The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:33 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

The Wire, Season 1: Episode 4 - Old Cases

It's a thin line 'tween heaven and here.

"Inner circle" member of Barksdale Organisation taken into custody

The Baltimore Sun can report that D'Angelo Barksdale, part of the infamous "Barksdale Organisation" has been arrested. Police swooped in Saturday Morning in a raid on Mr Barksdale's residence. Very little details have been reported, as of yet. Police say he has been charged with "Possession with intent to supply".

Ser Arthur Dayne- D'Angelo Barksdale - Goon aligned with the
Barksdale Organization
was lynched (taken into custody) Day 2.

I will add a deadline once I have found a replacement for ZONEACE. I will not start Day 3
without
a replacement.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:48 am

arcangel9 replaces ZONEACE

Deadline for actions is 5pm on Saturday the 23rd: (expired on 2013-02-23 13:00:35)
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:00 am

The Wire, Season 1: Episode 5 - The Pager

...a little slow, a little late

Barksdale "Lieutenant" arrested

Well known member of the Barksdale Organization Anton Artis, or "Stinkum", was arrested by Baltimore Police Department. Large quantities of drugs and cash were found in his vehicle outside his home. Police have described the raid as a "great success", and they have more leads to follow up on.

sottyrulez - Anton "Stinkum" Artis - Goon aligned with the
Barksdale Organization
was arrested Night 2.

---
Dealer from "Tower 851" found dead.

Ronnie Mo, a dealer for the Barksdale Organization at "The Towers" was found dead, yesterday. Police are treating the death as suspicious. No more information has been released at this time.

Arcangel9 - Ronnie Mo - Jack of All Trades - Aligned with the
Barksdale Organisation
was murdered Night 2.

Episode 5 will continue shortly.
Last edited by The Baltimore Sun on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:04 am

Day 3, Votecount 0

Not voting (13) :
Cerulean, Plessiezarus, Benmage, JasonT1981, camn, Zdenek, The Mini-Librarian, Deasvail, BT, kuribo, Nostredeus, ChannelDeliBird, Kise

• With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of March at 17:15pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-09 13:15:28)

Last edited by The Baltimore Sun on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Zdenek »

After the Archangel shot, I'm not buying any vig claim. That's the work of an SK trying to setup a vig claim.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

How do you feel about camn then? She's been softclaiming vig pretty hard.
#greenshirtthursdays
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Zdenek »

Where are you reading that?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:09 am

In post 947, camn wrote:So.. my townie brethren.. take a gander at those quotes and decide for yourself. Town? Scum? Worth keeping alive? VigBait?

In post 1029, camn wrote:That said, I happen to be town this game, and I am in love with our unknown vigilante for believing in me :)

In post 1602, camn wrote:I think it is reasonable to think that since the scum actually thought they could mislynch me yesterday, before Absta got ruthlessly vigged, they were a bit out of sorts today, and scattered in re: their strategy to deal with me.

I'm not the first to mention it.
#greenshirtthursdays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Benmage »

vote ChannelDelibird
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 am

Time to do that TML-absta read to which I never got around yesterday:

In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@Absta: why no vote for Safety Dance in

Could conceivably be the sort of obvious, surface question that scum would ask a buddy. Next post involves justifying that question under scrutiny from Shadoweh and playing it straight.

Then absta comes back, basically says "fuck it" and ignores most things, including TML.

In post 307, The Mini-Librarian wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: absta

Seriously don't like any of his posts.

Scum Reads:
Absta (doesn't seem to be interested in finding scum. useless questions)

Again; could conceivably be scum seeing that this is all they're getting out of absta and going for the bus, or just a town reaction to lazy play. It doesn't swing either way.

Then TML just switches his vote to peta and doesn't really mention his absta suspicion again. The two have a brief interaction about whether TML has meta'd peta and it's brief, civil and unremarkable. That is the last time either mentions the other, and it's a little strange. TML's absta suspicion is just ignored for the rest of the day, even though there are a few hops across wagons in search of a deadline lynch. I'd kind of expect town to whinge a bit here, like "I wish we could get an absta wagon going" or something, because there's been no visible indication that TML's suspicion (which was a blanket "all of his posts are bad") had waned. That sits worse with me than the actual interactions that he does have with absta and his reasons for suspecting him.

VOTE: The Mini-Librarian for now.

I'm going to read some other people too, including Jason. I have a feeling I'm going to agonise over the meaning of Sotty's death for a long time.
#greenshirtthursdays
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 am

Post by BT »

(Wrote this a bit earlier so this may overlap with CDB's post.)

VOTE: The Mini-Librarian

TML's first opinion post has a bunch of quick catchup-stype reads, except for when he asks absta about his no use of vote without saying anything. (was it unlike what SD did -- "bad at mafia or scum"?) He later talks about the same post in a tone that suggests he finds it scummy, yet he says nothing of the sort. His next post is him voting absta because he doesn't like any of his posts (absta ignores this attack completely, for the entire game). He asks the SD voters to consider absta but nothing over the top and he switches to peta later anyway. I think the big thing to note here is that he seems to explain his reads / update them... except for the one on absta, which he never revisits. He completely ignores his fight with camn along with anything else he did (he was actually there posting and giving opinions on other people at the time, but not on his absta scumread of unknown magnitude).

I was planning to have another paragraph for D2 but... there really isn't anything to say. A lot of his posts are actually just unimpressive ~*~questioning~*~. He also gets himself a gigantic list of people he doesn't want to lynch which seems to be there to siggal his lynch pool for the day -- after the CDB wagon dies down he migrates to Kise, and when the doctor claim comes out he takes time to "think about it", only to lynch SAD in the end. He pretty much had no original scumhunting for the entirety of D2.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:19 am

Post by BT »

People who think Kise is town should tell me their thoughts on his entrance to the game, seeing as his D1 can be summed up as a lazy push on unlikely suspects -- much more likely to come from a scum replacement.

Have some more food for thought:
#777: "I'm feeling a certain way about abst -> camn & plez.
camn should be town here actually
."
#915: "Shadow, camn & Nos... I aint fucking with none of they posts.
Last two is looking suspect as hell
, probably lurking til another DL crunch wagon is decided on so they can skip-hop they ass on it... that's speculation tho."

By the way, what
did
you mean by that in #777, Kise? You said "I will come back to this when I read from start to current..." but you never did. And this is an absta-related matter we're talking about.

Also, I'm still puzzled by your sad->kuribo->sad->me transition because the whole checking the wiki thing seems out of place. From #1989: "I glanced at both character wikis. Before unvoting you the second time, I read D'angelo's wiki more to see if it would sway me off you. I still don't like that you were inconsistent with your read of me post-doc claim and yes, I'm kind of purely unvoting you because you're claiming a Barksdale person." Why would the wiki sway you off at all? Why drop voting people off of game-relevant things for "brb, voting off of the wiki" in the first place, only to vote me for 'turncoating' eventually? In fact, from #1984: "So I went back to you [SAD] but then thought it over and said fuck BT for turncoating." Didn't you say you changed your mind because he "claimed a Barksdale person"? Yet here it looks like you found me scum
mier
than SAD. Overall I'm thinking this was a scum attempt at looking genuine judging by the number of holes and general weirdness.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 am

Post by BT »

DV, question that came up on rereads -- you never explained your ED1 vote on CDB for what seemed like his early vote on absta. It was super early in the game but still something I think the answer to will be helpful.

Another interesting little something -- you voted Jason but then questioned me & TGAH on our Jason reads in a way that suggests that you read him as town. It took you 300 more posts to mention that you did read him as town, because of sottyrulez's townread. Point being, if you count only the posts in which you address Jason's slot, these three posts come one after another, with Jason being a constant popular wagon. You had plenty of other posts inbetween that seemed completely oblivious and uncaring for the wagon. Why is this?
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:29 am

Day 3, Votecount 1

ChannelDeliBird (1) - Benmage
The Mini-Librarian (2) - ChannelDelibird, BT

Not voting (10) :
Cerulean, Plessiezarus, JasonT1981, camn, Zdenek, The Mini-Librarian, Deasvail, kuribo, Nostredeus,Kise

• With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of March at 17:15pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-09 13:15:28)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Benmage »

I think the remaining scum are here:
JasonT1981
kuribo
Nostredeus
ChannelDeliBird
Kise

I ought to take a closer look at TML....And maybe sotty if I have time....I'm getting a little nervous one of my strong town reads on plessie/cerulean could be a well made veil.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 am

Post by BT »

In post 2114, Benmage wrote:I think the remaining scum are here:
JasonT1981
kuribo
Nostredeus
ChannelDeliBird
Kise

I ought to take a closer look at TML....And maybe sotty if I have time....I'm getting a little nervous one of my strong town reads on plessie/cerulean could be a well made veil.

I think Cerulean is
too
effort-y to be scum. By that I mean you can find posts such as this in their ISO that read like they're honestly pouring out everything they think about someone in an attempt to find scum. (this post in particular seems like Tammy legit struggling to read SAD)

As for Plessiezarus, that's a bit easier. (it isn't, but I found Plessiez's posts reasonable for the most part)

absta's ISO is littered with Jason clears.

kuribo I went over already. Do you feel like he's
that
good at faking emotions?

I think one of the reasons behind the sottyrulez NK is to bring Nost to people's attention. They haven't actually mentioned Nost in a while after my wagon and Kise's formed but it was Nost who found them scummy so I don't know? I haven't read Nost yet but that's the feeling I get. Or... maybe it's to prompt people to suggest a townread lynch~

CDB is... pending, though the TML flip will definitely help (D2, today?).
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:04 am

Post by BT »

Are you planning to actually contribute today, Zdenek? It would be nice.

Also: target?
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

First things first: we were sent a message last night saying that
Zdenek is mod-confirmed town
. Not exactly a shock at this point, but it's nice to know for sure.

Otherwise, well, our scum-reads are kind of awful this game, apparently. Still somewhat bemused by SAD's flip, given some of the weird things he posted. Meh.

Not sure we agree with Zdenek that Arcangel/Zoneace's death points
definitively
to a SK, either. Though certainly killing somebody who hadn't claimed over any of the suspected-but-claimed people (BT, kuribo, Kise) is a bit of a bad move, from town. Hmm. Going to have to think about that some more.

Actually, probably going to have to think about almost all our reads again. Not really confident in our ability to read people in this game right now. I suspect we've also confidently been town-reading at least one scum player. Will have to look at things with fresh eyes.

~ Pless
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2112, BT wrote:DV, question that came up on rereads -- you never explained your ED1 vote on CDB for what seemed like his early vote on absta. It was super early in the game but still something I think the answer to will be helpful.

I think at the time I just thought it was a bad reason, but I don't think much of it now.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What the Fudge!!!
This is first game that i got in and got killed without even making my official first post!!!!!!

Screw you Mafia!!!!!!

~This isn't allowed. Bit late now, though. :roll:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by kuribo »

gee, imagine that, SAD was town, it's almost like you people should have listened to me and lynched BT instead

I neighborized Cerulean last night, because neighborizing hydras gives us twice the brains in the QT
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by camn »

OK, people.
First off, those so-called 'breadcrumbs' are an insult to me.
I am the fucking queen of breadcrumbing, and that shit it just white noise.

Secondly, its time to get serious. Reading wise.
I am of the school of thought that the first two days show us all the scum. It is all written there in the thread.. so I implore everyone- re-read if you can. Re-read as much as you can. Lets get after it.

As per tradition, It is time for me to offer my reads based on skimming ISOs. I will try to avoid reading associatively here.. I will iso.
Also as per tradition, I will not elaborate on town-reads here. Not optimal.
Also- this is the first of a few waves of D1/D2 re-reading. It is the shallow cut
I do this to clarify my thinking and narrow the pool.

Spoiler: CAMNS-ISO READS for POE:
Cerulean
I have a faint
town
feeling here, but I am wary with hydras. they mess with me sometimes.
Plessiezarus
I still hold a
TOWN
read here from D1.
Benmage
TOWN
. #138. Though Benmage is excellent as scum.. he not good enough to scare me out of keeping him till endgame- if I make it :). If I dont, you guys should double-check this slot.
JasonT1981
Maybe scum! rereading day one his posts seem very outward focused. Like he is hiding somethin.. BUT I did read him as town at the time.. so ima waffle a bit here.
maybescum
camn
obvtown :)

Zdenek
soft confirmed
TOWN
for now..will hard confirm when one of his targets townflips.. (benmage, plessie?)
The Mini-Librarian
#307 could be a bus..some mild suspicion.. a rather quick jump to a wagon on likely town..but I am a fan of his D2 play. I think
TOWN
Deasvail
- fart. I am starting to get tored. I think
TOWN
here... but its soft.
BT
- his reactions to the late push on him yesterday were good.. but I think there is enough uncertainty about this slot that it should NOT be allowed to endgame... but likely will.
town?
Im torn.
kuribo
-
TOWN
. Bad for the town-town... but town.
Nostredeus
Suggesting nameclaim in the first post is pretty balls for scum.
ChannelDeliBird
SCUM
. Im actuly proposing RVS BUSSING and COACHINGas real tells here. I know there MIGHT be daytalk, but not for sure right?
Kise
Lurking scum
. As in prob scum, lurking too hard, cant really tell.

OK.. That puts the final scum (unknown number) in the following pool, in my thinking:
[
Jason, BT, ChannelDeliBird, Kise
]

I think the Vig/SK is probably in that pool as well, but meh. I havnt really thought about that.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 2111, BT wrote:People who think Kise is town should tell me their thoughts on his entrance to the game, seeing as his D1 can be summed up as a lazy push on unlikely suspects -- much more likely to come from a scum replacement.

Yeah I WAS lazy. Phone posting from the point I replaced in (page 20 something?)...what aspects of my commentary determined that my entrance was more likely scum replacing in than town, in your opinion? If I went with more likely suspects, wouldn't that just be bandwagoning?

In post 2111, BT wrote:Have some more food for thought:
#777: "I'm feeling a certain way about abst -> camn & plez.
camn should be town here actually
."
#915: "Shadow, camn & Nos... I aint fucking with none of they posts.
Last two is looking suspect as hell
, probably lurking til another DL crunch wagon is decided on so they can skip-hop they ass on it... that's speculation tho."

By the way, what
did
you mean by that in #777, Kise? You said "I will come back to this when I read from start to current..." but you never did. And this is an absta-related matter we're talking about.

I was going to side with camn against absta ("camn should be town here"). Although I didn't read any isos during this time, I did look over things again, and reading further along WITH the game I decided to side with absta and antagonize camn. "I ain't fucking with none of they posts" is as it sounds. No town vibes came from their comments, and especially camn and Nos who had began to lurk "probably til another DL crunch wagon is decided on". Nos came back and all he said was I annoy him. camn never engaged me during that phase. Shadoweh died and I thought to myself, let's see who rubs it in my face that I was wrong. Apparently no one cared to.

In post 2111, BT wrote:Also, I'm still puzzled by your sad->kuribo->sad->me transition because the whole checking the wiki thing seems out of place. From #1989: "I glanced at both character wikis. Before unvoting you the second time, I read D'angelo's wiki more to see if it would sway me off you. I still don't like that you were inconsistent with your read of me post-doc claim and yes, I'm kind of purely unvoting you because you're claiming a Barksdale person." Why would the wiki sway you off at all? Why drop voting people off of game-relevant things for "brb, voting off of the wiki" in the first place, only to vote me for 'turncoating' eventually? In fact, from #1984: "So I went back to you [SAD] but then thought it over and said fuck BT for turncoating." Didn't you say you changed your mind because he "claimed a Barksdale person"? Yet here it looks like you found me scum
mier
than SAD. Overall I'm thinking this was a scum attempt at looking genuine judging by the number of holes and general weirdness.

I'm always going to try my hand at guessing flavor, ask Ben & Tammy. D'angelo was a VT (and him being the nephew of an important character; possibly a super important character on his own) didn't read fake claim. TGAH claimed VT already, and I [personally] doubt scum would have VT attached to a major character.

SAD's crime was greater than yours since he appeared to be iffy on whether I was scum, but he went with it to be with the majority. Then, when I claimed, he said he STILL didn't believe I was town, which was inconsistent since he never called me scum and in fact I believe he had me as town shortly after sotty placed the first vote. His claim was all that got me off, even though I didn't read him as scum til he was wish washy with me.

You were the same way, as someone who went along with wagoning me to be with the majority. When I claimed doc, "nah I don't believe him, he's scum" is what came from you too. You also gave some reason for it - something to do with docs shouldn't taunt people. So YEAH, it read like a bullshit reason to keep voting the doc and get me out via lynch rather than at night when I could have eyes watching over me.

In post 2121, camn wrote:OK, people.
First off, those so-called 'breadcrumbs' are an insult to me.
I am the fucking queen of breadcrumbing, and that shit it just white noise.

We don't believe you, you need more people

In post 2121, camn wrote:
BT
- his reactions to the late push on him yesterday were good.. but I think there is enough uncertainty about this slot that it should NOT be allowed to endgame... but likely will.
town?
Im torn.
kuribo
-
TOWN
. Bad for the town-town... but town.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4729368
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4735175
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4735368

After reviewing these posts from your iso, I'm confused. Can you explain more what BT did during the lategame push, and what finally shows kuribo to be town?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by BT »

In post 2122, Kise wrote:Yeah I WAS lazy. Phone posting from the point I replaced in (page 20 something?)...what aspects of my commentary determined that my entrance was more likely scum replacing in than town, in your opinion? If I went with more likely suspects, wouldn't that just be bandwagoning?

One of the aspects I look at is how aware a replacement is of their role as a
replacement
in a game. Since the game is already running and your slot is already used, as town you'd want to get involved in the current state of the game pronto. As a scum replacement it's easy to stay disconnected with "hey, these are my scumreads, they may or may not be relevant at this stage, I'm done here" -- more interested in showing *some contribution*, even if the contribution is more or less irrelevant. You didn't give a clear opinion on a number of wagons, and that's indicative of the latter, not the former.

In post 2122, Kise wrote:I'm always going to try my hand at guessing flavor, ask Ben & Tammy. D'angelo was a VT (and him being the nephew of an important character; possibly a super important character on his own) didn't read fake claim. TGAH claimed VT already, and I [personally] doubt scum would have VT attached to a major character.

Fair enough, but you say this caused you to think that kuribo's claim was weird. How does that make sense if SAD's claim was to be the only "weird" one?

In post 2122, Kise wrote:You were the same way, as someone who went along with wagoning me to be with the majority. When I claimed doc, "nah I don't believe him, he's scum" is what came from you too. You also gave some reason for it - something to do with docs shouldn't taunt people. So YEAH, it read like a bullshit reason to keep voting the doc and get me out via lynch rather than at night when I could have eyes watching over me.

I actually
wasn't
voting you
until
the doc claim. If you're looking for opportunistic "he claimed doc, let's finish him" conspirators, one of them flipped town tonight.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by BT »

In post 2120, kuribo wrote:gee, imagine that, SAD was town, it's almost like you people should have listened to me and lynched BT instead

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”