Dreams

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #91 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by AniX »

In post 87, Kcdaspot wrote:one night i dremt that i was hanging out with my cousins, and then like 2 or 3 ... 8 out of 10s came in and just wanted to bang us... I opted out because it felt to cheesy, and i just sat somewhere while the girls got banged by my cousins... it didnt bother me for the entire dream.

am i a asexual?

Nah, you probably were just smart. Randomly banging people who are a bit too eager to banged always ends up screwing you over in the end.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by AniX »

In post 92, Chevre wrote:So there was this thread on Reddit today. And maybe I'm being good ol' Chevre, but I can't bring myself to believe some of the naysayers in the comments. This happens to me fairly often. Like I'll dream a dream, maybe remember it, maybe not, and if I do remember it I might note that it's like one of the dreams I've had like this before, or I might be like, "Ha! Like that'll ever happen. When will I ever get myself in that situation?" And then it might be a month or six, and it'll happen, and I will remember it from the dream.

This doesn't really fit with the deja vu argument they are bringing up because I remember these dreams months in advance, and I the time disconnect necessary boggles my mind.

I just don't get how some people can be SO CERTAIN that things like this aren't possible.

The same thing happens to me all the time. There have been a few situations where a bad result in the dream has resulted in me, however many months later, doing something different in real life once I realize the dream is playing out.

I don't think it is future sight so much as my mind running through situations and acting them out for me in dream theatre.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 am

Post by AniX »

They would call me God, because with my designs for an Ectogenesis machine the world would be my oyster.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “General Discussion”