pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

vote: Sakura

she's the one who blackmailed me into joining this game so she must be scum \:D/
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 28, Sakura Hana wrote:And suddenly a venrob wagon starts. This is quite interesting.
HoS: Sakura

just pointing out what's going on and calling it "interesting" instead of analyzing it or posting their opinion on it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 53, Sakura Hana wrote:Because the reasoning for it even existing is stupid.
calls a wagon stupid which, in the end, regardless of how it started, ended up giving town information. you know, your opposing faction
In post 47, Alduskkel wrote:Interesting that you HoS when you're already voting.
sheeps me for something saying is interesting without explaining it
does the same thing

unvote, vote: Alduskkel

btw, when I posted it, my RVS vote was already on her LOL, so I put a HoS in place of a vote
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sorry, forgot this
@Alduskkel: what made it interesting how I used HoS instead of a vote?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 47, Alduskkel wrote:Sheeping

Vote: Sakura

Interesting that you HoS when you're already voting.
In post 28, Sakura Hana wrote:And suddenly a venrob wagon starts. This is quite interesting.
seems pretty similar to me 0.0 how is it different?
Alduskkel wrote:Oh, by the way, it's not the lack of explanation, it's the lack of commitment. Saying something is interesting could mean so many things.
I meant explaining their position on the issue, wouldn't that be considered committing already?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Alduskkel wrote:@pieguy: I didn't take a stance on the HoS thing because there's not really a stance to be taken. It's not scummy or townie, it's just weird. On the other hand, the Venrob wagon is definitely something that people need to have a stance on.
OK, that makes sense ~~ but I say saying something is weird without being town or scum can be a stance in itself, haha
Alduskkel wrote:I don't really know what you mean in the second part of your post, but I don't think Sakura has explained himself sufficiently.
I meant, if someone explains their position on an issue, they first have to commit to that position, else they can't explain it. what makes that a separate thing from committing? Sakura is she btw
Alduskkel wrote:On the other hand, the Venrob wagon is definitely something that people need to have a stance on.
if you say people need to have a stance, how come you're not pressuring more people to give a stance? notably, I saw you didn't pressure me or VA about it 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 83, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok since Alduskkel guy here cant take hints and can't read, My comment on RVS votes means that I agree with Venrob and that I think he's town hence the wagon shouldn't even exist.
can you link exactly where you said that plz

also, why shouldn't wagons on townies exist? Even if the person wagoned is town, then we can still tell from how people respond to the wagon information on who the mafia is. Saying the wagon shouldn't even exist is like saying we should just sit there and do nothing without even trying to obtain information, this scenario clearly doesn't benefit town = =
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 92, Sakura Hana wrote:That question is still Directed at pieguy, but thanks for your answer.
ofc not, I don't see a point to doing that. There's no point in considering them as mafia, and thus also no point in seeing people's ideas on them, cause they're known to be town already

the whole thing with this is, we don't know 100% for sure if Venrob is town or not. By seeing people's ideas, reasons, and actions based around the possibilities, we can gain information as to who mafia could be. Even if you think the person being wagoned is town, it's useful to see what people do and possibly who can use the situation to their advantage (mafia)

that's srsly just common sense about this game and I think the reason you're not noticing it is cause you don't need to figure anything out. don't make arguments that make no sense plz
unvote, vote: Sakura
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

the reason it makes no sense is cause you're taking my words completely out of proportion. By answering how it's 2 completely different scenarios, I also answered the question.
Sakura wrote:so the question wasn't all that pointless, was it :P
if you srsly wanted to find out my reasoning, no, but as I said, I fail to see how something that can get more information outright "shouldn't exist" when it helps town. you know, your opposing faction
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Sakura wrote:So what information did you get from Venmar's wagon?
at the least, my ideas on you and Alduskkel. there's probably more but I'll look at it more later = =
in fact, when I originally voted you, I hadn't even read that part of the thread. That's the beauty of it ~~

also srsly, Venmar? wow that's way off 0.0
Alduskkel wrote:Well, you can commit without explaining, but it's very difficult/impossible to explain without committing.
committing without explaining is completely useless cause you might as well just not commit in that case. then Sakura didn't explain why she thought the wagon was "interesting", so she probably wasn't committed.
I don't really know what you mean in the second part of your post, but I don't think Sakura has explained himself sufficiently.
just wondering why you said an adequate explanation is required, but when I mention "explaining" you said that's not the right idea? > <
Alduskkel wrote:What's your opinion of the wagon, anyway?
for me it seems like just another RVS wagon. Nothing seems really weird about it. Some posts seem like they could have a reason though
In post 22, Viera Assassin wrote:
In post 21, Venrob wrote:VOTE: ankamius
VOTE: Venrob
^ this due to quote, mb the way he was voting triggered something. I can't see what it might be though 0.0
In post 25, Hiraki wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Venrob

This is good.
^ voted him again after unvoting him.

@VA, Brian, Hiraki: just wondering, any reason for voting Venrob in particular?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 104, Alduskkel wrote:@pieguyn: Disagree. If I can get someone to definitively say "this guy is town" or "this guy is scum" then even if they don't explain it they're still committed, which leaves less room for them to opportunistically get on wagons.

Explanations are good, though, just not always 100% needed.
o I was thinking just committing to something is an "explanation". I can see how that might be not quite the same thing though 0.0

just wondering, if commitment != explanation then, in your other post, how come you said Sakura didn't "explain herself sufficiently"?
thenewearth wrote:I've never seen pieguy this town...
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Alduskkel wrote:It's kind of a stupid semantics issue. Basically, Sakura said the wagon was "interesting." I used the term "explanation" because I wanted an explanation of what she meant by "interesting." Or, in other words, I wanted her to commit to a stance on the wagon.
yeah it really is LOL
I'm satisfied with this for now =w= seems it's pretty much what I was expecting. but better to ask to make sure without assuming things I say ~~

good night, I'll post more when I wake up www
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

hi EspeciallyTheLies o/
In post 44, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 41, Hiraki wrote:There's no basis for any vote right now so a self-vote has as much credibility as a vote on someone else.
Credibility aside, what info is a self-vote going to give us?
since you question how a self-vote will give us info, I guess you think it won't give us as much as a regular vote. can you explain why plz?
In post 85, Sakura Hana wrote:Post 44

No I'm not saying wagons shouldn't exist, but the Ankamius wagon was better than the Venrob wagon because of the reasons I said earlier and could have POTENTIALLY obtained the reason for his self-vote rather than wagon someone for trying to obtain said info.
Would you build a wagon on an Innocent Child? Serious Question.
I don't think you asked him about the self-vote? if you thought it'd be a good idea to find out the information, why couldn't you just ask him?
In post 56, thenewearth wrote:How was it a good vote?

VOTE: Alduskkel

If it was a good vote

Then it's a "good vote" so conveniently placed after 2 votes on sakura

opportunistic as fuck man
now that Alduskkel explained his vote, what's your opinion?

actually, you know what
unvote vote: JamesSavage

only posted twice, one was RVS and the other one was the post below v which doesn't have hardly anything in it. Doesn't seem it's same thing as DoctorEagle who apparently missed game start. This makes me think he's lurking on purpose 0.0
In post 110, JacobSavage wrote:
In post 32, thenewearth wrote:Hey I vote myself sometimes on RVS

js
In post 33, Sakura Hana wrote:notscience self votes in RVS all the time

js
Someone was busy...

Adesk, why Venrob vote?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: JacobSavage

sorry >_<//
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Sakura answer my questions plz.

just realized, also plz explain this:
Sakura wrote:Because the reasoning for it even existing is stupid.
first you defend Venrob
Sakura wrote:Not only to Ankamius but the people voting Venrob as well.

Why are you guys defending Ankamius is a better question.
then you call people for defending Ankamius
Sakura wrote:Ok since Alduskkel guy here cant take hints and can't read, My comment on RVS votes means that I agree with Venrob and that I think he's town hence the wagon shouldn't even exist.
also you say you think Venrob is town
In post 121, Sakura Hana wrote:So we got 2 people going "Hey guys! look how pro-town i am by taking us out of RVS!"

Yeah no

Unvote
Vote: Ankamius

At least Venrob has a reason to be against the self-vote.
but suspect him here? ^ just explain why the flip flop plz...

mb Sakura+Venrob team here? she was really defending him a lot, so for me, all of a sudden suspecting him seems like distancing and not a valid read. 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Sakura Hana wrote:The flip flop is based on what Ank said, the thing is that Ank is as guilty
can you quote what made you think this plz? and plz link exactly where you changed your opinion on Ank.
Sakura Hana wrote:and it was reafirmed that venrob also seems to want to appear town on his next post, due to these events i re-evaluated my read on him.
At least Venrob has a reason to be against the self-vote.
why this ^ then? here you're implying he voted for a legit reason, instead of just trying to appear town.

also, answer my other questions plz. posting here for convenience ~~
me wrote:since you question how a self-vote will give us info, I guess you think it won't give us as much as a regular vote. can you explain why plz?
me wrote:I don't think you asked him about the self-vote? if you thought it'd be a good idea to find out the information, why couldn't you just ask him?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Sakura I thought for like half an hour about what you said and I seriously can't make any sense out of it

I'll just wait for you to wake up and provide more details about exactly what you're referring to instead. www in the meantime, something else I saw
In post 53, Sakura Hana wrote:Because the reasoning for it even existing is stupid.
why are you defending Venrob by attacking his attackers? it's just discouraging people from actually scumhunting and, if he is scum, prevents him from having to do anything. it also doesn't change the fact that, if you're telling the truth, at each point, people defended people who they thought were town at the time (even though it's still questionable if anyone was even defending Ank). I fail to see why other people should be suspected and not you for doing the exact same thing, when your method of defense is much worse.
Sakura wrote:Ok since Alduskkel guy here cant take hints and can't read
ad hominem or whatever it's called
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 136, Brian Skies wrote:I'm still not understanding the wagon on Sakura.
since when were you not understanding it in the first place? 0.0

after a quick check, I don't see you ever mentioning you didn't understand it. mb I just missed it > <
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:22 am

Post by pieguyn »

wow Alduskkel is sheeping me a lot.
@Alduskkel: can you plz explain why you keep sheeping me? certainly you've got some reads yourself you could follow, too
In post 138, JacobSavage wrote:STOP POSTING SO MUCH!

Seriously I don't have any idea whats going on.

Will get around to reading.
In post 154, JacobSavage wrote:MY RVS WAS A LEGITIMATE REASON. UNVOTE:

But seriously, Venrob isn't looking total obvs scum so I'll be happy on Venrob town.
oh great, now it's active lurking. and it only started after he was being pressured, too. = =

explain better please, otherwise it doesn't really help > < at least give your idea on the whole Ankamius/Venrob and how people are reacting to it...
Hiraki wrote:
Pieguyn: Can you clearly display your reads on Sakura and Adduskel?
Alduskkel's actions seem fine for me currently. leaning town on him for now cause he made it through all my questions without saying anything weird, but I'm a bit suspicious of how he's sheeping me all the time.

Sakura's leaning scum cause she hasn't yet provided a valid answer to my questions, I'm waiting for her ATM :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 am

Post by pieguyn »

Sakura wrote:Well your guess is wrong, I do think a self-vote would give way less info than a vote on someone else.
but that's what I guessed 0.0
Alduskkel wrote:Considering I'm not being very subtle about sheeping/bandwagoning I don't think my behavior is scummy. But I might be biased.
er what? this indicates you care about whether your behavior is scummy or not. I can't understand a town motivation behind this = =
In post 160, JacobSavage wrote:I haven't been aware of an Ank/Ven thing

sorry?
read the thread plz :>
Sakura wrote:
In post 132, pieguyn wrote:I don't think you asked him about the self-vote? if you thought it'd be a good idea to find out the information, why couldn't you just ask him?
I didn't ask him, but I now know why he did it anyway so it's pointless to ask.
Sakura wrote:@Brian: I find it scummy even tho ns does it as town, just like ETL finds self-hammering as town scummy even tho i've done it.
But I'm still not clear on whether ank's motivations with the self-vote were really information gain or confusion, which is why I decided to unvote him for now.
nope.

unvote, vote: Sakura

here's what's going to happen: we run Sakura up to L-1, force her to claim, and when she makes a false VT claim we lynch her and she's mafia

gogogo

@Venrob: wow, nothing but meta? at least offer your opinion on what's going on plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 am

Post by pieguyn »

@Sakura: no defense? :>

also
Venrob wrote:Well discussion. Good to have ald who has played with me before in here.
why you just mentioned that now instead of at game start? o.o I can't really see a reason for that. IMO, it implies you weren't seriously trying till you got voted for, since if you wanted to do stuff you probably would start with that earlier.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 am

Post by pieguyn »

explain why the contradiction? At first you said you know why Ank did the self vote and then you said you didn't. This implies you're just trying to make up answers to avoid suspicion.

crap have to go now class, be back in a few hours > <//
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 204, Viera Assassin wrote:why does every game start with a sakura wagon
what's your opinion on the contradiction I pointed out in this post? and explain better what ideas you got from the Ankamius/Venrob debate? obv you're siding against Venrob atm
DoctorEagle wrote:130 SO do you think Jacob is scum with them?
that would imply he's traitor or they recruited traitor cause the team would be Sakura+Venrob already, but it's possible
DoctorEagle wrote:126 So we are settling on a lurker vote? I liked your previous stances but now you choose to go for someone who might not have read the thread yet? And your post still indicates you dont like Sakura's posts. What gives?
I wanted to put pressure on him to make sure he couldn't just get by unnoticed. I'm still suspicious of him cause he went into active lurking right after I voted him = =
In post 203, Hiraki wrote:My vote is not moving.

Motivation has literally nothing to do with why you're scum here.
you're doing it wrong

leaning town on Venrob for now. I like the tone of his post and I like how he just went and said "this is how I play deal with it" instead of trying to play all defensive.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 206, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 205, pieguyn wrote:the team would be Sakura+Venrob already
In post 205, pieguyn wrote:leaning town on Venrob for now.
Let's play a game of who contradicts themselves more shall we?
wow you're trying really hard to accuse me aren't you
I thought he was scum before this post. then that question was asking about my thinking at the time I said that which was before that post, which if was true would imply you + Venrob. it wasn't until after the post Venrob made that I think Venrob is town. kthx

I think I've noticed some things, but I have to go for now = = so I'll read the thread and probably have more ideas later.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by pieguyn »

k, I knew I saw something :>

@Brian Skies: answer my question plz v
In post 137, pieguyn wrote:
In post 136, Brian Skies wrote:I'm still not understanding the wagon on Sakura.
since when were you not understanding it in the first place? 0.0

after a quick check, I don't see you ever mentioning you didn't understand it. mb I just missed it > <
Brian Skies wrote:I can see this as a very real possibility when following the logic in your post.
Brian Skies wrote:Also, Pieguy is making a pretty solid case as town for me.
I only had 1 post in between the first quote and the second quote (2 if you count my post with just the original question) and there was no new information in there about Sakura. can you explain why the flip flop plz?
Brian Skies wrote:In the sense of what? Bandwagoning a self-vote because you thought you could get it lynched? Because you thought Ankamius was scum? Explain to me how you got us out of RVS. Because right now, it only seems like you're looking for towncred after getting pushed up against the wall.
Brian Skies wrote:I was already townreading Ankamius at that point, so I needed to move my vote. Venrob's vote looked opportunistic to me (I had already voted Ankamius so Venrob's vote looked opportunistic in the sense that either he was just jumping on the bandwagon or trying to get a similar response from post #20). I left the vote on him because I didn't like the responses in posts #24, 31, 36, or 37.
Brian Skies wrote:What's petty? The guy gets attacked and the best thing he could come up with was "OMG WE'RE OUT OF RVS, TOWNREAD ME GUYS!" Even though his vote and the ensuing wagon contributed to us getting out of RVS, I didn't see any town-motivation behind his actions and posts. And him asking for towncred looks like scum pleading the town not to lynch him.
I don't see you saying it helped us get out of RVS before. in fact you accused Venrob for making that claim
Brian Skies wrote:Also, I already had a vote on Ank. If he really wanted us out of RVS, he could have attacked me instead.
questioning Ank's actions implies you're suspicious of him. but I don't recall you ever being suspicious of Ank? in fact iirc you were townreading him. either way, I fail to see how him attacking Venrob was worse for getting out of RVS then attacking you, especially when he at least had some points for Venrob... this whole thing makes no sense 0.0

2 AM so something might be off. anyway all these flip flops seem really weird..
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

nope. You said you knew something and then said you didn't know the same thing. I had an opinion and changed it after a post someone made. You can't have an "opinion" about knowing something or not, you just know it or don't know it. :>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

read my post plz
In post 215, Brian Skies wrote:2) I don't believe I ever said I had a stance about RVS before I attacked Venrob. The problem I have is that Venrob is trying to use his vote as a reason to give himself towncred (something along the lines of he intentionally did it to get us out of RVS). But from his reactions, I don't see it. Ank's self-vote was the direct cause of us getting out of RVS and I already had a vote on Ank's self-vote. If he wanted to get out of RVS, Venrob could have (and should have) just attacked me. Instead, his vote on Ank just looks like an opportunistic and easy way onto the wagon (which was why I immediately voted him).
what I meant was you claim Ank's self-vote was the direct cause of us getting out of RVS, then
Brian Skies wrote:What's petty? The guy gets attacked and the best thing he could come up with was "OMG WE'RE OUT OF RVS, TOWNREAD ME GUYS!" Even though his vote and the ensuing wagon contributed to us getting out of RVS, I didn't see any town-motivation behind his actions and posts. And him asking for towncred looks like scum pleading the town not to lynch him.
Venrob helped?

in fact I think focusing too much on "who got us out of RVS" is pretty much pointless. it's so ambiguous and sometimes there's a lot of things that go into it, plus scum can easily help too. = =

@1: still, you didn't understand why she was being wagoned, but then you said I was making a good case on her. can you explain that plz? mb I just missed it cause I just woke up @_@

@3: now that Venrob made a post explaining how he plays, what's your idea on how he acted?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Brian Skies wrote:@1: So in the four hours between the two posts (assuming you mean Post 163), I can't go back, re-read, and try to make sense of it on my own? Also, I don't remember ever saying you were making a good case on her. If you are referring to the bottom of Post 163, I was saying that I was townreading you. And I did say in Post 161 that I was trying to catch-up.
ok, I see www
anyway, what's your opinion on Sakura? especially the contradiction I pointed in my post
In post 222, Sakura Hana wrote:My point being that town can cotradict themselves too, so your point is null (unless you're scum then it makes sense for you to think that way), anyway i think my vote is gonna head in this direction now
Unvote
Vote: DoctorEagle
I didn't contradict myself. you on the other hand did
Brian Skies wrote:Even though his vote and the ensuing wagon contributed to us getting out of RVS
I was referring to that @_@ I thought this was saying Venrob voting Ank led to the wagon which in part got out of RVS. without him voting Ank, this wouldn't have happened
Brian Skies wrote:If he wanted to get out of RVS, Venrob could have (and should have) just attacked me. Instead, his vote on Ank just looks like an opportunistic and easy way onto the wagon (which was why I immediately voted him).
why didn't you pressure him farther then? you could have easily asked something like "why did you attack him and not me"..

Venrob is leaning town for me cause I like how he just straight up said "this is how I play" etc., and everything he's done so far seems to match that. in fact I said this already 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@everyone: Venrob is L - 1 watch out plz

yeah I agree about "no scumhunting". that said

JacobSavage, Venrob: may we have a list of your reads plz.
In post 211, thenewearth wrote:
In post 209, Brian Skies wrote:@TNE: What are your reads right now?
DE and Pieguy are town

Venrob is scum
thenewearth: explain your reads more plz?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

JacobSavage wrote:Seriously this gives you a town read?
hell yes :>

it'll be really suspicious though if D2 comes and he still doesn't do anything, tho

mind explaining why me/VA/Venrob are scum? given you only posted like 5 times and none of those posts had very much in them
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 232, JacobSavage wrote:You are scum if Venrob isn't for trying to white knight him over something stupid.
I'm not actually white knighting him? I just said I was townreading him. not sure on the exact definition of white knighting but I don't think I've done any actual defense on his part o.o
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Brian Skies wrote:And what contradiction? You need to be more specific.
see this post

there's some things in that defense that seem nervous 0.0
Brian Skies wrote:Besides, I wanted to see other people's reactions to the Venrob wagon. It surprised me to see that only a few people realized I should have been wagoned too (and this happened much later). I was waiting for someone to attack me but it never came.
^ this is a good idea. then why say this first? v
Because I'm not an RVS player and I don't have any real experience initiating attacks. I'm better at letting other people take control, analyzing what happens, and making my reads accordingly. My Day 1 play is weak and it's something I need to work on.
clearly your idea of watching the Venrob wagon was a good idea that happened in RVS. if you had an idea, better to stick with it :3 for me, the fact that you throw this in there before saying your intention means you're nervous...
Brian Skies wrote:Ald, however, seems pretty scummy to me. He sheeped his way onto the Venrob wagon with a shit reason and he sheeped VA's shitty Saki-meta vote with another shit reason. I haven't been impressed with his pushing either. To me, it just looks like scum trying to look busy. And I'm willing to wager that either Sakura or Ald will flip scum (not convinced of them being a scumteam yet at this point).
I find it weird how you mentioned Ald. can you explain why you did that plz?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ok I'm satisfied with that for now www
I'm telling you why I chose to go with my idea instead of attacking him outright. There is a direct correlation between the type of player I am and the decision I made.
oh I considered watching what happens to be a type of attack in some cases \:D/ just an indirect one rather than a direct one.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

VA you were already voting Venrob. = = what the hell are you trying to do? LOL

also JacobSavage explain this plz
In post 228, JacobSavage wrote:
Venrob is leaning town for me cause I like how he just straight up said "this is how I play" etc., and everything he's done so far seems to match that. in fact I said this already 0.0
Seriously this gives you a town read?
In post 66, Venrob wrote:Stupid internet... stopped letting me post! Fixed it. About the wiki: I cant write what i claimed in thread? I need to make people dig for my claim? That's stupid.

My play in one sentence?
Very odd with false scumtells seen where i cant tell and what people tell me is bad play, though i highly disagree because its just how i play.
Check it- run on sentence, but just one.

Now as for in a nice description:
I play odd enough for people to call me scum as town and town as scum (check open 428- absta was such an idiot). I can make good plays (472 i claimed mason as vt and scum shot me (in that game when scum shoots vt the scum dies)). I can be bad in LYLO (Phineas and Ferb mafia, to be fair i replaced in). Sometimes people get accurate reads on me (lylo of 428- all the town except absta thought i was scum). As for my scumhunting skills, not much untill day 2 or three, or when the first scum dies. My brain works differently than most, so i hunt differently. Dont try and have me explain how i hunt, it would take a while to type and also i dont really know how i do it myself lol. I'd have to ISO myself in several different games to figure it out (its mostly subconscious hunting).

LONG POST IS LONG

Anyway as i said im not much use untill day 2 or 3. Now, further questions about me?
That's pretty much what you've said he was town for.

(Spoiler: He was scum)
first off this is a misrep. this isn't necessarily the same thing = =

anyway here you accuse me because I townread Venrob and cite a game he did this where he was scum, saying I should be scumreading him instead. but here
In post 204, Viera Assassin wrote:why does every game start with a sakura wagon
VA passes up a Sakura vote citing meta and you don't say anything. are you implying that Venrob has never done this as town? likewise, by not saying anything about VA, are you implying Sakura has never done this as mafia? plus, using only one game as meta reference seems really hazardous, so if you wanna use this reasoning, link more games plz.

plus, explain why you seem to post only when people ask you to or call you for lurking? and none of the first posts really had content either. IMO, this makes me think you're trying to lurk on purpose and then just threw the first scumread you could think of out there when you got pressured. = =
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 248, JacobSavage wrote:1. What I was saying is that your reasoning is shit. "Venrob is town for his self-meta" when I just gave an example of self-meta as scum, which makes your point null.
at the time I posted that I wasn't aware of his meta. it was also the tone of his post, it seemed town to me and it's different from the tone in what you quoted ww
JacobSavage wrote:2. You seem to be misrepping now. I said your town tell is null because 1. and Venrob is scum for deliberately avoiding in his meta any scum games that would actually be useful for us.
ok, got it
JacobSavage wrote:3. I really wasn't paying attention, to be perfectly honest. THat and I don't think I've seen VA or Sakura play before meaning I can't comment.
still the fact that someone's using meta to make a 100% judgment is a valid point, regardless of the exact meta. IMO, if you used meta to say my read is wrong, it makes sense to question when someone else does it too to make sure their idea isn't wrong either.
JacobSavage wrote:4. That's how I roll.
it's not a pro-town way to roll :>
suppose everyone did what you did and no one did anything, what would happen then? everyone is just sitting there without trying to obtain new information and so they never can get an idea of who the mafia could be = = clearly this doesn't help town at all and just active-lurking doesn't help either.

at least you could be asking some questions to get more information based off your reads, why aren't you doing this?

also answer this plz
In post 234, pieguyn wrote:
In post 232, JacobSavage wrote:You are scum if Venrob isn't for trying to white knight him over something stupid.
I'm not actually white knighting him? I just said I was townreading him. not sure on the exact definition of white knighting but I don't think I've done any actual defense on his part o.o
@Venrob:
Venrob wrote:If mafia chose daytalk and 2 goon upgrades, then I am powerless. I found this out before I even /inned and the idea of mafia being able to do something like that interested me, which is why I /inned in the first place. I was actually hoping to be mafia. This is the second worst role I could have gotten IMO; worst being VT.
can you explain this plz? as far as I can tell the only disadvantage is being able to hit one less mafia
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

oh wow srsly. I thought goon cop just finds out alignment and it was called goon cop cause traitor returns negative.
just to be sure
mod: what exactly does goon cop do? o.o
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Jacob are you reading the thread
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

here's how this is going to work

next person who posts a prod dodge is mafia
everyone who posted a prod dodge (Brian, TNE, Hiraki, Ank), post something ASAP plz

go ~
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 289, JacobSavage wrote:Doesn't that mean The Eagle is scum...
make one more post without answering my question and you'll have roleclaimed mafia, kthx
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:58 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 293, JacobSavage wrote:I thought I answered you like twice already!

When I meant White Knighting him I was meaning you were being very defensive of when he was a leading wagon.

i.e. you were coming up with terribel reasons why he was town and using that to avoid the wagon.
answer this post plz. how come you didn't answer it before 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 298, JacobSavage wrote:But its quite obvious thats not at all what is happening. When posting is slow I post more, you can see that by looking at some past games.

Also Venrob is scum, like seriously. He replaces out when he gets wagonned as scum. (Again 1 game meta)
posting has been slow this game and you still didn't post more then when it was more active

beautifully illustrating my point
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also if we don't wanna wait for Sakura to return we can just lynch her instead www
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 302, Hiraki wrote:
In post 300, Alduskkel wrote:How the hell did VA and DE make it onto your not-willing-to-lynch list? And how did pieguy make it onto the other list?
Wah, my reads don't agree with yours and now I've suddenly become scummy? I think I'll have a placeholder here. I'll have everything figured out by tomorrow.
Unvote, Vote: Alduskkel
HoS: Hiraki

this post seems really weird for me

he didn't link your reads not agreeing with his to you being scummy. he just asked you to explain your reads more. this seems way too defensive and IMO this implies you're nervous
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:11 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 327, InflatablePie wrote:only skimmed up to page 8 so far, but I'm getting scumvibes from pieguy

mostly because of this:
In post 42, pieguyn wrote:
HoS: Sakura

just pointing out what's going on and calling it "interesting" instead of analyzing it or posting their opinion on it
while avoiding the venrob wagon discussion
in fact, I hadn't even read the part of the thread with the Venrob wagon when I voted her :> so I couldn't really offer an opinion on it. the fact she was just sitting there watching without doing anything was suspicious enough for me
and then this:
In post 74, pieguyn wrote:calls a wagon stupid which, in the end, regardless of how it started, ended up giving town information. you know, your opposing faction
talking to Sakura, and then he immediately votes the same person Sakura is voting. wha
cause I had a read on him and I wanted to pressure him more. can you explain what the fact that Sakura was also voting him implies?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

ooops, almost forgot
In post 310, Hiraki wrote:
In post 307, pieguyn wrote:he just asked you to explain your reads more.
I would believe this if he cited my early posts and finding contradictions from earlier reads.
first off, can you explain why it's necessary for a contradiction to exist in order to question someone's reads?

second, can you quote exactly what makes you believe there's an ulterior motive behind his actions plz.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:02 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm fine with lynching Sakura, JS, or Hiraki. though at this point I'm willing to lynch anyone if the only alternative is NL

@IP: answer my question plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:33 am

Post by pieguyn »

InflatablePie wrote:if you think two players are scum, you don't vote with your other scumread.

I could see you being scum with Sakura and not willing to bus her too heavy D1.
why not? I'll vote for anyone who I think is scum, kthx.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: JacobSavage

Ald: what makes this wagon different from the Sakura wagon?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@ETL: wait, me? I think you must have meant someone else LOL
Alduskkel wrote:What makes them similar?
they're both wagons forming near LyLo
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

EBWOP: day end not LyLo
I need to quit posting when I'm really tired =.=
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

IP wrote:and no surprise that pieguy again does not care that a scumread of his is on the wagon, just jumps right on.
I don't like this logic = =

if you let yourself get bound by your current scumreads at a certain time, you can't escape the mafia's control. without seeking out other possibilities, mafia can just hide somewhere in the flow without being caught by anyone. even though I have a scumread on Sakura, I continued to hunt in other places in the hope to come up with a possibly stronger idea. by keeping all my scumreads independent, I account for a greater number of possibilities that each individual person might be scum, instead of binding myself by a possibility that my initial read is scum that might not even be correct in the first place.

also, keep in mind I was scumreading JacobSavage for a long time even before anyone wagoned him. this seems like circular logic: I'm mafia -> I was just trying to hop on a wagon instead of voting someone I think could be mafia -> I'm mafia
IP wrote:not joining the jacob wagon, even if it means no lynch.
NL'ing on D1 is like the worst thing you can do ever

even if we end up lynching a townie, we can use the 100% confirmed info of the flip and combine it with how the wagon happened to get more powerful information. and if we lynch a mafia, boom we lynched mafia. but if we NL, we don't get any new information... clearly this doesn't benefit town = =
IP wrote:228 gives me townvibes, same with 232's "white knighting" comment. I see scum defending townies for towncred all the time, logic checks out.
atm, you're doing the same thing to Jacob as he claimed I was doing to Venrob. why is it suspicious when I do it but not you?

in fact I was townreading you before cause I liked how you put new ideas in your introduction post, but the way you're playing is just so weird for me = = mb it's just cause it's so different playstyle.. orz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 367, Brian Skies wrote:My vote is worthless where it is right now. So I'm just going to sheep IP and see which wagon makes it to deadline. I'm still not liking the JS wagon and there is no way I'm joining it.

VOTE: Pieguyn
earlier you were townreading me, just wondering why the flip flop plz?

also the thing with NL is it's not entirely a numbers game, it's an information game. we need all the information we can get early in the game. NL'ing causes one less flip and I don't think a flip on N1 would tell us anything especially when we have nothing confirmed at this point, and also mafia controls NK exclusively instead of having a town-oriented death. I seriously don't get how NL is a good idea at all = =
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

last post I can make before day end

if I somehow die, I'm calling IP x Sakura team. currently, IP's logic is incorrect. and, the possibility he accused me to distract attention from Sakura and then called me x Sakura team for the sake of distancing makes sense imo. If I survive I can rethink the possibilities on D2, but for now, that's all =w=

hope to see you all again tomorrow www
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

aw crap
go town ~
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:26 am

Post by pieguyn »

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
<3333333
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:32 am

Post by pieguyn »

glad to see my death on D1 wasn't all for naught <3

also I love how none of my scumreads were correct and all the scum ended up being in my null reads 0.0

thx for the game yabbaguy I liked the flavor and it was fun even though I died immediately :3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

I need to host a normal/open game first before doing that one tho T_T

inb4 you pick roleblocker and block every mafia kill in the game
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:47 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 958, notscience wrote:yo pie

me too plox
<3 you guys

I'll run a normal game with like 1/2 day deadlines to make sure it finishes as fast as possible so I can run this game
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:09 am

Post by pieguyn »

holy wow
I somehow got 5 pre-ins for a game I can't even run yet. go me @_@
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 990, Sakura Hana wrote:lol @ Dead QT

Seems like pieguy still has issues reading me <3
T_T
more like I was paranoid of you. you felt pretty town to me later on but I couldn't look past my D1 attack on you .-.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:01 am

Post by pieguyn »

I don't expect pieguyn or Sakura Hana to be fooled by my play at all, though. They both have an idea on how I play both town and scum (which is actually pretty much exactly the same), and it's a matter of time until any real chance of being fooled by a hard bus on my end is nil.
<3 Ank

Return to “Completed Open Games”