Please take note: The process for applying as a moderator
for the Normal queue has changed.You are expected to have a setup ready for review when you join this queue.
When you sign up to mod a Normal game, I will send you a private message requesting the following setup information:
- Number of players;
- Your opening posts (rules, flavor, and a copy of your Vanilla Townie role);
- The complete text of all role PMs;
- Any hidden moderator information;
- Whether you would like the setup reviewed for normalcy only, or normalcy and balance.
Additionally, when you sign up to mod a Large
Normal, I require the following information:
- The name of your co- or backup moderator (must be eligible to run a Large Normal game);
- The current modding commitments the two (or more) of you have.
Prospective mods who do not provide all of the necessary information within seven days
will be removed from the queue.
Allowances will be made for the moderators who are currently in the queue and have not yet sent in their setups.