Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #129 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Chevre »

Teaming up with mallowgeno <3
Teaming up with notscience <3
Teaming up with Malakittens (kind of) <3
Teaming up with kloud1516/xofelf hydra <3

But overall this game makes me want to vomit? Like it was just so crazayyy and makes me really doubt myself. Like especially the fact that Jal, Nyalite, and Snakes were all in the finals AGAIN, but then I look at it and I'm like wow there actually must be some skill to this crazy game. Some skill which I do not possess.

Off to read the early Spectator/Mod confessionals where I am fawned over before I become invisible <3
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #135 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Chevre »

In post 130, DeasVail wrote:I might have more to say later, but congrats Ivy on the win!

KA, I'm sorry, I was just too attached to Deadshot. Otherwise I'm sure we would have been great together. I think you played better than you have previously, so if you ever get the urge to play again, I'd love it if you did.

Jal!!! For some reason I thought you were Shiva, but Scarecrow makes complete sense now. I'm glad our relationship was different from usual this game, and thought you played amazingly as usual. :)
In post 129, Chevre wrote:Like especially the fact that Jal, Nyalite, and Snakes were all in the finals AGAIN
:cry:
Don't be sad! I wasn't discounting you, I mean after all I did give most of my votes to you! <3
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be

Return to “Social Game Archive”