animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'll admit I played terribly. Like absolutely terribly terrible.

But it's my first game in forever so yeah. That said, congrats Snakes! I was so close to splitting my votes to Snakes and Jal, but it just didn't happen. The funny part is that Snakes' game reminded me of Nyalite's from MES, and Nyalite was in the finale.
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Nich, you can't get around me! I knew you were Batman!

That said, I'm honored that you picked me to be your "moderator".
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 59, mallowgeno wrote:Ani, you were my partner? LOL
Apparently so. I should've guessed it was you.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 72, Nyalite wrote:
In post 50, animorpherv1 wrote:The funny part is that Snakes' game reminded me of Nyalite's from MES, and Nyalite was in the finale.

As a Nyalite I find that offensive. =/
I'm sorry <3

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 84, Jal wrote:Felt DV and Phantasm should have gotten more votes on this one and surprised they didn't.

I do think Snakes brought up why DV shouldn't have won very well - his early game was amazing, but his late game was pretty bad - overall, I'm hardly surprised by the fact that he got very few votes, as I'm pretty sure most players look mainly at the merge.

As for Phantasm, she pissed off a lot of people, so yeah. And I couldn't help but not think of her as your lackey, so once again, hardly surprised.

And I agree with Shii, Jal would have won if she made it to the finale on a regular season.
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I do understand that Phantasm was hardly a lackey, and I knew that exiting the vote, but it looked terribly like it - if what you're saying is true, and you set up most of the mistrust in the rounds prior, then she would have been following your lead, and that's what I was assuming on.

EDIT: I wasn't intentionally playing both sides. When I start up an alliance, that tends to be everyone I talk to - my alliance. I knew that if I wanted to win this, I'd have to diversify myself. It just ended up going horribly.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I didn't say that Ivy perfectly reminded me of Liara, but there were definite elements there that reminded me of you. I didn't see it in Scarecrow, funnily enough.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 103, Nyalite wrote:I was hoping you'd give me more credit for finishing what you started =/
I'll admit that when literally everyone voted against me, I was pretty mad, so threw most of my conventions out the window.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 106, Jal wrote:Should have went for the BM/BB vote right away. It was there waiting for you and I didn't care what Alfred wanted to vote for. Interestingly enough, I heard a lot of Huntress/PHantasm going down at first.
The funny thing is, I was trying to protect BB, because I was confident that BB would vote with me.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:19 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 136, notscience wrote:Also what's a chansey gambit?
Pretending your a new player when you're really not - See Xalxe playing as Chansey in Survivor: Seafoam Islands as to where it started.

EDIT: He won the game using that gambit, too.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:09 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

xof was bestmod.

Return to “Social Game Archive”