Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

...Kelly Chambers was
Xalxe
?
OF ALL PEOPLE
?

I was expecting xofelf, not Xalxe!
The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:29 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 107, xofelf wrote:Oh yellow, you should know by now I pretty much always play these. Exception being arkham of course. :P
Eh, the only thing that would give you away is your attitude, but Xalxe made me think of you when he was talking to me via my confessional.

I really didn't know Xalxe was like that, though.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:50 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Small break? Possible. How much? Not.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:42 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 140, Jal wrote:swyellowtail, you need to get in here and explain what the hell was up with your typing impairment plan and what exact outcome you expected.
I intended on typing like an idiot for the first part of the game, but I quickly realized that I'd get really awkward looks, especially from Thorian. So I ditched the plan altogether and went on as normal.

I
did
apologize in advance for doing this in my confessional, but as I said, it didn't exactly go very far.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:48 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Now, as for the game itself, I have to be the oddball and say this was probably a 4 on the fun factor. I don't really know, but I really felt uninfluenced to play throughout most of this game. Maybe it was because of intimidation, maybe it was because I didn't feel the need to play as much, I'm not entirely sure. It just felt a lot slower than some of the other games.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:42 am

Post by swyellowtail »

You and your hybrid posting.

Hydra. Not hybrid. Hydra.
...I don't acare.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:34 am

Post by swyellowtail »

By 500 points!

...No. Most likely by 10-25 points. Tops.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 191, D3f3nd3r wrote:I do have unending hatred for any challenges that require me to be creative, though.
You aren't alone.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:44 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Yes, but you have to realize there are some people out there that either suck at creativity (me), or just despise doing so altogether.

Not everyone is an artist/writer/musician/whatever.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 196, TS wrote:Creative challenges are the most enjoyable by far and also involve the least luck
This might be the case, but when other people are voting on your stuff, it can be either biased based (if they can grasp the differences between the other people) or just random in general.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 203, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 199, swyellowtail wrote:
In post 196, TS wrote:Creative challenges are the most enjoyable by far and also involve the least luck
This might be the case, but when other people are voting on your stuff, it can be either biased based (if they can grasp the differences between the other people) or just random in general.
Jacob Taylor
...Yes, that's who I was in the game. You just now noticed that?
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Nice page starter, too. :P

Return to “Social Game Archive”