Open 521: Jungle Republic (Alright. We'll call it a draw)

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

*never received role PM or notification that I was actually replaced into the game*
:/

Hi Klick :)
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 37, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:If Krazy is a overanxious townie than his actions could get a townie lynched . However misquoting posts in hopes of getting an easy lynch reeks of scum. Either way I think voting Krazy is the best bet here. Hopefully Krazy is one of those scum who decide to suicide on day one a get them self lynch

unvote : Gnomeo

Vote: Krazy
This sounds so awkwardly worded and I don't like it. Krazy's becoming such an easy wagon to jump on right now.
VOTE: fuzzy
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 41, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 40, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 37, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:If Krazy is a overanxious townie than his actions could get a townie lynched . However misquoting posts in hopes of getting an easy lynch reeks of scum. Either way I think voting Krazy is the best bet here. Hopefully Krazy is one of those scum who decide to suicide on day one a get them self lynch

unvote : Gnomeo

Vote: Krazy
This sounds so awkwardly worded and I don't like it. Krazy's becoming such an easy wagon to jump on right now.
VOTE: fuzzy
What part is awkwardly worded?
All of it. It's kinda hard to describe why I'm feeling it. It's like he's over-explaining things that don't need to be said and it just looks so forced. The last two sentences fit especially well here.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 49, ferretlover wrote:idk what now so

VOTE: om of dat nom

Still random because no reads yet out of this crap.
Try asking more questions.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 56, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Spade , I do not understand your logic on how I am really scummy just because I posted two generic and newbie post at the beginning. If go by that logic the town would lynch newbies the first round every game. As that great philosopher Spock would say " You reasoning is quite illogical"
This sounds like a fallacy that I can't quite put my finger on right now. I think it's something along the lines of slippery slope or maybe something like cause and effect.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: Klick

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 109, ferretlover wrote:They are not looking like RV to me. They personally seem like blindwagoning against a player that may just be busy and not ABLE to play everyday.
Klick's been posting around the site during the last time he posted here and now.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 148, Klick wrote:UNVOTE:

Why did that not evoke any reaction at all?

VOTE: ferretlover
Welcome back.

VOTE: Fuzzy
Now back to better things.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: ferret

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 160, ferretlover wrote:Now it is scummy to be tired.
Yeah, sure, lets go with that :)

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 163, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:From the understanding of the rules all the evidence I stated is valid except the first point, Taking in that and the fact Klick has tried voting for himself I think it is reasonable to find him scummy.

Vote Klick

What is V/LA - is that vacation and leave of absence ?????
You really are scum aren't you? Klick, however, is not.

Also yes, V/LA stands for vacation/limited access and is used when someone might not be able to post for a certain amount of time so they won't be prodded.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

The fact that Fuzzy is still pushing Klick's self-vote reaction test as a legitimate suicidal vote is really looking bad right now.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Firstly, the second point in that post is also bordering on breaking the rules. You can mention the presence of posting in other games but nothing of substance can be said (so like you can't mention the length or anything relating to the posts themselves).

Klick has done scumhunting, I already pointed it out. His reaction test with his self-vote sparked the ferret wagon. Plus the idea that scum won't scumhunt is dumb because of the multi-ball (multiple scumteams) aspect of this game. Scum want to lynch the other scum team to also gain town cred, and if they're mafia they also want to lynch the Werewolves to stop them from potentially being killed.

The only thing that I can't really explain to much satisfaction is that first point, but he's begun to post good things here so it's not a problem anymore.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Fuzzy, let me ask you this.

What do you think the rationale would be behind Klick self-voting as scum as a way of suicide when it was not confirmed that he would have been lynched, let alone very early in Day 1?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 238, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:He was getting votes and it seem like there was going to be a strong wagon.
Why was this a factor in your decision?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Can everyone get off Fuzzy now? He's probably town.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 247, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:I will when he makes logical sense and doesn't have to backtrack on everything he says. he's flailing big time
Most of his actions can be explained when you realise he's quite obviously not the best at English and doesn't have all the right ideas about mafia.
People are taking advantage of his sub-par explaining skills (no offense, fuzzy).
When you look past all that, he's being quite sincere in his actions and words, therefore he's town.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

ADHD and proud over here :)

Fuzzy is new to this site. He's unaware of the customs here and it makes sense that he would be scared of a modkill regardless of alignment. He probably doesn't want to get a bad rep on-site already and was worried that might have happened. The shock caused him to unvote because he probably thought he was going to die anyway, rendering his vote useless due to its soon-to-be removal.

Tell me please why taking a vote off at the idea of a potential modkill indicates any scum intent at all. Your push is actually terribly thought out, my friend.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

@Mod: Klick needs to be prodded

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Your case on Fuzzy says nothing about why he's scum. A lot of people vote off inactivity (that's how the Klick wagon was founded) and I've explained why the threat of a modkill could have easily made him unvote. You've said nothing that counters what I've said.
Your idea that only scum would want to save themselves is dumb because town can easily have that mindset too. Tell me why only scum would want that.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 258, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:My scum-read comes from this back and forth behavior and every post needing to be cleared up / re-worded. Not just from me though. It seems like everything said by Fuzzy trips SOMEONE'S alarms.
This is what I'm talking about though. Because he keeps having to explain himself it means he didn't explain it well enough the first time. Inconsistencies do not a scum make. What do you think Fuzzy gains as scum from changing his answer each time he's questioned?
And I don't think I ever said "only scum" as far as saving themselves goes. So where did you get that assumption? It's just a better reason to avoid a modkill. And Fuzzy had messed up on the rules twice on accident. I'm not saying he HAS to be scum, but the back and forth makes it more logical, especially since this entire thing has been based off of an inactivity vote. Don't you think that Fuzzy would have dropped the Klick thing before people started questioning him if it wasn't so important?

All in all, klick seemed like an easy target considering the inactivity, and I feel that Fuzzy wanted to take that easy kill.
It's not a better reason to avoid a modkill. It's the same idea only with smaller numbers. Why would town be ok with being modkilled but scum aren't? Shouldn't it apply to both parties? A modkill means you've broken the rules in some way, regardless of alignment, so the idea behind a modkill is still the same. Why shouldn't the reaction be too?
What significance does the inactivity vote even have? Why aren't you attacking anybody else for voting Klick on inactivity? Why didn't you question me for starting the wagon in the first place because of inactivity? You're singling Fuzzy out here.

Klick was an easy target and people were jumping on his wagon quickly. Same thing is happening with Fuzzy now and nobody's questioning it but me.

At this point you're probably town but that doesn't excuse you being on a wagon as bad as Fuzzy's.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 283, Gnomeo wrote:Om, why are you so convinced Fuzzy is a mislynch? You are defending him hard here.
Because I think he's town and I don't want him to get lynched for dumb things? Is that a bad thing?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 295, Gnomeo wrote:
In post 284, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 283, Gnomeo wrote:Om, why are you so convinced Fuzzy is a mislynch? You are defending him hard here.
Because I think he's town and I don't want him to get lynched for dumb things? Is that a bad thing?
What are your reasons for him being town?
It seems like you are very convinced on your read?
Well you can look through my ISO for a more in-depth explanation but basically it's that I feel like Fuzzy's being genuine and he's being taken advantage of by scum. I can't see him doing any of what he's doing as scum but I can see him doing them as town.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 325, Klick wrote:SCUM:
ace
I don't think I can see this yet. You'll have to help me here.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 369, elleheathen wrote:
In post 367, Yggdra Union wrote:
I don't have too much time to go back through the game for now because of my mid terms

but

I would probably say

scum is within

people who said that he's newb town or something.

-Aegina
So, I was kind of stumped after that NK - and this looked interesting. What was more interesting was that the people who call fuzzy town the most is between baldeagle and that other head of yours.

Althooooough, baldeagle was the only one to actually refer to fuzzy as 'newb town' (32, 94, 269) whereas Luciana only refers to him as town (36, 132, 288) as opposed to 'newb town', if that was the distinction you were trying to make?
Wasn't I the one who was defending fuzzy for the majority of the day? Moreso than anyone else was.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Okay, elle, you're one of my strongest townreads in this game. Work with me here.
Why did your gut ping on Gnomeo? Do you still think BOOM is scum? Can I have your two strongest scumreads and townreads please?

Krazy, you're another of my strongest scumreads.
Do you actually think that BOOM should be pushed for the quickhammer? As far as you've said, you think that it's a scummy thing regardless of Saki's meta but you haven't made a point to push it either. Can I also have your two strongest scumreads and townreads?

Sorry for the low activity lately but I've been quite emotionally unstable and as a result I've not been posting much. Consider this my attempt to get back in the game.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

No, you didn't push against BOOM but stated that it was a scummy action regardless, so that's why I was asking.
Do you think Saki could be using his meta to his advantage as scum?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Okay, elle is 99% town so nobody should attack her or else.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 461, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Om, why are you WKing so much?

VOTE: Om of the Nom

Elle, I can't explain the meta thing now, but, he's giving me a town vibe too. I meta checked to confirm.
Because I'm keeping my townreads alive?
Like seriously wouldn't it be in my best interest as town to keep other townies alive?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Or else...I will be annoyed :P
I'm not "partnering up" with anyone, I'm just trying to work with my townreads and get some cohesion in this group.

Also WKing is white knighting.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I never said Krazy was scum, I've stuck by a town read on him since the first day.
I really don't actually have any strong scumreads right now because I've been quite uninvolved with the game and I attempted to remedy that by trying to interact with the people I think are town and bounce ideas off them. It's not something I've really done before but I figure I'd try it out.
The main reason I WK'ed Fuzzy was because I read him as strong town and I didn't feel like he was going to be able to help himself (no offense to him) so I wasn't going to sit around and let him get lynched.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Oh, I didn't even notice that. Yes it was.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Am I the only one seeing how Yggdra seems to have changed their posting style since the supposed "scumslips"?
They seemed to be more secretive before, but now they feel more... open?

I'm not sure if I like this, because I feel that's what I'd do too if I were scum.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I know who you both are but that was still kind of a valid worry but then I realised you were town so it's ok now :)

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

You know what I am quite comfortable with the scum being Boom, Ald, ace, eagle and Trumpet King.
Everyone else is town, so...
VOTE: eagle

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Also the idea behind seer claiming is dumb because it's always better to judge contextually instead of by pre-defined ideas.

PEDIT: no that's L-1

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Krazy is town bc he was genuine in his Fuzzy pushes (townie genuine, not scum looking to lynch other scum genuine) also he hasn't given me bad vibes either.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 788, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 780, Om of the Nom wrote:You know what I am quite comfortable with the scum being Boom, Ald, ace, eagle and Trumpet King.
Everyone else is town, so...
VOTE: eagle
Hi I'm Om and I'm here to give some random reads with no reasoning and get on the most convenient bandwagon.
FoS
I'm pretty sure I've expressed town reads on TIP, Krazy, elle and Yggdra at least once in this thread before this post. I don't see how these have no reasons at all?
Also why wouldn't I get on the eagle wagon at this point? We have just under 5 days left and I think eagle is scum so there's no point in not voting him. It's not like I'm hammering and cutting the day short either.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 793, Alduskkel wrote:Why is baldeagle scum?
I said my scumreads were PoE, and I'm confident in my townreads.

Really it's much easier to just townhunt in this game than it is to scumhunt.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 796, Alduskkel wrote:I'm not going to stop talking because of some random plan that you have, TIP.

@Om: I'll grant you that you've expressed town reads on Krazy, elle, and Yggdra, but I don't think you've said much of anything about TIP at all. Also, why is Yggdra town?
TIP is pretty much town by extension of Klick being town and also TIP hasn't given me bad vibes either so yeah.
Yggdra is town because gut and I liked Yggdra's responses to the whole "scumslip" fiasco. Also what I pointed out about the change in posting style made sense when taken into consideration the identity of the two players.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Yeah I feel like one of his mafia reads is a buddy and since I think they're both scum anyway, the other is probably a wolf. I don't think he'd bus both buddies at once in that situation.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Well he said Trumpet King was a guess, so maybe that implies he's not actually mafia? That means TK=wolf and ace=mafia to me.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Idk I think eagle knew he was going down and maybe that was just a last-minute attempt at a bus or something? Or maybe he just did it to accelerate his lynch?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Actually yeah it probably was just a throwaway action with little meaning to it.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Ugh, sorry, I've been busy.

I can see the wolves as Aero/elle and Ald is the last Mafia.
This is where I stand right now.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: Aero

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

I don't really believe Aero so I guess at this point I'm just waiting for a hammer.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I'm also down for lynching elle today but I'd prefer to lynch aero.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

You know what I honestly wouldn't be surprised if YU is a wolf trying to stall so they can direct the lynch off of Aero (the buddy) and onto someone else.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 894, theaceofspades wrote:screw it. I'm seer. Boom is not a werewolf, an neither is union.

I read Elle and neither is Om.
The whole post.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Also it's easy to discredit my attack instead of defending it. Calling me scum doesn't disprove what I said.
Tell me why you can't be wolf if you've literally avoided voting Aero despite him being a suspect of yours when lynching him wouldn't matter anyway because you think he's a wolf and so a wolf quickhammer wouldn't mean anything?

Return to “Completed Open Games”