Open 521: Jungle Republic (Alright. We'll call it a draw)

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Open 521: Jungle Republic (Alright. We'll call it a draw)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Open 521: Jungle Republic

Enter the Loony Bin

Moderator: Lord Mhork

Inmates Clinging Tenuously to Insanity:

BOOMSHAKALAKA***
DoctorPepper
Gnomeo *
Alduskkel
Smoker
Elleheathen**
TrumpetKing ***
Aeronaut**
LlamaFluff

In "Solitary":

ferretlover
Vanilla Townie
Lynched Day One

TheFuzzyLogic99
Vanilla Townie
Killed Night One

1baldeagle1
Mafia Goon
Lynched Day Two
[/b]
Klick **
TheIrishPope
Vanilla Townie
Killed Night Two

KrazyEyeKilla7
Mafia Goon
Lynched Day Three

theaceofspades *
Town Seer
Killed Night Three

Shadi1337
Om of the Nom***
Shattered Viewpoint
Werewolf Lynched Day Four

Yggdra Union
Vanilla Townie
Killed Night Four

Inmates who have left on their own volition and through no outside modly influence:

No one. Let's keep it that way.

Mhorkham Asylum, perched on the the hills far on the outskirts of Mhorkville, opposite from Mhork Manor, has always been the leading institution for the criminally (and generally) insane. At least it was until Baron von Mhork and Mayor Mhork were both brutally murdered by the Mhorkville Mafia. Who especially could forget the gruesome massacre that occurred only a few years early when suburban warfare broke out? It was after that tragedy that Mhorkham Asylum was closed to the general public. It was supposedly shut down forever, but the Mafia began using it for its more...eccentric ex leaders.

Each of you controlled the Mob before you were removed for various reasons, yet you are all past that and enjoying a proper relaxation with plenty of morphine, burly orderlies, and a panic room for each of you. It was a lovely Tuesday evening and you were all winding down from your intense game of Bingo when the loudspeaker burst into life.
The Loudspeaker wrote: Attention. Attention! May I have your attention please? Thank you. This is your Chief Warden Mhork. I regret to inform you all that I am currently being held against my will by two very large, very hairy thugs ordering me to hand over the keys to all the cells. As per their instructions all orderlies have vacated the premises and I am about to do the same. They have decided to play a game with you all, and you all
do
so enjoy your games, don't you? Ah...

Oh right! The game. The there are twelve of you left, including the thugs. If you can kill them during the day, they will not be able to kill you during the night. Best of luck to you all and best wishes from Hawaii.

Aloha!
The loudspeaker goes quiet. Each of you walks from your rooms into the mess hall. The power has been cut and it's dark. Only a few small windows have not been boarded, letting in the beams of daybreak. If you wish to survive and finally escape the asylum, all you need to do is vote correctly. Will you be able to find these brutal thugs?
Last edited by Lord Mhork on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 am, edited 18 times in total.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Jungle Republic
is a 12-player setup featuring a werewolf faction that possesses a night kill and a mafia faction that does not.

The roles are as follows:
Mafia Goons

Werewolves

Town Seer

Vanilla Townies

The special mechanics rules are as follows:
-The mafia
DO NOT
possess a night kill
-Seer receives results in Werewolf or Not Werewolf
-
Note the special endgame rules:

--The mafia or the werewolves win if they make up a full majority of the living players OR if they make up half and at least one protown role remains.
--If mafia and werewolves ever make up equal numbers with no protown players left, the mafia wins.
--The mafia wins if a day begins with 1 mafia goon, 1 werewolf, and 1 protown role.

The PMs are as follows:
Hello,
[Name]
, and welcome to the loony bin! You are a
Mafia Goon
. You and your partners,
[Name]
and
[Name]
, quickly bonded together when you each realized neither of the others was crazy either. You were either locked up because you were a threat to those in control or threateningly incompetent, but in any event you are not insane. In fact you hate all of these drooling idiots and would love to see them all dead. Not that you would want to soil your hands actually killing anyone, but how hard can it be to manipulate this voting game and outlast the thugs?

Abilities:

-Factional Communication: During the Night Phase you may communicate with your partners
here
-During the Day you can talk, think, and vote.

Win Condition:

-You win when at least half the living players are mafia, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Hello,
[Name]
Werewolf
. You and your partner
[Name]
were born extremely hairy and with a passion for all things lunar. Now when the mood strikes you (along with a few helpful moonbeams) you let a primal inner rage take over to kill whichever victim you have trapped beforehand. You took control of the asylum to imitate the Hunt as best you could in the form of a voting game. Can you prove your prowess to best the voting game and strategically use your bloodthirst to vanquish the rest of the inmates?

Abilities:

-Factional Communication: During the Night Phase you may communicate with your partner
here
-Factional Kill: At Night you or your partner may kill another player. Please PM with the name of your target and the player performing the kill.

Win Condition:

-You win when at least half the living players are werewolves and one pro-town role remains, or when werewolves make up a full majority of the town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Hello,
[Name]
Town Seer
. You lead the mob during the assault on Mhork Manor and seeing the ghost of Baron von Mhork touched you profoundly. Afterward you swore never to kill again and were placed in Mhorkham because you insisted that the Ghost would speak to you, help you divine the future, and read a person's true nature. The hairy thugs gave you an idea: perhaps you could use your new gift to pay back for your earlier sins and convince the Ghost to give you peace. Can you harness the Ghost's whispers, win the hairy thugs' game, and escape the asylum?

Abilities:

-Each night you may investigate another player by PMing me your target's name. You will get results in either Werewolf or Not Werewolf.

Win Condition:

-You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one pro town player remains.
Hello,
[Name]
Vanilla Townie
. You once lead the mob at some point in your life before you suffered a psychotic break. Or depression got the best of you. Or the voices went a step too far with the bunny. In any event, Mhorkham became your home. You loved Mhorkham and all its idiosyncratic charm, but now that time has passed. The outside world is calling to you and the hairy thugs and their game is the perfect escape. All you have to do is find them and them and kill them. EASY! Can you win the game and make your way out of the asylum and back into civilization?

Abilities:

Win Condition:

-You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one pro town player remains.
All flavor is original and for my amusement only. It has no bearing on the game.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

The Rules

Inspired and adapted from many, many different rule lists.[/align]

Article I- General Rules

Subsection A: Ethics of the Game

-i.
All site rules apply.
Read them. Follow them. Live them.
-ii. This is first and foremost a game. As such, the primary goal is to have fun.
-iii. This is first and foremost a game. As such, the secondary goal is to play to win. Always play to your win condition as outlined in your role PM.
-iv. You may not quote your Role PM. At all. You also may not quote any Mod to Player communication or any other outside communication be in PM, QuickTopic, or other.
--That being said, paraphrasing is, of course, just fine.
-v. The use of encryption, invisible text, hidden messages in tags, very small text, or anything along those lines is strictly prohibited.
--This falls under cheating and will be dealt with by a strict and harsh judgement.
-vi. If you somehow find a way to edit or delete posts in thread, you may NOT do so unless given EXPLICIT permission by me.
-vii. Do not pretend like I have edited your post. Don't do it.
--This falls under impersonating the moderator and will be dealt with by a strict and harsh judgement.
-viii. That being said, do NOT try to impersonate me.
This is my color. Do not touch it.

-ix. Be polite and treat one another with respect. In other words, don't be a dick. This will be henceforth referred to as the 'Don't be a Dick Clause.'
--I reserve the right to determine whether this rule is infringed upon by a post, however if you feel that someone is violating this rule, contact me with your concerns.

Subsection B: Activity

-i. This game is a commitment. You are expected to maintain a reasonable level of activity throughout the game for as long as you are a part of it.
-ii. If you go for 48 hours or more without posting in thread, you will be prodded. All prods will contain the following:
--"It's been awhile since you've posted. Please remedy that."
-iii. If you fail to respond to my prod within 24 hours, you will be automatically force replaced.
-iv. You may receive up to three prods during the course of the game. If you require a fourth, you will automatically be force replaced.
-v. If you won't be able to post, you may request a Vacation/Limited Access as long as you obey the following restrictions
--You must post your V/LA in thread. If you PM it to me, it will be posted in thread with the next vote count. However it is still requested that you post it in thread.
--I will likely approve any V/LA of a week or shorter, but if it is longer, I will likely replace you.
--That being said, if you require repeated V/LAs--more than can be considered reasonable--I may replace you.

Article II- The Day Phase

Subsection A: The Lynch

-i. If you have the ability to vote, you must do so using one of the following formats:
--
Vote: Lord Mhork

--VOTE: Lord Mhork
-ii. Votes should be done on a new line. If they are not, I won't count them.
--That being said, if you are trying to use this rule to fakehammer/fakevote and game the system, I will interpret the vote in the way that is most detrimental to your faction. Don't test me.
-iii. You may use a nickname or abbreviation in a vote as long as it is clear to whom you are referring. For instance:
--VOTE: LM
-iv. While not specifically required, unvotes are very much appreciated. Especially in the following fomats:
--
Unvote: Lord Mhork

--UNVOTE: Lord Mhork
-v. If a player receives votes equal to half of the playerbase, rounded down, plus one, he will be lynched.
-vi. When a player is lynched, the thread will be locked as soon as I make it to the thread and see the lynch. That player will then be declared dead and his role will be revealed unless another role prevents that.
-vii. If half of the playerbase, rounded down, plus one vote to
No Lynch
, the day will end and there will be no death.
-viii. I will post a vote count as often as I can, but no more than once per page.
--If you feel I am shirking my responsibility to post vote counting, feel free to request one in thread.
-ix. If you see that I made a mistake in a vote count, please say so in thread and I will fix it.
-x. When a majority is reached, that player is lynched. No votes or unvotes will be counted after the 'Hammer' vote
--Hammer referring to the final vote on a player, lynching him.

Subsection B: The Deadline

-i. During the day, all living players may may discuss and vote.
-ii. A day phase will have an initial deadline of 18 days.
-iii. Extensions may be allowed for the deadline, assuming there are extenuating circumstances.
-iv. Deadlines are, of course, not bankable.
-v. You have the day to lynch a player. If the deadline is reached and there is not a majority voting a player, the day will end in a No Lynch.

Subsection C: Twilight

-i. While not strictly speaking a phase, Twilight refers to the time between the 'Hammer' vote and my posting a death scene.
-ii. During Twilight all living players, including whomever is being lynched, may continue to speak as though it were the day.
-iii. During Twilight no votes or unvotes will be counted. The lynch is final.
-iv. Note that Twilight will not be consistent, nor should it be expected to be so. It is not a right, but simply the byproduct of me not being on the website 24/7.

Article III- The Night Phase

Subsection A: Night Actions

-i. If you have an Activated Night Action, you may PM me during the Night to let me know that you are using it.
-ii. If you fail to send me a PM telling me you are using an action, it will be assumed you are not using that action.
-iii. If the action is Compulsive and you fail to send me a PM telling me you are using an action, your target will be randomly chosen from all legal targets.
-iv. If you have a QuickTopic for the Night Phase, it will be unlocked for the duration of the Night and you may post there freely as long as you obey the Game Rules.
v. If you have a factional kill, you must not only submit your target, but also whomever is performing the kill.

Subsection B: Deadline

-i. During the Night the main thread will be closed and you may not communicate with any players unless specifically allowed to.
-ii. A Night will last for 48 hours.
-iii. Extensions may be allowed for the deadline, but only in very rare circumstances where it is necessary.
-iv. Once the deadline is reached, no further Night Actions will be accepted.

Subsection C: Night Action Resolution

-i. Night Actions will resolve according to the following list:
  • Copy
    Hide
    Bus
    Block
    Redirect
    Protect
    Miscellaneous
    Kill
    Recruit
    Investigate
-ii. If I paint myself into a corner and reach a situation where I don't know what to do, I will ask someone qualified to help me make the judgement.
-iii. If you are confused or have a question on how actions will resolve, feel free to PM me.

Article IV- Miscellaneous

-i. I am the Lord thy Mod. Feel free to contact me by in-thread post or PM if you have questions, comments, complaints, or feedback.
-ii. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time for any reason with or without warning. I will, however, tell you about it in thread.
-iii. In Non-Theme games, flavor is purely original and for my own amusement only. In Theme games, I reserve the right to interpret the source material however I wish.
--This means that anything can happen. Darth Vader can be a Vanilla Townie, Red Shirt can be a Deathproof Day Vigilante, Harry and Draco can be Day Mason Lovers--anything can happen.
-iv. In cased you missed it above, it's worth repeating.
This is me. Don't imitate me.

-v. I use a
Super Special Website
in order to determine who receives which role. It's entirely and completely random.
-vi. Obey the SPIRIT of the rules. If it seems you are exploiting technicalities or purposely utilizing vague or unclear rules, you will be treated as though you are cheating.
-vii. It is better to ask than be Mod-Killed. If a rule seems unclear to you, please ask. I am more than happy to clarify.
-viii. Mod-Kills are treated in the following manner: you will be immediately be removed from the game and converted to a
Neutral Survivor
. This is a very bad thing and I don't want to do it. Don't make me do it.
Last edited by Lord Mhork on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Roles are being randomized and sent out. The game will begin when 6 of the 12 players have confirmed via PM.

Bolded have confirmed:

BOOMSHAKALAKA

Gnomeo

Klick

Smoker
theaceofspades

ferretlover
1baldeagle1

TrumpetKing
KrazyEyeKilla7

Yggdra Union

Shadi1337
Om of the Nom
TheFuzzyLogic99

Om of the Nom replaces Shadi1337 effective immediately.

With 6 confirmed, the game can begin. Go get 'em guys!
Last edited by Lord Mhork on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.01

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (0)
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (0)
1baldeagle1 (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (0)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

V/LA- None

Night falls in (expired on 2013-09-08 12:30:00)
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.02

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (1) TheFuzzyLogic99
Klick (1) 1baldeagle1
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (1) Yggdra Union
1baldeagle1 (1) ferretlover
TrumpetKing (1) Gnomeo
KrazyEyeKilla7 (2) theaceofspades, BOOMSHAKALAKA
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (1) Klick
TheFuzzyLogic99 (0)

V/LA-
theaceofspades 8/23-8/26

Apologies to Om of the Nom. PM has been sent and no harm should have been done.

Also a reminder that you can post V/LAs in thread. It's easier for everyone involved.
Last edited by Lord Mhork on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.03

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (1) 1baldeagle1
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
TrumpetKing (1) Gnomeo
KrazyEyeKilla7 (3) theaceofspades, BOOMSHAKALAKA, TheFuzzyLogic99
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (2) Klick, ferretlover
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1) Om of the Nom

Not Voting:

Smoker, TrumpetKing

V/LA-
theaceofspades 8/23-8/26

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.04

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (0)
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
TrumpetKing (1) Gnomeo
KrazyEyeKilla7 (1) BOOMSHAKALAKA
Yggdra Union (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (2) Om of the Nom, 1baldeagle1

Not Voting:

Smoker, TrumpetKing, theaceofspades, TheFuzzyLogic99

V/LA-
theaceofspades 8/23-8/26

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.05

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (2) Om of the Nom, Yggdra Union
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (0)
1baldeagle1 (2) ferretlover, BOOMSHAKALAKA
TrumpetKing (1) Gnomeo
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (0)

Not Voting:

Smoker, TrumpetKing, theaceofspades, TheFuzzyLogic99, 1baldeagle1

V/LA-
theaceofspades 8/23-8/26

Smoker has been prodded

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Smoker and, in one hour, klick. This will be done when I do my rounds on an actual computer.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.06

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (5) Om of the Nom, Yggdra Union, 1baldeagle1, TrumpetKing, Klick
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (1) Klick
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1) Gnomeo

Not Voting:

Smoker, theaceofspades, TheFuzzyLogic99

V/LA-
theaceofspades 8/23-8/26

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Bump
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.07

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (4) Om of the Nom, Yggdra Union, 1baldeagle1, TrumpetKing
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (1) Klick
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1) Gnomeo

Not Voting:

Smoker, theaceofspades, TheFuzzyLogic99

V/LA-
theaceofspades 8/23-8/26

With regard to the TheFuzzyLogic issue, I'm am going to give a very stern
WARNING
to him. You appear to be new, so I can forgive this confusion of the rules, and you didn't break the game or do any serious damage. However if you do it again, anywhere I am the moderator, I will force replace/modkill your slot depending on severity. LlamaFluff is taking this to the ListMods to determine if any further action should be taken. Until such a decision, if any, is made, the game shall proceed as normal.

Also fixed a mistake where Klick still had a vote from post ~4.
Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.08

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (2) Yggdra Union, TheFuzzyLogic99
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (2) Klick, Om of the Nom
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (3) Gnomeo, theaceofspades, TrumpetKing

Not Voting:

Smoker, 1baldeagle1, KrazyEyeKilla7

V/LA-
theaceofspades 8/23-8/26

Replacing Smoker who never even posted.

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Bump
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.09

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (1) Yggdra Union
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
1baldeagle1 (1) BOOMSHAKALAKA
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (6) Gnomeo, theaceofspades, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, 1baldeagle1, ferretlover
L-1

Not Voting:

Smoker, TheFuzzyLogic99

V/LA-
theaceofspades 8/23-8/26

Replacing Smoker who never even posted.

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.10

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (1) Yggdra Union
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (6) Gnomeo, theaceofspades, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, 1baldeagle1, ferretlover
L-1

Not Voting:

Smoker, TheFuzzyLogic99

V/LA-

Replacing Smoker who never even posted. Still looking.

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.11

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (1) Yggdra Union
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)
L-1

Not Voting:

Smoker, TheFuzzyLogic99

V/LA-

Replacing Smoker who never even posted. Still looking. Still. Call your friends.

Gnomeo and Klick have been prodded.

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.12

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (1) Yggdra Union
Smoker (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (3) Klick, Om of the Nom, BOOMSHAKALAKA
1baldeagle1 (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (4) Gnomeo, theaceofspades, KrazyEyeKilla7, ferretlover

Not Voting:

Smoker, TheFuzzyLogic99, 1baldeagle1, Trumpet King

V/LA-

Replacing Smoker who never even posted. Still looking. Still. Call your friends.

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Elleheathen replaces Smoker effective immediately. Everyone give her love.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.13

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (5) Klick, Om of the Nom, BOOMSHAKALAKA, elleheathen, Yggdra Union
1baldeagle1 (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)
TheFuzzyLogic99 (3) Gnomeo, theaceofspades, ferretlover

Not Voting:

TheFuzzyLogic99, 1baldeagle1, Trumpet King, KrazyEyeKilla7

V/LA-

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Many prods are going out...

Klick, TrumpetKing, theaceofspades, and BOOMSHAKALAKA have been prodded.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

ATTENTION:
Introducing an addendum to the rule regarding Activity. If a player receives a fourth prod, he or she will be replaced.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.14

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (5) Klick, Om of the Nom, elleheathen, Yggdra Union, 1baldeagle1
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

TheFuzzyLogic99, Trumpet King, KrazyEyeKilla7

V/LA-

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 1.15

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
ferretlover (7) Klick, Om of the Nom, elleheathen, Yggdra Union, 1baldeagle1, TrumpetKing, BOOMSHAKALAKA
Lynch

1baldeagle1 (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

TheFuzzyLogic99, KrazyEyeKilla7

V/LA-

With 7 votes, that's a wrap for Act I. Stand by for flip and intermission.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

The mood in the Common Room flip back and forth between a fevered panic and an eerie calm with each of you arguing, screaming, and shouting to have your voice heard. It was pandemonium until a hushed agreement formed. It was ferretlover, you all whispered. In a flash he was held down to the floor while a couple of you reached for the old medical supplies. The syringe was sharply and deeply stabbed into ferretlover's struggling form, which struggled less and less until her was finally still.

Then lights went out. A 50s swing tune began playing on the intercom before a voice cleared its throat and began to speak.
Warden Mhork wrote: Yes? Hello? Is the on? Alright, alright calm your fur I'm saying it. Ahem.

My guests have ordered that I record this message for you all to be played at a later date. The note in front of me reads:

"That was a
howl
of good"--for God's sake do I really have to use that pun? Ok! Ok relax! "That was a howl of a good go, but you failed to catch anything but a relatively innocent soul. Have fun this evening. The hunt begins."

Good luck to you all. Apparently one of you possibly will die in the future. Isn't that a tragedy?
ferretlover was lynched Day One

He was a
Vanilla Townie

You retire to your rooms and begin your nightly rituals, knowing one of you is next and praying that you survive.

Day One has ended.
Night One will end in (expired on 2013-09-04 02:30:00)
Please send in any Night Actions you wish to use by then.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Warden Mhork wrote: "Ugh... I'm tired. This is the last one, right? Great.

In the event that he is the victim of being brutally murdered in his sleep, the thugs wish me to tell you that TheFuzzyLogic99 was not a part of their ranks. It seems obvious, but hey. You guys deserve to hear this from me.

Have a nice day.
Sure enough, just as the loudspeaker said, TheFuzzyLogic was found torn apart in his room.

TheFuzzyLogic was killed Night Two

He was a
Vanilla Townie

You all settle in for another long day in the asylum.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.01

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
1baldeagle1 (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

BOOMSHAKALAKA, Gnomeo, Klick, elleheathen, theaceofspades, 1baldeagle1, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

V/LA-

Night falls in (expired on 2013-09-22 18:40:00)

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.02

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (2) BOOMSHAKALAKA, 1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1 (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

Gnomeo, Klick, elleheathen, theaceofspades, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom

V/LA-

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

This activity is highly irritating. You guys are in a game, please post. I shouldn't have to do this much prodding.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In addition to replacing Klick, I am prodding TrumpetKing. As the last replacement took a very long time, please call your friends who may be interested and spread the general word that in all likelihood I will need at least one more replacement lined up after Klick.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

TheIrishPope replaces Klick effective immediately.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.03

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (0)
Klick (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (1) BOOMSHAKALAKA
1baldeagle1 (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

Gnomeo, Klick, elleheathen, theaceofspades, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom

V/LA-

TheIrishPope replaces Klick

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.04

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (1) theaceofspades
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

Gnomeo, TheIrishPope, elleheathen, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom, 1baldeagle1

V/LA-

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.05

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Gnomeo (2) theaceofspades, elleheathen
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

Gnomeo, TheIrishPope, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom, 1baldeagle1

V/LA-

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Gnomeo and TrumpetKing have been prodded.

EDIT:
TrumpetKing is V/LA. This prod has been retracted.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Alduskkel replaces Gnomeo effective immediately
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.06

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
TheIrishPope (1) elleheathen
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
1baldeagle1 (2) BOOMSHAKALAKA, TheIrishPope
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (1) 1baldeagle1

Not Voting:

Alduskkel, TheIrishPope, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom, theaceofspades

Gnomeo has been replaced by Alduskkel

V/LA-
TrumpetKing until 9/14

Also now seems like a good enough time for a shameless plug. If any of you have played 2 Mini Games (including this one) and are interested in getting your fins wet in a large theme game, my Ocarina of Time themed game should be in signups relatively soon. Just remember it's a larger time commitment with more players and it's easy to get overwhelmed so be cautious. Keep an eye on my sig for details on when signups open.

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Prodding BOOMSHAKALAKA
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.07

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
1baldeagle1 (2) BOOMSHAKALAKA, TheIrishPope
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (2) 1baldeagle1, Alduskkel

Not Voting:

TheIrishPope, TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom, theaceofspades, elleheathen

V/LA-
TrumpetKing until 9/14

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.08

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
1baldeagle1 (3) BOOMSHAKALAKA, TheIrishPope, Yggdra Union
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (3) 1baldeagle, Alduskkel, theaceofspades
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Om of the Nom, elleheathen

V/LA-

Another shameless plug. My Zelda mafia is now in signups. If your or someone you know may be interested, feel free to spread the word!

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.09

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
1baldeagle1 (3) BOOMSHAKALAKA, TheIrishPope, Yggdra Union
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (3) 1baldeagle, Alduskkel, theaceofspades
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

TrumpetKing, KrazyEyeKilla7, Om of the Nom, elleheathen

V/LA-

Another shameless plug. My Zelda mafia is now in signups. If your or someone you know may be interested, feel free to spread the word!

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.10

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
1baldeagle1 (4) BOOMSHAKALAKA, TheIrishPope, Yggdra Union, theaceofspades
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (2) 1baldeagle, KrazyEyeKilla7
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

TrumpetKing, Om of the Nom, elleheathen, Alduskkel

V/LA-

Last edited by Lord Mhork on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Om of the Nom and BOOMSHAKALAKA have been prodded. If BOOMSHAKALAKA needs to be prodded again, he will be force replaced.

In addition, TrumpetKing will be prodded tomorrow as his V/LA ended yesterday.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.11

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (1) TheIrishPope
1baldeagle1 (3) BOOMSHAKALAKA, Yggdra Union, theaceofspades
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (2) 1baldeagle, KrazyEyeKilla7
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

TrumpetKing, Om of the Nom, elleheathen, Alduskkel

V/LA-
1baldeagle1 until 9/17

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oy. Watch the language, people. Keep it civil.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.12

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (2) TheIrishPope, 1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1 (5) BOOMSHAKALAKA, Yggdra Union, theaceofspades, elleheathen, Om of the Nom
TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

TrumpetKing, Alduskkel, KrazyEyeKilla7

V/LA-

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

TrumpetKing has been prodded. If he gets prodded again, he will be force replaced.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

TrumpetKing has requested replacement. Tell your friends to contact me if they want to get in on this.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 2.13

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
TheIrishPope (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (1) 1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1 (6) BOOMSHAKALAKA, Yggdra Union, theaceofspades, elleheathen, Om of the Nom, TheIrishPope
Lynch

TrumpetKing (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

TrumpetKing, Alduskkel, KrazyEyeKilla7

V/LA-

Replacing TrumpetKing. Tell your friends!

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

It was nearly night. Like the day before, your voices were hoarse from screaming and each of you yearned for the comfort of a bed. It came as sweet relief when you all finally agreed to kill 1baldeagle1 whom you all knew to be treacherous even in spite of his patriotic statements. You all took bedsheets, fastened them to a firm pipe and used them to hang the man. You kicked the chair and for awhile there were death throws until his clawing finally ceased and he just hung there still.

Right on cue more swing music echoed through the building until the voice cleared his throat once more.
Warden Mhork wrote: Hello all. This next statement should come as welcome news for you all--well most of you. My furry friends here have informed me that in addition to them and the other inmates, there is a small group among you who wish to escape for they are not actually patients! It came as just as much a shock to me. That will teach me to use the head count method; apparently they killed patients and took their place to hide out.

~Sharp Cut~

1baldeagle1 was not one of the thugs, but he was indeed one of these false inmates. Congratulations, patients. You all did a very, very good job. Sleep well, though another of you will likely die. Tragic, but what can you do?
1baldeagle was lynched Day Two

He was a
Mafia Goon

Most of you return to your rooms with a feeling of success, and all of you forget to lock your doors.

Day Two has ended
Night Two will end in (expired on 2013-09-22 12:00:00)
Please send in any Night Actions you wish to use by then.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Warden Mhork wrote: And if
he
happens to die a gruesome death in the middle of the night, you all should know that TheIrishPope was indeed just another patient wrapped up in these events. Tragic.
The loudspeaker doesn't lie. You all assume the mess you found in his room is TheIrishPope.

TheIrishPope died Night Two
He was a
Vanilla Townie

Another day, another body
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 3.01

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
Aeronaut (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

BOOMSHAKALAKA, Alduskkel, elleheathen, theaceofspades, Aeronaut, KrazyEyeKilla7, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA-

Aeronaut replaces TrumpetKing. Give him much love.

Night falls in (expired on 2013-10-10 17:40:00)

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 3.02

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (1) Yggdra Union
Aeronaut (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (1) theaceofspades
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

BOOMSHAKALAKA, Alduskkel, elleheathen, Aeronaut, KrazyEyeKilla7, Om of the Nom

V/LA-

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:46 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

>.>
There was an awkward hammer and this almost looks like playing against a wincon, but I'm going to allow it because it's not completely.

For future reference, 'I don't have time' is never a valid reason for self hammering. I'm hoping you don't do that in Zelda. In addition to those who were wondering, signups are closed as of now, but you can still sign up to be on the replacement queue. As you have seen this game, often mods need many replacements. Having a full queue helps that.

That was a hammer. I dunno when I'll have time for a full flip. I will try before I have to go out.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In addition the rules post has been updated to be clearer and more formal.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 3.03

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
theaceofspades (0)
Aeronaut (0)
KrazyEyeKilla7 (5) theaceofspades, Yggdra Union, elleheathen, Alduskkel, KrazyEyeKilla7
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

BOOMSHAKALAKA, Alduskkel, Aeronaut, Om of the Nom

V/LA-
BOOMSHAKALAKA 9/28

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Warden Mhork wrote: Another of the secret group vanquished. Good work. KrazyEyeKilla7 always seemed off and murderous to me.
KrazyEyeKilla7 was lynched Day 3
He was a
Mafia Goon

Day Three has ended.
Night Three will end in (expired on 2013-09-27 09:00:00)
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Warden Mhork wrote: Oh now this is quite interesting. Should theaceofspades ever be gruesomely butchered while he sleeps, there is something you all ought to know. He was not just one of you crazy inmates. He was actually a survivor from the original Mhork Manor thought dead until now. He had a special bond with his spiritual side which saved him, and he has been using it in order to commune with nature and learn more about these disgusting brutes who hold me hostage. It's sad that he should die, but those are the breaks.
Sure enough you all head to theaceofspades' room and find, next to a bloody mass, a charred journal, a pen, and a deck of cards splayed around the room. He won't be telling any fortunes now. That's for sure.

theaceofspades died Night Three
He was a
Town Seer

Your numbers are thinning.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.01

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
Aeronaut (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

BOOMSHAKALAKA, Alduskkel, elletheath, Aeronaut, Yggdra Union, Om of the Nom

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

V/LA-
BOOMSHAKALAKA 9/28

Night falls in (expired on 2013-10-15 16:00:00)

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

elleheathen and Om of the Nom are being prodded.
BOOMSHAKALAKA is being replaced as this will be his fourth prod.

EDIT:
I'm a moron. He's still on V/LA. He has 24 hours to post in thread or I will replace him.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm about to kick up a bitch storm... >.>

As she failed to post in thread her V/LA, the prod strike will remain. She has 48 hours to post in thread.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.02

BOOMSHAKALAKA (1) Aeronaut
Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
Aeronaut (2) Om of the Nom, Alduskkel
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (0)

Not Voting:

BOOMSHAKALAKA, elletheathen, Yggdra Union

V/LA-

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Aeronaut has been prodded.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.03

Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (1) elleheathen

Not Voting:

BOOMSHAKALAKA, Yggdra Union

V/LA-

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Om of the Nom and Aeronaut have been prodded.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well as he never posted in thread, Aeronaut is now being force replaced. Fingers crossed that we can find another one.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.04

Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (2) elleheathen, BOOMSHAKALAKA

Not Voting:

Yggdra Union

V/LA-

My inner theatre arts major wants to cry at your comment, Yggdra Union. :cry:

Also I'm replacing Aeronaut. Tell your friends there's a spot open!

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.04

Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (2) elleheathen, BOOMSHAKALAKA

Not Voting:

Yggdra Union

V/LA-

Also I'm replacing Aeronaut. Tell your friends there's a spot open! I've still heard nothing from anyone.

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Unfortunately this is Om of the Nom's fourth prod, so as per game rules he will be force replaced as well.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Elleheathen has been prodded.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

The deadline is hereby suspended at 6 days until such a time that we get out replacements. Prods are frozen as well. A PM will be sent to everyone when we reconvene. Players are still permitted to post in thread and are encouraged to contact friends who might be interested in replacing in. The vote count will also be frozen.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Llamafluff replaces Aeronaut. Please give a lot of love.

In addition there is an adendum to the previous post. The vote count will not be locked, however I will leave the deadline freeze until I find a replacement for Om of the Nom as well.

PEDIT:
Apparently deadline freezes are not unusual. Learn something new every day.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.05

BOOMSHAKALAKA (1) LlamaFluff
Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (1) BOOMSHAKALAKA
LlamaFluff (2) Om of the Nom, Alduskkel
Yggdra Union (0)
Om of the Nom (1) elleheathen

Not Voting:

Yggdra Union

V/LA-

Now I'm just seeking a replacement for Om of the Nom. Tell your friends!

Night falls in [FROZEN]

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I had personally never heard of/seen a deadline freeze so I went with my gut. I have since corrected the vote count to not be frozen.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shattered Viewpoint replaces Om of the Nom effective immediately. Please thank him. Also the deadline will be reset to 8 days. Thank you for your patience.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.06

BOOMSHAKALAKA (1) LlamaFluff
Alduskkel (0)
LlamaFluff (2) Shattered Viewpoint, Alduskkel
Yggdra Union (0)
Shattered Viewpoint (1) elleheathen

Not Voting:

Yggdra Union

V/LA-
BOOMSHAKALAKA 10/13

Night falls in (expired on 2013-10-19 01:19:00)

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.07

BOOMSHAKALAKA (0)
Alduskkel (0)
LlamaFluff (1) Alduskkel
Yggdra Union (1) Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint (2) elleheathen, Yggdra Union

Not Voting:

LlamaFluff

V/LA-

BOOMSHAKALAKA and elleheathen have 48 hours before they will be prodded.

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 4.08

BOOMSHAKALAKA (1) Shattered Viewpoint
Alduskkel (0)
LlamaFluff (1) Alduskkel
Yggdra Union (0)
Shattered Viewpoint (3) elleheathen, Yggdra Union, LlamaFluff

Not Voting:

V/LA-

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

DoctorPepper replaces BOOMSHAKALAKA effective immediately.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1188, Lord Mhork wrote:
Vote Count 4.08

DoctorPepper (1) Shattered Viewpoint
Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
LlamaFluff (1) Alduskkel
Yggdra Union (0)
Shattered Viewpoint (3) elleheathen, Yggdra Union, LlamaFluff, DoctorPepper
Lynch

Not Voting:

With 4 votes, a lynch has been reached. Stand by for the flip.

V/LA-

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

This time after you pounced on your unsuspecting victim, there was no announcement that followed. Just silence. Cold, metallic silence.

As you dragged Shattered Viewpoints hairy body into a corner, a reassuring thought hit: there was no message! The thugs never thought that one of their ranks could fall, so the never prepared one of Mhork's announcements! One of them now is dead; you're one step closer to victory.

Shattered Viewpoint has been lynched Day Four
He was a
Werewolf
[/align][/b]

Day Four has ended
Night Four will end in (expired on 2013-10-18 17:00:00)
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Morning is normal, which comes as an unwelcome shock. Music is playing and echoing off the walls. You wait to hear what your ex-warden has to say.

Right on cue, he begins:
Warden Mhork wrote: Good morning. By now, apparently, your numbers should be wearing thin. But don't lose hope!

*cut*

Unfortunately I have nothing but bad news regarding Yggdra Union. He was not a thug. He was as sane are you or...you. Yeah. But try harder! You will get it! Feel my positive reinforcement. I just read a study that it can help you do better.
Yggdra Union's room is very similar to the other three. Bloody mass: check. Scratch marks: check. The four of you walk out into the main hall, eyeing one another suspiciously.

Yddra Union has died Night Four
He was a
Vanilla Townie
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Vote Count 5.01

DoctorPepper (0)
Alduskkel (0)
elleheathen (0)
LlamaFluff (0)

Not Voting:

DoctorPepper, Alduskkel, elleheathen, LlamaFluff

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

V/LA-

Night falls in (expired on 2013-11-05 17:20:00)

Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Alright here's what I'll do for those of you calling for a draw. If the majority of you VOTE: Draw I will treat it as a VOTE: No Lynch with the added implication that you will be voting to No Lynch for the rest of the game barring a change to the game state, that is that someone dies. If the day ends due to Draw being voted on by the majority, I will then discuss with any remaining factions that possess a Night Kill as to whether they agree to the draw. Agreeing to the draw is a No Kill with the added implication that they will continue to No Kill barring a change to the games state.

If a Draw is voted for in the Day Phase and a Draw is chosen by all factions with killing abilities in the Night Phase, then the game will end in a Happily Ever After (or Draw) where all factions will have neither won nor lost.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well this is rather anticlimactic, but with 4 votes that's enough to no lynch. The werewolf has already contacted me privately and said that he too wishes to call it a draw. I've one foot out the door already, so I'll do a full write up and all that when I get back in a couple hours.

Game is drawn. And they all lived happily ever after. The end.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

So there you were. The four of you. Sitting in a circle, waiting for someone to make a move. No one dared to even blink, because you all knew that one wrong move could be the death of you.

There were a couple nervous coughs, and then you had a dawning realization. You didn't actually have to kill anyone else. What was the point? you thought. You just wanted to survive. The other deaths were unfortunate, but that didn't meant that the rest of you deserve the same. Then you remembered the Warden's Office. Likely he would have a key and you could all just leave. It was that easy, right? No one had any objections, so the four of you made your way upstairs.

You broke down the door and found the poor Warden tied to his chair with a blood stained rope. He had clearly been dead for awhile. On his desk was his key ring. You grabbed it and opened the front gate. It was just dusk and the cool wind was a refreshing change from the stale, metal air of the asylum. Freedom at last.

Two of you bolt the moment the doors opened. One went to the nearby forest and the other to the parking lot where a limousine was waiting. They were gone in a flash, leaving only elleheathen and LlamaFluff wondering what the hell had gotten into Alduskkel and why DoctorPepper had his own chauffeur. Then they played patty cake, free from the worries of death.

Ironically this was not that last time that the werewolves and the Mhorkville Mafia were destined to meet, but for now they left intact. And everyone lived happily ever after. The end.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Mafia:

1baldeagle1
DoctorPepper
KrazyEyeKilla7

Werewolves:

Alduskkel
Shattered Viewpoint

Town:

theaceofspades (Seer)
TheIrishPope
Yggdra Union
TheFuzzyLogic99
elleheathen
ferretlover

I'm really sorry about how awful this was with all the replacements, everyone. But thank you all so much for sticking to the end, even if the end was just an anticlimactic draw. Good game all. Well played.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Eh I don't really enjoy compulsive actions personally. They might prevent a draw, but in this case the draw was the best situation without forcing one of the factions to make itself lose.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I believe he's talking about the pluralism lynch, which I personally really don't like.

And you force people to take risks they wouldn't necessarily want. A lynch here, for the standpoint of town, must be wolf or they lose immediately. Scum must hit town and hope wolf kills the other one or wolf and try to win LyLo, and wolf has to lynch scum or town and then successfully hit scum. It's all really messy and since they all have pretty heavily different goals, there's not gonna be as much working together, especially in a 2:1:1 situation where no faction has enough sway.

The only thing you could argue about would be to force the wolf to kill, but forcing kills is tacky and he would have a 66% chance of losing if I forced him to kill after a no lynch. That's hardly fair to him.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In LyLo town isn't required to lynch. However not lynching reduces its chance of winning to 0% whereas a lynch increases it to 33%.

The 66% chance of losing by killing is worse than the 0% chance of losing by taking the draw. It's a perfectly reasonable alternative.

And with the 1:2:2 setup, it isn't called because the moment town dies, werewolves lose. It's a tricky gamestate, and I'm actually rather pleased at the amount of dynamic interactions this setup brings. I mean, claiming scum is actually a reasonable strategic option here. It's so interesting.

In any event, a draw is better than a loss, so don't all three factions have an incentive to go for the draw when none of them have a strong chance at winning?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I dunno. I most definitely am not nearly informed enough to be touting any opinions more than my basic gut feelings. However there's always MD for a much better discussion on draws and the like.

I do agree though that the mafia had a great chance at winning, but that was only if they could have convinced town to go along with a plan without outing themselves. Otherwise it would have been a loss. I think mafia had the trickiest position here.

And yeah. Kingmaker things happen. It's one of those facts of mafia that you just kinda gotta go with. It's especially a big multiball thing. The same sort of thing happens when one scum team decides to fuck over the other instead on hitting town targets that might objectively have been better.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Open Games”