said so far THAT'S the thing you find suspicious.

"I was scummy a bunch of other times and you only quoted ONE thing so neenerneener" - Can we lynch this guy.

Bacde wrote:whew I was afraid people might read into my claim

luckily, mafia ALWAYS lie and thus by saying I am mafia, if I were mafia I'd be lying thus I'd be town

logically, I am now confirmed town

So, keep talking guys but I'm gonna choose the lynch for today

Your logic is impeccable and irrefutable.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Go »

Bacde if you play here like you do on epicmafia all you're going to do is confuse the town and probably get lynched.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Go »

Human Destroyer, do you actually think MrZepher is town? If so why. Please point out to me posts where he has towntold so I can get a scumread on you and lynch you.

wind-up - 1. Because it is? Its cheeky filler with a scum mindset "I didn't see that one coming from a mile away" _who_ says that? 3. Gosh no because its bunk. "I was 80% sure Dramonic was going to vote me during RVS because it's Dram and we're friendlies" just reeks of bs. Dram has yet to comment. Even if Zeph and Dram were best buds irl its a weird response given dram's vote, which looked somewhat serious.

Smashbard, yes Bacde is probably town at this point. He always trolls like this though. The proof in the pudding will be when the game gets semi-serious, his tone should change. He requires vigilance. I'll be watching his votes and his wagons to keep an eye on whether or not he strays. The Zoneace push is legit.

In post 82, MrZepher wrote:lynch all socially irrelevant forms of transportation?

Oh look more filler from MrZepher.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Go »

In post 84, greygnarl wrote:Yes peta, I know it's a five vote wagon in a 18 player game. I did check on that. My opinion still stands.

Whats your read on Petapan? Do you think his snapping was justified?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Go »

So just to clarify you are going to ignore my question about MrZepher and just continue to tunnel me for some reason. Got it. I'm the one twisting words? "How does that even look remotely serious" - Uhh Zepher made a scummy post and Dram voted him for it. Looked serious. I stated my opinions. You seem to be operating under the assumption that I have to explain everything in detail to you.

I'm the one making a mountain out of a molehill? Read #88.
I'm the one twisting words? Read #88

Vote: Human Destroyer

Well, thats two mafia down.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Go »

Actually you're just defending your crap partner MrZepher (hence the tunnel) and overreacting a ton and attempting to make a "case" on me which is just blatantly filler and crap.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Go »

Go wrote:Human Destroyer, do you actually think MrZepher is town? If so why. Please point out to me posts where he has towntold so I can get a scumread on you and lynch you.

Human Destroyer wrote:Hello there word twister.

I never said I found him town. I said I found you scum.

There's a stark difference.

More hypocrisy.

Why would I have anything to discuss with you when I'm 99% sure you're mafia?

You're awful, dude.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Go »

I never said you said he was town.

I was asking you a question.

You saying I'm scum as a response to "Is Zepher town?" isnt valid.

How is this complicated?

Oh wait its not because you're mafia tunneling me for no other reason than to look like you're doing something with the added benefit of defending Zepher, who is also obvious scum.

"Blatant omgus" - jesus christ you're getting obvious now.

Can we speedlynch this guy please? If you're town, vote Human Destroyer or Zepher. I'm deadly serious.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Go »

When someone is as full of shit as HD is its usually a sign they're mafia.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Go »

Because being expected to be voted for something is what mafia think about, not town. That early in the game town isn't concerned about what they will be voted for they're usually RVSing or throwing around a few votes to test the waters. Not premptively expecting a vote... for what? I dont even remember at this point. Something scummy. Thats why I believe (actually know) it comes from a 'scum mindset'. HD has already used ad hominem as a recourse to common sense multiple times today, and I really am not going to bother addressing it. There is nothing blatant about my play this game at all. He is consistently using charged rhetoric to over justify his flimsy positions and I simply do not have the time or the willpower to wallfight him for ages because he is the type of player who will have a response to everything regardless of common sense. Do not interpret this as evasion; interpret as an unwillingness to get drawn into a large drawn-out ego battle with someone who I think is scum. I dont believe in arguing with scum. And you can be sure, HD is scum.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Go »

Also I dont believe that he actually "expected to be voted", I believe that was just a white lie in an attempt to sound like he knew what was going on and an attempt to almost play down his own scuminess.

Also NS just because you believe something to be true that doesn't mean it magically applies to everyone else. If I believe in god that doesn't make everyone else automatically believe in god and I dont call everyone wrong when they dont.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Go »

opinions are hard
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Go »

Just stop posting HD you're so obvious and the fact you haven't been voted or lynched yet is a testament to the general innactivity and blase attitude of this town.

Everything you say is so comically twisted with a scumbent.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Go »

Yes because me not addressing you're horribly miscontrued representation of actual events is scummy

lmao
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Go »

In post 119, wind-up wrote:
Go wrote:opinions are hard

Opinions become more valid the less they're based on conjecture and the more they're based on evidence.

Right. My point was NS was using his personal frame of reference as a gauge for someone elses play and thus excusing it and I dont think that is very good play.

wind, please tell me you think HD is mafia. You seem like a reasonable dude.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Go »

@NS okay because thats totally what I was saying
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Go »

KingdomAces wrote:SERIOUSLY!! CAN YOU AT LEAST READ MY TL;DR BEFORE CONTINUING!

I don't want to rage post, but this is accomplishing nothing the way you two are going back and forth on each other.

Well Kingdom is town.

@Windup - Maybe I was. Sorry if the point I was trying to make was a little complex, but I fail to see how it doesn't make sense. If you want to disagree with me thats fine. And really thats just one part of why Zepher is scummy as hell. I thought I wouldn't need to point out why as basically every post he's made has been scummy and bad. But I guess people aren't picking up on it? Lynch Zepher or HD, watch em flip scum, then lynch the other.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Go »

Yeah well I was assuming a certain level of skill when I joined the game. That assumption was probably wrong.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Go »

Scumhunting and finding mafia has nothing to do with logic lol
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Go »

In post 133, wind-up wrote:Wrong. For your arguments to be valid, they have to be logically sound.

Holding hands isn't my thing. And where have I been illogical?

In post 135, Smashbard wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Go

I'd like you to answer the questions one after the other that I reposted for you last page. You can do it in A. B. C. format. 1) 2) 3). You can go quote for quote. I don't care. But after I hounded Destroyer to give me a clear answer I expect you to do the same.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4692395
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Go »

greygnarl
ActionDan
Konowa
TheTrollie
kdowns
dramonic

Are you guys playing or what?

In post 141, JacobSavage wrote:It's long and I'm lazy . But if only one of the two is town its HD, he has the better case .

Ask yourself these questions.

1. Why did HD start tunneling me in the first place?
2. Who has clogged up the thread with a bunch of rhetoric?
3. Why did he evade the simple question of "is Zepher town?"
4. Who lies/is this evasive about something so benign?
5. Out of us two, which of us has consistently made more common sense?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Go »

Go wrote:because he is the type of player who will have a response to everything regardless of common sense.

I've said all I've wanted to say concerning HD. If you want to lynch him, great. If not, that sucks because he is most definitely mafia.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Go »

Smash, what dont you get? What about my response dont you understand? Whats "obviously insufficient"? Jesus christ how much hand holding do you need? Also, if you think I'm mafia you're abysmally bad, like just straight up abysmal. When have I ever walled? When have I ever not been succinct? I think you are confusing me with HD.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Go »

Oh look, Zepher still fillering, 9 pages in.

Vote: Zepher
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Go »

@smashbard

Spoiler:
In post 156, Smashbard wrote:
In post 154, Go wrote:Smash, what dont you get? What about my response dont you understand? Whats "obviously insufficient"? Jesus christ how much hand holding do you need? Also, if you think I'm mafia you're abysmally bad, like just straight up abysmal. When have I ever walled? When have I ever not been succinct? I think you are confusing me with HD.

All I'm giving you is the same amount of scrutiny and holding you to the same standards that I held Human Destroyer during his dodging of questions.

I specifically asked you a series of questions and told you to answer them point for point. You still refuse to do so. Rather, hiding your answers behind blocks of texts rather than being succinct and concise. Hell, the "answer" you directed me to was a block of text that was not clear at all as to why:

You feel like an OMGUS vote is a scumtell.

Doesn't answer the question whether you are scum or lacking in reading comprehension.

The only question you DO answer is why you feel Mr. Zephers expecting of Drams vote against him is scummy in your eyes. But even then your answer only amounts to theorycrafting that isn't substantiated by any examples that you've come across that show that it IS a scumtell. This is where looking into Mr. Zepher and Dramonics META would be good for you.

But you're more content just yelling "SCUM!" over and over again and then instead of answering questions you just call everyone stupid and scummy for not instantly sheeping you. Even going so far as to throw your hands up and refuse to elaborate anymore on your case against Human Destroyer.

The majority of the town have said that they believe you both are just town squabbling. If you are town I'd be taking a step back to consider where I'm going wrong and stop tunneling Human Destroyer. Something you accuse him of doing to you.

1. I'll speak like this since paragraphs are "blocks of text" and scare you

2. I answered, them but apparently those answers weren't to your liking. I answered all 3 questions in one paragraph. I will do so again since you're apparently a little slow on the uptake. Starting with the next bulletpoint. Granted I'm not going to bother rereading again I'm simply going to answer fresh so my responses might be different. Also, guy, most of these aren't phrased as questions. You might want to learn to put a ? at the end of a question so you can rightly complain when someone doesn't answer one. I'll rephrase your own questions for you so we can get on the same page.

3. "You feel like an OMGUS vote is a scumtell." = "Do you feel like OMGUSing is a scumtell?" It can be. But like all scumtells, its the things that add up that make a difference. Depends on how much substance is there. If I remember correctly HD accused me of OMGUSing me after he shot a few bad posts my way and I voted him because he's obvious mafia. So his use of saying "OMGUS"d him was rather retarded.

4. "Doesn't answer the question whether you are scum or lacking in reading comprehension." = "Do you feel like you are scum or lacking in reading comprehension?" Yeah bro, I feel I am scum. You got me. Also me cant read ver gud hur hur hur. But seriously, why would I respond to such retarded questions? Like I said, I dont generally address ad hominem (look that up if you dont know what it means; its basically when someone attacks you and not your arguments)

5. "But even then your answer only amounts to theorycrafting that isn't substantiated by any examples that you've come across that show that it IS a scumtell. This is where looking into Mr. Zepher and Dramonics META would be good for you." Dude, if I see something scummy, I am going to vote for someone and I am going to say its scummy. I am not going to hand hold lesser players because I simply do not have all day. Sorry if you cant see Zepher and HD are obvscum, I really cant help you there. The only reason I am bothering to make this post is because I feel you are pretty town and I want to win this game.

6. Yeah, because thats the easy answer. Given the lack of effort put into this game in general, I am not surprised. I highly doubt anyone with a few exceptions actually read our exchange. I am presuming they just casually glazed their eyes over it and moved on, skimming the thread and writing it off as two town arguing because they dont want to think about it very much. "Oh, those two guys are posting alot and arguing, they must be town" - hurpdurp. How many people still haven't even contributed to this game? I'm not tunneling him; I have responded in my own way to his egging me on with his charged rhetoric, the dude is like a cartoon villain he's so obvious and predatory. But whatever, lets just ignore it and write it off as town vs town because thats the easy answer.

7. This has been fun, but there are some other people I want to interact with now, like Bacde, Zoneace, Dramonic, Petapan. Hopefully we can get Zepher lynched and you guys can see why HD started tunneling me in the first place e.g defending his scum partner.
Also HD, dont respond to this you twat. Nobody wants to see you clog up the thread more. Thanks bro.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Go »

Bacde do you think grey was softing or something? You realize this is a daystart right dog?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Go »

In post 177, petapan wrote:
In post 172, TheTrollie wrote:o fuck, take that back, wind-up is town for the PGO claim.

i didint like some of his posting in response to go v. HD but when i just isod him i saw the pgo claim again

how does a claim make him town

zoneace still sucks, go vs human destroyer is a boring big-dick ego fight but HD looks much better off it than go

uh huh

Define "sucks"
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Go »

In post 216, JacobSavage wrote:Go if your going to bring something up make sure you read the context...

hey how about you do us a favor and list all your reads for every player in the game that would be coolio
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Go »

I'm gonna be straight with you, Go. I stopped reading your giant wall of answers after I realized you were doing so kicking and screaming insulting me just because I'm holding you to the same standards I hold everyone else to when it comes to answering my questions.

Are you fucking serious? You complain about me not answering questions or being clear enough then when I do you cant be assed to read it? You're full of shit.

Vote: Smashbard
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Go »

unvote

1) Konowa = useless
2) TheTrollie = useful town
3) ActionDan = useless
4) Go = obvious town
5) Nobody Special = idiot town
6) wind-up = town
7) Human Destroyer = obvious mafia
8) KingdomAces = obvious town
9) roflcopter = town
10) JacobSavage = useless
11) Kdowns = useless
12) ZONEACE = useless troll
13) greygnarl = useless
14) petapan = obvious town
15) Smashbard = idiot town
16) MrZepher = idiot mafia
17) Dramonic = useless
18) Bacde = troll town

vote: zepher
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Go »

dramonic wrote:I am being confronted with crippling computer issues. I will try to fix them as soon as I can, in the meantime I apologize for my lack of contribution

And yet you can post and participate in other games. 15 posts in Gay Mafia since Jan 31st.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4685504

Vote: Dramonic
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Go »

Also where is the post in Gay Mafia complaining about your computer issues, I'm not seeing it?

Also you are posting in the League of Legends thread, which probably means you're playing LoL.

'Crippling' computer issues huh?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Go »

Um I'm addressing his activity in another game to make a point about this one, you're retarded
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Go »

Its public record, anyone can access that information

Chainsaw noted Konowolurk
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Go »

You are dead wrong. I'm not discussing the internals of that game. Im pointing out his activity, which is common knowledge. I'm not even in that game.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Go »

Matt can I get a ruling here to shut this guy up.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Go »

So you guys are cool with Dramonic being caught in a lie and him just ignoring the thread while posting in other games?

Retards. Anyone not voting Dram right now needs to get culled. Even Smash knows whats up.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Go »

I will lynch Zepher if Dram starts being towny or even attempts to play this game.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Go »

In post 304, Human Destroyer wrote:^I'd be fine with that, but would prefer Go for being obv-scum (i.e. I'll switch to prevent no lynch)

(Should also note he's voting for his supposed "idiot mafia" instead of "obvious mafia", yet wouldn't it make more sense to keep the "idiots" around?)

Jesus christ you are bad.

God this game is making me so damn mad.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Go »

LMAO "I DONT HAVE MANY SOLID READS"
LMAO "SEMI-SOLID"
LMAO @ ALL HIS READS

WHY WONT YOU USELESS HORRIBLES SEE HUMAN DESTROYER IS MAFIA JESUS CHRIST

ITS LIKE IM THE ONLY REAL TOWNIE ASIDE FROM BACDE PLAYING THIS GAME AND THAT IS DEPRESSING AS HELL
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Go »

Hey Zeph/HD, vote your partner already.

More Dramonic votes please.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Go »

He is actively posting in Gay Mafia, all your points are invalid.

Nobody is saying his lynch is inevitable. Dram isn't alone, there are also a bunch of other lurkershits that need prodding. This game is wallowing in innactivity.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Go »

In post 337, ZONEACE wrote:
Forgive my intrusion, but fine as those sentiments sound
Little has changed for us peasants down here on the ground
I hate to sound childish, ungrateful, I don't like to moan
But do you now represent anyone's cause but your own?

This new wagon is a fucking abortion. You all should be ashamed.

Said the abortion himself.

Vote dramonic you shitfuck, make him tell us why he is avoiding this game and why thats acceptable and why its cool to outright lie about your comp being "crippled".
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Go »

Dear Matt,

Please replace all the people who arent playing this game.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Go »

Lmao @ "I'm his buddy". You idiots only think Zephyr is mafia because I've pointed it out from the start. "Zephyr is scum" has steamrolled into a meme and you dont even realize it. Nobody wants him or HD lynched more than me. However, I think this mad dash to get Zephyr lynched is indicative of some scmmish undercurrents going on in this game, cant quite put my finger on it. Especially when Dramonic has a lot to answer for.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Go »

I really hope you just claimed vig. Doc on Konowa. Vig Dramonic tonight and we have a deal.

Vote: Zephyr
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Go »

Dramonic needs to be replaced.

ActionDan might be mafia.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Go »

ahahhahahahahahahaha

his first real post of the game is to vote the most townie player

Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Go »

Zepher might be town actually dear god.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Go »

Lynch one, vig the other. I dont really care in what order.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Go »

In post 454, greygnarl wrote:Go, you are not in control of this game despite what you think. Fake authoritarianness=obvscum guys.

Nice shitposting
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Go »

In post 464, Bacde wrote:
In post 460, MrZepher wrote:
In post 459, Bacde wrote:keep wondering zepher

I'm starting to hope you get vig'd instead of me.

not misrepping

so is the dramonic or the zepher lynch the one for today? I'll vote either

God I dont even care anymore lets just lynch one.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Go »

Vote: Nobody Special

This game is driving me insane.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Go »

No, pretty sure he actually thinks that.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Go »

I'll vote for anyone at this point. Reading this game is just making me want to bash my brains in. None of these lynches are going anywhere. Its going to have to come down to the deadline, calling it now.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Go »

can we get a vc up in hurr
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Go »

UNVOTE

Speaking eGo, the next person I vote for will be the lynch for today. Need to reread first.

Also I agree with the Konowa read Bac.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Go »

In post 600, greygnarl wrote:Vanilla

Lmao what? Anyway, I would have voted Grey if I got the chance.

Vigbait:

Zephyr
Human Destroyer
Zoneace
Dramonic
Nobody Special

Doc on me please.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Go »

For reasons I wont say I really hate this game right now.

Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Go »

I need to replace out for work/life reasons, good luck guys I know we can win this.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”