The Mole: Wie is de Mol 2014!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Effulgence
Effulgence
Townie
Effulgence
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:44 am

Post by Effulgence »

Yeah, I've been following it; A lot of the contestants are really annoying and them insisting on sabotaging to attain suspicion upon themselves is frustrating to watch.

Spoiler:
I'm fairly confident that the mole is one of Erin, Aisha and Hillal.
Effulgence
Effulgence
Townie
Effulgence
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Effulgence »

In post 5, Blackberry wrote:
Spoiler:
My #1 suspect is Hillal although I've seen other forums where everyone else is confident it isn't him. Erin is my #2 suspect. If it isn't one of those 2 - I will be surprised. Alex was originally my top suspect but he's gone down quite a bit.

The only reason I've ruled out Aisha is because of "Mozzies quiz info" that Sam gave her. Ally would surprise me the most.

I really don't think it's Nick because he made a coded journal which is something I did (as a non-mole player) when I played in real life once so people couldn't read what I wrote -- but this is something conceivable for the Mole to do to trick people... Although it was very impractical and I kept forgetting what my codes were
Spoiler:
Yeah, I'd be most shocked if it was Ally too, she's just an overly passionate contestant. Alex's suspicion of Sam and the way he treated him on the tightrope and in the exemption-chain challenge feels very legitimate and I think the way he's taking control is natural so I'd be surprised if it was him. Shaun isn't the mole, flat out no way, too many things he's done don't mesh with it. I don't think it's Nick for similar reasoning to you.

Kerries someone that's 'in-limbo' for me too, a lot of the time her reaction to things (For instance the library exemption-type challenge) really felt awkward and contrived and she'd fit in what the mole editing would want ie. "Most trusted player being the mole" even though I don't really get why she's being trusted to begin with. Oh and your point about Aishia not being the mole due to Mozzie's answers makes sense but the thing is I think Sam could easily have lied?
Effulgence
Effulgence
Townie
Effulgence
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Effulgence »

Spoiler:
Sad that Alex left, he was my favourite contestant by far.

I'd have done Sam's idea in the challenge (ie. Smashing all of the personal benefits) since it's optimal to increase money in the pot an it's also optimal to prevent others from potentially attaining an advantage over you. Kind of surprised that people didn't understand that and got mad at Ally, really the argument that she's being selfish is shit considering for her 'turn' she asked for money in the pot and nothing for her.

I agree that Hillall town-told so to speak during the episode and happy rule him out now. I think Erins odds of being the mole increase a lot and I'm not sure what to make of Aishia anymore? I'd probably say it's either Erin or Kerrie right now (Seriously why are people ruling her out?)

Return to “General Discussion”