What's best to read first?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:38 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

Check out the sticky threads in the queue first. The newbie pages on the Wiki are also good reads. When you're ready, I suggest you hop into a Newbie game or Mini game.

Welcome to Mafiascum!
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Yaw »

Welcome!

First of all, this forum is devoted to non-Mafia games. This thread will probably be moved to General Discussion or Mafia Discussion when the mods notice it.

Feel free to sign up for any games in here. You may recognize a few, and if you don't, there are usually rules in the first post. Games normally have a "sign-up" phase first, so watch for new threads with that sort of opportunity.

For Mafia, there's some good information in the newbie guide on the Wiki, and the Flash introduction. Most of us learned from reading and playing in Mafia games, so feel free to do the same. Newbie games are in the Road to Rome forum. Finished ones are probably best to read. (I haven't followed them in a while, so I don't have any recommendations of specific games. Others might.) You can sign up for a Newbie game by posting in the Newbie Game List in the Queue forum. A mod will PM you on this site when your game is ready to begin (usually takes a few days).

It isn't necessary to play in a Newbie, but many players find it helpful. I'd recommend starting with either a Newbie or a Mini game, though, as anything larger tends to be difficult to keep track of without some experience. You can sign up for Mini games in the Mini Regular List and Mini Theme List in the Queue forum. Check the front post of each thread to see who your mod will be for the next game, and any details about the game they're running. (Particularly for themes, this could be important -- theme games tend to be based on movies, comics, video games, books, etc., and so it may be useful to have some outside knowledge.)

Hope this is helpful.
Success breeds suspicion
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

Looked at the guy's profile. I think it's the danceHello guy again.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:43 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

LO2 is a must-read.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:00 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

What's dancehello?

I highly recommend reading commonly used abbreviations in wiki.
Blank.
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:35 am

Post by mikehart »

spammer. although did a much better job at hiding it this time. if you actually look at the blog there are a few entries but there is no mention of the fiance thats mentioned over on the right.
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”