Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:42 pm

Post by Dagger »

Nightfall wrote:Since people are confirming, I'm going to assume that roles should be out by now???
I haven't recieved one yet...
Me two... or three...
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:34 pm

Post by Dagger »

Primate wrote:I assume Dagger is the MTGS one.
Indeed. I suspect I am beginning to develop the beginning of an addiction to mafia. :( It... greatly troubles me.

Vote: RafK
just because he is an extremely good scum.
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by Dagger »

@Primate: Addiction is never healthy.

@Twito: Just between you and me, if he's town, let's just say the town will benefit much more. And shhh...

Back to the game:
The rate at which the bandwagon on Battle Mage grows is ridiculous to say the least, especially when on a comment that could just be directly questioned at easily and answered by Battle Mage himself.
The fact that scotmany12 hops in, hops out and going for no lynch is also suspicious, but if he really claimed cop, then the mafia would just out him anyway and wasting a lynch on a possible cop is just a waste of lynch.
I'll go for the next best one on the list.
Unvote, Vote: Blue Gatorade
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Dagger »

This game is giving me a major headache. I have read like twice through this thing and all I can see are childish insults being hurled around and erratic votings.
I would really appreciate it if someone were to list out and condense the actual case against both BM and SM12 in a single post.
Oh, and
FoS: Nightfall
. Multiple FoSes are usually done by scums to try and confuse the town.
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:29 am

Post by Dagger »

Primate wrote:
Dagger wrote:This game is giving me a major headache. I have read like twice through this thing and all I can see are childish insults being hurled around and erratic votings.
I would really appreciate it if someone were to list out and condense the actual case against both BM and SM12 in a single post.
Oh, and
SM12 may be scum.
Scotmany
:
Could you claim your role please?

P.S. Anyone else gives him any help, and I will drive spikes into their genitalia

BM isn't scum, he is overeager newbie, reacting agaisnt the people attacking him because he is working with the one piece of info he has, which is that he is pro-town. His attacks really aren't insiduous at all. Read them, he actually thinks the people attacking him are scummier for attacking him.

I suspected Spectrumvoids earlier post to be an attempt to put wayward scumbuddies back on the straight and narrow, but considering her actions since, this seems less likely.

RafK is bein way dodgy, as per normal.

Cheesefan is being scummy. Autoload isn't being particularly scummy. Blue Gatorade is being more useless than a chocolate teapot. ChannelDeliberd is barking up the wrong tree with gusto, but is probly town. Mari is being scummy. TCS is fairly townish, Panzer too.

And that's pretty much a summary of anyone who's done anything. Nightfall tried to do something, but ended up just looking stupid, so I exempted him.
Thank you. I'll keep this post in mind as I do the 3rd reread... Sigh
ChannelDelibird wrote:
Dagger wrote:Oh, and
But 13? Come on, you'd need cojones the size of monster trucks to try and pull that one off.

I think it's more likely that Nightson is just posting for the sake of it without posting content.
Well, 13 or not, that post still needs an FoS to even things out. :)
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by Dagger »

A few notes:
1. I would really appreciate it if people would stop using the terms stupid, fool, dumb, and such words to describe anyone really, especially in conjunction with noobs or newbs.
2. Scotmany12's claim is total crap. I was laughing my head off as I read it. Even if he can't outright state his role, he can at least paraphrase it somewhat. He's unNkable by mafia but can be lynched, and he refused to claim? Then, he has no powers as of now, but it will manifest 2 days later if he's lynched? And if he die, then he is so convinced the town will lose?
Unvote, Vote: Scotmany12

3. Reading Shadowlurker's post on Fircoal, I agree that Fircoal seems scummy within the context of the post. I have yet to do a reread actually, since I am feeling rather leery of even going through those again.
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:05 am

Post by Dagger »

I thought he claimed to be some nigh invincible role in which that without him, the town would lose?
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:53 am

Post by Dagger »

I am currently swamped with work. I just wanted to check in to say I'll post more stuff much later, weekend at the latest.

And I am rather uneasy about this game. 4 NKs?
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by Dagger »

I give up. I can't make sense of this entire thing. People seemed to be calling each other scums and giving reasons like read back again, it was there somewhere, or I know he's scum, etc. I am not used to this type of playstyle.

Also, if there are 2 scum groups, around 40-50% of the players are scums, and with 4 townies death the first night, with no crossfire some more, the town is in a bad position. I think it's more likely that there are 2 SK, or 2 Vig.

And I don't like SL's way of posting, the way he knows who and who is scum with such certainty. That'll be my rationale of voting for now.
Vote: ShadowLurker
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by Dagger »

Let me elaborate. SL's stating who and who have to die tonight feels like he's trying to give orders to someone, vig most probably or some other roles. The fact that he dictates it that way to direct the night actions does not sit well with me.
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by Dagger »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Dagger wrote:Let me elaborate. SL's stating who and who have to die tonight feels like he's trying to give orders to someone, vig most probably or some other roles. The fact that he dictates it that way to direct the night actions does not sit well with me.
If you were the vig and I told you to vig yourself, would you listen to me?
No, but I would have vigged Fircoal based on what you said if I was a vig.

And that is not a claim whatsoever that I am a vig.
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:37 pm

Post by Dagger »

The way SL made out his statements, it seemed as he's very confident that he is right. That would have swayed me to believe him if nothing else.

I have no experience of being a vig before and I have no experience of playing in such a large game with people just accusing each other just for the heck of it without providing anything to back those up.

It made analysing difficult and I am tired, so I am just going to go with my guts. So far, what I have had is 'please reread', 'go back through the threads', 'I know he's scum', etc. etc. That's assuming people know specifically what one is referring to. I don't and like hell I am going to reread all those nonsense of insulting each others and accusing each others scums with nothing sensible to back those up. It makes it so damn difficult trying to decipher anything useful out of those garbles.

Want me to claim? I would be perfectly happy to do so right now.
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 am

Post by Dagger »

TheJiveMachine wrote:
Dagger wrote:
Want me to claim? I would be perfectly happy to do so right now.

Got your false claim all ready for just such an occasion, eh?
Vote: Dagger
Of course, I have had my claim ready ever since I received my PM but I wouldn't call it a false one. If I am ever going to claim, it'll be my true one since I have no reason to lie at all. But of course, you are going to have to be the judge of that. Now, interested? *dangles the bait*

I feel like in the mood to OMGUS.

I totally agree that Panzer is scum. In fact, let me
Unvote: ShadowLurker, Vote: panzerjager
right now.

I also think that autoload is scum, and TheJiveMachine directly behind him, only far less scummy. In fact, upon review, I don't think TJM is scummy but I still think autoload is scum.
FoS: autoload

Why wouldn't N9V respond to my post? :(
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:52 pm

Post by Dagger »

ROFL, me and my evil twin. :) Go town.

Also, <3 Twito