KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

Post by KingCrabd »

VOTE: Irish
Just because Nacho is a Raving Bisexual looking to sleep with us all, Calcifer can be town for now.

Also, people calling bro scum for pointing out the holes in that plan. Why? We would have pointed it out too. It was a reaction test pulled from the "Varsoon's shitty reaction tests" closet or something.

Irish is really overeager. But the reason he's the vote is post 65. Agree he's dumb, but his town game against me back in newbieland would have never said as much outright.

We won't be signing our posts, really, but it should be obvious which of us is which. You'll see.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 78, Nero wrote:i cant believe stevie isn't lynched yet

you guys suck
I missed that post on first read. Holy blubbernuggets, Batman!

P-edit, oh, but TIP can eat rope for that post. This thing is absolutely useless.

And hi back, ffery.

I'll go yell at myself to come in and post from my other mental state. Gotta link up 'dem reads nao.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 86, TheIrishPope wrote:Stevie is null in my book
Doc is scum
You're calling doc scum for sharing meta on you, specifically meta that shows you as scummy? Thinly veiled or not, you're still OMGUS-ing.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 88, TheIrishPope wrote:Uh
No
I never said that
Stop misrepping me
Then tell me what in these two posts makes a scumread? These are literally doc's only two posts.
In post 15, Doc Holliday wrote:TIP's idea is dumb.

Vote: TMTOLBTWNTOF

Dat name
In post 75, Doc Holliday wrote:Don't hold back on TIP. He rode the "too dumb to scum" wave to a scum win in the only other game I've played with him.

Don't have time to respond to the rest of the thread, but yay! Mastin (and therefore Nacho) are Town
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 91, TheIrishPope wrote:First he thinks Hawk's crappy idea was mine
Then he tries to implicate me as scum
while ignoring the thread on purpose
Is making an attribution mistake scummy?

Now who is mis-repping? "Don't have time to respond to" is not the same as "intentionally ignoring"
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 96, TheIrishPope wrote:*wakes up*
A wild TIP appeared!
What do you want
I'm starting to think we should just PL this. Whatever happens, this thing dies before LYLO, no exceptions.

There's being a joker while you scumhunt, and then there's...... this. Stop being an idiot and if you're town, for the love of god actually scumhunt.

I'm gonna go read your other completed games now, especially the one with irish-as-scum.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 109, TheIrishPope wrote:See, Ank can be Town for now
Because good players would meta me and see this is not my scum/cult game
Are you kidding me right now? You're giving town-reads to people who assume you're town?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 115, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 113, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 109, TheIrishPope wrote:See, Ank can be Town for now
Because good players would meta me and see this is not my scum/cult game
Are you kidding me right now? You're giving town-reads to people who assume you're town?
Cabd, meet TiP.

We're aquainted. He gave me the townie on twonie vote for my quickhammer in our newbie game.

Still waiting for the other half of my brain to catch up, I'm gonna feel him out until I'm satisfied, I can give reads if you'd like but they'll only be mine and subject to my partner
hating me for them
disagreeing

P-edit: Hi there shadi!
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 117, Calcifer wrote:
In post 116, Shadi1337 wrote:VOTE: ProHawk

#19 explains.
We're not following that plan. Why do you think he would bring it up as scum? Do you think he missed the obvious flaw?
Prohawk is good enough of a scum player that I have no doubt he could have faked that just as likely as it is that he did that out of town motivation. The entire thing is null.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Town:
Calcifer (This smells like same as last time, nacho-wise towngame)
Rift Adrift (Although I’ll admit that this one is a bit weak)
Bro (He and I think alike, I don’t see scum motivation in pointing out how crappy a plan is when it’s crappy)
Shadi (subject to change but this feels just like maestro’s newbie newbie again)
Doc (I honestly don’t feel like scum would have made that simple mistake, scum would have checked twice etc)
Zdenek (I didn’t like post 26, but post 37/38 were great)

Nulls:
Orc (not enough posts yet)
Everyone Else because it’s like page 6 and several people only have RVS posts.

Scummy (here there be good lynches):
TIP (especially post 35 is what I’d say, but all of his posts, really. He’s not actually engaged in the game, he’s just derping around)
Nero (I really don’t like it when people pre-provide excuses for subpar cases)
Ankamius (yeah it took me a while to get why it was scummy but I get it now)
Stevie (Very opportunistic vote on prohawk, town reads are fine on d1, you just gotta re-evaluate them as time goes on)
and as I was looking over the thread again.....

Dramonic (Like….. two posts, one RVS vote, one randomly assigned vote on mac with ZERO explaination)

VOTE: Dramonic

Some people have yet to post, or have yet to post aside from RVS, so no way to draw reads there.

Other brain informs me of incoming storm and power outage there. Guess ya'll get to deal with just me until then. It's okay, you all love me anyways.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 138, dramonic wrote:ofc crab, ofc
>>gets voted
>>responds within 15 minutes

Hello textbook lurking.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 143, Calcifer wrote:
In post 139, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 138, dramonic wrote:ofc crab, ofc
>>gets voted
>>responds within 15 minutes

Hello textbook lurking.
What you meant to post was: BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE
Dammit nacho I'm at work getting paid to play mafia, don't make me laugh like that.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:27 am

Post by KingCrabd »

So yeah, other head finally getting to show up. We won’t be signing or whatever, but it I honestly expect it to be pretty easy to differentiate.

Now that that’s covered a few hours too late…
Prohawk’s plan is like begging for the wolves to WIFOM us to death; Prohawk, where on earth did you come up with that one?

TIP’s constant posting and random banter is driving me a bit insane, not leaning any particular direction on him right now. Since cabd and I were talking about reads and stuff while I was away from an actual computer, the reads in 131 were pretty much my thoughts as well, save TIP.

Dramonic’s post since our vote on him (149/169) haven’t really convinced us of anything except that saying he has strong town reads and proceeding to share nothing is dumb.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:20 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 177, Mac wrote: there was something else that caught my eye on a brief skin of the 8 pages:
In post 131, KingCrabd wrote:Nulls:
Orc (not enough posts yet)
Everyone Else because it’s like page 6 and several people only have RVS posts.
Krab person (cabd?) - why did you feel the need to seperate orc for not having enough posts from everyone else who don't have enough posts? I found this kinda bizarre behaviour.
It's weird to see him NOT super hyperactive, after seeing his play in other games. I felt it needed more distinction, hence "not enough posts yet", because orci usually has walls up by now.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

108 degrees outside+ broken air conditioning = SHUT DOWN ALL THE THINGS

Finally cool enough to operate my computer without overheating worries, catching up.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Catchup post. Meh. Heat sucks.

TSO's case is shit. Like seriously. You're gonna attack him for answering metal sonic's questions? The actual fuck is that? You're digging for a reason to vote him, and it smells all the way over here in California. Glad to see I'm not the only one that felt this way.

201, Irish has the fence up his ass so hard it's going to come out his throat.

Shadi's cave in to hawk in post 202 feels like his townmeta again. Shadi goes into my town pile for sure. He did the exact same thing as town in Maestro's Newbie. When he's wrong, he freely admits it.

I was leaning on a TSO vote, but then I read post 203 and nah, Stevie is a better choice bewteen the two.

Nero and Irish are both more annoying than anything at this point. They're not both scum given their interactions, though. Nero is getting shit for his hardclaim joke (I am taking it as a joke, if he was serious this changes things) while Irish is running around trying to be the second vote on every wagon it seems.

Actually, 226 sells it for me. Appeal to emotion is so unwarranted. And this post made me pull his ISO for a second. Note the sequence of events here. ISO #32 is where we see the TMT vote. ISO 37 he openly says "BRO is scum we got one" but no vote? Then he openly asks if he should sheep ffery's hydra slot? We don't see him mention his reads again till the pointless banter is over and he posts ISO 43. Here he mentions steveie, and TMT, but suddenly BRO isn't even worth mentioning? It's so weak we still have yet to see a BRO vote. In fact HOLY SHIT ISO 57.
In post 216, TheIrishPope wrote:BRO is scum
We got one boys!
In post 332, TheIrishPope wrote: I didn't understand the case on BRO.
Moving on...
In post 236, dramonic wrote:People are serious in normals?
You are feigning ignorance here. You've played in at least one or two others in large normal.

Dearist Rift. Why is Mac scum? Kthnx.

301, Baby Spice, I don't get the stubbs read. Would you care to explain it?
In post 317, ProHawk wrote:
Came in, offered a bit of words, left. His vote for a null-read over a scum-read was awkward and a vote for a lurker is quite ironic...

I was wondering how long it would take you to revert back to your classic day one play, hawk. I'd usually say you're town for it, but the delayed timing makes it seem forced, kind of like you're trying to invoke your townmeta. Furthermore, do you intend to tell me that my vote served no use? It made it apparent we had a player actively lurking, that is, watching the thread but not posting.

dramonic seems to be set on saying absolutely nothing of value.

Truly14's slot is so town. Like, seriously.
In post 327, Rift Adrift wrote: Mac and Kingcrabd need to post more.
Here to please, my queen.

Posts 335/336 do nothing but prove nero uses shitty internet security software.

Nero's starting to give off trolling town vibes. (Also his sig is fucking hilarious)

Regarding the "full reads lists" thing, it can go both ways, and you gotta play it on a case by case basis.
In post 384, ProHawk wrote:
In post 358, KingCrabd wrote:108 degrees outside+ broken air conditioning = SHUT DOWN ALL THE THINGS

Finally cool enough to operate my computer without overheating worries, catching up.
Is ignoring the elephant in the room:
In post 317, ProHawk wrote:His vote for a null-read over a scum-read was awkward and a vote for a lurker is quite ironic...
More votes here would be nice.
We post that we're catching up, and your response is to... post stating that we're ignoring an elephant in the room we've yet to read?

Our vote on dramonic stands, the reaction to it is scummy. We'd settle for Stevie for obvious reasons, TSO because awful case was absolutely awful, maybe ank because I trust nacho and ffery's reads pretty well.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 393, ProHawk wrote:
In post 389, KingCrabd wrote:
I was wondering how long it would take you to revert back to your classic day one play, hawk. I'd usually say you're town for it, but the delayed timing makes it seem forced, kind of like you're trying to invoke your townmeta. Furthermore, do you intend to tell me that my vote served no use? It made it apparent we had a player actively lurking, that is, watching the thread but not posting.

You seem a bit more annoyed than normal and, this is quite unlike your town-meta response... soo?

But... going back and reading your post in question it appears you had Dramonic in your scum-pile you had just put a ton of empty lines in between so I missed it and what I was seeing as scummy was a mistake on my part.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BROsideon
A certain head in this hydra is annoyed by just about anything, could explain meta variance.

Other head needs to get back from dinner so we can convene on a view on this interesting conversation about Doc here.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 418, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 412, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 393, ProHawk wrote:
In post 389, KingCrabd wrote:

You seem a bit more annoyed than normal and, this is quite unlike your town-meta response... soo?

But... going back and reading your post in question it appears you had Dramonic in your scum-pile you had just put a ton of empty lines in between so I missed it and what I was seeing as scummy was a mistake on my part.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BROsideon
A certain head in this hydra is annoyed by just about anything, could explain meta variance.

Other head needs to get back from dinner so we can convene on a view on this interesting conversation about Doc here
How's this coming along?
I got back from dinner, but he was asleep/offline. We're in different time zones, etc. Also he's not able to stay up very late. We'll geetcha an answer once I get to sit down with him. Which will be tomorrow. You know how that is, what with time zones sucking.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 420, Calcifer wrote:
In post 419, KingCrabd wrote:I got back from dinner, but he was asleep/offline. We're in different time zones, etc. Also he's not able to stay up very late. We'll geetcha an answer once I get to sit down with him. Which will be tomorrow. You know how that is, what with time zones sucking.
Could you get me an answer by tomorrow whether you meet with him or not? Time is of the essence.
We're wondering why time was quite so important?

Regardless, Doc is sliding down the alignment chart slowly, but we don't feel our read is strong enough to see a vote there. We'd rather go for Dramonic, who, by the way, is still completely missing. As mentioned previously, TSO/Stevie are both still on our radar as well.
In post 434, Doc Holliday wrote:Ohhhh, got it. You mock things you actually don't have a response to. Psychologists call that deflection
We don't really like the pressure deflection here either.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 526, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 10, ProHawk wrote:Here it is... we all pick four names and post them. The name that appears the most frequently is the person that get a wagon run up and we go from there. Mkay?

We should probably lynch:

KingCrabd
Orcinus
DOMO
Shadi
This is so crazy it must be town.

Has anybody played with this guy before

Hi orci. Good to have you back.

Both heads here have plenty of meta with hawk.

Catching up now that other head is awake/online/etc.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 533, orcinus_theoriginal wrote: King: You said that it was weird how I wasn't posting much. So were you nullreading or scumreading me at that time
You're currently addressing the crabd half but meh whatever. I had you down as null, just more worrisome than the other nulls, because usual-you is a post slaughter fest by this late into a game.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 464, Baby Spice wrote:To mr. Crab.
Re: Stubbs.

Private scum tell. Stubs did something specific that I have only seen done twice, both times by scum. Call this time yhe testing of a theory :)

His iso also struck me as scummy.
Why aren't you voting him? Heck, why are you not even pushing him? What makes steevie a better vote than somebody who committed your secret scumtell?

What in his ISO was scummy, exactly?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 543, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:VOTE: Shadi
Nah. Shadi is playing his town game, orci. His backing down when interacting with prohawk rings so much town.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

I'd like to have a few reasons for the read(s) on truly, for me it's quite difficult with so few posts
Newbies getting upset that easily are most likely town because let's face it, scum mentality is that you have a team and you don't feel alone. That kld was obviously feeling VERY alone.

P-edit: Ninja'd but you did ask for multiple views.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 565, Shadi1337 wrote: Well true, he kinda got so upset and didn't feel like anyone could back him up. Did anybody check his meta? If not I will do so tomorrow it's nearly 7 AM and I'm not sure I can be bothered right now.
All in progress, no meta to dive off of, but he's town anyways.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 646, Serene wrote:
In post 639, DOMO wrote:Serene, may I ask who this hydra is made up of? Thanks.
We feel that revealing our heads would result in the scum wanting us
lynched immediately
out of fear.

Uh...... Not worried about being night-killed at all then?

Orci, you can join me in my vote at any time~
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:31 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 683, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 670, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 659, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I dunno if TIP is scum or not

I want to policy lynch dramonic, not TIP. Talk to me about that fery.
My opinion of policy lynches hasn't changed much.

I have zero experiential meta on dramonic. What about you?

I haven't done a meta dive yet. Will find some time for one tonight.
League of Legends game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26305 (sorry can't get an iso link to work). dramonic was town. The difference in content and seriousness between this game and that one is pretty dramatic. Nacho played that game, so I'd like to hear his thoughts.

Gay Mafia II game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4531749. dramonic was town in this game, too. A little more goofiness than the League of Legends game, but it looks like more content than this game.

Experimental Role Mafia: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21773. paydirt, I think. dramonic was scum.

gonna have a talk with Syryana.
In post 684, Rift Adrift wrote:Cabd, did you do meta research on dramonic for this game?
A slight bit, but your post above firms up our read on him, of the 3 games linked above he seems even less contributing even less in this game than experimental role mafia that he was scum in. The other two games read as "different" play to us, other head will be getting with me to evaluate feeling on this, but we've been in and out of touch for different reasons, none the least of which is time zones. Currently our vote on him stands as at least this half of the brain thinks the meta only solidifies the read.

Other head and I will be getting together to discuss Shadi today.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Dear Orci: Your read on Shadi is wrong

Sincerely, Cabd

No but seriously, this is his town meta, my goodness. It’s blindingly obvious. Go metadive him.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:47 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 757, T S O wrote:
In post 745, KingCrabd wrote:

Sincerely, Cabd

No but seriously, this is his town meta, my goodness. It’s blindingly obvious. Go metadive him.
My goodness, why don't you actually SHOW us the game you're referencing instead of wasting your time making a pretty box?
Shadi linked the game, but yeah. People were going after him for the same thing as here, and his reaction was identical.

In post 753, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 745, KingCrabd wrote:

Sincerely, Cabd

no
Love you orci, but yes, you're wrong.

In post 763, ProHawk wrote:Dear Crabd, Would I be able to catch you as scum by looking at your scum game? Or would it look eerily like your town game? Hmmmm....

Don't want to lynch Shadi today.

On my phone, but want to reiterate what someone said about the BRO wagon disintegrating due to his absence. Outta Sight Outta Mind.
Yeah, I've gotten better at normalizing my game, but the other head has not. Nor is shadi a metagame-style player, really.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

On my way home from the bar. Nacho/Calcifer/people who care, if you're on we can talk shadi when I get to a computer.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

So in case anybody hasn't noticed...

Shadi died before Irish ever entered the game. Irish is acting like he has an extensive history of play with shadi.

Nacho, you alive to talk to, or would you prefer tomrorow?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Yo. Rarefaction is ongoing game, no talkie.

Nacho, that big post should have warmed your big townie heart... if you have it this time around.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

I'm here, Zdenek. Let's talk shadi's meta, mmkay?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28000

Starting here. I was scum. He was town.

(We NK'd him night one so there's not too much to read.)

Let me pick out some posts that show similar operation to his play here so far.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Let's start here.
In post 130, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 129, Cabd wrote:
For the record, I'm more used to the werewolf/seer/priest names than mafia/cop/doctor names, so I use the two interchangeably.
No problem
In post 129, Cabd wrote: Shadi, quote me where you've been actively going after piolo. Your RVS vote doesn't count, because you unvoted it right after a potential wagon was gonna form. All you've done is very lightly fence sit on piolo while mildly agreeing with some of my points against him.
I know, I kept it in my mind more because I don't wanna be jumping on a guy without any reason. Giving the replaced player a new start is a decent ideology for me. (Unless it obviously shouldn't happen). Anyhow, even if he was there I'd keep my vote where it is now.

Also, last part about me fence sitting is not false. So yeah again, good point. (Although the one about you disliking my post and therefore voting on me is still senseless...)
Note that list bit. When he's wrong and he knows it, town-shadi openly admits as such. He doesn't deflect it or hope it goes away, he owns up to it and moves on.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Totally open with his thoughts and motivations.
In post 136, Shadi1337 wrote:(Double post, coz I didn't see the 2 posts above the one I quoted >_<)

Well I'm posting to prod dodge and to keep the game active, I will and do not deny that. It's not like I'm trying to find anything to say, but really? Post too little, scummy, post too much scummy. Out of those 2 I think the latter is best to do, because at least you can express your words and hope to sound honest/genuine (I was lucky enough to receive some trust) by doing that). While it may sound scummy or whatever, I rather just being completely honest and tell why and what I'm doing instead of just doing it. If you think I'm over-explaining or it's scummy feel free to vote.

@Klazam
As I said I had it in mind but kept it for myself as I thought Cabd was more worth voting on (for reason please read the post where I voted on him).
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

First reads list comes well into the second half of day one.
In post 155, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 153, Ms Marangal wrote: Shadi, what about C do you think is scummy? what do you think of every other player in the game, myself included?
TheEsquire:
Seems like a competent player and has come out with his own words, which seem honest enough. Null read but leaning to townie. Although not interrogated or asked he's let go of with a little analysis given.

Cabd:
I just feel like all the mini reasons he gets for jumping on a person are too small, every single stupid word or action he disagrees with he votes on you. It's the vibe I'm getting (no offence to you at all dude, it's your playstyle and I fully respect that). So, maybe to divert attention from himself on the tally he tries to start things of others

richardfrost:
Null read, barely said anything game-related. I will give him the benefit of doubt by dodging the game due to school work; I'm in the same pinch myself.

Lazurial:
Seems to question when weird things happen on the game and doesn't use it as an opportunity to start a tally on them, I'd say leaning to townie.

Shadi1337:
A simple townie genius :oops:
jonpiolo
jmo16mla:
Seems to care that the game isn't going astray and tries to get everyone go on priorities, I'd say leaning townie. However, his "predecessor" was quite careless but I'm getting an entirely different read from this guy. And to be fair jon didn't really say anything other than that and prolly didn't answer coz he avoided the questions but he probably just stopped reading the thread

Xegarus
Klazam:

I find it a bit weird that he only had stuff on me at first, but I believe he's townie for trying to question "trusted" players and a good player would do that. (However, voting on them is a bit different) but could also be mafia and try commencing tallies on other people than themselves; not that a townie wouldn't but a scum would probably be very subtle about it

Jebus:
Doesn't talk a lot, leaning to scum but closer to null read.

Ms Marangal:
I think she's a townie, no scum read so far.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Those three posts match the way shadi has approached this game so far. Would anyone care to disagree with that before I move onto the next game?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 821, Shadi1337 wrote: Also Cabd, how do you know I don't do this as scum?
http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=183

Want to bet I'm not determined enough to dive all of these?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Shadi, in the interest of saving everybody time, can you tell me which of those offsite games you were scum in?

Also rift, you beat me to goonies, I was going there next.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

That's not what I asked shadi.

Link me to your scum meta plz kthnx.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Point taken. I've read it but we can go over it separately if you'd like. Hang tight. Let me re-skim.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Ok yeah mostly the same conclusion, with a side helping of "holy shit how did post 67 not get torc speedlynched?"
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Bulba, Prohawk and I have extensive offsite meta together. However, It's been town/town meta offsite exclusively. He also followed (and did not play in) a game where I was scum. As for the other head, he's been scum with prohawk, so there's that.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 848, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 834, KingCrabd wrote:Bulba, Prohawk and I have extensive offsite meta together. However, It's been town/town meta offsite exclusively. He also followed (and did not play in) a game where I was scum. As for the other head, he's been scum with prohawk, so there's that.
What's your other head saying about Prohawk right now, King?

-Fenix
Null-ish at best, his efforts at contribution have the same ring to them as his scum game with me, but not quite to the extent I'd need to see to declare it his scum game.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 850, Serene wrote:Bulba is almost confirmed scum in the eyes of head #2

Go read Macs posts in that Goonies scum QT and tell me what sticks out

go ahead. i'll wait here.
Here's the entirety of Mac's posts there:
I am ALWAYS mafia now, its getting ridiculous

Who is my partner?

What's up Aafter. What do you think we should go for as a strategy?

Selkies is a good NK shout purely because orcinus is good and fferyl is good and together they're probably shit hot at hunting. I'm trying not to lurk. I'm focused on other games atm which both will understand.

Yeah, it's drew FuDu in too. I think he could be lynched today.
My POV is you're talking about that last line, but since you aren't explaining it I could be wrong.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 856, Zdenek wrote:First line and his replace out.
Ah.

Eh. I don't really see that as alignment indicative. Mac isn't the type of player that would wreck all their games by replacing out ONLY as scum, is he? Because that's not at all the impression I'm getting from a quick metaskim.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 960, Serene wrote:you'll just have to sit on your thumb and wait for the head that posted that now won't you
Skipping the rage walls with no substance, but uh... No. I'm not playing "Hydra Whack-a-mole", I'm playing "find scum and lynch them".

Hey rift I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who feels orci disregarding our opinions on shadi at a glance is a bit weird.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

The King half of KingCrabd lifeslaked on me the past few days. Let me catch up, but I did see a confirmed maosn claim from serene/dramanoic, so naturally,UNVOTE:
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Errr... Life Flaked. Sorry, keyboard likes to make me typo.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:26 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1326, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1325, Selkies wrote:
In post 1316, BulbaFenix wrote:I have strong townreads on you and Rift. DOMO is major scumhunting, which makes him a townread. We're town. If Serene is town, that would make every hydra in this game town, and that possibility intrigues and excites me, if only for the reason that it would allow for the possibility of a hydra town bloc. And I find that idea to be awesome.
You missed a hydra.
That was me.

jesus this could get messy.
To be fair, king and I have been pretty behind for a bit.
Rift, catching up is making my spooked out by orci here. You're pretty damn good at reading him though, so you're confident saying hes town for now?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:17 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1344, TheIrishPope wrote:Cephrir... who are you?
How do you know me?
Don't worry Irish, your playstyle is already notorious here. It would be hard to NOT know it by now.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:20 am

Post by KingCrabd »

That said, serene, talk to me more about Calc. I'm still not seeing the angle on him as scum. Calcifer is looking pretty town from here.

Also, have been meta-stalking games Mac replaced out of. Another one just finished, and three guesses as to what role Mac had, first two don't count.

P-edit: You've flung more shit than most VI-like players around here. Maybe they'll invent a varsoon award scummy to give to you. Would you like to see my checklist about you?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Oh goodie. You're about to get a present, pope.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Dearest TheIrishPope

Your play advocates a(n)

( ) insightful ( ) interesting ( ) uncommon (X) crazy

approach to finding scum. Your idea will not work. Here is why it won't work. (One or more of the following may apply to your particular idea, and it may have other flaws which used to vary from meta to meta.)

( ) Scum can use it as a blank check to hide.
(X) It is just as likely to get false positives.
( ) It violates the mod’s rules.
( ) It will get townies killed
(X) It requires scum to be stupid
( ) It does not account for the closed nature of the setup
( ) Your solution speculates at the setup
(X) The townbloc won’t put up with it
( ) Requires too much cooperation from scum
( ) Requires immediate total cooperation from everybody at once
( ) The town cannot afford the risk.
(X) Scum will see it coming ten miles away
( ) Anyone could fake the result they want

Specifically, your plan fails to account for

( ) Rules expressly prohibiting it
(X) Lack of confirmed townies
( ) Timezones
( ) Ease of planning a response in advance assuming scum daychat
(X) Asshats
(X) Nobody trusts you
( ) Unpopularity of new gambits
(X) The existence of already successful scumhunting tactics
( ) Susceptibility of newbtown to fall for it as well
(X) Willingness of players to give you a chance
(X) People who hate your play
(X) Scum can make strong cases too
( ) Scum safeclaims given by mod
and the following philosophical objections may also apply:

( ) Ideas similar to yours are easy to come up with, yet none have ever
been shown practical
( ) Any scheme based on opt-out is unacceptable
( ) Flavor Gambits suck
(X) Why should we have to trust you and your methods?
(X) Incompatibility with the current player base
(X) Feel-good measures do nothing to solve the problem
( ) Revealing info does nothing but assist scum
( ) Killing them that way is not slow and painful enough

Furthermore, this is what I think about you:

(X) Sorry dude, but I don't think it would work.
( ) This is a stupid idea, and you're a stupid person for suggesting it.
( ) Nice try, asshole! I'm going to find out where you live and burn your
house down!
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 am

Post by KingCrabd »

The point I'm making is, don't be so hasty as to give scum a win on a silver platter, like you did to me. I just chose a dorky checklist to make it.

You're wagon hoping so fast I'm pretty sure the CHP wants to write you a ticket for not coming to a complete stop first.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Oi oi oi, you guys (girl too) had a party and didn't invite me? I am sad now.

So about that shadi slip. I hell missed that as it happened, good catch.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Support shadi lynch now, hesitation gone, meta is weak, scumslips are strong.

I can sort of see the calcifer angle based upon nacho, but I need to pull some... other head was mastin? Mastin work before I look there for a vote.

Not to mention King finally has power back in his state and owes me a readup and reads synch.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Derp I would forget to vote...

VOTE: shadi
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Shadi's 761
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28000 (my first game on site btw) I don't really see why Cabd thinks I'm that strong of a town, but then again he read my ass pretty fucking well in this game and with that I don't mean alignment as Cab was scum but my thoughts and future actions. He hasn't yet seen me as a confirmed scum to say what my town meta is and not, although I guess it's a similar feeling I have with him now but this time I'm reading town.
Then ceph pointed it out in one of his catchup posts:
So he has seen you as scum, but he doesn't know it yet? Got it.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:50 am

Post by KingCrabd »

What am I, chopped liver?

TMT looks to have flaked multiple games, and he's getting replaced/prodded seemingly everywhere.
Goat... I don't even remember goat. That's not really good.
Stevie has gone how long with his case promise now?
Once is forgivable, twice is meh, third time is OMGWTFBBQ.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1376, Metal Sonic wrote:Cabd where'd you get that checklist

i want one for my self

if you have more please do share
http://craphound.com/spamsolutions.txt
I just modified that. It's the source of them all.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

You have me right now, though, don't you?

I dunno. This isn't the town-shadi I brutally murdered last time I played with him, but I'm not 100% sure it's scum-shadi either.

If we can form a townbloc I'm fine with us voting together. I just had a realization about orci I need to check on though, so i'm going to get back to you on that in a bit.

Also, from a quick-re-skim, my blood is boiling for a VT claim way outside of any wagon being formed on TIP.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Also WTF was that "deadline is approaching quickly" shit. Did he mean to post that somewhere else, perhaps? Scum might have daychat, not sure, is Encryptor defined as normal?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Never mind about orci, I was getting vibes of him suggesting policying his scum partner like another game I saw orciscum in, but it was drmaonic he wanted to PL. Forget it.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Nero, you're really not helping anything. Can you two please go get a room or take it to general chat boards or something?

Do you even have reads in this game other than serene?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Rift, town block building, talk to me.

And yes, I honestly worry that if we get to LYLO it is going to be a "I vote for you because I dislike you not because I scumread you" idiot ball festival.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

You've got me on the first line and all but Ank on the second line. I need to go ISO ank before I accept that. I'd also propose we bring Prohawk to the table, because of the shadi and bulba interactions.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1704, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1701, KingCrabd wrote:You've got me on the first line and all but Ank on the second line. I need to go ISO ank before I accept that. I'd also propose we bring Prohawk to the table, because of the shadi and bulba interactions.
I almost listed him but I wanted your input.
I'm down with ANK, 1585 feels heck of genuine. I don't see scum just skipping a shitton of pages and openly posting as such that they did. Not to mention the content lately greatly makes up for the whole interaction with Zdenek.

I have enough experience watching hawk as scum that I'm relatively sure that he's not scum this game. Mostly comes from watching him in the game I modded recently.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1695, Nero wrote:town
So your reads from 643 are still valid?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1727, Rift Adrift wrote:See, crabd every fucking time I try to work through some stuff with anyone in this thread this retarded insult back and forth just shows up out of nowhere and fills up pages with crap and buries whatever conversation was happening.
It's fine. I'm here, and I know how to use the scroll bar. Talk to me back about shadi. What are your thoughts about the slip? Your last post about it was just a "huh" IIRC.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Okay, nero, and you don't scumread serene, right? Let's talk reads. You can go back to your fight in a bit.

You're scumreading stevie. I am too for the most part. Do you have other scumreads that are major/strong?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Okay, so townreads of: orc, truly, brian
Scumread of: Stevie

Am I missing anything?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

That post was directed at nero, obviously
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Nero, Is there a reason you don't have maonic in your town pile? And serene too, other than disliking their posting style.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1, PeregrineV wrote:IV) Be courteous and respectful to all your fellow players and the moderating team.

Can we play the game and take the infighting to a PR war or another board please?

Nero, what about orci gave you a townread?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1749, Nero wrote:
In post 1746, KingCrabd wrote:Nero, Is there a reason you don't have maonic in your town pile? And serene too, other than disliking their posting style.
truly = serene
So you're telling me that you don't believe the Masons claim?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1709, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 1704, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1701, KingCrabd wrote:You've got me on the first line and all but Ank on the second line. I need to go ISO ank before I accept that. I'd also propose we bring Prohawk to the table, because of the shadi and bulba interactions.
I almost listed him but I wanted your input.
I'm down with ANK, 1585 feels heck of genuine. I don't see scum just skipping a shitton of pages and openly posting as such that they did. Not to mention the content lately greatly makes up for the whole interaction with Zdenek.

I have enough experience watching hawk as scum that I'm relatively sure that he's not scum this game. Mostly comes from watching him in the game I modded recently.

Zdenek, thoughts about 1585, then? It felt too open to be fake, but that's just my take.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

I see logic has re-entered the thread. Awesome. I'm home from work as well.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Reading BSG but it does look like Nero was much more open in giving reads and thoughts there than here.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

I read your post about shadi but I'm not sure what to make of it. You're kind of unique in the good way, I've never seen another player do that like you have. Maybe Shadi is secretly your lovechild, I dunno.

I'm liking the townbloc just fine, or did you mean something more specific?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Nero works for me for now.

Vote: Nero

That said rift/serene/townbloc, let's go one at a time, ISO-meta as we go down the list?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1816, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 1814, KingCrabd wrote:I read your post about shadi but I'm not sure what to make of it. You're kind of unique in the good way, I've never seen another player do that like you have. Maybe Shadi is secretly your lovechild, I dunno.

I'm liking the townbloc just fine, or did you mean something more specific?
???? what does this mean
It's a joke. Laugh. It's funny.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Well, to be fair, I expected pope to follow right along. It's what he does.

Shadi sheeping us is a bit more off, but whatever.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Okay rift... eh who are we kidding, ffery. Let's talk hollywood first?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Dibs on metachecking then.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Hey serene, check our votes, then get back to us.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=14751

Brian was replaced by Quadz, was VT, and only has 11 posts or so on the thread. So no real metadives are going to work here.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

I think it's safe to put Sir Hollywood in the "null light lean scum" folder personally.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

That shadi scumgame was also a stubs towngame, reading more in depth.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

The collective unit of {Rift, Serene, Crabd, maonic, others} that I am a part of, hence "us"
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Is that you nacho? "cause I missed you.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Welp, I'm here again, so let's continue while we have a moment or two of onthread sanity.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Lemme re-read that post and then go from there. Stubbs' newbie game (same one shadi was scum in) was pretty unique I thought. I think we can compare the two.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Okay yes I'm down with stubbs taking hawkie's seat since hawkie doesn't want it.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Let's tackle the difficult ones next. Stevie or BRO, your pick.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Aww, you always do the ISO. Fiiiiiine, I'll pull the metadive, but you gotta help if there's more than one bigger game.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:28 am

Post by KingCrabd »

What is this I don't even.

Well, I'm off to Anime Expo and other head is off to Pokemon TCG nationals.

@ MOD V/LA until Monday July 8th.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:35 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2071, Serene wrote:Every player that posted post-lynch is 100% confirmed town on the NEVERLYNCH list.
Any reason?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:02 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Well, I was about to say I was coming around to stevie being town, but then the past two pages or so happened. WTF?

TBH for now, I'm lynching from a pool of {Stevie, Hollywood, TMT} but I'm thinking my TMT read needs to be reset after pulling some light metaskims and seeing him get mislynched pretty much in every completed town game he has.

VOTE: stevie
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 am

Post by KingCrabd »

KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2261, Calcifer wrote:
In post 2171, KingCrabd wrote:Well, I was about to say I was coming around to stevie being town, but then the past two pages or so happened. WTF?

TBH for now, I'm lynching from a pool of {Stevie, Hollywood, TMT} but I'm thinking my TMT read needs to be reset after pulling some light metaskims and seeing him get mislynched pretty much in every completed town game he has.

VOTE: stevie
Cabd, how did metadiving go?
TMT staying in the lynchpool. Highly debating TSO read now.

Finally able to contact my other head, might be a bit of a wait while he catches up and syncs.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2263, Serene wrote:Oh look Calciscum is trying to make KingCrabd do his dirty work.
I don't know who you are, but you're making it very difficult for me to find scum, so if you could stop antitown stuff, that would be great. Work with me here, not against me.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2258, StevieT92 wrote:
It wasn't a reaction test.
What was it, then?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2267, Calcifer wrote:
In post 2265, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2263, Serene wrote:Oh look Calciscum is trying to make KingCrabd do his dirty work.
I don't know who you are, but you're making it very difficult for me to find scum, so if you could stop antitown stuff, that would be great. Work with me here, not against me.
I'd recommend ignoring him. Why is TMT staying in your lynchpool?
Because a deeper probe showed that as town he usually makes it to LYLO. So the only reason I had to take him out (that he seemed to be mislynched) was actually wrong, because skimming just had me reading day ones, not checking the ends of threads too. He usually gets ALMOST lynched as town, then scum leaves him alive to LYLO.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2270, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 2266, KingCrabd wrote:
What was it, then?
I joked about only signing up for this game if I got a daykill in the signup thread. It was a joke. I make jokes. I don't go reaction tests cause i'm not a fooking noob
And you thought it was a good idea to bring in a pre-game joke to day two of a game because....?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Hi nacho. I'm down for lynching him, yes.
Pedit: Ffery thinks the same I see.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Rift, yesterday you called bulba's nero vote a bus. With nero's townflip, I see you voted bulba again. Can you explain what changed/what didn't change?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2279, Calcifer wrote:
In post 2276, KingCrabd wrote:Rift, yesterday you called bulba's nero vote a bus. With nero's townflip, I see you voted bulba again. Can you explain what changed/what didn't change?
that was syryana
Notice I said "rift" not "ffery"
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2297, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 2288, Serene wrote:
In post 2286, Zdenek wrote:Deal.
VOTE: Stevie

scum.
So you doubt the mason claim, then? This is New York, scum masons are not a thing here.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2271, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2270, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 2266, KingCrabd wrote:
What was it, then?
I joked about only signing up for this game if I got a daykill in the signup thread. It was a joke. I make jokes. I don't go reaction tests cause i'm not a fooking noob
And you thought it was a good idea to bring in a pre-game joke to day two of a game because....?
Still waiting on this too.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:34 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2299, KingCrabd wrote:

scum.
So you doubt the mason claim, then? This is New York, scum masons are not a thing here.
The fact that this has gone ignored upsets me greatly.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2358, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 2357, KingCrabd wrote:

scum.
The fact that this has gone ignored upsets me greatly.
That was his last post. Are you thinking he saw your question and NY info?
Maybe, we'll never know for sure. Either way it needs to be addressed in his next post.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:25 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2370, Serene wrote:
In post 2367, Serene wrote:#3 back, why the fuck can't we lynch Fenix again?
#1 here, Ankamius or Fenix both work, here's the steering wheel, have a blast!
In post 2371, Serene wrote:#2 here, turning the reins over to #3 for awhile since we promised him blood
This ought to be good....
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2376, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 2367, Serene wrote:No he's just trying to throw fucking dirt on us for sinister long term.

Typical scum response.

#3 back, why the fuck can't we lynch Fenix again? I know there are so many easy mislynches to roll through, but we GOT our trim the fat lynch out of the way with Nero.

Today its real scum like Cacifer or Fenix. My vote's for Fenix
I was all for Bulbafenex yesterday and my opinion is unchanged today. There has been very little appetite for his lynch, though. And you guys drifted away from his wagon. :/
I'm starting to think scum here (being fenix). I was not all gung ho about it yesterday (because mac replacing out does not a scumcase make) but it looks worse and worse today on its own. I'd be willing to give you my vote now.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 am

Post by KingCrabd »

But my vote stays put until stevie answers. It's an important question.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2382, Brian Hollywood wrote:Simple. My vote is on him and its not being removed.
This is horrible. You're voting for a town player and have no intent to make yourself useful?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:04 am

Post by KingCrabd »

scum.
Third time is the charm, stevie. How about you actually address this instead of selectively answering me?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2426, Ankamius wrote: Dramonic's vote on Calcifer feels off. Minor point.
So do you doubt the mason claim then? I feel like a broken record here yeesh.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:58 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Thirdkoopa claims to have been current up to page 50 when he made that post. Issue is, the mason claim was on page 45, and pages 45-50 were pretty much entirely centered around the mason claim discussion. Scum isn't bothering to read the entire thread.

VOTE: thirdkoopa

Will get to the other stuff asked of me/etc in a few.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Back. Catching up, etc. Hey serene, I'm pretty sure I know who your third head is, so hi there. Also very cool to get to play with KBO, liked your style since watching goonies.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2897, Serene wrote:
In post 2893, KingCrabd wrote:Hey serene, I'm pretty sure I know who your third head is, so hi there.
then please kindly keep it to yourself

this is the real reason we didn't reveal our heads--- not because of fear of lynch (because lol i get mislynched like literally once every five years and DGB rarely gets mislynched) but because all of us get killed off very quickly by scum

we didn't want them to say "SHIT! DGB, KURIBO AND XXX? KILL THAT SHIT NOW"
Ze lips. Ze are sealed.

Also, fun game to play. ISO ank and search for the term "T S O" or "thirdkoopa" and you will note that besides the recent vote, the last mention of them was around post 300 in this thread.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:14 am

Post by KingCrabd »

I'm here. Did a skim of thirdkoopa's posted-in topics. Note the join date? He's got 3 or 4 completed games, I'm not buying this act for a second.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Screw waiting for their claim.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thirdkoopa

Goodbye, scum.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

Post by KingCrabd »

I like my hammers of scum like I like my fruit: not yet ripened, and green as fuck.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:10 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Mod will lock this soon since you're dead. So if you are town, stop sitting there with your WTF face and reads. Now. ASAP.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:12 am

Post by KingCrabd »

What happened is I hammered scum.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3075 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Not just any hammer either. ENHANCED HAMMER bitches

KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3077 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 am

Post by KingCrabd »

He doesn't want to risk outing his scum buddies is all. Will patiently await the mod. Koopa if you're town this is your last call to post your reads before you die. But then again, I don't think you are so whatever.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 am

Post by KingCrabd »

KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3080 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Although let's be fair, ultra pro sleeves are vastly inferior to the japanese ones.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Wow, koopa, you really did go silent. When you get to hell, tell them cabd sent you, because kuribo was busy that day.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:31 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Official pokemon art imported form Japan or bust (Too bad empoleon/Terrakion died as a legit deck concept, I miss it)
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 am

Post by KingCrabd »

...Fuck.

Well, reads ASAP please.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3093 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Attention dumbasses. That hammer was fake as fuck. I was already on your wagon. Thank you for being town, thirdkoopa.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:42 am

Post by KingCrabd »

UNVOTE: thirdkoopa
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3098 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3099, Cabd wrote:Yeah. It was totally 120% fake. I was already voting you, so by unvoting and re-voting, my post had no ACTUAL affect on you.
Sorry, this was me. Quoting for ISO
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3102 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Pretty sure rift was playing along but ank, stubs, etc totally feel for it hook line and sinker.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3107 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Honestly I didn;t think it was gonna work what with my post being like..... three psots below the official vote count. BUt hey.

Also lol at fenix's "PL crabd" thing. You're a decent enough player that I would have expected you to recgonize the play.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3112 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:51 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3111, dramonic wrote:That play went way over my head, mostly because I didn't expect crabd to have enough brainpower to make it <.<
Says the kid too lazy to play the game instead of coasting on a mason status.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Whatever happens, we should probably give a list to shoot from. If there's only one target listed, scum can simly let vig shoot town if they recognize that. A tiny list, however, introduces some varience.

I think it's time for another rift townbloc meeting. Now featuring thirdkoopa.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3118 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3083, KingCrabd wrote:When you get to hell, tell them cabd sent you, because kuribo was busy that day.
For the record, I've always wanted to be able to say this.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3120 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Townbloc. It's where super cool town players that super cooly town-read each other convene. You're invited.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

I joyfully await serene's response to this entire event, for the record. I expect to laugh again, serene.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3129, Ankamius wrote:My memory being shit.

UNVOTE: DOMO
VOTE: TMTOLMEIOMSODMLKF
uh........

What?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (isolation #144) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3191, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3099, Cabd wrote:Yeah. It was totally 120% fake. I was already voting you, so by unvoting and re-voting, my post had no ACTUAL affect on you.
Copycat
Love you too buddy.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3212 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 am

Post by KingCrabd »

So speaking of fakehammer play...

Fakehammer came in at 3066.

Rift immediately catches on in 3067 and plays along.

Stubbs falls for it in 3071.

Ank fell for it in 3072.

Marquis... sidelined it in 3076. Not sure if he fell for it or not by this post.

Cephrir starts playing along in 3078.

Ank randomly posts "reads" in 3083; thinking the day was about to end.

Thirdkoopa TOTALLY falls for it in 3085

In 3088 bulba goes straight for the PL. Not "oh shit day is ending here are my reads" but "omg lynch Crabd tomorrow on policy" Priorities, eh?

I break the gambit in 3093 after finally laughing myself onto the floor.

So what did the gambit do to my reads?

Well, thirdkoopa is town as fuck now. And my last misgivings on the bulbafenix wagon are gone. Town would have been running to post reads and thoughts in case of NK, not setting up an easy PL for the next day.

So one of {ank, fenix} dies now. That looked so forced and fake from ank.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3217 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3214, Baby Spice wrote:Fooled me too, but I got to it late.

Anyway, this is the post I was thinking of as a pr result soft claim:
In post 2781, StevieT92 wrote:Orcinus definitely is not scum, guys.
What the fuck? Why would you highlight this?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3231 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

ITT team xeno totally outs all the meta examples they were using but were not allowed to talk about.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3233 (isolation #148) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3225, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3223, Calcifer wrote:Ffery I'm growing bored of protecting Stevie. That townread is getting stale.
Several townreads are beyond their sell by date.
I guess we need another meeting, don't we?

Hey nacho/mastin talk shadi to meh.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3236 (isolation #149) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

So it's more policy than a scumread? Or you see scum there, too?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3252 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Guys the xenoblade forum is over in Theme park, not new York.

As much as I love happy reunions, we do have a game to play here kthnx.

Rift, obvious the townbloc has hella shifted. Who you thinking? Because at this point we really ought to get this scrambled mess of a town in order again.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (isolation #151) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Rift:

You-me-orci-bro-thirskoopa-serene-maonic. Any objections?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (isolation #152) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Explain marquis because that CC looked like shit too. The replace out seemed off too. Like "oh I fucked up herpaderpderp I give up"
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (isolation #153) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Also did you see the whole "hey guys look I think I found a PR that doesn't even have a majority wagon" post or are we ignoring that?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Rift:
In post 3217, KingCrabd wrote:

KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3284 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3278, Ankamius wrote:Me investigating someone I can't get a read on in game is a bad idea, apparently

Who would have thought.
In post 3279, Ankamius wrote:BTW why is claiming right after Koopa did bad, exactly? I'm pretty sure everyone would be even more pissed off if I was nightkilled N2 without giving any hints whatsoever of my target.
Why me, ATE, why me? Can't even keep their story straight, heh.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (isolation #156) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3272, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3270, KingCrabd wrote:Rift:
In post 3217, KingCrabd wrote:

I chalked that up to VI. hell if I'd ever post something like that as scum.

You think scum-BS would post that?
No I mean it should be on syr's "I don't care what their damn role PM says, these fucks ain't makin it to LyLo" list. We (town and losing scumteam from xeno) learned that the hard way with metal sonic.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3289 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Correction, it's the SYR way of saying policy. Or just put them on the "hey vig here's a list of names, shoot randomly from it" list, because like..... I dunno I think it's a good idea. Give vig five or six names, they shoot randomly from that. Not just "hey vig shoot X only"
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

{spice, ank, bulba, Hollywood, maonic, stevie} maybe?

Both the townreads in that list have a positive utility to their death. Maonic immediately 120% confotowns serene and proves the mason claim that some people seem to be doubting. Spice because metal sonic all over again.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

So who are we lynching then? Bulba?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (isolation #160) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Well given orci's usual speed we're gonna be here all week. Since serene is sleeping or something, let's reopen the file on some of the nulls?

Like shadi. Let's see if his townie points card is due for renewal or not.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

You really love fucking up quote tags, don't you?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Let's try this.

VOTE: Bulbafenix
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3348 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3347, Marquis wrote:as my final act I might as well just end it now
UNVOTE:
VOTE: BulbaFenix
gg no re
Allow me to translate:
Hey guys look at all that towncred crabd got for that fakehammer. I'll try it too in such a dumbass fashion that it'll never work. Like how about when instead of the guy being at L-1, when he's at fucking L-3 and the entire town is inactive. That makes me town too, right? Hopefully my scumteam can forgive me and my replacement can have a shot at flying under the radar. And it lets Bulbafenix fix their fakehammer reputation this time
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3350 (isolation #164) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3349, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Okay hi firstly actually you copied me for that fake hammer tech >:[
Yeah, and you copied it from the players before you. My point is, it's not effective past the first use, especially not when it's done so laughably wrong. It was a blatant attempt for towncred.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3374 (isolation #165) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

3364 is faked and there's something glaringly wrong with it. Free internet cookie for the first person to notice.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3379 (isolation #166) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Close but no cigar, Kuribo.

Control+F his big post for "orci" and then go pull orci's ISO.

Now tell me why orci isn't in the "verbally pushing my wagon" list?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (isolation #167) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3478, Baby Spice wrote:For some reason I'm only getting three posts then huge blank space for the last few pages.
Don't worry you're not missing much. Serene says vote Bulbafenix.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3481 (isolation #168) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3453, Shadi1337 wrote:What's going on? Oh just Serene spamming again, cya tomorrow.
For fuck's sake...

This isn't the super involved and motivated town shadi I knew.

Hey vig, free addition to your viglist.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (isolation #169) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Pretty sure that was hammer.

Bulba, if you're on, and you're town, anything else to say?

Also metal sonic needs to discuss his claim before night hits, preferrably.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3512 (isolation #170) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:11 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3510, Rift Adrift wrote:I am in favor of shooting any of (Brian Hollywood, Shadi, Stevie, TMT, Marquis/MS)
Seconded.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3514 (isolation #171) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:13 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Well, that just leaves metal sonic I guess....

Come on, metal boy, we have talking to do.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3516 (isolation #172) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 am

Post by KingCrabd »

Nacho I see you posting elsewhere. Get in here before the lock.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3520 (isolation #173) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:28 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3518, BulbaFenix wrote:Also, Crabd, I'm pretty sure Calcifer is scum.

-Bulba
So your scumlist is {ceph, calc, metalsonic} and who else?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3523 (isolation #174) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:43 am

Post by KingCrabd »

So {domo, ceph, calc, metalsonic}?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (isolation #175) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:52 am

Post by KingCrabd »

I get stubbs but why zdenek? He's been a pretty solid townread of mine all game.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (isolation #176) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Metal sonic, where are you buddy?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3537 (isolation #177) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3536, Shadi1337 wrote:Is Bulba -1?
He's lynched and he's vengekilling you.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3539 (isolation #178) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

I mean seriously shadi, this isn't you. This is scum shadi. Accept your death like a man.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3541 (isolation #179) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Bulba, just use your vengekill instead. Save the vig the shot.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3544 (isolation #180) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

I know it was hard to pick between shadi and metal sonic, but I think you made the right choice.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3548 (isolation #181) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

It is. And shadi's silence tells me we made the right choice.

Better to let metal sonic's tracker claim play out, it'll sort itself.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3555 (isolation #182) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Shadi's total flake is pretty telling too. Looks like it went stale AND crumbled, eh?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (isolation #183) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Well, we lynched bulba and he vengekilled shadi.

Reads before the lock, please?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3560 (isolation #184) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Because I mean... Bulba is calling you scum and I really don't want that to be true.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3565 (isolation #185) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3563, Shadi1337 wrote:Wait so I'll die? I'm a bit confused, oh well didn't expect to die R1.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... %28role%29

Please out your last thoughts, if you're town.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3571 (isolation #186) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Also calc, any disagreement with the shooting list rift drafted up?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3572 (isolation #187) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3570, Shadi1337 wrote:Town:
Rift
Domo
Kingcrabd
Stubbs

Scum:
Stevie
Third
Goat
Thirdkoopa
TNT
The goat
Calc recently landed here as well
Dramonic (as I'm that unsure about Serene I dno about Dramonic he hasn't been useful) - now that I die anyway, why do people retract votes @ mason claim? It's easily faked..

I guess.. (rest are a bit nullish)
You're not dead for real you dipshit, but why did it take the pressure of being "dead" to get you to post a goddamn reads list?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3577 (isolation #188) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Yeah. Fucking useless, but town shadi.

Please retract shadi from the kill list, thirdkoopa.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3578 (isolation #189) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Thanks for playing along, bulba.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (isolation #190) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

It's called a reaction test. You passed it. You're town so please stop being useless.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3584 (isolation #191) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

It's the same sort of thing as the fake hammer on thirdkoopa. We tricked you into thinking you were gonna die to gage your reaction. It's very effective when you fall for it.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (isolation #192) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3583, Shadi1337 wrote:OK.. I will try..
Please do. Given the amount of mislyches driven so far, we likely need all townies not named serene on board to actually work tomorrow.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3586 (isolation #193) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Well, only two, but both of them by serene so obviously serene's scumdar is shit and we need to hunt elsewhere.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (isolation #194) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Because he never claimed it? I just made shit up knowing you were skimming and not reading. He claimed plain vanilla townie prior to my post. He noticed what i was doing and played along. So did rift.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3591 (isolation #195) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Sigh. Go re-read the order of events. I sugguested it well before the word vengekill was in anybody elses' minds. He saw what I was playing at and followed along.
P-edit: Tell me about it. Two for two, suckers.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3596 (isolation #196) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Stevie flat out sitting back and watching is worse tho^
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (isolation #197) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3594, Serene wrote:Second off, I'm still waiting for metal to address his predecessor's claim

Yeah this needs to happen ASAP.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3618 (isolation #198) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3616, Cabd wrote:Modified version of rift's list, where I am personally:

Town

serene (masons)
dramonic (masons)
Thirdkoopa (reaction to fakehammer)
Shadi (meta, reaction to vengekill)

Leaning Town

Rift (meta)
orcinus_theoriginal (meta)
BROseidon (meta)
Zdenek (super protown play)
DOMO (meta)

Null

Calcifer (light lean scum, meta/timing)
Cephrir(not sure if him v bulba looks tvt or tvs, need to read again)
StubbsKVM (needs re-evaluation)
TMTOLBTWNTOF (needs re-metaing given recent game of his that finished)
The Goat (leaning light scum now)
Baby Spice - pending Ank flip or w/e

Leaning Scum

Ankamius - shady looking roleclaim, breadcrumbs
Brian Hollywood
StevieT92
Metal Sonic
This was me, sorry.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3621 (isolation #199) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Serene? Any chances of an updated reads list that has some harmony?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”