Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:43 am

Post by bird1111 »

You can't see what number the dice come up with until you post.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:35 am

Post by bird1111 »

Agreeing with Echo that GC/LL are jumping on eachother for small reasons.

Though is the three pages of spam remark supposed to be a joke?
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:59 am

Post by bird1111 »

Unvote
, no point in keeping a random vote as there is plenty of info to make a at least somewhat reasoned vote
“Seol” wrote:
GreenCrayons wrote:
LuckayLuck wrote:In other news, I think that Echo419 demonstrated a 1/100th townie tell. CONTRARY to what you think actually GC. I think the more posts that happens, the clearer a pitcure and story is painted for townie observation.
the "CONTRARY to what you think actually GC" could have applied to the first or last sentence. When originally reading through, I mistakingly applied it to the third sentence rather than the first, which you apparently were meaning for it to reference. Therefore, I thought you were saing contrary to what I believe, more posts are a good thing. Yay, confusion, etc., etc.
I don't buy this. It's totally clear to me that the "CONTRARY to what you think actually GC" applies to the first sentence, and GC's clearly got a good grasp of English. Feels to me like GC was looking for something to argue with LL about.
I disagree that its clear to which part it belongs to, I see it the same way as GC does, it could fit in either of the first or third sentence.
“Seol wrote:
GreenCrayons wrote:Rather, I meant this to say "Just because he says that he hopes there is more spam in no way equates him to a townie "tell"
in my opinion,
which I agre with IH in their nonexistance." Don't want to get overzealous in my convictions, after all.
Now this seems totally unnecessary and just a little over-defensive - of
course
it was your opinion. Back to the whole point about disclaiming your own position.
IH wrote:
GC wrote:What Echo's statement did (along with bird's, which didn't escape my notice) was, was simply say "Hey, look guys! I'm here, I'm not a lurker; ie: I'm a productive townie!" To me, that looks suspicious; apparently, to Luck, it looks good. Regardless, all it did was add no substance, it did nothing productive in and of itself. In other words, it was reaching to simply post something
How many of those posts on page 2 have substance? Are they all suspicious?

Also, responding to the rest of that post, you admitted that it was a weak suspicion.

I took it as you were using circular reasoning. He had posted something small, and you had, in turn, posted something small. Is yours supposed to make you look even MORE townie because you pointed out something slightly suspicious?

I wasn't accusing you of anything, I was just saying how flawed a statement that was.

Now, IMO, it seems like you're trying to turn a page 2 post with no substance into a something majorly suspicious. That is something I will accuse you of.
I fail to see how GC's reasoning was circular at all; the way your're post is worded makes me think that you think he's being hypocritical.
“IH” wrote:
LuckayLuck wrote:
You said he was accusing someone on a weak suspicion, which could be suspicious.
You then say that this in itself is a weak suspicion.
Therefore, wouldn't you just have called yourself suspicious?
It's such a circular argument which really goes nowhere. And if you come back and call me suspicious for calling your argument suspicious...

Also, this may or may not seem crazy to you, but I am going to now make a weird statement (believe me, this is well thought out and may or may not be used for a greater purpose). For the rest of day1, (barring something ridiculous, of course), I am going to assume that Green Crayons and Seol are townies.
1.That looks like a circular argument, because that's how I interpreted Green Crayons post.

In other words, that's how it looked to me, and thats the whole reason I brought it up.

2.FoS:LuckayLuck never assume automatically that someone is town or scum. You need to look at everyone objectively. Even if you are protown, you could be choosing someone to look on as a townie, who is scum, and completely ignore them.

That's like what Dodgy said in post 68.
How did what you quoted/posted have anything to do with 68?
Dodgy Post 68 wrote:Firstly Unvote
Right, having read all and being an old man at this game, I noticed two things that alarm me.
1) GC wrote
seems like he's reaching for something to post simply so he can post something, which is what I've done a few times while scum.
This can be true but it can also apply to someone that has a mere vanilla town role that doesn't have the enthusiasm of a player with a night choice role.

2) I am always in two minds when a player that hasn't posted much, suddenly gives us all a break down/ run down of the game so far. More often than not, I have found that this type of post is there to sway the town that they are on the towns side, as subconsciously, when you read such a post, you feel it helpful, therefor catorgarising that player as town (Seol).
And to answer your question honestly Seol, yes, if I had spotted it but as it were on me and I obviously noted it, definately yes.
At this point, I have to
Vote: Seol
Don't see any connection between what you posted/quoted and what Dodgy posted

IH wrote:Also, I did read the whole conversation. You said I don't care if you find my actions suspicious. If you don't care about your actions, I took that to mean you don't care about others either.
By others, I'm guessing you mean others actions, in which case, I don't see how you would take GC saying that he didn't care about his own actions to also mean that he didn't care about others actions.

Disregard that if I was wrong about what you meant by others.

Vote: IH
, as has already been pointed out, his logic has been poor
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:41 am

Post by bird1111 »

IH, why haven't you replied to my post 92 yet?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”