Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:20 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Jack wrote:
Vote: Draygn_mage
for saying he doesn't remember how to play this game.
Ditto, and for randomnesses sake.

vote draygn_mage
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:02 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

milkman wrote:Scummy post. You put the third vote on draygn_mage and use "for the randomnesses sake" part to distance yourself from the bandwagon.
Everyone else is voting randomly, why are you picking on me? Go be suspicious of someone else's random vote. Plus, in the games I have played on other sites (this is my first on MafiaScum) the Mafia convieniently(sp?) forget how exactly the game goes so they can lurk without being suspicious.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:06 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I thought I explained what I meant in my last post. It was a mostly random vote along with the fact that in other games I have played the Mafia likes to play dumb. So no, it was not completely random, but it had some randomness mixed in. :-( That doesn't explain it very well, but it's the best I know how.

I was randomly voting based on the attitude of the Mafia in games I have played in the past.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:12 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Well as far as this game is concerned it is random, because it is not based on anything in this game. It is based off of experiences in other games. So you see how it is kind of random and not random?
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:27 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Reread my posts and you should get it...
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

:-( I am new to the site, but I am not that new to Mafia - been playing a few months. I guess the point I am trying to make isn't making it. Anyway, whether you see my vote as random or not, at least I know why I put it there and so there it will stay.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:08 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

EBWOP:
draygn_mage wrote:Oh, and just for discussion sake, I have never heard of a scum claiming ignorance of how to play in order to lurk. I've heard them claim to have no opinion on what is being discussed, they've claimed general confusion, indecision, even concensus with the rest of the group (and in Baby Jesus's case, even boredom), but not ignorance of rules.
I have, but maybe the guys I usually play with are as messed up as I seem to be. ;-)
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:07 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

milkman,

Both of the posts you just quoted say the same thing only worded differently. You just didn't vote the part about it being random as well on the second post. You guys obviously do not get my reason, and I am fine with that, which is why I just left it at "
at least I know why I put it there and so there it will stay.
"
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:53 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I find it interesting how you like to only use part of my quotes. In that first quote you might note that I also said I am not new to Mafia, yet you seem to have conviniently left that part out so that you could make the point that I am acting dumb. As far as the second quote, all I can say is it's true.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:55 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

EBWOP:

Just to clarify - I mean you like to emphasize only part of them, not use only part of them.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:28 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Hmm, I don't see how I am acting dumb, but you can think what you would like.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:19 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

1) I am new on the site, how is that acting dumb?
2 & 3) Yes.
4) Thanks for the answer I guess.
5) What accusations? Milkman just keeps talking about how my vote can't be random and have a reason, and if I remember right the reason you voted for me was "crap logic" - not what I would call an accusation.

The only thing here that I see might make me look dumb is that I said I random voted with a reason, which does sound a bit odd and is certainly hard to explain, which is why I said that since
I
know what I mean, I will leave my vote in place.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:21 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

One other thing...why did you use the term "our accusations" when you havn't made any?
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Y,

I am sad that you see it as crap logic, but am glad that someone finally gets it.

As far as the "I am new to the site" comment, I would understand the fuss if I had used it as an excuse, but I didn't.
draygn_mage wrote:Being that he's new here, I don't think Angus understood the joke behind the comment. I haven't been on site in months due to real life issues. I don't know if he's also relatively new to the game of mafia though, as his seemingly conflicted reason for voting would indicate.
My next response...
AngusHutchsky wrote:I am new to the site, but I am not that new to Mafia - been playing a few months. I guess the point I am trying to make isn't making it. Anyway, whether you see my vote as random or not, at least I know why I put it there and so there it will stay.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:02 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Wow, Y, I must compliment you on that last (the longer) post. It helps me understand your vote a lot better, and I must admit I have given you reason to suspect me without even realizing it. I am not Scum, but I can't find a way to argue with your logic...
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:45 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Zindaras, and everyone else for that matter, I am not pulling the 'newbie card.' I have tried over and over to explain that, even when I posted that I was new to the site I followed it by saying I am not new to Mafia. What more would you like me to say? And as far as being able to defend myself, in this case I don't see how. Y has made a solid argument, a wrong accusation, but a solid argument none-the-less. The only other thing I could do to convince you is roleclaim, which I am not quite prepared to do yet.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:31 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

No, HurriKaty, there was no sarcasm.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:33 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

EBWOP:

Zindaras, I said that because I AM new to the site. Have you seen me use it as an excuse?
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:01 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

:-( This is so annoying. I am Leonardo da Vinci - I am a pro-town artist, and I can prove it if I last through the night. Tomorrow a picture will be posted, I will have painted it, and I can paint anything you'd like to prove it. I could have sent you my suspiciouns secretly each night through my work, but now my role means nothing. Now will you go lynch a Scum instead of me?
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:14 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I can prove it exists, what would you like me to paint for you?
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:47 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Unvote, Vote: Y

Y, I don't know what else I can do to prove to you my innocence(sp?). Now, what would you guys like me to paint as proof?
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:13 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I am going to bed, just in case the night ends before I get back on I will be painting a picture of a Y hanging in a noose. :-) I believe my role is basicly just a way for me to give my suspiciouns without making myself look suspicious.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

We need to lynch someone...
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

So sorry on the delay between posts, I went out of town to Tacoma for a few days and forgot to post about it.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

By the way...someone posted that they wanted to pick what I draw not let me pick myself, so go ahead and pick.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:28 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Y, if I can find a picture of a park with a pink sky I don't mind doing it, but in one corner of the park there is still going to be you in a noose. :-)
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:19 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I see your concern Y, therefore, I will not paint you in a noose. I can paint a building...
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Me too, but then the Mafia would kill him the next night for sure in order to frame me.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:45 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I am here, btw. Just reading.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:39 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

unvote, vote MC
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:45 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I don't see why it's alarming...I put it there because there is a deadline, and as Jack said, if we have to lynch someone it might as well be a lurker. I still believe that Y is scum, but leaving my one vote on him will do nobody any good with a deadline tonight, so the next best thing is getting rid of a lurker.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:17 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I know none of you are going to believe this, so I don't know why I am bothering, but I went out of town this weekend. No, there is now way for me to verify it, and yes, I know I could have sent in my picture earlier in the week.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:19 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

By the way, if I get lynched, would you please lynch Y for me tomorrow? I am still sure he is scum...

Vote Y
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

No one is attempting to frame me, I just forgot to send the picture in before I left town.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

AngusHutchsky wrote:... and yes, I know I could have sent in my picture earlier in the week.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:45 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Y wrote: I still think that the "Painter" role has no use and apparently doesn't exists.
When something is crucial to your survival, as this "painting" was, it is the first thing you do in order to make sure it gets done. That's not something to forget.

You really look like a liar and you know the rule: Lynch all liars.
Vote: AngusHutchsky.
It is something you easily forget when the game of Mafia is not an extremely important part of your life and you are getting ready to leave town. I left on Thursday by the way, so it was not just the weekend.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:50 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Y wrote:I also think we don't need players that don't care enough about the game.
It is not that I don't care about the game, but RL is more important. :wink:
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I can put in time most weeks, but I had a busy one, and Mafia was honestly just not on my mind.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Sure, I am about to start school right now, but I will re-read and post this afternoon.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:14 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Okay, my view of the other players in the chat right now.

Y - Scum - Something just strikes me odd about him. He has been trying very hard to get me lynched since fairly early in day 1, even after I claimed a self-confirmable role - which he seems to be trying to convince people is useless, and he used my roleclaim to role-fish in post 83. He was also very slow in unvoting me even after I claimed.

Milkman - Protown - He did start the bandwagon on me, but seemed more reasonable over-all than Y. Also, from what I can tell, he stands up for who he thinks is innocent, not who everyone else thinks is which, to me, does not seem like something Mafia would do.

Sorry, I don't have time to get everyone done in one sitting, I'll post the rest later today.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:10 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Y wrote:You claimed a "Self-Confirmable Role", you didn't confirm yourself, but now you're saying that you shouldn't be lynched, since you have a "Self-Confirmable Role". Circular logic, got to love it.
Where have I said that I shouldn't get lynched? I do maintain my innocence, but I have not said you should not lynch me, although I would ask you not to, I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing in your position.

Now, we all know the facts, we don't need to keep going over them, as Y seems so much to enjoy doing. Either lynch me or give me one more night to prove myself, but either way it is doing the town no good to just sit here paying only attention to me - either lynch me or don't and lets move on with the game.

And again, if I get lynched, lynch Y tomorrow!
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

ChannelDelibird wrote:...and it's also worth mentioning that I don't believe anyone would be given a role whose sole purpose is to confirm their innocence. There's gotta be more to it (which wouldn't make sense given the nature of the claimed role).
There could be more to it than I was told - in fact, I may have accidentally blocked the kill last night by not sending in a picture.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:39 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

I have no extra information, but it is odd that when I didn't send in my picture, nothing else happened either. It could also be purely coincadence(sp?), I was just pointing it out.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:53 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Twito wrote:
AngusHutchsky wrote:I have no extra information, but it is odd that when I didn't send in my picture, nothing else happened either. It could also be purely coincadence(sp?), I was just pointing it out.
Ah so your not claiming it your just pointing out the coincidence?
Yes.
Jack wrote:"Don't lynch me, I might have stopped a kill! Somehow!"
You're putting words in my mouth, I did not use it as an excuse, I simply pointed it out. You are so convinced that I am Mafia that you are not even considering the possibility that I am trying to help the town.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:22 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

AngusHutchsky wrote:
ChannelDelibird wrote:...and it's also worth mentioning that I don't believe anyone would be given a role whose sole purpose is to confirm their innocence. There's gotta be more to it (which wouldn't make sense given the nature of the claimed role).
There could be more to it than I was told - in fact, I may have accidentally blocked the kill last night by not sending in a picture.
If you read my post, you will see that it was in response to ChannelDelibird.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:28 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Y wrote:We had no kill. This is interesting, since usually there is a mafia group and a SK. Having no kills means that possibly we're lacking one of those (SK, since we did lynch a mafioso), maybe one of them isn't active and there's the very improbable chance of both of them getting stopped some how. It's hard for me to believe that some one who can kill didn't at least try to. Any thoughts?
I certainly agree with your last statement, and I think it's more likely that they are inactive than that they both got blocked on the same night, and there is still the possibility that my role somehow is involved in the killing process (or lack thereof). This being only a 12 player game, there is also the possibility that one of them doesn't exist.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

...again, if I die, lynch Y tomorrow.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:46 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Jack wrote:'tis bogus.
I know how you feel. How does Jar of Dirt = Doctor? or was the jar of dirt a joke to save yourself?
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:54 am

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Deadline is nearing, and in an attempt to save myself...

unvote, vote Jack

Although his role is fairly believable, and I think you should still lynch Y tomorrow.
AngusHutchsky
AngusHutchsky
Townie
AngusHutchsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by AngusHutchsky »

Well, goodbye my friends...I tried.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”