Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

/in to mainstream obviously.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Oh crap what am I advertising again? Oh that's right,
Amnesiac Mafia

You see those pesky Mafiaites decided to invoke some witchcraft so that town would forget who they are. It kinda worked. You know how that magic thing goes, never turns out quite like you expect it. Like, now the cop thinks he's a cow! And the miller thinks he's a super saint! He's all 'I got the voice of God' and you're like 'dude that's a rake in your hand, not a magic missile'. My poor mafia, they've made this town (and possibly the Mod) insane!

Anyway so...crap...what is this? Oh right,
Amnesiac Mafia
. At the beginning of each day phase, everyone gets a new role! Why? Because they forgot their old one! The mafia will pretend to get in on this action too of course. Then there is the whole...'why are all those people hanging from the tall oak tree? Did we kill them? By popular vote? WHAT THE HELL IM CONFUSION HARE' thing. You know, mostly standard mafia stuff. Maybe something more sinister, but I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one. Fuzzy memory and all...you know what it's like...waking up blacked out from the night before and maybe you kissed your best friend and or lynched the only black guy in town who happens to be the mayor and your sister...its like all the joys of a hangover without the distraction of a partied night of drinking.

Right...shit what was I doing? Oh yea telling you about
Amnesiac Mafia
. Reviewed by some people who are very sadistic and stuff. Maybe I forced them at gunpoint, I forgot. Large Theme for 17 players, coming eventually to the queue (and then sign-ups (sometime this week))*. Pre-in slots are available...if I can remember what those things are...just like PM me okay? If you think you're interested anyway. Or if you have some horrific memories you'd like to suppress. We can maybe
(probably not)
do that too.

*Parenthesisception!
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

The Tenements

This story takes place out on a planet that has no official name, a planet off the grid. Different names can be heard depending on what local you are talking to. Sometimes I think the multitude of languages here outnumber the population of this large mining colony.

A certain metal is found here, integral to the construction of space crafts. I have trouble remembering what it's called. I know it's one of the dozens of -iums that make up the composite material of the hull. The Hathor corporation hired me to count numbers, not to remember names, or at least that's what I thought at the time.

Me getting abruptly fired, kicked out of the corporate housing, is the start of this tale.

Spoiler: Sample
As a
Tenant
, you are concerned for the welfare of your community. Each day you participate in the
election ritual
to cleanse your home of evil.

Available Day Actions
(choose one)

Manufacture:
The DIYconstruct center is open every day for you to create various items, depending upon what blueprints are available at the time.

-or-

Salvage:
Recover
metal scraps
from the junkyard. Sometimes these scraps are of
human origins
, nevertheless, they may still fetch a fair price in certain markets.*

Available Night Actions
(choose one)

Manufacture:
After hours, an entry fee is required to use the DIYconstruct facility,
metal scraps
are commonly traded for access.**

-or-

Use Item:
Pick one item to activate.

Unused items from dead players and metal scraps will be distributed randomly among salvagers.

Two previously acquired items from the DIYconstruct can be traded in for entry as well.

Wincon: All threats to your community eliminated.
Confirm by PMing your rolename.
At least one person will receive this role.

13-player mini theme currently in sign-ups. No cults, jesters, or bastard modding. Due to game mechanics I am requiring one completed on-site game to join.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I am excited for this ^
The Institute of War
The Institute of War
Goon
The Institute of War
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:00 am

Post by The Institute of War »

We at the Institute of War have designed a new type of battle, and you have been cordially invited to be a part of the first match. What follows is a listing of the specialized rules for our new battle type; please make yourself familiar with them.

Good luck, Summoners.

League of Legends Mafia Mechanics
Health:
Each character begins with a certain amount of health, specified in their role PM. Each player’s starting health will be 7, 9, or 11. This health can be depleted by being targeted by any player actions which do damage, and a player will die when Health reaches 0. Health and lynches have no effect on one another (that is, dayplay is just like regular mafia, and the mechanics of the lynch are unchanged). If a player dies due to loss of Health at any point during the Day Phase, they will be flipped immediately. Day will continue, and the votecount will be reset. Each player will be sent a PM at the end of each night and day phase stating how much health and experience they have.

Experience:
Each character begins with 0 experience. You gain 1 point of experience passively per night if you use a Night Action. The ‘towerhug’ action gives you 3 points of experience, and the ‘push the lane’ action gives you 5 points of experience. If no action is submitted during a night phase, you will be targetable by ganks, and you will gain 3 experience.

Common actions:
Only ONE of the following actions may be chosen per night, excluding passive abilities.
  • Towerhug: This action gives you three levels of experience, and makes you immune to ganks from the scumteam.
  • Push the Lane: This action gives you five levels of experience.
  • Passive abilities: These occur automatically, without input from the player. They do not count towards a player’s single-action-per-night limit.
  • Autoattacks: These are night actions that do a certain amount of damage (specified in Role PM) to another player. Autoattacks can be affected by other abilities (tracks/watches, blocks, etc).
  • Active abilities: These are night actions similar to what you’d find in a typical mafia game. They can do damage, perform actions such as roleblocking , watching, and other typical night actions, or both simultaneously.
  • Ultimate abilities: These work functionally the same way as active abilities, except that (in most cases) they may only be used once per game. Additionally, they can only be used after gaining at least 5 levels of experience.

Ganks:
This is this game’s equivalent of a nightkill. A gank is not watchable, trackable, blockable, redirectable, or affected by any other night actions, except for any abilities which explicitly save a player from death (which may or may not exist). It is committed by the entire scumteam, and will lead to the death of any player targeted by the gank at the end of the night. However, ganks will fail if the player targeted chooses to “Towerhug.” The members of the scumteam may both gank and utilize a common action each night. Also, when the scumteam has only one member left, that player may still both gank and action, but the gank is no longer immune to the effects of other night actions (it can be blocked / redirected / watched / etc.).

Roleblocks and Redirects:
By deafult, any action described as a roleblock or redirect in a role PM blocks Autoattacks, Active Abilities, and Ultimates. Passives, Towerhug and Push the Lane actions will still go through, unless specifically stated otherwise. If an ability with a limited number of uses (such as an Ultimate) is roleblocked, it will not be consumed.

You must have played in 1 large theme, and have a LoL account of at least level 20 to /in for this game.

Pre-/ins are currently full. This game should be in signups quite soon.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Venmar »

Gears of War Mafia

• A Large Theme, Gears of War mafia will be arriving in the hopefully not too distant future. The game will be based off of the
    First 3
    games, and
    all of the five novels
    written about the games. Characters and flavour will come from these, the comics and gears of war judgment will not be included.
  • The setup has been reviewed by Chkflip and Kise and will be backup modded by Kise.
  • I guarantee no bastard roles, mechanics, results, or anything of that sort. I will not lie to anybody.
  • The game will consist of 21 players.
  • I simply require you to have at least 1 game of On-Site experience to play. Wotc may or may not be an option to those who sign up.
  • If you wish for a pre-in then feel free to send me a PM
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Timeater »

Riddick Aint Dead Yet
A 13p Semi-Open Theme in Coney Island
Flavor based on the upcoming Riddick movie

Whats the setup: C9++ No Serial Killers

Unique Mechanics -

Post carefully:
Every player in the game is limited to 30 posts per gameday.
Badass Modifiers:
Since you're so badass, something so simple as death cannot stop you. Every player has a modifier that allows them to affect the game after their death, whether it be a 1-shot roleblock, the ability to post in the thread but not vote, etc.
watch for the eggshells
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:34 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Coming soon to the Micro Queue...

50/50 Mafia!
Regular 9P Mafia, but each action (lynch included) is randomly chosen between two provided targets! Other than this, a normal setup!
Four pre-ins are available (I believe), so secure your slot!

Game will be in thread in about a week to a week and a half.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:10 am

Post by shos »

YAAAAYYYY

/confirm pre-in for Clue Mafia.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Sixty »

Once upon a pound, there was a little puppy. Relative to how long animals stay at the shelter, the puppy had been there a while. A dog can only stay there for so long before getting put down, and even though they can't really understand what's going on, all of the creatures can feel the oppression and anxiety that comes with being someplace where their time is running out. It's more than a puppy should have to bear, but so it goes.

The puppy laid its head down between its paws. There was no sense in whimpering, though at times the puppy couldn't help itself. It stayed at the gate waiting for the next visitor to show up... Hours passed, and people passed, and nothing changed. But still, the puppy waited, its eyes soulful. At some point, the wait became a habit, one the dog continued without really remembering why.

Cue mood music.

Then, a miracle occurred. One group of people stopped on the other side of the cage. This wasn't anything particularly spectacular, but the puppy raised its head regardless as a courtesy. The strangers' tittering voices continued their excitement, and they stayed longer than average. The puppy's eyes grew a little wider, and it lifted itself from its legs and carried itself over. They extended a finger through the bars of the cage. The puppy licked it respectfully, daring to wag its tail for a moment.

These people left, but in a surprise to the imprisoned dog, they came back soon. The wardens of the pound opened the door and let the puppy take trembling steps out of its cell. The puppy was lifted up in the air by one of the people and held to eye level, realized that things were about to change... and by looking in its new chaperone's eyes, it knew it was going to be a change for the better.

Twenty minutes later, the puppy was brought to a house with a wide yard, wider than anything the puppy had been in for weeks. The initial fear of being placed in such a large area was quickly overcome by natural curiosity, and soon the puppy went from taking hesitating steps to walking to running to skipping. This was life, and for this puppy, it had just begun.

A few days later, the puppy was taken to the veterinarian and treated somewhat roughly, but after the needles and thermometers were done the puppy's chaperones clipped on a brightly colored collar. Attached was a small rabies tag and a brass circular ornament. On that name tag: SIXTY.

This has been Sixty's story thus far. Now begins a new chapter of adventures in the back yard...

Mafia Through a Puppy's Eyes
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you very soon! We promise 260% more cuteness than the last game you played. And bacon. Definitely bacon. Maybe.

The game will accommodate 13 players, and has no special game mechanics. We'd request two completed games' experience and a reasonable expectation that you won't replace out.

Also, woof.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:47 am

Post by zoraster »

The Cult 2

9p Micro Cult Based. Next In Sign Ups

This is a simplified version of the first game. Essentially:

It starts at 8 town vs. 1 Cult Leader.

Night 1 or any subsequent night the Cult Leader can choose to recruit one person. If it is successful, the recruited person becomes the Apostle. The Apostle is told that they have been recruited. The Apostle retains his or her town power. The Apostle is not told the identity of the Cult Leader and the Cult Leader is not told whether the Apostle was successfully recruited. Once the Apostle has been recruited, the Cult Leader will fail to recruit anyone else.

Once made the Apostle, the Apostle may choose to recruit someone else. If she attempts to recruit, she martyrs the Cult Leader, thereby night killing the Cult Leader irrespective of whether the recruitment was successful. If the recruit is successful, then the recruited player becomes the Convert. The Convert loses any town power he had. The Convert will not be told the identity of the Apostle, and the Apostle will not be told if the recruitment was successful.

Both the Apostle and the Cult Leader may continue to submit night recruitments every night even if their previous recruitments were successful. It will just fail.

Town wins if at any point there are no cult. A Day 1 cult lynch will win the game automatically.

Cult wins if it eliminates all town. 2 v 2 is not an automatic cult win because the junior cult member does not know the identity of the senior cult member.

Pre-ins
(2 of 4)
chkflip
GuyInFreezer
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

sounds so wack ^

but... FUN? hmmmm. should I join? idk
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

Ratchet and Clank Mafia

Details:

• An upcoming Mini Theme game
  • Will hold 13 players
  • Has no bastard roles or mechanics.
  • Has been reviewed by Faraday and Mastin2
  • Will be flavoured around Ratchet and Clank, no particular game just the universe in general.
  • All deaths will take place at the Dreadzone Arena!
  • No previous experience required!
  • Pre-in are available, pm me for a spot.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Coming Soon to a Mini Theme Queue Near You

Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge Mafia

Have you ever wanted to experience all five regions of Pokemon at the same time? Have you ever wanted to become a Pokemon Trainer? Do you want to help stop Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma? Then sign up for this wonderful new game coming soon to a Mini Theme Queue near you.

In This Game, You Will Find...

- A chance to choose which region you would like to explore
- A chance to obtain new Pokemon as you progess
- A chance to battle other Pokemon trainers and train your own Pokemon
- A chance to care for your Pokemon to protect them from harm
- A chance to help defend the Pokemon world from harm (or control it)

Special Mechanics for You to Know

- You get to choose your own Starter Pokemon
----This determines what other Pokemon you are able to obtain, so choose wisely
- You will have the opportunity to battle other players in the game during the Night Phase
- New Pokemon will be given to Players as the game progresses
-Alignment is determined BEFORE Character Names
- Region you start in will affect your character's name

Other Information

-Moderator -> Guy_Named_Riggs
-Number of Players -> 13
- No pre-ins are being accepted, so when the game is in sign-ups, all 13 slots will be available
-Feel free to PM me if you have any questions
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Bowser »

Gwahahahahahaha!

Brought to you by the the first two games of the SMBM series, and coming to a Large Theme queue near you, King Bowser proudly presents....

Super Mario Brothers Mafia III: Bowser's MEGA Potluck Surprise!

A 21 player* U-sorta-pick, where you send in a character from the Mario Series and it gets tossed into the pot. Whatever you get from the pot is yours, regardless if you sent it in or not! (You cannot select His Ferociousness himself....who ELSE is gonna mod the game?!)

10 pre-in slots are now.....OPEN! First come, first serve. If you don't make it in time, send me a PM anyways, I'll throw you a signal when the sign-up thread is open.

Warning: As with all SMBM games, this game will be Bastard Mod to a degree. There will NOT be any Jesters. There MAY OR MAY NOT be a cult, depending on the character's chosen, but you HAVE been warned. You MUST have no history of flaking in the past 12 months, you MUST have played AT LEAST 3 games onsite that does NOT include marathons, newbies, NOR vengefuls. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you think you'll clear the requirements over the course of the game, and want to replace in, you're more than welcome to.

*not set in stone
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Anything Goes Mafia

A bastard game based on the Broadway musical

This game will have everything. Songs...dancing...overt references to sodomy....

Pre-in now!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was
a
beginning.

A Memory of Light Mafia

Coming *very* soon to a Mini Theme queue near you.
13 players.
Interesting, flavorful roles.
No cults or jesters.
I would prefer two completed games.
Considering WOTC for signups.
Accepting pre-ins.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:46 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Coming soon to the Micro Queue:
EPIC MAFIA

This is going to be an open setup based on Traitor Training 3. It's for 9 players, and all four pre-/in slots have been filled. Spots are going to go fast, so don't miss out!
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:43 am

Post by N »

Love the 2of4 setup?
Already played your (at least) two games on site?
Don't want to play with newbies?
Love horribly unfunny jokes?

If you said "yes" to more or more of these questions,
you're weird
!

But I am catering to you and/or your needs! Up next in the micro queue is the
No-Newbie Newbie
!
The 2of4 setup run only for those qualified to be an SE or higher. Three more pre-/ins are available.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire.

Winter
Summer is coming.

War is coming.

Pre-in Now

Coming to a Large Theme queue near you in Summer 2013 - A uPick of Ice and Fire (Name tbd!). This won't start soon. Like, I mean not soon. I'm just putting it here now in case people want to pre-in and I can begin to initially start thinking of stuff. The likelyhood is that it'll not start till Late June/Early July. PM me to pre-in now! (Also I'll be busy May so this is as good a time as any to get it up!)

Game Stuff:

• This is a uPick. You pick your own
    character
    from the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George RR Martin. I will give you a role based on that character. I may choose to interpret your character different than you, deal with it. You can pick anyone from any of the 5 novels, or 3 novellas. http://awoiaf.westeros.org/ may help!
  • This game may be quirky/weird/not make sense. It may also make lots of sense. I don't know, I've not designed it, yet.
  • You must send in a minimum of 5 uPick choices (though I'd recommend more, really) - your character must be a "character" - that does not mean
    human
    character, just any living (or undead!) thing from the show . Your list can only contain
    TWO
    Point of View Characters. That is, a Point of View character in any of the books up until A Dance with Dragons. This does not include the epilogue and prologue characters, though - they don't count towards your limit. (Here's a List). If two people have selected the same character as their first preference I will randomise who gets it - the other(s) who missed out will get their next available character. If two people have the same second preference then etc etc etc. So list clever and optimally? Putting someone you think will be #1 on someone's list second on yours is just a waste.
  • I haven't got a firm playerlist number yet. 20-22 is almost certain, though.?I can take 2/3 of that number as preins. So 13, at least.
  • You're wondering how I'll flavour justify characters from different eras who've not met being in the same game? MAGIC!! Or something.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

(Obviously character name will be independent of alignment)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Nexus »

WWE Believe In the Shield Mafia

The Shield have been running roughshod over the WWE for months now, tackling perceived 'injustices' wherever they find them. Nobody has escaped their attacks. Face or Heel, it hasn't matter. BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD

Players: 21
Pre-ins left: 10.
No cults. No bastard modding. No jesters. No lynchers.
I will be selective in who I let in. If you have ever flaked from one of my games, or I just plain don't like you, you're not getting in.
Trans rights are human rights.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Acting Captain Alrec Vock
Log Entry #1
Nov 25 3299

I preserve here a record of the days leading up to the start of what will almost certainly be the last mission of the Starship Aviary.

Earth as we know it has been destroyed. Depleted of resources and overrun by a neurocybernetic plague, there wasn't much worth saving. Korvian Corp, developers of the first wave of antigens, obliterated what little was left from orbit.

It was three days before we reached our destination, Faria Nova. By that time, half the fleet had fallen ill. The plague was mutating. Predictably, the humans planetside would not allow us to dock. The gates of the fabled Utopia Lands were barred.

We had no choice but to quarantine or kill the infected. Across the galaxy, billions would fall to to the virus' excruciating pain, and we knew that even those who resisted this new strain would be condemned to watching their ships' supplies dwindle away. It was only a matter of time.

Time.
There was only one answer. Captain Wren set the course himself, and when he succumbed, one day out from the co-ordinates, it was up to me. The blood-soaked wrench burning in my hand, I swore that I would take the remaining crew where no living human had gone for centuries – to the abandoned planet of Gaea Prime – and find a way of stopping this plague.

The experiments there had been shut down after the horrors that had befallen the research teams. I knew only the faintest details that had been allowed into the reports that followed, but they were enough. The best scientists from all over Earth had been tasked with stabilising the highly volatile process of time-travel developed sixteen years earlier. Suffice it to say, they had failed. As for what they had left behind...no one had ever pieced together an accurate description. The only thing that I could get from the data bank was a leaflet printed 300 years ago, and now their experiments are all that we have to save us.

God have mercy on us.

Recovered Data: GP_TouristLeaflet(2)_page_1.png
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:33 am

Post by AurorusVox »

What is Paradox Prime?

A time-travel based 13p Mini Theme game!

The basic idea is that there will be a "timeline" in place, which may get altered and create paradoxes. Scum create the initial timeline, although town have a chance to create timelines as the game progresses. "Paradoxes" are fuel for scum night kills so town has to root out the scum whilst balancing the number of paradoxes they create. Players can move backwards and forwards along the timeline to try to reduce the paradoxes created, but obviously if someone goes to a phase where they are meant to be "dead", that itself creates a paradox...

Players moving through time act as an investigation into the potential future gamestate; don't worry, you won't get locked out of the game if you go into the past or the future - I want the game to be fun after all! There will be roles that can manipulate time/take place at different places in the timeline as well. And lots of grim sci-fi flavour!

I guarantee no cults and no jesters, although some flips may not be accurate, or even take place at all. So, if you want to save or sabotage humanity, then come on down to Gaea Prime, and start paddling in the flow of time!
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:31 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 494, Eddard Stark wrote:

He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire.

Winter
Summer is coming.

War is coming.

Pre-in Now

Coming to a Large Theme queue near you in Summer 2013 - A uPick of Ice and Fire (Name tbd!). This won't start soon. Like, I mean not soon. I'm just putting it here now in case people want to pre-in and I can begin to initially start thinking of stuff. The likelyhood is that it'll not start till Late June/Early July. PM me to pre-in now! (Also I'll be busy May so this is as good a time as any to get it up!)

Game Stuff:

• This is a uPick. You pick your own
    character
    from the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George RR Martin. I will give you a role based on that character. I may choose to interpret your character different than you, deal with it. You can pick anyone from any of the 5 novels, or 3 novellas. http://awoiaf.westeros.org/ may help!
  • This game may be quirky/weird/not make sense. It may also make lots of sense. I don't know, I've not designed it, yet.
  • You must send in a minimum of 5 uPick choices (though I'd recommend more, really) - your character must be a "character" - that does not mean
    human
    character, just any living (or undead!) thing from the show . Your list can only contain
    TWO
    Point of View Characters. That is, a Point of View character in any of the books up until A Dance with Dragons. This does not include the epilogue and prologue characters, though - they don't count towards your limit. (Here's a List). If two people have selected the same character as their first preference I will randomise who gets it - the other(s) who missed out will get their next available character. If two people have the same second preference then etc etc etc. So list clever and optimally? Putting someone you think will be #1 on someone's list second on yours is just a waste.
  • I haven't got a firm playerlist number yet. 20-22 is almost certain, though.?I can take 2/3 of that number as preins. So 13, at least.
  • You're wondering how I'll flavour justify characters from different eras who've not met being in the same game? MAGIC!! Or something.

Pre-in upick ASOIF please

Return to “Queue”