Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Matias »

Hi.

If someone, anyone, could help me with a catch up, that would be fantastic. Just something super simple.

If I get names and prior arguments wrong at first, don't bite me for it. These things take time.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Matias »

What's up with KX?

Reading backwards through this, but refreshing the latest page for any replies.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by Matias »

beastcharizard claimed to have tried killing KX and failed. Metal Sonic is claimed bulletproof. Is this correct so far?

Any other claims out on the table?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Matias »

And SV is the other Mason, right.

I find no reason for beastcharizard to lie if it'll save his team OR eliminate the opposition that wiped them out. Games that include an SK and a faction of Mafia are almost guaranteed to pit SK and Mafia against each other. Assuming KX is SK, killing him now reduces the chance of KX hitting town and severely diminishing our chances of finding the last mafia should there be one.

Vote: KX

CTD, I also see no need for a rush and I don't find putting him at anything more than L-1 is rushing him to his death. I'll be quick on the unvote if we have more to discuss.

Can everyone please give me their strongest scum read and why? It'll help me catch up.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Matias »

And I mean other than KX, of course.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Matias »

In post 1447, Marquis wrote:KX is undoubtedly the SK, lynch him for happy pointa

SV and MS are conftown

CrashTextDummie is already super strong town, I'm reading Eddie different now

notsci has been town read since day 1 but I'm getting paranoid now so I may recheck

idk what to think of Matias and Muffin so far

yay random readslists
So no scum reads of someone other than KX?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Matias »

Fair enough.

Waiting on others
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Matias »

Okay, I still need to hear from Metal Sonic, SV and notscience. I read CTD as he replaced in as well.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Matias »

In post 1462, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't think join date has anything to do with the strength of a player.

@matias,

do you actually plan on reading the game? or isos, or anything?
I have been. I just needed updated reads to support what I'm reading. 50 pages isn't too much but it's nice to have a now and a then to compare.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Matias »

I'm also taking my time a bit since KX is a sure lynch for today, I hope you guys are okay with that
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Matias »

Yeah you have a good point. I've been lightly skimming everything, and only today have been specifically going through ISOs. Here's what I have so far, just on an extremely basic note:

SV and MS are obvious town to us at this point (SV confirmed, I should say).

I do find EddieFenix to give me weird vibes, but CTD to make me feel better. Your predecessor made me feel the same way as well. I feel like both of you guys redeemed your slots.

meeps hasn't really used his vote to pressure but he looks genuine in his hunting. He goes on the town pile.

Evil Regals seems alright to me right now.

Evil Regals said that dopog was coasting. I agree with that. I also don't feel very good about marquis...what's the general consensus of him?

My money's on notscience for last scum over dopog and marquis though. Did a lot of tunneling to no avail. Hasn't been pushing people past general taunts.

I need to review everything again later but that's my intermediate update.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Matias »

In post 1471, notscience wrote:KX is scum

I am town

Tahdah
Welp, I can't argue with this logic. Confirmed town it is.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Matias »

Wait a little longer, please. CTD wanted to catch up, I still need some reads from some players.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Matias »

In post 1475, Marquis wrote:Well, it's just delaying the inevitable. We lynch KX, SV dies, and lynch probably meeps tomorrow. Random reads lists won't help as much right now as people seem to think; use the night to catch up and talk more tomorrow, since the guaranteed lynch is stagnating the game.
Fair enough. I have a lot of information now to go on for the next day if I make it that far.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Matias »

In post 1478, KX wrote:meh fuck it wanted to see if I could draw this out longer, but oh well. Figures I die just as some decent players get into the game. Live long metal buddy. Wonder if my cop prediction turns out to be correct. Anyway, last scum is Marquis fyi, can't believe NotSci is actually playing like this as town. Remind me to policy lynch you D1 if we're ever in a game again together Not. Oh yeah, and dick move Beast. Final regard, MVP ScumSlayer JOAT SK KX is out.
Just reading this now:

While I find this a dick move, and I also find beast's move as a dick move, I find neither a modkillable offense. That's just the way shit rolls.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Matias »

I am a Town Miller
. Didn't want to claim that at this point in time but it needs to be done.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Matias »

If you're going to lynch me for the day to make sure, let me get my reads out to you.

I think it's within notscience and dopog. zMuffin, obviously SV + metal sonic and now Marquis are all confirmed town to me.

If you need me to go indepth, then let me know.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Matias »

Sorry, EBWOP:

zMuffin is town, and obviously SV + metal sonic and now Marquis are all confirmed town to me*
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Matias »

Oh

chalk that up to a quick replace in without reading the OP. I thought this was a vanilla normal setup, not a pre-determined role setup. I swear I'm not an idiot!

You'd have died anyway and I would have been next. This game was completely unwinnable.

Vote: Matias
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Matias »

Hey if anyone in the dead QT is screaming at me or calling me an idiot...well these things happen, I was in this game for a total of 5 or 6 days lol
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Matias »

I was hoping on everyone believing KX, lynching you, then I kill SV, then we lynch dopog, then I kill zMuffin, then a lynch on notscience or something, then a kill on Regals, to a metal sonic/meeps/me LyLo, and even then I had to have looked better than meeps, something Abdelrahman didn't do at all

so you can say that my plan to actually win this game in spite of everything was a definite fucking fairy tale
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Matias »

hi thanks
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 1545, KX wrote:Matias you suck I fucking handed you the inspector, and your only chance to win, on a giant flag, and then you don't kill it :|

Ah well, good game everyone, very fun, I quite enjoyed my role, so thank you as well for the awesome game Mod!
Again, I didn't really know the setup. And if Marquis got killed, CTD surely would have gotten me killed
My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”