Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Jal »

Grats everyone. Fun game. Should have known you were Ace, Mala. It all makes sense now.

One day Ra we will pair up together and actually work on a good alliance.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Jal »

You have a type, Mala.

Robin leaving hurt us all. It hurt us all.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Jal »

Your typing style. It's so.. Mala.

I blame my writing of speeches in S:ME, moving out, and then getting married for the duration of this game for randomly sucking at pms at times.

I guessed Shiva as a skanky Blastoide, but then chickened out on it when I had to guess players because Shiva swore.

Felt DV and Phantasm should have gotten more votes on this one and surprised they didn't.

Those little love notes between TS and Snakes... urgh. How... do people for that urgh. It was too obvious who each were. urgh urgh.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Jal »

When someone on the internet is going on about being a woman and wanting to be with you: they probably aren't and they don't.

I was sitting there going, "yeah hey guys, I might be the only actual woman here."
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Jal »

Overall, I thought Phantasm played the best game. Had power in the first merge and always held onto it. She also used strategy pretty well. I don't know what happened in this game other than gifs that had people dislike her, but I didn't see the rudeness others saw. I also know that others were being an ass to her when they didn't need to be such as Orc and Snakes towards the end. She is as blunt as KA but swears a little.

I don't know if Huntress should have won, but I think she had some better responses to things and she had more control in merge (it's in my confessional though).

Phantasm also wasn't a lackey, but it's difficult to see that when not in the game long.

Also, mister schemer, your reasoning for dissing the Jalinator was interesting considering your back and forth gameplay.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Jal »

Didn't think I played a Liara game. Liara was sneaky. I was sneaky until the Shiva vote and then shit hit the fan and I said screw it all I'm going hard core.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Jal »

Should have went for the BM/BB vote right away. It was there waiting for you and I didn't care what Alfred wanted to vote for. Interestingly enough, I heard a lot of Huntress/PHantasm going down at first.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Jal »

Also, totally forgot to post the gif I wanted to:

I loved big brother, for obvious reasons.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Jal »

The one thing I'll say is, I never thought of merge and what was happening as going "back and forth." Back and forth between what and whom? It stopped being a Cyan vs Pink and a Green vs Red game long ago and most especially after Shiva was eliminated. I never thought of Deadshot and Ra as any perspective tribe colors either. Deadshot especially had doomed himself in second merge by being discovered who he was and that he brushed off Black Bat (from my perspective). There was a core voting "alliance" (never spoken) at that point between Huntress, Phantasm, Scarecrow and mostly Ivy and Red Hood except for that F7 deal. So other than Red Hood being voted out when it was down to all five of us, every one going out was just not involved anyway.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Jal »

You can't deny you were an ass this game my fair orcy. You didn't get eliminated because you were sweet and innocent. When you're able to counter Mala's niceness and got eliminated, I dunno man.

Return to “Social Game Archive”