Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

There's so much to be read and so much to be said and sdfgh

Thanks.

Spoiler: ignore
I really need to sit down and think about how I played this game. I'm hella happy I won, don't get me wrong, this's been a large part of my life the last two months. Looking back though, I find myself disgusted by my own behaviour at times. I signed up planning to play up a character role, as doing so is really where the immersion kicks in, but what I got out of it is that that Toxi's sleazy, slimy side's more akin to a part of my real self than I'd like to admit. Just, ugh, reading through some sections of my Confessional makes me sick, I acted self-righteous and childish, it's just eugdfd. Jal was completely spot on with his PMs to me, as much as I denied/later played up that it was just a ploy to see where his head was at at the time. -Especially- after the Snakes boot, I think. I completely take back the bullshit I spewed over my Voting Confessional, Snakes is leagues ahead of me in terms of the social game. The moment I was handed that Idol was the moment I became a delusional fool drunk on power, and I think I needed the F9 flip to sober me up, I was n a s t y .

soz awkward I needed to get that out there I hate how I got to F2 like this but I'm glad I won I love this game I love all of you brb drowning in confessionals
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 125, KingdomAces wrote:And something I meant to ask Shiidaji earlier and forget, were you actually considering voting Forretress at F4 if I hadn't started to get complacent?

Definitely, just ask Chevre. I actually remember talking it over with you at one point during F4, but you implied that it was a lost cause, since Chev'd have no reason to vote Blastoide out, so that pretty much decided it considering Blastoide's deal with us.

Also both you and Jal please play more of these pleaaase ;__; You guys're amazing.

-

Betch is amazing for the Edgic Chart wow. (Lillipup was never even remotely N though banish the thought!)

Return to “Social Game Archive”