Newbie 1368 - Will there ever be a title? (GAME OVER)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 am

Post by enomis »

???. What core's case on me is 1
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 am

Post by homertve »

In post 868, Core_H86 wrote:eno's has a closed and targeted mind on syrana, considering the play with rach and his insistence to get rach to throw out a read on syrana i get the sense of a partnership wether it's onesided or not.
I see scum motivation in the direction of his play
1 stop the lynch of a lurker at L1 get a little town cred and a buddy
2jump to the closest band wagon (syrana)and push it to the lynch
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:10 am

Post by enomis »

So his argument is i am scum because i stop the lynch of a lurker at L1 to get a little town cred? And the rest of his case is fluff? Do you read it this way?

And if you do, do you think it's strong?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 am

Post by enomis »

Oh, and maybe the argument i am partnering Rach no matter if she is scum or town. If she is scum, i am partnering her because she's my scum buddy. If she is town, i am partnering her to get a buddy.

homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 am

Post by homertve »

I never said I think it's strong. That's why I'm not moving my vote from Rach to you yet. But I do think you are way over-defending her and doing it in a strange way.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:13 am

Post by enomis »

In post 929, homertve wrote:I never said I think it's strong. That's why I'm not moving my vote from Rach to you yet. But I do think you are way over-defending her and doing it in a strange way.
I would not be defending her if you all have valid points and can convince me she is scum.

So, Why is she scum? You seem to vote her instead of syr which is because you wanted to pressure her or smth?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:17 am

Post by enomis »

In post 725, homertve wrote:I don't like the situation we are in now:

[*] - Core didn't say a word in three days.
[*] - mothrax didn't say anything meaningful since this day began.
[*] - David is not answering my question.
[*] - Rach has a case against Syr solely for his meta.

It is quite impossible to draw conclusions as most players (four out of seven) say so little.

Grim, I agree with you, and since my vote on a player who might get replaced is not effective, I think I'll go for it.

UNVOTE: Core_H86
VOTE: RachMarie

Rach is at L-1. Please don't hammer without a good reason.
See above. Don't say i never read the game. I had skimmed abit here and here

homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:20 am

Post by homertve »

I wanted to pressure her, yes. However she didn't respond to that at all. For days and days. Which made her look even more suspicious in my eyes. Grim showed you examples of her behavior on other games at the same time she was silent here.
In post 931, enomis wrote:Don't say i never read the game. I had skimmed abit here and here
It's not enough.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 am

Post by enomis »

In post 932, homertve wrote:I wanted to pressure her, yes. However she didn't respond to that at all. For days and days. Which made her look even more suspicious in my eyes. Grim showed you examples of her behavior on other games at the same time she was silent here.
In post 931, enomis wrote:Don't say i never read the game. I had skimmed abit here and here
It's not enough.
So you never thought about the examples i gave?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:23 am

Post by enomis »

Actually nvm, i realise we are going more and more into ongoing game discussion.

Just tell me if you did think about them.

homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:31 am

Post by homertve »

Yes, I did, and I didn't find them convincing. Grim's examples was far more convincing.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:36 am

Post by enomis »

In post 935, homertve wrote:Yes, I did, and I didn't find them convincing. Grim's examples was far more convincing.
I have no idea why you find Grim's examples far more convincing than mine. Because both are actual facts that happened and i don't get why grim's examples were far more convincing?

Calm down and decide, are you using evidence to fit your reads?

homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 am

Post by homertve »

Calm down? Why do you need to tell me to calm down? Did I do anything that gave you any reason to think I'm agitated or something?

Regardless, I don't think we can speak about those examples since they are about ongoing games (Correct me if I'm wrong), So I can't answer your question.
homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:44 am

Post by homertve »

Enomis, at this point, can you give me a full read on everybody?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 887, Majiffy wrote:On page 14 so far.

Scum
{
Candillan
, LnGrrrR, imkingdavid}
Town
{
RachMarie
, Grim,
Syryana, Ravenpaw
}
Bolded are stronger.

Missing someone, not sure which slot it is. Also Cand you mentioned having a completed town game; can I see that, please?
I'll finish my re-read when I get home tonight.
I am mildly disappointed that this post did not contain "Vote: syranasergistbad".
In post 899, Majiffy wrote:Uhhh what the fuck happened at the end of d1. There
was
plenty of support for a Syr wagon, David and Rach both claimed preference for a Syr lynch over an LGR lynch and yet... quickwagon?

Both of you have a lot of explaining to do ASAP.
How the hell did you get from ^ that (also includes your prior reads list):
In post 901, Majiffy wrote:Ok my final reads are such:
I have strong
town
reads on
Homer, Eno.

I have weak
town
reads on
Grim, Rach.
(Note: Associatives will condemn either one of these players as scum depending on different flips)
I have a weak
scum
read on
Core.

I have a strong
scum
read on
Syryana.

VOTE: Syryana

I'm heading out to go get intoxicated. Peace.
To ^ this? And you even spelled my name right while voting? You must be scum.
In post 905, Majiffy wrote:Syr is scum from vote hopping, jumping opportunistically on wagons.

Rach is still slightly town because I have experience with reading her. However her play has been troublesome so she has moved from strong town to just barely leaning town; I have associative tells with certain players that will better discern her alignment.
I would love to know two things:
1) Where you got vote hopping/opportunism from
2) What gave you a strong townread on Rach in the first place?
In post 918, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 827, Syryana wrote:I disapprove of your avatar change, scum. And you have seen nothing of spite yet.
VOTE: Enomis
Syryana, care to explain your move away from the RachMarie wagon on to the enomis one? Is enomis a stronger scumread for you, or do you just think his wagon will get more support?
My enomis vote was a troll to start with. It became more serious when he failed the shit out of the reaction testing. Rest assured, if someone votes for Rach I will quickhammer the shit out of it.

Scum is in {Rach, enomis, Majiffy}.
In post 923, enomis wrote:Dunnoe? Because i get the feeling Syr is trolling me and pretending not to get my argument because he is good enough to get me.
I am trolling you. Or I was. Do you know why?
In post 936, enomis wrote:
In post 935, homertve wrote:Yes, I did, and I didn't find them convincing. Grim's examples was far more convincing.
I have no idea why you find Grim's examples far more convincing than mine. Because both are actual facts that happened and i don't get why grim's examples were far more convincing?

Calm down and decide, are you using evidence to fit your reads?
He seems pretty calm to me. The semantics argument is silly.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:06 am

Post by enomis »

1. Grimgroove - leaning town
3. homertve - leaning scum
6. Core_H86 - Not sure
7. Syryana (SE) - leaning scum
8. majiffy (SE) - Not sure
9. RachMarie (IC) - leaning scum

homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 am

Post by homertve »

So you have three people leaning scum. Of those three, who do you find the most scummiest? and why?
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:16 am

Post by enomis »

In post 941, homertve wrote:So you have three people leaning scum. Of those three, who do you find the most scummiest? and why?
You. Because i find it weird that you decide to use one side of evidence (Grim) but not the other(mine). Basically, you just say Rach is suspicious for posting in other threads but not in here. When i gave you the example of why she didn't only not post in here, you find the other one more convincing. I have a feeling you are just sheeping the majority.

homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:24 am

Post by homertve »

You are trying to drag me into talking about ongoing games. I'm not going to do that. I'll just say this:

The examples you gave weren't good. At those games she did post game-related-posts at the same time she was silent here.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 am

Post by enomis »

Fk. It is so hard to say why you were wrong because i can't specifically discuss about the points in ongoing game.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:31 am

Post by enomis »

Lets phrase this the other way, since you believe she avoids the thread so much, do you think it is scummy. What scum motivation do you think she has to lurk when other people put her on L1?

homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 am

Post by homertve »

That's for her to explain. She didn't even try.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:34 am

Post by enomis »

In post 946, homertve wrote:That's for her to explain. She didn't even try.
You think she's scummy for lurking. You must have a reason?

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 940, enomis wrote:1. Grimgroove - leaning town
3. homertve - leaning scum
Hmm.
What's the difference between me and homertve? We're both pushing the same wagon for the same reasons.
homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:54 am

Post by homertve »

If there was a wagon on me, and I was on L-1, and I couldn't post here, I wouldn't behave the way she did. She had to either replace herself (no, that crap about replacing IC is not valid) or at least try to explain herself. It's weird to say the least. Even now, after she did have some content, she is not trying to explain her blunt oversight of the state she were in (L-1, for a long time).

Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”