Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Gorgon »

/thread
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Gorgon »

Crap, a new page. Completely screwed up my joke. It doesn't work as well like this.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:55 am

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

Thanks. <3 Response when I get home!
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Completed Games: 18

Ongoing Games: 0

Town: 8-5

Scum: 2-2

Currently Modding: 0

~Currently on a hiatus of an indefinite time period~
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Votecount 6.2

TraceyLyn11 (1): Gorgon

Not Voting (3): goodmorning, TraceyLyn11
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

This is all talking
to
Gorgon, but it's really more for Goody's benefit than Gorgon's.
In post 1241, Gorgon wrote:This is exactly the reason why I don't think I overdefended the hammer at all.
In post 1206, Gorgon wrote:
Fine then, but I'm not going to wait around for you. I'm pretty confident in this after having gone over it extensively
, and if I'm right the night's survivors can hopefully sort things out better tomorrow ftw:

VOTE: PeregrineV
The bolded is what I really have an issue with here. I have issue with the entire post, but
especially
the bolded. It's just.. Unnecessary. When I say you over-explained it, I don't mean you said a lot of words or went in-depth or whatever. I mean that you explained it past what was necessary. "Fine then, but I'm not going to wait around for you" is justification for the "quick" hammer. "I'm pretty confident in this after having gone over it extensively" is justification for your read and decision. They just seem unnecessary with all of your earlier posts on the subject. I would have expected town-you to go in-depth on why PV was scum, to list the points. Or maybe to just hammer without any justification. Or maybe to say, "Well, I'm done waiting: <hammer>". I didn't expect town-you to a) be petty and basically says, "If you're gonna be like that, then NANANAN HAMMER TIME", and b) to justify it with a single sentence that basically says, "I believe in this read because I have put a lot of thought behind it." It just sounds scummy. Which, now I obviously know for sure
is
scummy. But, in explaining my thought process to Goody, it sounds scummy because town have no reason to state that they believe in a read when they hammer - they obviously do or don't based on previous posts. And they have no reason to state how much they've thought about it because, again, it would be clear in prior posts. Town - especially you, I would think - is more likely to give a quick summary of the points against the person they're hammering so as to allow the rest of town to understand their thought process. Or say nothing because THEY'RE TOWN AND FUCK YEAH.
In post 1241, Gorgon wrote:I could have gone through these interactions but I was waiting on Tracey to give me
something
I could work with and make sense out of and then I just got fed up with waiting. What are you going to do when the only other player who really was in a position to give me accurate dynamic read-based input refuses to give reads?
"Well, originally it was because I thought it was automatically you-PV or Bulb-Goody, in which case keeping my reads to myself and waiting for you to vote first would be beneficial. Now, however, I'm hiding them because I'm not entirely sure what my reads are myself."
And you thought hammering PV before I figured out my reads was the good way to go? You "thought" he was scum, I get it. But it was four days into LyLo. If you really cared
so much
about my input, then prolonging the day to get more information would have been the way to go. However, you ended the day because I "refused" to give reads.

It's pretty obvious why I was hiding my reads. I "revealed" them after the hammer in this post. I had three scummish reads, and a townish read. I hadn't quite worked out where I stood on each scummy player. I hadn't worked out who I wanted to vote. I hadn't worked out who was most trustworthy. Why should I reveal those nonsense reads when they'll only a) confuse others and b) take away any reactions I could have gotten naturally? I had never mentioned a scummish read on you until after the hammer. If I had, you'd have been more cautious. Bulb and Goody were probably sure I still had them as scum reads. Which would mean that I could see them either close up and hide or just not give a fuck. And I
did
get my reactions yesterday. I'm not sure if it was a result of "hiding my reads", but it was enough for my final choice to be on you today.
In post 1241, Gorgon wrote:>The fact that Tracey was in the very same position or 'position' as me but struggled remarkably hard to work out the correct situation is also very telling. I think it basically shouts 'position'.<*
I didn't realize ignorance = scummy.

In fact, I have no idea how you came to that conclusion at all. For one, since when did scum have
less
information than town? And for two, since when was confusion a "scum tell"? Like, seriously. I don't even understand what you're getting at here.
In post 1241, Gorgon wrote:>The same applies to her apparent inability to work my play yesterday out for herself.<
GAH. Since when does ignorance = scummy?!
In post 1249, Gorgon wrote:That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying there's a certain discrepancy in you refusing to give any reads and all and saying you don't know anything really and then having a most solid read on someone. If it was indeed most solid it should have been enough to go on and comment on.
PV was my most solid town read. I still was not strong on that read, I was still willing to change my position on that. If it was a strong read, I would have been fighting against his lynch. But he had made some bad posts recently (this specifically bothered me) that was holding me back. Not to mention him being town automatically meant it was a Goody-Bulb team, which I was not entirely convinced of. Then there was you who was giving me some serious gut pings with your recent play. What good is it to state my "reads" in a LyLo situation where it is easy to be manipulated by scum? If they were strong, great, yeah, I'd be glad to. But I was feeling particularly duped by scum, and I didn't really want to reveal my "cards" just yet.
In post 1249, Gorgon wrote:Why did you include it in a post where you come to the conclusion that I'm scum then? Of course I assumed you were (at least very possibly) implying it's scummy and therefore I asked for a clarification. And the result is that it's null. Yay.
Because I was just writing things as I went? :P I mentioned several things about Goody, but I ended up throwing them up in the air as null, too. My reasons for you being scum were clearly listed below: "
but I get worse vibes from Gorgon. Gorgon's play yesterday was eh. And the hammer was kinda bad.
"
In post 1249, Gorgon wrote:Why not? Why not take the opportunity to explain your town read on PV since gm was bringing its integrity into question?
Wait, huh? You lost me here.

VOTE: Gorgon
/obvious

Goody, do you want more than this? I'm willing to kinda lay down all the points against Gorgon, but if you're past the point of caring and are just gonna hammer, then I'd rather not waste my time. >_>
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Yeah, you've completely lost me.

Vote: Tracey
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by goodmorning »

"And regardless of this outcome... This sick games that humans play is finally over." The Bottle of Jack in the robot suit removed his sentient self and smacked her target on the head with it. Immediately, Gorgon's fake face melted away and his horrible, horrible face finally saw the light. God woke up, dazed and confused. At this moment, God didn't know that she was God; she just had some vague memories of some crazy parties and some... evil people.

But there would be no escape for her now, and the Bottle of Sentient Jack Daniels, praised to be the most sentient and most intelligent of her line, could no longer do anything but watch. Her robot suit was almost dead so there was no reason to try to control that anymore, and she had only been built to watch, to observe. But still she transmitted the images back to the American government, who watched in horror as the Phantom of the Opera slowly wrapped a rope around God's neck, yanked the struggling immortal to the ceiling, and pulled... then God stopped struggling. Could she be... dead?

The Phantom of the Opera cheerfully hummed to himself as he mopped up the spilled Jack Daniels on the Floor and put it into a bucket and put a lid on it. The bottle of alcohol saw nothing but darkness, but the sounds she heard were terrifying. Sawing, a huge thud onto the ground, hammering... The demon thing was planning something sinister, but for hours and hours, the American government knew nothing. Choppers were on their way, but Jack knew that she didn't have much time left. She started sloshing around against the sides of the bucket, and the motion was making her woozy. Then the lid opened, a pill was dropped into the bucket, and Jack saw nothing...

By the time the choppers arrived to extract the dead, there no survivors to find. God was gone, and the bucket of Jack was missing. They began accounting for all of the dead on this mission, making arrangements to call Eric Smith's mother and inform her of the loss of her heroic son, but they didn't have much time to do this, either. The Phantom had covered his tracks with something that goes
tick tick tick tick

----

"The death toll is only rising as this mysterious organization's first attack on America reaches its devastating conclusions... The motivations of this organization are not clear; they don't appear to be aligned with any single country, religion, or political group. Their malice seems solely and entirely for America, which is reflected by over 100 dead. Only one man even aligned with the organization has been found, who is none other than the infamous Osama Bin Laden. The president is being heavily criticized for letting a man like him slip through the cracks, conspiracy theories are forming left and right, and your typical American citizen has no idea who to trust anymore. Even while the country is mourning, it is suspiciously looking over her shoulder."

"I believe that we need to look to our American brothers now more than ever, especially in this perilous time. Paranoia will only drive us apart, and that is exactly the plan of those who are currently pitted against us. United we stand, divided we fall. I do urge citizens to work very closely with law enforcement; they are doing their best to sort this situation out, and since we are in a state of emergency, it is vital that we surprise the terrorists hiding next door or even in our homes... We will ensure that these criminals feel the pain of justice as soon as we can, but until that day, we need to be careful to take care of our citizens and watch our backs."

"Something of this magnitude has to come from the President! There's no way in hell he fucks up that Osama fucking Bin Laden still lives. There's no way that so many people die out of nowhere and the government knows nothing about this organization, about this plot. We are being dismissed as conspiracy theorists, but the only thing that makes sense is that the American public is being lied to, and that is definitely not acceptable in a state of emergency. They want to raid our houses, they want to take our guns, they want to take away all of our defenses before phase 2 of their plan. It's bullshit."

----

"Hello, Erik. What a shame that your teammates have fallen."

The Phantom of the Opera bows gracefully. "It is, but we paid them back for their transgressions. I do appreciate your continued faith in me, Director."

"Of course. We knew that your special talents would be of the utmost importance to this mission, as you might have guessed. We love your involvement with this organization, but it is only the beginning. We have a dream of ripping apart the declining superpower that rests beneath our heels, and we have the feeling that you might share out desire to stomp it into ashes. Are we correct in that supposition? "

"You are, Director. I am your loyal servant."

"Servant no longer, Director. Please accept your badge. You will be taking a leading role in Phase 2 of our offensive against AMURIKA."

TraceyLyn11 (God),
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 6!

goodmorning (A Bottle of Jack Daniels),
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed on Night 6!
Gorgon (Phantom of the Opera),
Mafia Rolecop
, survived!

Gorgon and PeregrineV win it for the Mafia Team!
Last edited by Nachomamma8 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

In post 1256, goodmorning wrote:And regardless of the outcome thank his noodliness this game is finally done.
Agreed!

But town lost. :(

HEY

AT LEAST THIS TIME I GET TO GO ON A CAPS RAMPAGE AGAINST YOU INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND

THIS FEELS SO LIBERATING

AND EMPOWERING

I'M INVINCIBLEEEE

okay i'm done

Good game. :D Sorry my heart wasn't in it until the end.. Again. >_>

Time to back away from mafia for a while, methinks.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by goodmorning »

WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUSSS
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by goodmorning »

DON'T TROLL MEEE
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

SUPER SRS

THOUGH

NOW I FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONE BEING TROLLED

/PARANOIA

ALSO

HOLY SHIT HOW DID WE NOT HAVE A CAPS BATTLE TODAY
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by goodmorning »

I DON'T KNOW BUT WE MISSED OUT

AT LEAST I DIDN'T CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT IT
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

HEY

ALLOWING ROOM TO CHANGE YOUR MIND IS GOOD

ALSO

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WITH MIND CHANGING

I'm kind of depressed that two of my strongest town reads from when I replaced in were the two remaining scum...

OH WELL

THEY WERE A DAMN GOOD SCUM TEAM

AND MY HEAD WASN'T IN THE GAME

/EXCUSES
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Gorgon »

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Awww we lost :(
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

YAAAAAY

HI GORGON

JOIN THE PARTY

YOU SCUMFUCK, YOU

<3
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

ALSO ALSO ALSO, BELIEVE MY CLAIM NOW BITCHES?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

No :P
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

HI JASON

SORRY YOU GOT LYNCHED
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Regfan »

Lesson to learn: Don't bother giving or stating reads or typing up a long post to leave behind because no one reads it.

I'm probably just bitter but I don't think mafia should have won htis in a million years given the Joel flip confirmed so many people as town.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I still can't believe that Gorgon was the last scum. Crap, I had him at the beginning of d1 too.

Also, I figured out during the night phase why AA9 died. She PR slipped. Badly, I might add. Can't believe I missed that...

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

OH SO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T SO I COULD DO SOME SHITTY FIGHT WITH YOU? HOLY FUCK
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

In post 1270, Regfan wrote:Lesson to learn: Don't bother giving or stating reads or typing up a long post to leave behind because no one reads it.

I'm probably just bitter but I don't think mafia should have won htis in a million years given the Joel flip confirmed so many people as town.
I READ IT

AND SO DID OTHERS

We just didn't strictly follow it. :P
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1272, JasonWazza wrote:OH SO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T SO I COULD DO SOME SHITTY FIGHT WITH YOU? HOLY FUCK
I love you too, Jason. Simmer down.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”