Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

vote: MBL
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:51 pm

Post by Nightson »

unvote, vote: Phoebus
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:19 pm

Post by Nightson »

Glork, I knew you (cause your Glork) and Phoebus were already scum but you could at least pretend to hide it.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:46 am

Post by Nightson »

unvote, vote: StD

<3
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Nightson »

Glork wrote:This quickly seems to becoming one of those "I can't say anything right" situations.
Z0/\/\G! Scu/\/\m0rz!!1!
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by Nightson »

MrBuddyLee wrote:So that statement implies that you don't find Nightson's two comments cracking jokes about your scumminess the least bit suspicious. Got it.

In my book, one such comment might be ignorable, two is significant.
Jokes aren't scummy MBL.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Nightson »

ibaesha wrote: Nightson, jokes don't necessarily equate to scum, but the if that's all you're doing, then you're not adding anything of content either.
Not my fault nobody decided to comment on my vote on StD. In my book the most important thing Day 1 is discussion and whether it comes about through people being serious or people reacting to non-serious content it's all discussion.

That and there's the whole, I found them amusing thing.....
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:50 pm

Post by Nightson »

Yay, we're back.

unvote
because I have no idea who I'm voting for.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:56 am

Post by Nightson »

bird1111 wrote:I'm here, and am still wondering why there are votes on Glork for normal early day 1 behavior.
You're getting the most votes and this is all you have to say? Newsflash, Glork only has half the votes you do.
vote: bird
And now he's got slightly less then half.

Inhim I don't find suspicious.

Still kinda suspicious of StD, but not enough for a vote right now.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:46 pm

Post by Nightson »

Save The Dragons wrote:
Your sliding onto the bandwagon while still finding me suspicious and not finding scumee mcgee suspicious is noted, Nightson. Seriously, that vote is ringin' bells.
When I posted (started the post) inhim hadn't made his last two posts. His last two posts are pretty scummy. The vote is there until I see bird actually address he fact that he's the vote leader.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:48 pm

Post by Nightson »

I don't think I could just hammer like that. Someday though, someday....
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:22 pm

Post by Nightson »

unvote, vote: MBL
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:47 pm

Post by Nightson »

I will also note that though Nightson said he was keeping his vote on Bird until Bird acknowledged the fact that he was the leading vote-getter, he jumped back onto MBL as soon as the momentum started up against him.

In fact, I'd like to hear from Nightson about his behavior. FoS: Nightson. Please explain yourself.
Vote against bird was halfway for scummines and halfway for pressure, nothing is going to be accomplished through pressuring someone who doesn't seem to be here and I'd rather get a replacement.

MBL however, is always a good vote.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by Nightson »

did (hit on Nightson's post). See my Post 258. I'm pretty much waiting on some kind of response from Nightson, though I really wouldn't mind seeing him wagoned to death in the next 48 hours.
Try post #260, it's some kind of response at least.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:35 pm

Post by Nightson »

klebian wrote:
mod, bird has been prodded, yes?
^what he said
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:45 pm

Post by Nightson »

Bah, whatever, bird's not going to post in the 12 hours remaining.

unvote, vote: bird
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 am

Post by Nightson »

Don't like the PJ wagon or the inhim wagon.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by Nightson »

<--has also figured it out
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by Nightson »

*snicker*

vote: Masterchief

I did the same thing in Dr. Who mafia.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:40 am

Post by Nightson »

Of course my first posts were scummy, I thought I was scum. Going off scummy actions in the first three days is going to be like looking for scum in a game made up completely of scum. Only my last two posts wee made in a protown capacity. Getting itwas when I figured out the gorillas were the uninformed majority, it wasn't that hard, Thok and Glork were hinting at it pretty heavily.

As for Dr. Who, feel free to read here where I as mafia do pretty much the exact same thing MC does and accuse someone of being scum because they're a killer robot, not realizing that killer robots would be pro-town. (I also forget a post restriction after the first day and yet survive to endgame and actually win.)

So I'm keeping my vote on MC because I'm pretty sure he's done basically the same thing.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by Nightson »

spectrumvoid wrote:I forgot.

Nightson: please explain your inactivity and non-commitalness. You can't just explain it away by saying you thought you were scummy.
I was on vacation/couldn't log on to MS for most of day three. But it doesn't really matter because I could have been just laying low because I didn't want to get any suspicion on me. Doesn't matter.

And yes, your method for finding the real scum was flawed, if you just look for scum tells from people from days 1-3 you aren't going to find the real scum you're just going to find everyone who thought they were scum. In fact if you aren't getting any scum vibes, it just means they're good at hiding their scumminess. If you want to say that you think I was acting like someone who knew what was going on then make that case, but just making cases based off traditional scumtells for the first three days is pointless at best and distracting and scummy at worst.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:03 pm

Post by Nightson »

Sorry for scarce posting, I've been busy and sick. I'll post a big post today.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:34 pm

Post by Nightson »

Yes I am sick (you can see a picture of the weird cyst on my arm that is now red and yellow if you want proof, or the five bottles of pills I'm now taking) and coupled with being busy with school I find my time for mafia to be severely curtailed. I don't want to have to ask for replacement because I know there's precious few replacements to be had since the crashes. But my contributions are going to have to be when I have time and when I'm coherent enough to post.

Tonight I'm feeling decent so I think I can manage to post in at least a few games.
petroleumjelly wrote:Nightson, tell me in explicit detail what you think of Glork's responses to my attacks.
The don't seem that scummy to me so he's probably scum. Seriously, I'm horrible at reading Glork, when I think he's sure to me mafia he's town and when I'm convinced of his townieness he turns up scum. So with that grain of salt, I'd say the one thing that did strike me as kind of scummy was the way he talks about the possibility of you being scum. (Not because you can't be scum but because he seems to want to cast suspicion on you without actually taking a stand on it)

That's not terribly big post but I'm afraid I don't have a great deal more to contribute right now. I think that there's a lot of information that we simply don't have because the first three days were spent with everyone thinking they were scum, then with the MC lynch we didn't learn much because MC was such an easy lynch.

However Thok's investigation results make up for the information lost at least partly.

I'm a little sketchy on the number crunching (head is starting to hurt again) but even with three scum left we would need two straight mislynches to lose. With only five candidates to choose from, it seems unlikely hat we'll hit the only two townies among the five unconfirmed. Hopefully of course, we'll have no mislynches.

Right now I'm actually leaning towards fritz likely being scum. I'll review his posts and then probably make a vote.

(I declare this post to be big)
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:01 pm

Post by Nightson »

Post coming tomorrow (just to reassure people that I'm here)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”