Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Venrob »

In post 27, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 8, Venrob wrote:VOTE: Alduskkel
Because of phineas and ferb mafia.
Excuse me? I don't believe I was in that game.

On an unrelated note,
Vote: Venrob.
I think it was- wait no i'm thinking of a different one.
I played 2 big games that i really enjoyed, and i mixed them up- town of lottery addicts, PYP X/Y was the one you were in.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Venrob »

In post 27, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 8, Venrob wrote:VOTE: Alduskkel
Because of phineas and ferb mafia.
Excuse me? I don't believe I was in that game.

On an unrelated note,
Vote: Venrob.
I think it was- wait no i'm thinking of a different one.
I played 2 big games that i really enjoyed, and i mixed them up- town of lottery addicts, PYP X/Y was the one you were in.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Venrob »

Also, selfvoting is bad. It is scummy. Lynching yourself is anti-town, unless you are scum. Given that it is during RVS, it is flat out fucking idiotic, and still deserves a vote. I would link an example, but no ongoing game discussion...
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Venrob »

Selfvoting in RVS has no reason to happen, and of course...... Voting someone for that is a legitimate vote, which gets town OUT of RVS. You are welcome.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Venrob »

faking i posted and i was ninja'd, so it just posted now... Nothing makes me think that brian, but read above post; we are out of RVS, you are welcom.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Venrob »

In post 38, Alduskkel wrote:Why would you vote me based on the PYP game when I was a Cop and got lynched Day 1 because BK201 counterclaimed me when he was just a VT?
Cuz you were in the game and it was one of myfavorites so i remembered you right away, RVS dood
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Venrob »

In post 93, Ankamius wrote:It single-handedly brought us out of RVS.
SCUSE ME, not true. It got us out of RVS, but not single-handedly. I helped.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Venrob »

alduskkel is his name, adesk is a desk, or something used at schools for students to sit at/work at, the 2 are in no way similar.
Yes i am reading, though I shouldn't be online right now; last time I was posting and such when I'm as tired as I am now my posts got so bad i was mafiabanned for a month from all new games, leaving me in only 1 game for the entire month. That was bad. So probably not posting again; too tired to analyze/make big nice posts right now, will post more in about 18-ish hours (when school is over tomorrow)
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Venrob »

Well, I helped by voting a selfvoter hoping to get us out of RVS with a semi-serious sounding vote.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Venrob »

Well discussion. Good to have ald who has played with me before in here.

My town play as Vengeful Townie, game got very active in under a night worth of time, so i didn't get my first post in for a while.

My play as noob scum- first game on the site, and scum. Wouldn't have won if not for silly absta.

My only scum game other than the noob one above on the site. AAND it was a short one. 2 pages long, and I was lynched. Given I was the godfather with a white flag that if town lynches me they win. Not much to read other than me not realizing that with the size of the game caused me to not know my vote put someone at L-1, and I was lynched before I had a chance to respond.

Another town game, link takes you to when I replaced in. DI replaced in day 2 to be lynched day 6, and I was a vanilla townie.

20-page masons vs mafia, my first (and to date, only) town win.

I don't think i need to link you to the game where i got lynched day 1 that was not too funny. But here it is!

Then there was a mod abandoned game that sucked, abandoned due to the mod at one point prodding EVERY SINGLE PLAYER AT ONCE!
Then I modded 2 games
Then ongoing games

If you must see me play more, my username on Epicmafia is SupahGamah. Go there and find my profile, and check my past games (near the bottom, on the right). Don't use the sandbox games on there as meta, those games are basically YOLO all day and noone fuckin cares about what they do in them. They don't play seriously, they troll. And it's allowed. Competetive and training can be used as meta if you wish, adn those are the only ones that will show up in the past games section.

YAY FOR META!
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Venrob »

You won't see town motivation in me, you will see venrob motivation. I play how I play. One teensy thing that I think I should mention incase I didn't already is I have autism. This means I think differently. This means I act different than your average joe in the same circumstances. Read me with this in mind. Start of game on day 1 if game is daystart, my motivation is 'get out of fucking rvs' and then 'fucking end day 1'. I hate day 1, regardless of alignment; exception being nightstart games, which are the norm everywgere I have ever played except here. This has biased me against daystart, mainly because my main style for scumhunting works well with dead people existing, cuz flips are helpful. Given daystart gives town a lynch to start, it takes forever without me being able to scumhunt the way i'm used to.

One thing I noticed of this setup; mafia have a trick they could pull pregame when picking powers. If they pick 2 upgraded roles (not recruiting traitor) and get daytalk, goon cop becomes 100% useless. That can help maf considering they will have a cop who gets inno on everyone...

They can also fuck themselves. Recruit traitor, enable daytalk. Nothing else. 4 town powers, goon cop gets guilty on all mafiosos. High chances of goon cop, too.

Let's hope for the latter.

P-edit: Wait i forgot to unvote?
UNVOTE: [/vote]
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Venrob »

You won't see town motivation in me, you will see venrob motivation. I play how I play. One teensy thing that I think I should mention incase I didn't already is I have autism. This means I think differently. This means I act different than your average joe in the same circumstances. Read me with this in mind. Start of game on day 1 if game is daystart, my motivation is 'get out of fucking rvs' and then 'fucking end day 1'. I hate day 1, regardless of alignment; exception being nightstart games, which are the norm everywgere I have ever played except here. This has biased me against daystart, mainly because my main style for scumhunting works well with dead people existing, cuz flips are helpful. Given daystart gives town a lynch to start, it takes forever without me being able to scumhunt the way i'm used to.

One thing I noticed of this setup; mafia have a trick they could pull pregame when picking powers. If they pick 2 upgraded roles (not recruiting traitor) and get daytalk, goon cop becomes 100% useless. That can help maf considering they will have a cop who gets inno on everyone...

They can also fuck themselves. Recruit traitor, enable daytalk. Nothing else. 4 town powers, goon cop gets guilty on all mafiosos. High chances of goon cop, too.

Let's hope for the latter.

P-edit: Wait i forgot to unvote?
UNVOTE: [/vote]
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Venrob »

EBWOP UNVOTE:

BEDTIME FOR ME THEN! Uhg it's midnight I shouldn't fuckin be postin
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Venrob »

Well I somehow forgot I was in this game.... School and all makes me busy during the week. I don't have too much time online before I need to do my essay homework... Though I only need to finish an outline today, so it shouldn't take too long. Anyways, L-1-

I AM THE GOON COP.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Venrob »

I don't wait for intent to hammer when I am a PR, because maf might quickhammer without stating intent.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Venrob »

If mafia chose daytalk and 2 goon upgrades, then I am powerless. I found this out before I even /inned and the idea of mafia being able to do something like that interested me, which is why I /inned in the first place. I was actually hoping to be mafia. This is the second worst role I could have gotten IMO; worst being VT.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Venrob »

Hey, popping on quickly to say a hole just appeared in the roof and the house got filled with a bit of water. The entire living room needs to be re-arranged and every electrionic device tested, so I won't be on for the rest of the day most likely. I might pop on a little bit later, but i g2g.

Also: If mafia upgrade both of their goons to non-goons and don't recruit the traitor as a goon then there are NO GOONS, meaning i can hit no mafia.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Venrob »

Goon cop only finds the non-upgraded goons. That means if they pick 2 goon upgrades and daytalk, or just 2 goon upgrades, then they have no goons.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Venrob »

Time for school, p[ost more in about 9 hours.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Venrob »

@mod: School and real life is making it impossible to be as active as I wish. Due to not wanting to ruin the game by lurking, i wish to replace out.
I'm back!

Return to “Completed Open Games”