milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:29 am

Post by milkman »

AngusHutchsky wrote:
Jack wrote:
Vote: Draygn_mage
for saying he doesn't remember how to play this game.
Ditto, and for randomnesses sake.

vote draygn_mage

Scummy post. You put the third vote on draygn_mage and use "for the randomnesses sake" part to distance yourself from the bandwagon.

Unvote, vote AngusHutchsky
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:42 am

Post by milkman »

AngusHutchsky wrote:
milkman wrote:Scummy post. You put the third vote on draygn_mage and use "for the randomnesses sake" part to distance yourself from the bandwagon.
Everyone else is voting randomly, why are you picking on me? Go be suspicious of someone else's random vote. Plus, in the games I have played on other sites (this is my first on MafiaScum) the Mafia convieniently(sp?) forget how exactly the game goes so they can lurk without being suspicious.
Your vote wasn't very random.
AngusHutchsky wrote:
Jack wrote:

Ditto
, and for randomnesses sake.

vote draygn_mage
Seems like you where agreeing with jack then placing a vote on Draygn_mage, unless you meant something else by quoting jack and saying ditto?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:54 am

Post by milkman »

Jack wrote:
milkman wrote:
AngusHutchsky wrote:
Jack wrote:
Ditto, and for randomnesses sake.

vote draygn_mage

Scummy post. You put the third vote on draygn_mage and use "for the randomnesses sake" part to distance yourself from the bandwagon.

Unvote, vote AngusHutchsky
Unvote, vote milkman
for lack of counting ability. That was the 2nd vote on draygn_mage. Also, you seem to be making a serious accusation when there isn't much to go on.
Sorry, missed the unvote by coron. Still if that was the third vote that post would be really scummy. For now I agree with ChannelDelibird and you. His post was just worded badly.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:19 am

Post by milkman »

EBWOP:
AngusHutchsky wrote::-( I am new to the site, but I am not that new to Mafia - been playing a few months. I guess the point I am trying to make isn't making it. Anyway, whether you see my vote as random or not,
at least I know why I put it there and so there it will stay.
This reason?
I thought I explained what I meant in my last post.
It was a mostly random vote along with the fact that in other games I have played the Mafia likes to play dumb.
So no, it was not completely random, but it had some randomness mixed in. Sad That doesn't explain it very well, but it's the best I know how.

I was randomly voting based on the attitude of the Mafia in games I have played in the past.
Or this one?
Everyone else is voting randomly, why are you picking on me? Go be suspicious of someone else's random vote.
Plus, in the games I have played on other sites (this is my first on MafiaScum) the Mafia convieniently(sp?) forget how exactly the game goes so they can lurk without being suspicious.
Or both?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:41 am

Post by milkman »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
AngusHutchsky wrote:milkman,

Both of the posts you just quoted say the same thing only worded differently.
^ Correct. Methinks milkman is trying to make more out of this than is necessary.

unvote, vote milkman
Sorta.

One quote said scum like to play dumb (period). The other post said scum play dumb so they can lurk without being suspicious. To me they are two diffrent things, so I left that post ambigious to see if angus would expand on his reasoning. It's hard to let go because I think Angus is scum.

AngusHutchsky wrote:
I am new to the site
, but I am not that new to Mafia - been playing a few months. I guess the point I am trying to make isn't making it. Anyway, whether you see my vote as random or not, at least I know why I put it there and so there it will stay.
AngusHutchsky wrote: Everyone else is voting randomly, why are you picking on me? Go be suspicious of someone else's random vote.
Plus, in the games I have played on other sites (this is my first on MafiaScum)
the Mafia convieniently(sp?) forget how exactly the game goes so they can lurk without being suspicious.
It just seems so much like a tell to me. The reason for his vote was that scum like to act dumb in the games he played somewhere else, and he's been acting dumb himself.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:47 am

Post by milkman »

HurriKaty wrote: I'm trying to figure out the point to this post, but you know what, I just cant do it.

Is there even a reason its there?
Actually, I deleted a part of my first post on accident lol. On reread that post was way more ambiguous(spelled it right this time) than I wanted it to be.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:00 am

Post by milkman »

Unvote.

Y I'm not sure why you keep attacking angus, he has a self confirmable role.
Y wrote: Does any one else has a real life character? Does any one else has an artist?

His character sounds very different than mine and I want to see if we can find any patterns.
Fishing for safe claims or information? Either way scummy post.

Y seems like a good vote for now.
Vote: Y

I'll reread the thread tomorrow, and see if I can get any insights.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by milkman »

AngusHutchsky wrote:We need to lynch someone...
0o looks like there's no deadline, so why the hurry?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by milkman »

Twito wrote: 3. Jack
I was reading the reasons StD had againts him. I count picking on someone doing something that others are doing aswell scummy.
What does this mean?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by milkman »

Twito wrote:
milkman wrote:
Twito wrote: 3. Jack
I was reading the reasons StD had againts him. I count picking on someone doing something that others are doing aswell scummy.
What does this mean?
Jack wrote:
Zindaras wrote:
Jack wrote:What makes you think this is irregular behavior for me?
It is not irregular behaviour for you, the irregularity lies in the fact that you treat two similar cases in dissimilar ways.
1) I haven't treated the similar cases at all...yet.

2) Why is that scummy?
I meant Zindy.
No I mean what does it mean? Can you rephrase it?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by milkman »

Twito wrote:Oh I'm not going anywhere thanks for the offer.
If the game is such a damn "bother" just quit. I'm sure that there are plenty of people that actually want to play.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:36 am

Post by milkman »

Twito wrote:I don't see us being even nearly done with D1. There is a lot more to discuss on and find the most scummiest player.

If Zindaras says Katy can do better I take his word for it and expect something from Katy. Katy is listed after my reread as scummish and hasn't posted since making it 3 days without posting and all game without content.

Masterchief probably can't do any better. He just claimed scum on another game. He can do the unthinkably stupid move anytime anywhere. What we might want to think about is do we want this kind of player in the endgame? It's imo too damn dangerous to be with player like this in endgame and I'd rather get rid of him earlier on. However I think we have a lot more to discuss for D1 with all players still here. I'd love to see MC put himself together... naaah I'd rather lynch him. Or maybe if he could be replaced?

MC would you rather be lynched or replaced?

Bigger fos: Y
for rush in finishing d1.
lol.

Hey why don't you ever vote? I mean all the fos's are good, but all you do is point fingers.

Or is it just stallingchamp is the scummiest to you?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:58 am

Post by milkman »

I'm voting for you because you had a lot of trouble jumping off the Angus wagon, and this post:
Y wrote:Does any one else has a real life character? Does any one else has an artist?

His character sounds very different than mine and I want to see if we can find any patterns.
Role fishing always seems scummy to me. I can't see this information helping the town more than it helps scum. In this case, Angus's character is an artist and his role's ability is to draw for the town. If people started claiming other real life characters, then the mafia might have been able to establish roles for those characters.

Role fishing also gives scum safe claims. Scum can make easy pro-town character claims, if they know there are a multitude of artists or other real life characters in the game.

These posts:
Y wrote:We're at P10 and D1 doesn't seem to have an end.

I'll Confirm Vote: Masterchief. His post count is 9, content - 0.
We can't afford to ourselves having some one at endgame that we don't have any read on. He was here, he was posting and he gave us nothing.

We need some progress.
jack wrote: ehhh, I don't know, what's the rush? I'm getting a bit of a scummy "let's end this already and lynch a lurker" feel from that post.
Y wrote:The rush is that the game started at a good pace and faded out. I hate D1s, especially if they are as boring as this one became.
At this point you don't really correct what jack is saying, and you just brush off his attack.

Then Twito adds more pressure and you start to backtrack:
Y wrote:@ Twito: Can you tell me exactly what is scummy about me (This goes for all the people voting me)?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants D1 to end.
But, I didn't say you should all just vote some one for the sake of ending D1. I said that I want it to end and confirmed a vote I already had with a good reason.

I've seen days ending with the "Lets just kill somebody" reason and it's not what I was saying.
I thought rushing meant just killing somebody to end the day. You are rushing right? You told Jack that you were. Maybe I don't know what rushing is, could you define it for me?
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:04 am

Post by milkman »

k.

At first you where like:
Y wrote:The rush is that the game started at a good pace and faded out. I hate D1s, especially if they are as boring as this one became.
"Yeah, I'm rushing. I hate D1."

Then you where like:
Y wrote:@ Twito: Can you tell me exactly what is scummy about me (This goes for all the people voting me)?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants D1 to end. But, I didn't say you should all just vote some one for the sake of ending D1.
I said that I want it to end and confirmed a vote I already had with a good reason.

I've seen days ending with the "Lets just kill somebody" reason and it's not what I was saying.
"I want D1 to end, but I'm not rushing it."

Now that's why I thought it was backtracking.
Y wrote:
HurriKaty wrote:You know, even though the bandwagon is on him at this point and this could endanger me.. he's actually right.
Indeed. I made a mistake. This question should be asked much further in the game. As soon as I understood it, I let it go and never mentioned it again.
That question should never be asked in a game like this. Mass roleclaims are only useful in open games or theme games with source material. (Some rare occasions too.) This game has a huge number of plausible claims because it's not based on anything. While the town is claiming real characters, the mafia can just fake claims. The mafia would gain so much information, while the town would still have a lot to dig through, and have o deal with any improbable claims by townies. It seems like a detriment to the town, yet you keep leaving it open as an option. You did this earlier too.
Y wrote:
ChannelDelibird wrote: Y's post #83 rubs me up the wrong way. Could be rolefishing under the cover of trying to disprove Angus' claim.
Eventually we will have to do it. There's usually a pattern.

But D1 might be too soon though...
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:47 am

Post by milkman »

Y wrote:I agree with you. I didn't think about it this way. I did a mistake and I won't repeat it.
I'm not really sure what to think right now, so
unvote
. I'll be back after class, and do a re-read.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by milkman »

al_kohaulec wrote:
Vote Count:

Masterchief
- 4 - ChannelDelibird, Zindaras, draygn_mage, Twito

milkman
- 2 - Coron, Y

Zindaras
- 1 - HurriKaty
Twito
- 1 - StallingChamp
Y
- 1 - AngusHutchsky

Those who have forgotten they're in the chat room
- 3 - Masterchief, milkman, Jack

12 in the room, so 7 to kick somebody out of the chat.

Tentative deadline for Sunday, January 28, 10 PM PST.

Prods have been sent to:
Coron
AngusHutchsky
Masterchief
Milkman

I am searching for replacements for StallingChamp and any of the above who do not confirm.
I posted two days ago. :roll:, but I'm still around.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:08 am

Post by milkman »

Y wrote:I wanted to lynch him D1, but I gave him a chance to prove his claims. Since I still think his ability is useless, and for now probably doesn't exists, I don't see any reason to let him live.

I also think we don't need players that don't care enough about the game.
I think self-confirmable roles are pretty good. It's not like we lose much if we give Angus another day to prove himself, and I'd rather get more use out of today than just quick lynching.

vote:Y
. I'm throwing my role back on you for the stuff I said yesterday, and your quick lynch mentality.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:33 am

Post by milkman »

Y wrote:
milkman wrote:I think self-confirmable roles are pretty good.
It's not like we lose much if we give Angus another day to prove himself,
and I'd rather get more use out of today than just quick lynching.
But he didn't prove it. That's the whole point.
You want us not to lynch some one just because he supposedly can prove himself innocent, although he doesn't do it.
According to your logic, he may never prove the role, as long as he can potentially prove it.
lol. Think you might have misread what I wrote.

It sounds fishy. The role doesn't make any sense to me. That's exactly the kind of role no one will ever have, thus no one can counter claim it.
I think his role is just a spin off of the Message sender role.
See:
http://mafiascum.mithmojo.net/forum/vie ... php?t=2605

or the editor role in:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2209
If AngusHutchsky turns out to be scum, which I believe is the case, I think milkman should be the next one.
lol, k.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:53 am

Post by milkman »

k. I'm making a scummy/townish list.

Zindaras- If this was yesterday, prior to the lynch, I'd call him scummy. Mostly for the OMGUS voting of HurriKaty and the whole irregularity thing (I have a feeling someone from that incident is scum). But he did get on the mc wagon.

To sum it up:
Zindaras wrote:
HurriKaty wrote:Except that Zindaras's whole attack on me has been one OMGUS. Its just LYNCH KATY LYNCH KATY LYNCH KATY without any contributions to the other discussions that are going on, and he's asking ME for an opinion?
No. I've been on you since you 'wagoned onto Angus.

I'm not here to make people angry. I'm here to play a game.

Unvote

Vote: Masterchief

I haven't seen him post anything of substance for a while.
Mod
, could you prod him?
Today, Zindaras is playing like a good townie, and I really liked his scum list. I'll say town.

ChannelDelibird- Yesterday, he was really into the mc wagon, and he seemed to be pro-HurriKaty. The only thing I don't like about his play so far is all the FOSs, as FOSs allow a person to be noncommittal, but that's more a issue with FOSs than Delibird. Today I'm really feeling his post by post of jack. Town here too.

draygn_mage/ AniX/ Coron- Really hasn't given me enough to make a clear picture. POST MOAR. Neutral- for AniX/ Coron, neutral+ for draygn.

Twito- On the mc wagon, did hint at replacement a few times though.
Twito wrote:
Vote: MC

Coz he has to die or be replaced in every game he is in.
I'm going to say town/neutral+.

AngusHutchsky- Hopefully town. I know his ability doesn't make him town, but if he really is an artist, then we gain a bunch of information.

Y- never let up on angus, and whole bunch of other stuff. not going to post it here, dredge up some of my d1 posts. Scummy.

HurriKaty- I really want her to be protown, but I don't really know yet. Neutral+.

Jack- He keeps trying to rush the angus lynch, and it really bugs me. He was in on that whole irregularity thing, and I'm more on Zindaras side, than Jack's. Guess I'll throw a
vote:jack
on the pile.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by milkman »

Zindaras wrote:Let me put it this way, milkman, as it were, didn't send in
all his choices
Night 1. Verily, I don't know for sure what we should tie to this in terms of or qua conclusions, but it may mean something, so to speak.
I'm not really sure why you'd post that, and what does all his choices mean? Is that the way it was formated?

About your riddle,
hike 1 day, drop 2 days of food off, hike back
hike 1 day, grab a day of food, hike 1 more day, drop off 2 days of food, hike back
ect, ect, ect.
y wrote:I think the law's Jack might not be who we think it is.
Let me put it this way, as far as we know, "Jack" could be the name of a character, e.g. "Jack Sparrow", and not the player.
No, jack said he made the law.

speaking of laws, n1 I was given a chance to write a law, but I didn't send it in. I did think of some annoying things though.

ps:
Let me put it this way
Be that as it may
Far be it from me
In terms of
Concordantly
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by milkman »

Y wrote:milkman bothers me a bit more than Twito. The "
I didn't skip any night choice
, but I had the chance to make a rule and didn't do it" seems fishy to me.

Vote milkman.

Vis-à-vis
Per se
As it were
Verily
Qua
Except I didn't say that.
milkman wrote:
Zindaras wrote:Let me put it this way, milkman, as it were, didn't send in
all his choices
Night 1. Verily, I don't know for sure what we should tie to this in terms of or qua conclusions, but it may mean something, so to speak.
I'm not really sure why you'd post that, and what does all his choices mean? Is that the way it was formated?
It looks like I misstepped and claimed a power role, and you're fishing again.
Vote: Y

ps:
Let me put it this way
Be that as it may
Far be it from me
In terms of
Concordantly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”