Micro 128-- Carbon-14 **Town wins!**

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

Fixing things is not your forte.
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Blueberry »

In post 100, Hiraki wrote:Lying is not my forte.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

Blueberry wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Blueberry
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Blueberry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Blueberry »

That would be actually cool if it was true.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

Woosh
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by unseencamo »

UNVOTE:
I need to carefully read through everything and reevaluate my opinion. Maybe I will make a comprehensive post about my reads.
Seinfeld
Seinfeld
Townie
Seinfeld
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Seinfeld »

Can we stop with the shitposting, please?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

ironic
Seinfeld
Seinfeld
Townie
Seinfeld
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Seinfeld »

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN FUCKING GARBAGE. DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING CUNT.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Please.

So far, you've gone on about a failed pressure vote (i.e. a vote that you literally sat on and did nothing about--holy shit it must be a miracle that it didn't work especially after two pages) not to mention that this pressure vote just happened to be behind Empking rather than just on an average joe.

Surely you must've had a first reason to cast the pressure vote right? Wrong--you're not even voting him now and he's basically your biggest scumread at this point in time. If he's not, then you haven't given any other scumread reads and boy would they be better than MP5.

But please, my shitposting is definitely much worse than whatever posting you call yours.

And what's that? Do I just
happen
to be voting you?

But hey! It was an RVS vote! Must have no meaning if I didn't change it.
Seinfeld
Seinfeld
Townie
Seinfeld
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Seinfeld »

/request replacement, my wife just had a miscarriage and I cba to mafia
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:38 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Page 5 Vote Count!

Empking (2):
MP5, Blueberry

KX (1):
Blueberry

Seinfeld (1):
Hiraki

Hiraki (1):
KX

MP5 (1):
Empking

Not voting (2):
Seinfeld, unseencamo

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Looking for a replacement for Seinfeld... Sorry to hear dude.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:20 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Thanks AngryPidgeon for replacing Seinfeld!
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Just rolling in to say that Im town and the scum team better be shaking in fear.

Also, WTF guys, Unseencamo is aligned with the mafia. Or werewolves or w/e.

Whoever was making those walls looks town. MP5?

VOTE: unseencamp
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Empking, are you aligned with the
scum
? Be honest.

I think Unseen and Blueberry are my top picks for people we should be airlocking off of Galactica. Make it so!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Town

-----------
MP5
KX
Hiraki
Empking
Unseencamo
Blueberry
-----------

Scum

I'll finish totally catching up later. But right now down to see Unseen and Blue get votes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 64, Empking wrote:
In post 62, Blueberry wrote:
MP5 voted KX seriously for his question. He now says 'without realising the question is just dumb and not alignment indicative'. If MP5 is town how do you add up these two attitudes?

Am I supposed to add up these attitudes in a certain way?

They're contradictory, and clearly they can't both be contained in one pro-toen head. MP5 is scum.

MP5 is town as fuck dude.

Please don't be mafia Empking. I expect you to be sensible enough to know derptown logic when you see it.
MP5
MP5
Goon
MP5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by MP5 »

AngryPidgeon wrote:Just rolling in to say that Im town

OK, you can be town for now, just by the fact you are providing content. Quick questions, though ...

Why is Blueberry your top scum read? Personally, I don't see it. Also, if he is your top scum read, why vote for your second in camo?

unseencamo wrote:UNVOTE:
I need to carefully read through everything and reevaluate my opinion. Maybe I will make a comprehensive post about my reads.

Maybe you should. Your only opinion thus far has been that you see a BB/me scum team, which you have now retracted, much like you retracted your RVS vote.

Change my read on camo to leaning scum now, my earlier point about post making sense might be true if it were in isolation, but coupled with both the RVS unvote and now the wishy-washness of his scum reads it fits more into the mould of scum trying to push for easy lynches, and not willing to commit to a read and a course of action. Agree with Pidgeon on this one.

MP5 wrote:Hiraki: ... I'm sure I'll get more of a feel as he contributes more though.

Still haven't got a feel :S @Hiraki - seen anything "good" happen yet?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 117, MP5 wrote:@Hiraki - seen anything "good" happen yet?
I'll glance around again.

But nothing notable. Sad to say that this game is going slow. I'll note that I'm pretty sure that you are town though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 117, MP5 wrote:Why is Blueberry your top scum read? Personally, I don't see it. Also, if he is your top scum read, why vote for your second in camo?

My first thoughts while skimming was that KX looked town for bringing up the question of mafia or wolf team. Its something scum have inside info on, and I think I would be a little timid about asking that if I were scum, so : P. Looks town and genuine.

Your L - 1 already wall looked too carefree to be scum. The Empking OMGUS, the dry sarcasm read genuine.

In post 54, unseencamo wrote:I disagree w/ BB's scum team read due to lack of proof.

What the fuck is this post? Lynch this.

What an excuse for a post. Unseen lurks his ass off and comes in to disagree with a dumb scum team call of KX/Empking by Blueberry. He isn't going to challenge BB on what is apparently BULLSHIT in the eyes of unseencamo? All he has for us is "I disagree with it"? No follow up? No opinion on whether Blueberry is scummy and just talking out his ass? Camo is scum. Probably with Blueberry.

In post 29, unseencamo wrote:KX's question about WW or Mafia team was stupid, but to me it doesn't really prove anything for certain. It could just be a dumb question. That being said, FOS:KX

Yet another scummy as shit post. KX's question was stupid. Was it scummy?? Was it towny?? Doesn't prove WHAT for certain? Is camo even playing mafia? Or is he just posting shit and hoping no one notices that he is holding a scum card? Hint: I'm pretty sure Camo is aware that he is in a game of mafia.

Hes not taking even the remotest of concrete stances this game and is coming in to just react to whatever is going on and point out something really obvious. Because he is scum.

Blueberry just feels fake to me. I dunno. The calling of KX for defending Me/Emp felt really forced. It might just be that his multiposts and quote strips make me so
ANGRY
that I just want to policy lynch him really really bad. But I just can't bring myself to read his posts for whatever reason, so he'll have to go.

Oh, there was this:
In post 33, Blueberry wrote:Also, are you trying to make posts containing "KX's question is dumb" sound useful?

BlueBerry is criticizing KX for apparently making a fluff post about how the question was dumb. And BB doesn't care that Camo's sole content is fluff posts about how the question was dumb.

Hiraki is kind of a null read, as is Empking. Although Empking's push on Mp5 is really bad and MP5 is really town and it just makes me suspicious is all.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by unseencamo »

@ #117
Are you incompetent? RVS. Random. It's supposed to be retracted. The way you stated this just made it sound like you were trying to proove something with less than credible information. Also the way you agreed with AP, your new buddy seemed suspicious to me. And the way he sided with you?: "MP5 is town as fuck dude". This reasoning put you at the top of his cute little town/scum list. I call shenanigans. I suppose I'll place my vote on you, AP is my second choice.
VOTE: MP5
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

AP would use meta to try and call me town by now so he's town for absolutely not doing that.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 114, AngryPidgeon wrote:Empking, are you aligned with the
scum
? Be honest.

No, and Re MP5, I don't buy that there's a certain type of bad logic that only town can use.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 64, Empking wrote:MP5 voted KX seriously for his question. He now says
'without realising the question is just dumb and not alignment indicative'.
If MP5 is town how do you add up these two attitudes?

In post 53, MP5 wrote:That being said, it is just a dumb question, and potentially nothing more.
It falls the scum side of null,
which was enough for me to throw my vote on.

Seriously, you are calling MP5 scum for this. I see light backtracking, but hes not afraid to be honest about it anyhow and that is a pretty strong towntell. He thinks the question was a potential PR fish or attempt to blend in. I disagree, but I see his point. How does this make him scum at all?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 123, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 64, Empking wrote:MP5 voted KX seriously for his question. He now says
'without realising the question is just dumb and not alignment indicative'.
If MP5 is town how do you add up these two attitudes?

In post 53, MP5 wrote:That being said, it is just a dumb question, and potentially nothing more.
It falls the scum side of null,
which was enough for me to throw my vote on.

Seriously, you are calling MP5 scum for this. I see light backtracking, but hes not afraid to be honest about it anyhow and that is a pretty strong towntell. He thinks the question was a potential PR fish or attempt to blend in. I disagree, but I see his point. How does this make him scum at all?

He doesn't think it was a potential PR fish, nobody could think that.

Plus I'll give more weight to what he says when he votes rather than two pages later. The thing is he isn't willing to be honest about backtracking; he's not willing to be honest about anything. He's only defence is to overwhelm people with words and questions, town don't get in the way of the scum hunting process in order to defend themself while MO5 clearly does.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”