Gay Mafia II: RIDE THE LIGHTNING (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Scum can't leave Iecerint alive if he's not scum so the correct play is for
both scums
to shoot Iecerint down. No-lynching today would pretty much mean that we'd be {two townies, two scums} tomorrow, without Iecerint (assuming Iecerint-town). If zoraster isn't lying about Hated status, town loses regardless of zoraster's alignment.

I think the correct play here is to lynch zoraster.

Chances are 100% that he's lying, 95% that he's scum, and in the off-chance that he's not scum, we still need to lynch him.

With this play, best case scenario, we should have a 3-player end game with one scum, or 4-player end game with one scum if Iecerint jailkeeps properly (in which case the town wins). Worst case scenario, we have a 3-player end game with two scums, or a 4-player end game with two scums but AT LEAST we're not end gaming with a HATED player. This last situation is inevitable if we no-lynch. Lynching zoraster considerably brightens our prospects.

Zoraster-town ought to agree with that, but he won't because he's scum.

@ dramonic - can you check my calculations for accuracy?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 am

Post by dramonic »

The issue I have with that plan DGB is that it leaves a larger pool of suspect for the OTHER scum. I agree Zor is probably scum and I'm rather tired of his BS stalling tactics as much as you are, but I dunno if Iece will succeed comes the night.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:42 am

In post 3926, dramonic wrote:The issue I have with that plan DGB is that it leaves a larger pool of suspect for the OTHER scum.

Explain?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:45 am

Also, are there any compelling reasons NOT to lynch zoraster?

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Iece/Zoid aren't so hot about it.
And from Iece's perspective, any of us could be the other scum (I think?)
If Zor flips SK, it's you (or me), if he flips mafia, it could be you or Zoid (or me)

But hey, if you want to vote zor, I'll happily hammer him so we can stop doing nothing at all in this game.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:00 am

VOTE: zoraster

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:01 am

We'll at least know if he's telling the truth about the "Hated" part.

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:48 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 3925, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum can't leave Iecerint alive if he's not scum so the correct play is for
both scums
to shoot Iecerint down. No-lynching today would pretty much mean that we'd be {two townies, two scums} tomorrow, without Iecerint (assuming Iecerint-town). If zoraster isn't lying about Hated status, town loses regardless of zoraster's alignment.

I think the correct play here is to lynch zoraster.

Chances are 100% that he's lying, 95% that he's scum, and in the off-chance that he's not scum, we still need to lynch him.

With this play, best case scenario, we should have a 3-player end game with one scum, or 4-player end game with one scum if Iecerint jailkeeps properly (in which case the town wins). Worst case scenario, we have a 3-player end game with two scums, or a 4-player end game with two scums but AT LEAST we're not end gaming with a HATED player. This last situation is inevitable if we no-lynch. Lynching zoraster considerably brightens our prospects.

Zoraster-town ought to agree with that, but he won't because he's scum.

@ dramonic - can you check my calculations for accuracy?

you are out of your fucking mind, and you cannot possibly believe the things you are saying. If you want someone who is showing clear desperation, then boom. this is it.

Scum can 100% leave iec alive because they HAVE TO. Unless you believe that we have two mafia left (this after all your screaming that the scum is too overpowered without a hated mafioso), they have to shoot for each other, hoping the other doesn't shoot for them. Shooting the JK
does nothing for them
. Walk out the possibilities: either the JK blocks them OR he doesn't. In the first case, the shot won't go through ANYWAY, whether they shoot for the JK or not. In the second case, it does no good to shoot the JK because he's NOT BLOCKING THEM. This should be simple.

Lynching me does no good because all it does it widen the possibilities of no cross kills (since scum have 2 possibilities to shoot now instead of just one) and it DOESN'T give us an opportunity to use the JK power in a winning situation.

I don't really know what DGB's game is here. It's possible she's just stupid. But it's also possible she doesn't believe a word she's saying, but she's hoping to convince the other scum to shoot me instead of her. She cannot possibly believe that, hated townie or not, people are going to lynch me.

The problem for her is that she needs one more person to lynch me. By voting me, they basically claim also-scum (since town's best bet for winning is lynching scum today, JK tonight). Which should basically assure that DGB and whoever votes me cross kill.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 am

Post by dramonic »

vote: zoraster

Hey DGB, let's crosskill?
I'm a hoot
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:50 am

Post by zoraster »

SK with BP power, dram?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:57 am

Post by zoraster »

DGB (or, hell, even on the off chance, dram), if you are actually town, i don't know what to say to you.

By the way, if for some reason there are two mafia members left rather than SK and Mafia, I think I won't be lynched. I got a PM a couple of days ago saying that because they didn't anticipate the hated townie being alive at lylo, they didn't mention it, but I won't be lynched in that case. presumably 3v2 is lylo.

My private question was what scenarios equal lylo, particularly 1v1v1 and 2v1v1. UT said 1v1v1 is lylo, 2v1v1 is not.

My public question was important because in 1v1v1, if both lose in that case, then town has a shot of winning. Given the particulars, if I knew that for a fact, I would claim the new information because no lynching made the most sense in that case (since the options for a no lynch were to end up either in 2v1 or 1v1v1 or in an unlikely circumstance 2v1v1 [where both scum shoot the same person] OR we'd win outright). So 1v1v1 leading to a possible town win makes that an okay thing to do. Otherwise, the initial plan was a better option. Given that the mods wouldn't answer straight, I decided to hold the cards to my chest.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:00 am

Post by zoraster »

by the way, iec. Your dithering is partially at fault here too. The danger of the two scum getting together to lynch me was always a real possibility, but one I didn't bring up because I didn't want to put the idea in their head. Instead for some reason you held off in your position.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:10 am

Post by zoraster »

All right. Let's think, assuming I'm about to get lynched. Tonight is 2v1v1. we have a JK. Mafia do not have a redirector. SK might have BP.

Should the JK use their power?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:12 am

Post by zoraster »

gee. DGB once so loud is now quiet. What a surprise.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 am

Post by zoraster »

Iec, I think you're best served by watching or double actioning someone (perhaps give two bullets to DGB that she can use both on dram, who may be BP scum but only blocks the first bullet? I dunno).
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:33 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3935, zoraster wrote:DGB (or, hell, even on the off chance, dram), if you are actually town, i don't know what to say to you.

By the way, if for some reason there are two mafia members left rather than SK and Mafia, I think I won't be lynched. I got a PM a couple of days ago saying that because they didn't anticipate the hated townie being alive at lylo, they didn't mention it, but I won't be lynched in that case. presumably 3v2 is lylo.

Bull
Shit
Can you just stop faking please?
It was already tedious enough in game, if you want to "unclaim" hated, just do it instead of stalling some more.
I'm a hoot
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:40 am

Post by zoraster »

i am claiming exactly what happened.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

Final Day 7 Votecount
d
r
a
m
o
n
i
c
-

D
r
i
p
p
i
n
g
G
o
o
f
b
a
l
l
-

I
e
c
e
r
i
n
t
-

Z
o
i
d
b
e
r
g
-

z
o
r
a
s
t
e
r
-
(
D
r
i
p
p
i
n
g
G
o
o
f
b
a
l
l
d
r
a
m
o
n
i
c
)

N
o
t
v
o
t
i
n
g
-
(
I
e
c
e
r
i
n
t
Z
o
i
d
b
e
r
g
z
o
r
a
s
t
e
r
)
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:10 pm

The numbers at the party were nearly nil by way of attrition, and Elton was beginning to think about trying to wind down into after party mode. The five people dancing in the middle of the room were eying each other suspiciously, furtively trying to peek beneath each other's masks. Elton was preparing to stand up and announce that it was perhaps time for nightcaps and then adieu when one of the dancers ripped off the mask of their partner, revealing a beet-red face with little horns.

I knew it! This is Satan!

Well... yeah, but I'm not evil

Come on Elton, we've GOT to kill Satan. If he's not evil, who is?

I'm not evil! I just want people to have a good time and think for themselves!

Shut up! You're dead, pal.

The other three descended upon Satan. Using broken bottles, they nearly severed his neck in their rush to do away with what they discerned to be evil. A search of his pockets revealed nothing, so the ragged band went to his room, where they found a pocket guide to the Kama Sutra, some condoms, and a few books on secular humanism. Nothing to indicate that he was evil....

Elton feared that they had again killed in error....

zoraster [Satan],
Hated 1-Shot Informed Townie Maker Enabler
cut to ribbons Day 7

Night actions are due 2/23 at 5PM EST
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Dawn breaks on a new day in the manor. The party is considerably smaller now... Elton wakes up next to nobody. There are no loud noises or gangbangs going on in the greater ballroom for him to walk out to. The corpses are all stacked in the corner, and given that it has been over a week now, they are starting to decompose and smell. Elton walks over to the espresso bar on the far side of the hall and makes himself a cup, but even the taste of the drink is dull. Bowie is gone, his beautiful Esteban is gone, and the numbers are ever-dwindling.

"Hmm, nobody is awake yet. Strange."

Elton thinks nothing of it and floats on over to the lounge room. For the first time in over a week, he decides to flip on the television. Perhaps the old boob tube will provide some entertainment. Piers Morgan's smug face fills the television, except this time, he actually has a somber, downtrodden look on his face.

"These images... these images are quite graphic, and I'm... I'm sorry, I just..."

He trails off as the screen switches over to a shot outside of Bowie's fancy party. There, in the center of the walkway, is a large spike on the ground. Anderson Cooper's head is impaled on it, almost serving as a warning sign. Elton nearly vomits.

"Oh no... Andy..."

Moments later, from the room next door, he hears a gunshot. Elton quickly leaps into action, darting out of the lounge and into the guest room. The lights are off, and he can hear someone begging.

"Don't, please, don't..."

"Yeahhh, you think sending dick pictures to me is
funny
!? I don't give a fuck how many times you were in the Pro Bowl or won MVP, Favre!"

"I'm sorry, I meant to send those pictures to--"

He is cut short as another gunshot rings out. Elton quickly flips the light switch and the full picture is now revealed: Brett Favre has one bullet through the head on the bed. There's a masked man huddled in the corner, begging for his life.

"Please... I'm not like him! I'm not some fucking faggot sending pictures of my nethers to men!"

"Oh you're NOT?"

"N-no... I'm not... please... I'll do anything... don't kill me..."

"Anything?"

"Y-yes... anything..."

The masked man pulls off his mask and the old, wrinkly face of Fred Phelps is now revealed to the world. He pulls himself up to his knees, in a begging position.

"I'll... I'll suck your cock. Just don't kill me. I can't go back down there. Hell is miserable!"

"Like I want some old fucking geezer sucking my cock!"

The man raises the gun to Fred Phelps and hesitates only for a moment. The trigger is pulled a gunshot rings out and tears right through Fred's mouth and through the back of his neck. He slumps to the floor.

"Shoot him again... his soul's still dancing."

Another shot rings out. A loud screeching echoes through the room as the floor around Fred's body turns a deep crimson red. Long, shadowy arms reach up from the floor and grab Phelps, pulling him down to Hell. And as quickly as it all began, it stops.

"Who... who are you..."

Elton breaks the silence and confronts the shooter, who quickly turns and fires a shot. It passes right through Elton's ethereal body, and for the first time ever, he comes face to face with the crazed killer: a wide-eyed, bag-eyed Nicolas Cage.

"N...nic Cage?"

"AS I LIVE AND BREATHE!"

"Wh-what? Why? Why on Earth would you..."

Suddenly, Nicolas Cage reaches up and grabs his head, screaming out in pain. He manages to eek out a few words...

"You've gotta stop him! He's out of control!"

He snaps back to being menacing.

"What, you think people can just go around and make fun of me? Like I'm some kind of joke? WELL THEY CAN'T. WHO IS LAUGHING AT NICOLAS CAGE'S HAIR NOW!?"

"...your...hair?"

"NO, YOU FOOL. I AM THE HAIR."

Nicolas Cage's eyes show fear and beg for help, but his body doesn't. Slowly and robotically, Nicolas Cage's hair forces Nicolas Cage to move over towards the bookshelf on the wall and grab a piece of chalk.

"You see, Elton, Nicolas here is
worthless
without me. He was a nobody, a balding has-been... but then, he made a deal with
me
. In exchange for fame and fortune, he would sell me his soul. And that was just the first one I needed... little by little, I needed to collect more souls, and this party was the best chance to do it unnoticed!"

"You... are a toupee?"

"No! Don't you see?"

Nicolas Cage finally reaches the center of the room and begins to draw weird symbols on the floor.

"Many ages ago, I was worshipped. Some people think it was because I was a powerful god, but in reality, it's because of my
hair
. I knew the power of hair... but over time, people forgot about me. I needed a way to come back... and Nicolas here provided me the vessel."

He looks up at Elton, smirking.

"People took
me
as a joke... the
hair
took the butt of every joke, while this talentless fuck here became the One True God! Unacceptable! That title is mine...I am The True One."

"Who...are you?"

"I am the bear, the true one, the hallower. I'm the the son of a god, the wielder of the hammer, the commander of the thunder... AND THE ONE TRUE HAIR!"

Lightning begins to form around Nicolas Cage as he raises his hands to the sky. Elton begins to tremble.

"No... you don't mean..."

"YES! I AM...
THOR
!"

Lightning cascades through the room as the Hammer of Thor materializes and floats down to Nicolas Cage's hand. He takes the hammer and pulls it back, glaring over at Elton.

"THE BITCH IS BACK, BITCH!"

Nicolas Cage swings Thor's Hammer at Elton and connects, and Elton's spirit completely dematerializes in an instant. He's gone. Nic Cage stands for a moment as lightning envelopes his hair. It turns to a golden-red color and grows out all the way to his waist. Nicolas "Thor" Cage lets out a screen and swings his hammer, blowing open a hole in the side of the wall, disappearing out into the world.

dramonic [Anderson Cooper],
Reporter
, had his head severed and put on a spike for all to see N7

Iecerint [Fred Phelps],
Mafia Redirector
, was shot in the mouth after begging to suck a cock N7

Zoidberg [Brett Favre],
Fruit Vendor
, was endgamed

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:30 pm

THE WINNER OF THE GAME IS...

DrippingGoofball [Nicolas Cage],
1-Shot Semi-Janitor Rolethief Bulletproof Serial Killer
, ascended to become Thor and won the game!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Kise »

gratz...
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Kise »

Haha Iec thought dram was the SK?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Zoidberg »

Bleh. Nice win, Iece, you had me fooled.
I finally learned what it's like to be a grandmother; subjugated, yet honored.
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Zoidberg »

In post 3949, Zoidberg wrote:Bleh. Nice win, Iece, you had me fooled.

Sorry, that should read. "Nice win[, DGB]. Iece, you had me fooled."
I finally learned what it's like to be a grandmother; subjugated, yet honored.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”