ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 am

Post by ProHawk »

Here it is... we all pick four names and post them. The name that appears the most frequently is the person that get a wagon run up and we go from there. Mkay?

We should probably lynch:

KingCrabd
Orcinus
DOMO
Shadi
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:27 am

Post by ProHawk »

Was my Idea Doc, and RVS is dumb actually. Jus' sayin.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 11, BROseidon wrote: it should be fairly obvious why.
Should it now? Let's hear your case instead of trying to read your mind BROseph.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:43 am

Post by ProHawk »

That's your reasoning for the list, not mine. Build the wagon and go from there.

This whole game is a WIFOM tangle, its the fun of it. You think scum don't already try to knot up that tangle? Trust me, this doesn't give them any more power than they already have. But I concede, continue with whatever you were planning on doing...

P-EDIT: This list isn't to get a mis-lynch Mr. Pope.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:45 am

Post by ProHawk »

For the record, I hate all of you that have nothing to say but criticism. It's honestly not all that dumb, but I do suppose change is hard for the simple minded. Regardless it has served its purpose regardless of whether or not you agreed with the idea or not.

VOTE: Shadi

From him I get the shielded scum-vibe.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:03 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 179, Shadi1337 wrote: Sorry dude, but what are you searching for? A medal? I mean kudos for (perhaps) trying to scum hunt and set some pressure on a few players but other than kicking off the game a bit your reasoning was weak; just rvs for that.
A Medal? Everyone else is getting one...
In post 182, BROseidon wrote:Mac can be town for now for 177. Seriously one of the best posts in thread IMO.
In post 162, StubbsKVM wrote:This is the best post in this topic
Hah. No, but joking aside, it accomplished what I intended it to accomplish. I would have liked to see how it would have played out, but in the event no one cared to participate, it would at the very least give us some content to hash out.
In post 179, Shadi1337 wrote: The simple minded would let it go and think it meant nothing, smart people question the purpose of a lot and criticise stuff rather than going along blind-folded.
Kinda like blindly RVS'ing every game right? :neutral:
In post 179, Shadi1337 wrote: What do you mean with shielding scum-vibe, and once you have explained it tell me which posts you see this in or which part of them.
You
are
were using others as your shield.

Spoiler: These were your predecessors
In post 11, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: ProHawk

That is a terrible idea and it should be fairly obvious why.
In post 12, TheIrishPope wrote:Because there's no way scum would fake a list to lynch a townie.
VOTE: ProHawk
In post 14, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Nero

BTW I'm ignoring that plan.
In post 15, Doc Holliday wrote:TIP's idea is dumb.

Vote: TMTOLBTWNTOF

Dat name
In post 24, TheIrishPope wrote:What makes you so certain, Hawk?
In post 28, Ankamius wrote:
In post 16, ProHawk wrote:Was my Idea Doc, and RVS is dumb actually. Jus' sayin.
The idea just makes it dumber and if anything, extends the useless portion of the game.
In post 34, BROseidon wrote:Also Zdenek is totes right I am obviously scum.

VOTE: BROseidon

Okay. /sarcasm off.

VOTE: ProHawk

Also like TiP for town.

pedit:k
In post 44, StevieT92 wrote:
ProHawk wrote:This whole game is a WIFOM tangle, its the fun of it.
vote:ProHawk
for the above quote. He's either scum or a bad player. That makes him a good enough lynch for me. I hope I don't need to explain why this quote is incredibly wrong to you guys.

I will have crappy availability for the next few days, which fits my scum gameplan of lurking very well. All jokes aside, I just moved into a new place and we can't get the Wifi to work. I am going to visit my parents for the weekend, so I will post by Saturday at the latest. Apologies to all, I didn't think this was going to be an issue when I signed up for this game but I will make sure to pull my weight.

Scum suspect #2 is BROseidan for making a town read on page 2.
Scum suspect #3 is TiP for excessive posting and for possibly being BROseidan's buddy.

Stevie

I know, I know the thread took off and it was your first post/vote... however. Safe vote is well... safe... and you obviously put a lot of thought into it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:30 am

Post by ProHawk »

Soo... I thought Shadi's 202 agreeing with me, then unvoting was strange... never happened to me before with someone who was scum-reading me. At first I thought scum trying to not ruffle feathers, but on reading Shadi's other games as town he seems to be a generally agreeable chap. Unfortunately he doesn't have any scum-games I could refer to... so I don't have that to compare it to, but I think I am good with

UNVOTE:

VOTE: KingCrabd

Came in, offered a bit of words, left. His vote for a null-read over a scum-read was awkward and a vote for a lurker is quite ironic...

I don't necessarily agree with the Stevie is scum mantra. I agree that his vote on me was poor, his reasoning (me being either scum or a bad player) likewise tact-less, but I can't see a whole lot of scum-benefit is being so controversial.

I would be willing to lynch BROsideon today. Completely agree with this analysis.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:30 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 358, KingCrabd wrote:108 degrees outside+ broken air conditioning = SHUT DOWN ALL THE THINGS

Finally cool enough to operate my computer without overheating worries, catching up.
Is ignoring the elephant in the room:
In post 317, ProHawk wrote:His vote for a null-read over a scum-read was awkward and a vote for a lurker is quite ironic...
More votes here would be nice.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 389, KingCrabd wrote:
I was wondering how long it would take you to revert back to your classic day one play, hawk. I'd usually say you're town for it, but the delayed timing makes it seem forced, kind of like you're trying to invoke your townmeta. Furthermore, do you intend to tell me that my vote served no use? It made it apparent we had a player actively lurking, that is, watching the thread but not posting.

dramonic seems to be set on saying absolutely nothing of value.
You seem a bit more annoyed than normal and, this is quite unlike your town-meta response... soo?

But... going back and reading your post in question it appears you had Dramonic in your scum-pile you had just put a ton of empty lines in between so I missed it and what I was seeing as scummy was a mistake on my part.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BROsideon
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Quite a bit to catch up on... and I am not going to lie, but I am too lazy to really go through it.

Whomever asked... my vote on BRO was a sheep vote and I didn't like his reaction to my plan, so there's that.

Don't have much experience playing with many of you so I can't really get any feel on that angle and I am no good with hydra's.

Still like my BRO vote ATM.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 19, BROseidon wrote:
It creates a giant scum-WIFOM mess.

The tl;dr version is scum have information, town doesn't, that lets
scum manipulate this plan to their advantage
, and they have too many ways in which they can manipulate it to their advantage for us to use that later for associative tells.
In post 73, BROseidon wrote: I don't think fucking with ProHawk's plan would take any planning for
scum to WIFOM the fuck out of.
I think his "fear" of scum manipulation sounds fake. Maybe I just don't get it, but scum will do what he is afraid of regardless of my idea or not.... so?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by ProHawk »

As cool as you are Denek, I cannot read your mind, and you aren't changing mine so... ya.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 672, Serene wrote:the bone-headed idea
I hate you.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 am

Post by ProHawk »

Dear Crabd, Would I be able to catch you as scum by looking at your scum game? Or would it look eerily like your town game? Hmmmm....

Don't want to lynch Shadi today.

On my phone, but want to reiterate what someone said about the BRO wagon disintegrating due to his absence. Outta Sight Outta Mind.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Post #10 was really bad, as has been repeatedly explained. However, I can understand why people are hesitant to use that as their only reasoning.
Well screw you bud.

SO wait... bad like scum bad?

Bad like idiotic bad?

Bad like you are scum and can't ignore my post so must comment and take the side of the majority?

or

Bad like baaaad man. That idea rocks?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:They have a slimy quality to them, and it feels as if he's trying to manipulate people when he addresses them so that they say something that he can attack as scummy. He's scum and needs to be lynched as soon as possible. I'll be addressing some of his posts soon.
Humm... I think I have been accused of this before... yeah!

Anyway...
In post 833, BulbaFenix wrote:
It's interesting that you're insinuating that Crabd is scum via meta when you haven't even looked up his meta.
Your assumption here makes
you
look the fool. It's bad and you should feel bad.
In post 833, BulbaFenix wrote:
Your subtlety here is almost admirable. You really want that BRO mislynch, don't you. I also like how you make sure that you mention it was someone else's idea, since you could just point to that later should BRO flip town.
I wasn't being subtle, but ok... I don't often take credit for others ideas ; do you?

Also, this sounds eerily like you know what BRO would flip... why is that? Your rationale of why he is town consists of: He is doing genuine scum-hunting and the things he has done aren't scummy (In your opinion). Because scum would never genuinely hunt-scum. Amirite? :neutral: Scum could never not do something scummy. :neutral:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 865, BulbaFenix wrote:I'm getting off the phone with Bulba now... He's at the library... Here's your headstart to run....

-Fenix
What are you like his little wench? This isn't the only time you have cried "Just wait till daddy gets home!!!"

Confrontation is no issue here, and your other head's idea of debate is to try and crush it with a boot and hope its squashed, which is nothing more than bully-tactics.

To answer your questions...

Wasting your time: Yes.

My point was... I have meta with Crabd, plenty of it in fact, and you accuse me of not looking up meta? :roll:

I also was certainly not misrepresenting your case. I was however pointing out the fact that good scum will indeed genuinely scum-hunt like town. They can either forget that they are scum and proceed, or they can pretend that the game is multi-ball and attempt to find scum in that direction. Both scenarios, while not easily accomplished, are viable strategies that good scum are indeed capable of doing.
In post 866, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 864, ProHawk wrote: Also, this sounds eerily like you know what BRO would flip... why is that?
Yes, because "should" indicates my obvious knowledge of his alignment. :roll:
Ok, Post in Question Time:
In post 833, BulbaFenix wrote:You really
want that BRO mislynch
, don't you. I also like how you make sure that you mention it was someone else's idea, since you could just point to that later
should BRO flip town
Maybe you shouldn't include such dissonance in succeeding sentences if you don't want to be misunderstood... tho it's probably just my shoddy reading comprehension right Bulba?

In post 866, BulbaFenix wrote: I also find it interesting that you start posting up a storm right after I call you scum. Speaking of which, Dramonic is getting the attention he deserves.
I would love to hear what your ideal "townie" would do right after a Bulba-Bully comes out with his accusatory-guns-of-flame.
In post 895, BulbaFenix wrote:Simple. The reason why we voted Dramonic over ProHawk is because Dramonic is a viable wagon and ProHawk is not.
What is this? We have over a week before the deadline and you are worried about putting a vote on me because I am not a viable wagon? What does that even mean? If no one were to ever vote me, then I would never be a viable wagon... so your logic here has to be some sort of fallacy.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 19, BROseidon wrote:It creates a giant scum-WIFOM mess.

Basically, since we would only run up a wagon on the person who had the most votes, scum would just have to manipulate the list to make sure that that is not one of them. Let's say there are 6 scum. Any number of them just need to vote for the same person to make sure that person has more than any scum. Beyond that, scum can list whoever the fuck they want on the list. So scum member A could list 3 other scum while scum member B lists no scum at all. Since the idea presumably would be to look back at these lists later to try to build connections, scum can manipulate that by being inconsistent/bus-heavy in their lists.

The tl;dr version is scum have information, town doesn't, that lets scum manipulate this plan to their advantage, and they have too many ways in which they can manipulate it to their advantage for us to use that later for associative tells.
Oh yeah? Worried about a giant-hot scum-WIFOM mess you say?
In post 1034, BROseidon wrote:Town blocks are hard, let's go shopping :(

How do you like a townblock of me/you/Calcifer/Orc/Bulba/TIP/Zdenek/Nero/MS, assuming we can get everyone in that group to agree? Order is relative strength of reads from most to least, with the first four all being roughly equal.
But you are cool with forming this elite "town-bloc" with which if you only considered probably would have at least one scum in your group of nine...

I call BS.
In post 1126, BROseidon wrote:Mason claims?

...I'll believe it for now. I assume that there are only 2 masons?

UNVOTE:

Will reread to decide whether to jump onto Shadi, Doc, or Stevie.
^ This here is scum people. No need to unvote and idle your vote with other scum reads. Pointless.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by ProHawk »

From my experience, scum are careful with their votes. Voting hesitance I have found to be in close correlation with scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by ProHawk »

No history with town blocks.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Head is saying scum, gut is saying not - from experience with another pissing contest (with Thor) in another game has the same feel as this one. He is right in the middle for me.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1171, StubbsKVM wrote:UNVOTE:
WTH?

Lynch me now you trolls.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:03 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1173, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:so why are you only now questioning me on my unvote
It wasn't a question. You didn't do it naturally, you did it to either spite me or get a reaction. Either way it was your way of making a post like Holliday's directly to me. It doesn't count when the cat's already out of the bag.

But really, you have already shown you aren't tentative with voting so you should throw down.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1196, BulbaFenix wrote:Why would he unvote just to get a reaction from you or to spite you?
No clue, should ask him. It just seems like it fits his personality.

Oh, while I am here, I can't seem to find your user on MS, could you link me some games I can look at?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I need your meta Fenix... is this your first game?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I would like a town game and a scum game please.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

Post by ProHawk »

So ultimately... meta-searching on Fenix left BulbaFenix leaning more town although what I was looking for was fairly inconclusive. Town-Fenix is quite a bit less winded than scum-Fenix from what I read. What concerned me was his lack of response to my attack below.
In post 1154, ProHawk wrote:What are you like his little wench? This isn't the only time you have cried "Just wait till daddy gets home!!!"
My first inclination was scum trying to avoid a fight, however reading from Fenix's game showed he is fairly non-confrontational in general... so it might not actually be what I had originally thought.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1475, BulbaFenix wrote:Hey PROHAWK, what did you find within those games that I submitted to you?

-Fenix
Maybe you missed this?
In post 1323, ProHawk wrote:So ultimately... meta-searching on Fenix left BulbaFenix leaning more town although
what I was looking for was fairly inconclusive.
Town-Fenix is quite a bit less winded than scum-Fenix from what I read. What concerned me was his lack of response to my attack below.
In post 1154, ProHawk wrote:What are you like his little wench? This isn't the only time you have cried "Just wait till daddy gets home!!!"
My first inclination was scum trying to avoid a fight, however reading from Fenix's game showed he is fairly non-confrontational in general... so it might not actually be what I had originally thought.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1126, BROseidon wrote:Mason claims?

...I'll believe it for now. I assume that there are only 2 masons?

UNVOTE:

Will reread to decide whether to jump onto Shadi, Doc, or Stevie.
5 days later...
In post 1590, BROseidon wrote:Prod received.

I don't want to catch up on the 20 or so pages I'm behind. Someone pls summarize.
Or, we could just vote this and save the trouble.
In post 1522, Serene wrote:Prohawk I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with that post that's missing a Calcifer vote.
BRO is a waaay better lynch.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:17 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1599, BulbaFenix wrote:Based on this post? I disagree.
Lets see... you have BRO who unvoted, didn't re-vote despite having other scum-leads, said he was going to read the thread to get a better idea of who to go for... starts fishing around to see exactly how many masons there are which he subsequently gets heat for, then splits to return five days past the point of where he said he was going to re-evaluate the thread with no re-evaluating done... and no, he at least wasn't too busy to be active on-site, so what exactly isn't scummy about that? :?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1618, Serene wrote:@serene: it's because current site meta is that effort is scummy, meta reads are king, gut reads are useless and everyone is town until proven otherwise. "Scum slips" and tells are prevalent under current meta despite years of study disproving that.

It's all very annoying to an old school player who thirsts for blood.
This is actually really good. Hit the nail on the head.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I am willing to vote Nero, however my vote would be more to clear the crap from the thread rather than to lynch scum, so I will stay on BRO until some of you actually see the scum in that... or I need to switch over for a lynch.
In post 1680, KingCrabd wrote: Stevie has gone how long with his case promise now?
BRO also has an outstanding promise as well...
In post 1686, KingCrabd wrote:If we can form a townbloc I'm fine with us voting together.
This also just sounds like an excuse to me. Why do you need a "townbloc" to vote together? What relationship do they have to eachother?
In post 1799, Serene wrote:If you can't figure out that he's totally obv-scum in this game by reading that other game... maybe meta analysis isn't your forte.
True meta does not one game make.

In order to have an accurate read based on meta, you need to have
at least
one town and one scum game to compare to that show explicitly that said player never does one thing as either town or scum while doing it as the opposite alignment. Meta is problematic because we are not static people. We change all the time based on experience.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

VOTE:Nero

Make it stop!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6058 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by ProHawk »

And BAM Called BRO-scum day one... only to eat a bullet to the head.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”