Best Role Ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #975 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Venmar »

Cults are hard to control, and I feel one of the simplest ways to ensure they dont get out of hand is to make it all dependable on the cult leader. As in, with the cult leaders death, the whole cult suicides with his downfall. Cults get ridiculous if they survive and branch off even if the initial leader dies.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 981, quadz08 wrote:I came up with what I thought was a terribly clever idea of a "virus" role. Player knows he'll die on N1, and must choose a player to infect. That player then gets the same role PM: you're dying tonight, choose someone to infect. The virus has to survive until x point, and everyone infected wins.

Turns out someone else had thought of it years ago. >_>

That sounds really cool.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 984, Venmar wrote:
In post 981, quadz08 wrote:I came up with what I thought was a terribly clever idea of a "virus" role. Player knows he'll die on N1, and must choose a player to infect. That player then gets the same role PM: you're dying tonight, choose someone to infect. The virus has to survive until x point, and everyone infected wins.

Turns out someone else had thought of it years ago. >_>

That sounds really cool.

Except now that I think about it, it is a much weirder version of a cult. Pretty broken too if a mafia player gets infected imo.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Venmar »

You are a
Bed

You are a fucking bed. You just want someone to get laid on top of you, so you wait in the darkness every night hoping it comes true.

You win when two scummers of the opposite sex target you during a particular night and have sexy time.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”