Yet Another Dance of the Title Fairy: Change Up

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I've made a hundred posts, in a newbie game then replaced out. Not sure if I count. If I shouldn't be here, I'm sorry. :(

Recommendation for Prohawk (Who has been here a little over 6 months). "It lost its amateur status"
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Remembrance »

It's a Calvin and Hobbes joke. "A pronoun is a noun that lost its amateur status."
Last edited by Remembrance on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Remembrance »

He tends to start with pronouns in his posts. You can isolate him if you want :). I mean, it's not SUPER significant, but enough to warrant a little ribbing about.

Something tells me that the name is not the problem though. Sorry, do you want me to delete the request? The thread seemed so informal, so I didn't realize it was important. :oops:
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Remembrance »

xRECKONERx wrote:I think a lot of people tend to start sentences with pronouns...I guess the idea is that a title makes you go "Oh, it's that guy!" and since I don't know who the guy is (and it seems many others don't either) the idea of him being "that pronoun guy" doesn't really fit.

Got it, next time I will think harder on both the subject and title recommended. :]
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #4) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Remembrance »

I support
Hugs
:oops:
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Angel's advocate?

Edit: Actually, that might be pretty lazy. :? Bad suggestion.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Remembrance »

Nominate ArcAngel9 for the title "
And one more thing!!!
"

Reference to her frequent reminders to others and occasional rule breaking in which she criticizes other players or praises her abilities from the grave. It's not mean spirited, but I think the title fits along with her general abrasive and spontaneous play style, that often grabs people as they're about to turn their attention elsewhere with a vote or accusation (or just a gratuitous use of exclamation points). I recognize that it's not a good idea to reward players for rule breaking, but it fits her pretty well at pretty much all levels. She also tends to have bursts of activity and inactivity that support the title, in which she sort of goes out of your mind only to burst back into the game as if she never left.

Examples:
In post 625, ArcAngel9 wrote:I told you all that buck was scum

Never underestimate my gut.. Its always the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=26777&start=850]post874[/url]ArcAngel9 wrote:this game has most retarted lazy lousy town players ever, Hows on the earth that we give our lynch for cult to twice in a row? that is incredibly foolish, we are so loosing this game... Such a sahme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Title recommendation:

Guyinfreezer: Conman.

Reason: His play as mafia which is pretty good, his ability to gamble on fake claims, his confidence games, and his name is actually based on a scam or something.

This is probably my last recommendation, before I accept I'm probably just not good at this. :oops:
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Double Trouble
It still pokes fun at his double posting, but it's more game related because he can be trouble for the team he's not on, it's double the trouble because he says it twice. It's also troublesome for him because he has trouble double posting.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I'm sorry. It has been so long since I meta'd him I forgot he likes to troll. I actually think the name fits better now. I approve of doubledare too.

Return to “Player Titles”