Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:42 am

Post by Primate »

CPE actually had that "Innocent Killer" role in a game he modded. The target was a player who could send a PM to the mod, who would then confirm him as an innocent in-thread. Killer ended up being recruited by the scum, and the target was night-killed soon after, which was a shame. Ruined all the fun.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:05 am

Post by Primate »

I would make him the person with the ability to turn himself non-delusional. See how long it is before he targets himself.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #2) » Mon May 28, 2007 9:51 pm

Post by Primate »

You guys are rationalizing a pathological liar role far too much. Vote for Pooky because he's an alien. Offer people blatantly implausible rewards for carrying out your will. Fabricate evidence from real world sources that proves your accusations to be true in their entirety. Roleclaim different roles repeatedly, using each one to back up a specific aspect of your story. If your target gets lynched, the next day franticly insist you had nothing to do with his lynch, despite blatantly obvious written evidence to the contrary...etc...etc
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:18 am

Post by Primate »

Buffed SK. If vigcultist's target gets protected, then he gots himself a recruit.

EDIT: Really, really, really insane cop:- Receives Fish/Not-fish at random.

Paranoid cop:- Recieves "Out to get you".

Naive Cop:- If targets mafia, he lends them his gun.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:41 am

Post by Primate »

Replacer: Your replace target is XXXX. You win when this player is replaced.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:48 pm

Post by Primate »

Well, actually, you do have some control. I reckon I could make someone not want to be in a game with me if necessary.

The reason I like it is because it makes all those insults and all that swearing actually part of the game, and helps people realise that in a game, you shouldn't take any of that stuff seriously. The reason I dislike it is the obvious reason.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:38 am

Post by Primate »

Reminds me of this, from kains last mini. (this was actually in a real game)
I'm not going to bother phrasing it in a shorter way, but this was my role:

Emily the Seductive Part time College Student- you are one hot college girl grrrrrr grrrr grrrrrr!!!! Yes you are!Mmmm! The initiative for the sorority that you want to join is to get one of the missionaries sent home or at least transferred out of your city because of you. The only problem is all the ones that you have met so far are too strong to be seduced by you. Now you are searching for one that is weak and can be wooed by your tantalizing offers. During the day if you believe that you have found someone who is a LDS Missionary you have the option to seduce him during the nighttime. If you choose to do this and have successfully selected a missionary then the missionary will be transferred and you will follow him out of town (in other words you both are out of the game- the missionary has lost and you have won). If the person you have selected during the night time is not a Missionary you will reject him as you as so not interested; nothing negative will happen the first two times this happens. If you have not selected a missionary the third time you try you grow so frustrated that you will give up your quest of entering the sorority and you leave town for Vegas with this last person you selected. You were getting lonely and the third time is the charm after all. (You both are out of the game and have lost the game). If in the event that you attempt to seduce someone who is not seducible( this means that there is at least one person who cannot be seduced) then you will be so stunned that you were rejected that you will be silenced( POST RESTRICTED) down to 1 post( you can make it as long or short as you wish) including your vote for the upcoming mafia day. PM each night you wish to seduce. In your efforts to be so close to the missionaries it puts you at risk to be baptized. You have a 10% of baptism every weekend (night). Oh yeah and as a college student you probably should go to the town’s only bookstore everyday for some books. Each mafia day you choose to go to the bookstore you will read some Anti Mormon literature foisted upon you by the bookstore owner. By doing so it will eliminate that 10% chance of getting baptized during the night. PM me during the mafia day if you wish to go to the Bookstore. You win the game by successful seducing a missionary and becoming a member of the sorority you want to join so badly. You may not attempt to seduce during night zero. If day five dawns and you have not found a missionary then you are going to be denied admission into the sorority, therefore you will move to another college. Thus you leave town and the game ends for you in not a victory.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Primate »

You are a pro-town german sausage :V
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by Primate »

Man who has potato

You may, at any point during the game post

Catch the potato: XXXX
. You will swap roles with the player who you posted as XXXX. He may use this ability immediately after receiving the role.

Town.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by Primate »

Thok wrote:You are
Quagmire
. You don't read role PM's.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #10) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Primate »

Confirmed Townie

At any point, you may pm the mod, and the mod will confirm your alignment to the town.

You win with the town.

Mod note: Miller
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #11) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Primate »

And you should make it a daystart with every other living player as mafia together. That'd be pretty fun.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”