Best Role Ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Crazy Bus was a game that admittedly had a couple of flaws (maximum score by driving background, no plot line, bad graphics), it was a game that allowed its players true freedom when they used their imagination (as they should have been taught already by PBS, since no mere child would want to play a Venezuelan Bus Simulator). You could choose several different “crazy” buses, and you could drive wherever you wanted, occasionally warping from one world to the other if you wanted to. The number score had no units because mankind had not created a unit of measurement so immense, so impossible to measure. This crazy bus was crazy fast to those who used their imagination. And the soundtrack reflects this perfectly, taking bits and pieces of the magnificent masterpiece the original song must have been, symbolizing just how fast the Crazy Bus was. Unfortunately, people weren't able to make an imagination investment of that magnitude, and Crazy Bus’s soundtrack was regarded as “Torture Instrument”, “terrible”, “no effort whatsoever”. But, all the recognition to the truly terrible soundtrack has still given it immortality, which is all that is important to the Crazy Bus soundtrack. One day, people will understand it. But in the meantime, it will passed in a passive aggression fashion from child to parent, from employee to employer, from citizen to president. Then one day, perhaps some genius will stumble upon it and be enlightened. Until then, young one, stay terrible.

CRAZY FAST: You just want to drive, man. But occasionally your acceleration gets so fucking quick that you fly around the world and become COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE!! So, PM me the phrase “drive” when you want to begin driving. After you have driven around the world completely, (which takes 72 hours), you will be COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE from all actions for 48 hours. Any actions submitted during your invincible period will not affect you, even if your invincibility wears off before the night phase ends. If you would like to delay your COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE mode, you may pm me “stop driving” whenever you would like and your time will be paused.

I know this is a real role I got in a U-pick but this is still the best role ever
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”