mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:33 am

Post by mozamis »

VOTE HONIG

for jumping on the bandwagon. (yeah, technically he voted first, but clearly the other guy meant to vote for brokenaq).
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:11 am

Post by mozamis »

how is that a misrep? read the thread. Garmr voted for Broken Aq (he typed it wrongly, but his intent was clear) and then Honig voted for broken too. Thus, Honig jumping on the bandwagon.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 am

Post by mozamis »

Alright just to clear my earlier posts up, since they seemed to have caused confusion.
Garmr voted for Broken.
Honig then voted for Broken.
I then voted for Honig, for bandwagoning.

The confusion is that Garmr's vote was slightly botched. I wanted to make it clear that whether the Mod decided that was a valid vote or not, his intent was clear enough. So Honig was wagoning.

@Garmr - so yes, my vote was serious.

However, not at all liking JKLM "I am scum " stuff. Seems like nervous scum trying waaaaaay too hard.

VOTE JKLM

Unfortunatley, I can't upload an avatar atm -have requested help on the Admin page but they are having problems.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 am

Post by mozamis »

Totally unhelpful.
VOTE PEACEBRINGER.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

Well then Shane, you probably won't like this either:

VOTE SKELDA.

His post was way too "blendy", friendly and cheerful. Certainly, when you compare him and Peacebringer, its much more likely that he is scum than Peace. Peace annoyed me by being unhelpful, but it takes gutsy scum to play like that. Scum far more likely to play "nicey nice" like Skelda.

Yes, I have moved my vote around a bit, but I dont see that as a bad thing. It gets reactions going, conversations, and its better thn sitting on the fence.
But out of all my votes, most confident about Skelda being scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:43 am

Post by mozamis »

we obviously disagree, but for the record I did give a reason for voting peace "totally uhelpful" was my reason at the time.
Look at Skelda's post again -it couldn't be anymore "Hey, love you guys, and I'm gonna vote for the bad unhelpful Peacebringer too, me too!" if it tried.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 73, Skelda wrote:
In post 61, mnemonicdevice wrote:Yes. Peace is playing like peace normally plays.
I checked, it is.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: mozamis
A good old fashioned scum OMGUS vote. It certainly makes sense, since I'm now the obvious counter wagon to you. Saving Peace for later for when he has pissed off more people?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 am

Post by mozamis »

smargaret, could you respond to Honig's defence.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:24 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, so I'm gonna try and play Capatain Obvious in this game. So often I talk myself out of my intial hunches and overcomplicate things.
So:
Obvious town: JKLM, Honig, Garmr.
Looks To Be Scum Hunting/Prob Town: Broken Aq, Margaret.
Probably Town Cos He is Sticking Out Like A Sore Thumb: Peace.
Lurking/Little contribution/ possible scum: AlienBro, Project Matt, Shane.
Vague/Fence Sitty Contributions therefore pos scum: Mnemonic
Scum: Skelda.

In short, barring something really weird, I refuse to vote for jklm,honig or garmr.
Most up for voting Skelda, Mnemonic, Project Matt, Shane in that order.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

Just realised didnt put hermy on my list of reads.
Since I missed her, means she's slipped under the radar, which means she has to be considered pos scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

WHo do you think is scum alienbro and why?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 142, Skelda wrote:Mozamis, why is Alien in the same category as Matt and Shane, yet he isn't on your lynch list?

I think I'm going to give VOTE: Shane a go. His vote for me seems a bit too convenient for him.
Just wrote down my top candidates. Bro would be next.
What do you mean by "too convenient for him?"
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:58 am

Post by mozamis »

first prod on mafiascum :(
did look at the thread yesterday, didnt seem much to sya really. Would like someone to join me in pressurising skelda (ie, vote). Still think his first post was an absolute shocker.
I'm not really seeing Mnemonic as scum. When pressured to vote, scum probablty will vote.
Town more likely to be obstinate and say -as he did "no, not just yet".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:30 am

Post by mozamis »

skelda, your view on Mnemonic?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 192, HönigBear wrote:Moz do you still think I'm town and if so why?
Yeah, this worries me. Until this post, yeah I thought you were town. But this is you rmain concern, that one person thinks your town? Why are you not worried about who is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah Honig is town.
And in fairness to him, I had forgotten he thought I was scum. So his "moz why do you think I am town" makes more sense. I can see why, if he thinks I'm scum,that me finding him town seems weird "this guy is scum, and he is town reading me? what is he playing at".
But anyway, if he is scum, he is playing INVREDIBLY WELL. The sheer detail of his posts, the coherent arguments, the annoyed defensive tone of his posts -screams town.

Hermy's post 205 looks really opportunistic to me "Hey lets vote for the guy who hasnt voted and who other people find suspicious".
Plus her really vague p214 about Skelda looks weak "Oh, I don't know what to do...", really weak fence sitting.
Still up for lynching Skelda, but happy too send hermy packing as well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:00 am

Post by mozamis »

Still waiting Skelda.
Could we FOR THE LOVE OF GOD get some votes on this scumbutt. He has no reason to post otherwise.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 221, Skelda wrote:Trust me, I'm lacking in time, not motivation. I'm going to try and form a decent reads list now...
How you coming along?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 224, Skelda wrote:Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in 106 was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his 141 where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it. I think he's scum.
Why is MD refusing to vote "evidence" against him?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:22 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 227, Hermy wrote:That list looks pretty good.
Not keen on this. Looks really bland -why are you not at all suspicious of Skelda, Hermy?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 231, Garmr wrote:@ Moz The evidence is the fact he had a vote on someone and unvoted because he had better leads. Yet he fails to mention his scum leads and his reason for voting are terrible.
Please let Skelda reply for himself -he is a scum suspect and now he doesnt have think for himself, he can just copy what you said.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 235, JKLM wrote:This on/off wagon of MD is scum based entirely
So you say MD's wagon has scum on it, but then vote for Peace who wasnt on the wagon? Could you explain that?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:17 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 239, Skelda wrote:making himself hard to read.
But not that hard to read since you're voting for him? By him not voting, he has put the spotlight on himself. I completely agree that people should vote. And that it's annoying when they don't. But I still don't see why it's scummy.
Your reasons seem really weak.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 282, PeaceBringer wrote:good lord there has been no real posting or engagement...nothing to really say anything more about...
Policy lynch time. He's obviously not interested in playing. And yes, I think he's probably town. Though there is the small chance he could be playing "too dumb to be scum" as well. But either way, he's not gonna help town win.

VOTE PEACEBRINGER.

Otherwise, Skelda or Hermy for me. JK, Garmr still strongest town reads. Probably Smargaret as well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 am

Post by mozamis »

BA looks town to me. Slightly confused maybe, but thats a healthy sign. Look slike he's scum hunting.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 am

Post by mozamis »

ok, I have a fiar bit to catch up on. Have glanced over a few pages.
And to whoever said "policy lynch Peace terribel idea" my answer is: no it is not. More I play this game, more I'm realising how important a good scum hunting environment is. Those players who may well be - IRL- a good laugh, are often just a massive distrsaction and source of confusion for town. So many games go by where you end up with Mutley, Irish Pope and th elike at end game, and you have literlally NOTHING to go off becaus ethey have been pissing around all game.
Likewise, scum adapt to environment "hey, people dont mind Peace being unhelpful, I'll hide behind that playstyle".
So yeah, I'm still up for lynching Peace.
Although if we can get a Skelda or Hermy wagon going, then happy to lynch them too.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:17 am

Post by mozamis »

Well, read thorugh. Peace vs Garmr looks town v town. In fact he has upped his input so
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:18 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

vote SKELDA

Guy is just blandly trying to fly under the radar.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:19 am

Post by mozamis »

Oh, and Shane's replacement is obviously a scum candidate as he hasnt yet posted anything of substance.
So my lynch pool@ Skelda, Hermy, Shane's replacement, AlienBro
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 379, Hermy wrote:Mozamis, I agree with Skelda.

I reckon you're aiming for an easy lynch here. I notice how none of your lynvh pool have been around much. Therefore they're slipping under the radar, blah blah blah, and so on, and so forth. All of us have lives away from the internet and have stuff to do. I see no real reason for any of the lynches. We've been as helpful as time has allowed us to.
/rant
To an extent, what you say is true. There is always AT LEAST one scummer who tries to lurk through, so I'm trying to be vigilant on the lurker front.
But I am NOT just randomly picking on people who havent posted much - Peace, until recently hasnt posted much, and yet was still a strong town read of mine - policy lynch aside.
Its not just quantity of posting, it's content. In fact, Hermy has posted a reasonable amount, but its all been vague as hell. Both Skelda and Hermy have hardly said ANYTHING of subtance.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 378, Skelda wrote:It kind of just seems like you are wanting to push lynches of people who haven't been around.
So do you think I am scummy for "doing this"? If so, then say what you mean. Scummy, scummy post.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:03 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, I'm seriously low on nicotine. So my thought processes probably aren't the quickest atm, but could someone give me a concise list of reasons why we are very close to lynching MD?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:03 am

Post by mozamis »

For the record, I can't see myself voting for MD anytime soon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:42 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 395, killerjester wrote:Not to blow my load prematurely, but mnemonic is definitely scum.

A real town would fully claim in a position like his.
Including
name. Including all his bullshit reads that he's still withholding from us even at L-1. Like why the fuck is Broken Aquarium the ice queen? "For reasons untold," he tells us!

Hammertime.

VOTE: mnemonicdevice

How'd I do?
Fucking idiot. Unless you're scum, of course.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 am

Post by mozamis »

Ah right Garmr didnt put him at L-1. He is now at L-1 though. Someone unvote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

Post by mozamis »

Because I don't think MD is scum, so I don't want some twat coming in and hammering.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:06 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 403, JKLM wrote:That alone kinda confirms that BA is scum
I'm thinking the opposite. If I were scum, I would have kept my mouth shut at that point. Sure if BA was Md's partner, it would have been bad shit for BA, but he would have got some nice town cred. As scum, unvoting just gets the spotlight on him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Skelda -you going to unvote MD?> You have been voting for him for a long time, and yet havbe hardly made a case against him. Why do you think he is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 am

Post by mozamis »

What did you make of Jester's reaction test, Matt?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 416, Hermy wrote:(If it would help or be convenient in any way, then I will change my vote back. Just tell me to do so.)
This is surprisingly town. Kinda TOO helpful for scum, I think. She doesn't look worried or self conscious about just following the herd/trying to please people.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:32 am

Post by mozamis »

MD, we need a post from you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:24 am

Post by mozamis »

Alright, pressure vote.

VOTE MNEMONIC
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

Claim is ok, I guess. Jester is really reaching with his legalistic arguments. Guy was asked to claim, and he did. If he had just said "Rumblebiffin" it would not have been at all helpful. So to lynch the guy for actually being helpful seems wrong headed.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ MD, why do you think BA is scum? I'm assuming you still do. You have not pressed your case much though.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 468, Broken Aquarium wrote:in fact moz, you haven;t said a thing about Hermy.
A few pages back I changed my read on her from scummy to town. I have been quite vocal about her most of the game as, until recently, she looked scummy. So what on earth are you talking about?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 465, Broken Aquarium wrote:also skelda - no. hermy- yes.
Why not Skelda? The guy has done ZERO scum hunting and is still Bingo Bland from the Bland School of Blandness.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 467, Broken Aquarium wrote:moz - why didn't you get your back up?
Beacuse some of what she said was true. I'm sorry, by your logic, should town always rant and rave when under attack?
It's called trying to have a rational debate with someone.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

Skelda, give me YOUR case on MD.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:05 am

Post by mozamis »

If he had just said "Rumblebiifin", I for one -and almost certainly everyone else - would have said "Right, who the hell is that then?"
For the record I think you are town, but I just think you're over analyising and reaching here.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:23 am

Post by mozamis »

I'm simply saying that he he wasked for a nameclaim and he gave it. The fact that he gave a bit more information seems a nonsense reason for lynching him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:52 am

Post by mozamis »

Problem with your approach Peace is that it's like a witch trial. "The only way to find out is if we lynch him...aaaaaaah shit he WAS innocent, oh well, can't be helped".
You see that's a problem?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:02 am

Post by mozamis »

If he is town, it is a problem. I'd like Peace to respond to my point.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:17 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 513, PeaceBringer wrote:are you so dead certain of MD that you would let him continue to linger and hang around to end game, seriously?
This is bad. The burden of proof is not on me to prove him innocent. It on those that are voting for him to make a case as to his guilt. Otherwise, a nonsense situation develops whereby if you are town, you lynch anyone beacuse "They might be scum, I can't prove they are town".

My point was this: you don't seem that interested in giving the guy a fair trial. My concern is you're giving the impression of a man who is more interested in seeing a lynch than in finding scum. Apart from the fact that he said "interesting" (???), why do you think he is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 am

Post by mozamis »

JK and Peace, you're missing my point entirely. I am a reasonably experienced player, and I know full well that -especially on Day 1 -it is difficult to be "certain" of anyone being scum. I'm not asking for certainty. Just a decent case. And my main point was that Peace seems more interested in just getting MD lynced and hoping for the best, than at least TRYING to work out if MD is scum or not.
How would me being scum make any sense whatsoever JKLM?

Skelda's paranoia doesn't inspire confidence. I was clearly accusing Peace of not giving MD a fair trial. So quite why Skelda felt the need to deny that charge, I don't know. Unless you are paranoid scum Skelda?
The wrost thing about MD has been his play, or lack of it, since his claim.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In fact, he doesn't seem interested in posting unless he is under pressure.

VOTE MD
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

Think so. Looks like I was wrong, the guy has done an appaling job of defending himself.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 537, mnemonicdevice wrote:Alright. Here are my thoughts: JK has pushed way too much on this case and he should die next.
JK is not even voting for you?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:06 am

Post by mozamis »

Any other reads MD?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Can't really see it myself. BA has been scum hunting quite hard all game. Hammer was fair enough since most of us had given up on MD.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:48 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 557, Broken Aquarium wrote:i'm still unsure about you having a scum read and voting garmr, and then several posts later, you're voting along with him, for the sheeping case.
I don't understand this. You're saying he voted Garmr, and then he voted along with Garmr? But Garmr voted for MD, and JK did not vote for MD.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:11 am

Post by mozamis »

Just a quick one before food :)
Checked a scum game of JKLM's, and he's clearly town in this one.
So Garmr and JK still town to me.
BA seems likely town to me as well.
Can't really see it being hermy.

I'll vote later, obviously Skelda still on my suspect list. But want to have a bit of a think.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 572, Garmr wrote:@Moz can you link us to the game were JKLM is town and acting like this.
I looked at a game where Jk was scum - Room of Doom maybe? - and his play here is a just much more confident. Check it out, he's completely different.
Yeah I avoided the BA thing since its just gonna be WIFOM, which I assume is what scum want. People should just ignore it and judge BA on his record yesterday, which IMO was pretty town.
As for the NK, I'd say I assume they just thought Bro was a safe kill, no trail of blood leading back to anyone - Alienbro wasn't very vociferous in his supicion of anyone.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:08 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 575, projectmatt wrote:
vote: hermy

We're doing this today. Yesterday you guys were stupid and ignored the blatant mafia so maybe today we can actually, you know, go for it. Don't lynch Broken Aquarium. This is happening. Today.
Yeah, nice open mind...Really trying hard to look for scum, aren't you? You've been tunnelling on her pretty much all game. Has NOTHING else happened in the game to make you look elsewhere?
I mean, could there BE a more obvious mislynch candidate than Hermy?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 576, projectmatt wrote:I'll strongarm and yell all day until you guys vote with me.
How about some analysis rather than just assertion?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 587, smargaret wrote:I'll sheep that.

VOTE: Hermy
What the "fudge", as Garmr would say, is this?
VOTE SMARGARET
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:24 am

Post by mozamis »

@JK -its entirely different. Mainly because I just think you're town. But also you had at least given some warning that you were going to look into hermy, and gave at least some reason for voting hermy ("its kind od a toss up"). Not the best reason in the wrold, but at the end of the day you're town, so yu're not on my radar.

Smargaret is though.
@Smargaret - why did you vote hermy?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:34 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Hermy - what makes you think Matt and KJ might be scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:38 am

Post by mozamis »

But yeah we need to bin Skelda. The guy continues to fence sit. That last post of his was just ridiculous "Oh, I'm up for a Hermy lynch, but I don't want my hands anywhere near the blood, so I'll vote smargaret instead".

VOTE SKELDA
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, I think Hermy could be town. I've only found one completed game in which she is town. BUt her style is very similar, she doesn't give out strong reads, likes to be helpful to the town etc
This is the game
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

So we're getting somewhere. (Both in order of most to least. Although my town reads are stronger).
Town: Me, Garmr, JKLM, KJ, BA and hermy.
Pos scum: Skelda, ProjectMatt, Smargaret, RachMarie, Peace.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:24 am

Post by mozamis »

WHY should we lynch Hermy? You still haven't given a reason.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:27 am

Post by mozamis »

thanks in advance?
Matt, please respond.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:36 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 652, projectmatt wrote:Whatever. Don't care enough if you guys aren't gonna sheep the obvious one in the first place without me confirming it to you. I have role related information that Hermy is mafia. Now lynch her.
You could work on your psychology/people skills...You must know that you're approach this whole day has been "Lynch Hemry, cos I say so". You expected everyone just to follow without questioning?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:53 am

Post by mozamis »

Anyway, although I don't agree with his approach, what Matt says makes sense. I looked at Mini 1489 yesterday, where he was town. He is completely different there - much more confused, much bigger contributions, more analysis and general scum hunting. So I was gearing up to vote for him.
However, town PR's often play very different to their "normal" selves. And he is certainly playing with sufficient ego for him to be a PR.
Obviously, if is a bizarre scum gambit, we lynch him tomorrow.

VOTE HERMY
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 604, Skelda wrote:nd those Hermy votes came in way too fast. I'm fine with a Hermy lynch, but seriously no one was for lynching Hermy yesterday and the fact that people are just leaping on it today seems strange. I also find it strange that BA unvoted as soon as Gramr did, but once again, a discussion for when BA can talk.
So you were ok with a hermy lynch, but wanted a bit more time and discussion.
So we haven't much more time or discussion, I'll grant you that, but we have had some game changing info.
My point being: why woud you NOT vote for hermy, when ProjectMatt has confirmed your suspicions?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Matt - yeah, I believe you, hence I'm voting Hermy. Bizarre gambits do happen though, so it had to be said.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

you managed to miss the lynch again, JK?
Yeah I re- thought my reads after I got Hermy wrong. (I'm assuming she'll flip scum). Did some meta on Skelda (can't remember the game no., I'll get it if any one wants it). But anyway, in that game where he is town he looks -no offence Skelda -quite bland and "friendly" which was my case against him in this.
Also, his post recently where he claims to have missed ProjectMatt's softclaim SCREAMS town to me. If he is scum faking that, then well played. But I doubt it.
I disagree with Garmr. Smargaret saying "she connected the dots" makes sense. And she was not all shy about getting on the wagon. She was consistent, and put her vote where her mouth was.
So I reckon everyone on that wwagon is town.
Which I think just leaves Peace, Rach and JKLM.
JK I think I've got badly wrong. But forgetting about WIFOM, the most likely reason BA was silenced was cos he suspected the right scum. He suspected JK at end of the day for voting Garmr, and then agreeing with Garmr's reads. JK as well hedged his bets about MD, gave a lot of noise about MD being possible scum. Didn't vote for him. Likewise with Hermy today.
I think him and Rach are probably our pair.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

BA and KJ town as well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:47 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Mod - are you counting Ba's vote?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:48 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Mod - are you counting BA's vote?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

Hermy had been hammered previous page Skelda by Chambers/BA. Then BA voted again to make sure on this page.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:54 am

Post by mozamis »

Quick post pre-ciggy. Still keen on voting for JKLM. We need to be slight;y careful though as its only 5 to lynch. Rach I could go for I guess, although we need her to post more.
@Peace - why is JK your 2nd suspect?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:11 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, well I'm gonna go with what I said at the end of yesterday and
VOTE JKLM

He said he wanted MD lynched. Didn't vote for him. Said he wanted Hermy lynched. Didn't vote for her. Appearing to scum hunt, without actually doing so.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 710, projectmatt wrote:stuff tomorrow (or later today depending on your timezone)
Yeah, any investigation results?
@ JK -thanks for the OMGUS lol. In what do you feel I misrepped you? You said you wanted to lynch MD, weren't on the wagon. Likwise with Hermy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

I'm unsure about JK. He might be scum, and I might re-vote him, but WE MUST NOT LYNCH ANYONE UNTIL MATT GIVES US HIS INVESTIGATION RESULTS.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:39 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah maybe I'm being overcautious, it's 5 for a lynch I guess. Just want to hold off until Matt gets back to us.
My problem with the Rach wagon is I didn't find Honig that scummy, so lynching Rach amounts to lynching a lurker. I never mind that, since scum often do lurk. But, yeah I'm on the fence atm. To be clear, if the day was ending now I would vote for either Jk or Rach. But since it isn't, I'm gonna wait and see.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:04 am

Post by mozamis »

I think that post from Rach is town. Its pretty indignant stuff. Plus, if she had killed/asked her scum buddies to kill Alienbro, she would have known who Peace was talking about. Her confusion about thinking that Peace meant BA seems really genuine to me. Pretty hard to fake that as scum.
So I'm not up for lynching her today.
Garmr still my strongest town read.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:40 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah, going back to my original town read of JK. his whole "missed matts claim" looks town (and understandable, since it was a soft claim anyway), and his indecisiveness after hermy's hammer prob town as well.
@Matt, why did you not say in your first post "I investigated BA", why the delay?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah, but they are 2 different things. 1) Is you trying to get an answer out of JK as to why, if Hermy is scum, BA wasn't. and 2) was Peace mentioning that the NK made Rach look guilty. The confusion was Peace didn't say which NK, and Rach assumed he meant BA.
Confusing lol but I think thats what happened.
Main thing is, if she was scum, she would KNOW that peace meant AlienBro. The fact that she got confused makes me think she is probably town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:21 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Mod - could you put the time left of the Day on the OP, or on the last bit of flavor or something, thanks :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 740, Skelda wrote:I fail to see how any of your points make her town.
So you think Rach is scum then? Where on earth has this come from? I looked at your ISO, and there was nothing about you finding Rach or Honig scummy. On the contrary, the two posts I found from you early on in the game strongly suggest that you thought Hoing was town.
Please explain.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

*Honig
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 730, projectmatt wrote:I investigated Broken Aquarium, so I can't help you there. Thinking about what the best action today is.
What have you come up with?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, probably best not to fake results as cop as people might then doubt your claim. But anyway, I'm 99% sure your town so it doesnt matter.
I've continued my meta research, and KJ is now in the 99% certain town camp.
So I refuse to lynch Garmr and KJ today.
be good to increase activity, low activity is great for scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 753, JKLM wrote:It's weird I didn't get a scum read off of honig personally but I do on rach

God that's strange an uncomfortable
How strong is your scum read on Rach? And what has she said ( as opposed to just not posting) that makes you think she is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 752, Skelda wrote:Which means she is probably town anyway.
So, to be clear, you don't want a Rach lynch today?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:40 am

Post by mozamis »

@ MOD - could you put up how much time left in the day as well, thanks.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:43 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 757, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 754, smargaret wrote:Interesting how much resistance there is (read as lack of action) on a RachMarie wagon. And I know she's v/la again, but we still have almost no content and an OMGUS vote. Why aren't more people voting her?
because people thought honig was town based on nothing sound
Look at Honigs ISO, particularly his back and forth with Smargaret. His vehemence in defence, and also his refusal to accept my town read of him looks so town to me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:45 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 754, smargaret wrote:Interesting how much resistance there is (read as lack of action) on a RachMarie wagon. And I know she's v/la again, but we still have almost no content and an OMGUS vote. Why aren't more people voting her?
Doesn't mean a lot though. It's either scum not wanting to bus, or scum not wanting to be on a mislynch. Obviously I think it's the latter.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 773, killerjester wrote:Who the fuck is the votestealer
This is your contribution? Please give some more analysis/reads on whats going on.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:32 am

Post by mozamis »

Cards on the table time, I'm suspicious of KJ.
VOTE KJ
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:59 am

Post by mozamis »

@ KJ yeah I thought you were a town based on 1 game I read where you were town, and thought you were pretty similar here. But I think you must be scum, partly due to P.O.E. And when I looked at that game again, I noticed how you were less aggresive, and how you gave more content.
And I note you left out my other quote, asking for your reads and analysis.
You have had virtually nothing to say all day about the game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 785, mozamis wrote:
In post 773, killerjester wrote:Who the fuck is the votestealer
This is your contribution? Please give some more analysis/reads on whats going on.
I think it was the last completed game you were town in? Not sure, I'll dig it out later.
But I note how you STILL haven't given any thoughts on whats going on.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Garmr - yeah, I wondered about that. As you say, it does kinda look in KJ's favour that he voted Hermy. But look at the context. He votes Hermy after Matt twice is very insistent that we should all vote for hermy (he said "asking everyone to join all the dots and vote for hermy" or something like that). Plus there were still a couple of votes on Hermy, so bussing would have been quite a good "blending in with the crowd" move. But the main thing is, I suspect KJ had joined the dots and seen where Matt was going.
So yeah, I think a bus is pretty likely.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:33 am

Post by mozamis »

if by "your read" you mean voting for me then...lol I can't remember you being suspicious of me all game, and suddenly I vote for you, and you vote for me? Not a read KJ, just an OMGUS, an attempt by you to go on the offensive and to get the heat off you.

But yeah, your whole attitude reeks of scum - no "hmmm, I wonder if Moz is scum, and I wonder about player x and y too". Just a panicked knee jerk OMGUS. You don't show any curiousity or desire to find scum.
Because, of course you are scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:22 am

Post by mozamis »

The most notable thing about KJ is how is desperate he is to clear himself.
He is itching to get into the rhetoric, the debating society, the legalistic arguments. What he is most concerned about is WINNING THE ARGUMENT. He still gives no indication that he wants to find scum. He merely wants to keep emphasing "weaknesses in my case" (note how he loves my quote about KJ being 99% town -reduces my credibility).
But hopefully people wont give a shit about my credibility, they will see that KJ just hasn't done any real scum hunting all game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 am

Post by mozamis »

town kj

The give away about your meta is how much more aggressive you are in this game.
Your normal style is quite aggressive, so you have tried to replicate it in this game. But you've just over done it a little bit.
Once i did my P.o.e - which left me with only you, skelda, smarg and JK, you were the stand out choice. (JK is real long shot, and I'm still umming and aaahing between skelda and smarg.)

But yeah, any doubts I had about you have been dispelled by your scummy, survivalisitic response.
And your vote was OMGUS, to pretend otherwise is laughable.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:03 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Skelda, ProjectMatt and Rach - we need you for the lynch! Be good to hear your input, and more to the point, votes.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:45 am

Post by mozamis »

what about KJ?
@ Matt - I think a JKLM lynch is pretty unlikely today. What about KJ, you said you were suspicious of him before?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:46 am

Post by mozamis »

that was @ Smarg "whay about KJ" sorry low on nicotine can barely think.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 848, Garmr wrote:Moz is like the anti-scum.
:D
yeah, it has to be said if KJ is scum, then his "last will and testament" post was VERY convincing. But yeah it looks like I got him worng. I just hope I haven't fell victim to his buddying. But, yeah it did look pretty town.
Alright, lets do JKLM then. His scum hunting since Day 2 has been pretty light weight, and time is running out.
VOTE JKLM
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:09 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Skelda - giving a guy a fair trial is all well and good, so fair play to you.
But if JKLM is scum, he may try and spin the time out, leaving us with a no lynch.
So yeah, give him some time - but hopefully you will be alert and vigilant if time starts to runs out?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

I agree with KJ's post 100%. Has to be one of Peace, Smarg and Rach.
Beofre this discussion, I would have said Rach and Peace, but its looking more like Smarg and Peace now. Rach's claim looks more believable. ( I think -I haven't given it much thought yet).
I'm the adorable Mrs Beaver! VT.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 am

Post by mozamis »

Only KJ left to claim.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 911, smargaret wrote:And Garmr is still scummy for the same reasons I listed yesterday.
Refresh my memory as to why you think Garmr could be scum? I just dont see it at all.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

Garmr still looks so town to me. The guy is putting some real thought and creativity into this.
Rach just sounds like she is telling the truth to me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 933, Garmr wrote:Through I would like to hear his opinions on the current situation.
Just woken up and in a world of confusion lol But I like the case on KJ, but have you considered the possibiltiy that it might be KJ and someone else? I'm not sure about smarg.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 926, killerjester wrote:Votestealer, Cop, Tracker, Doctor, Jailer is fucking STACKED for town.
(assuming all claims are true:) ONE SHOT votestealer, ONE SHOT cop, ODD NIGHT jailer. Plus town has a miller which is anti town.
So it's not THAT stacked. Plus as Rach says, maybe scum are pretty powerful.

However, my biggest problem is with the idea that we have a jailer and a doc. Does kinda seem unlikely.
Maybe it is Peace. I just hate the idea of mislynching him though, as he is the kind of player that scum will set up for a mislynch. (doesn't post much, iconoclastic, idiosyncratic style etc).
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 936, Garmr wrote:I still think smarg is scum but it is still possible that KJ could be buddying up/giving similar reads through out the whole game to make them feel secure with smarg or vice versa
dont quite follow - you saying that kj and smarg are scum, and they buddy up to each other?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ah, ok gotcha.
Right, this is where I stand atm:
Garmr, Skelda, Rach town.
So scum from Smarg, peace and kj.
Not ready to vote yet though.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

Lol that looks like it's in a limerick format or something.
@ Peace - be helpful if you could contribute to the cause. And if it could be more than "...it is what is...I don't give reads..." etc that would be great lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:03 am

Post by mozamis »

Well yeah, if smarg is scum then we don't have a miller, making town marginally more powerful. I don't really like how you have gone from "happy to lynch either rach or smarg" (your opening post Today), to ruling smarg out on the basis of set up speculation. It seems hasty.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #122) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:35 am

Post by mozamis »

@ MOD - could you prod peacebringer, please?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:50 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah, I'm not keen on this Peace lynch. Just feels too quick, too easy.
So, I think there must be one scum on this wagon. I guess that leaves me with Kj, Smarg or Rach for today's lynch. Which of them, I'm not sure yet.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

Bloody hell, Peace.
Yeah Peace is very likely town.
Peace, I can understand your frustration. But self hammering really doesn't help town. We had loads more time. I was keen to get another wagon going.
Scum are smarg and skelda I reckon. Possibly KJ. Although, with KJ he at least was pushing the game forward, asking questions, being combative etc
Smarg just sheeped Kj really.
And Peace, by self hammering you let scum off the hook of hammering. Skelda once again didn't hve to put a vote down (he hasn't been on any any of the last few lynches, I don't think - he always says he will be, but has voted after the lynch etc).
Sorry this is a bit rushed I'm feeling pissed off.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Peace - you coul dhave helped yourself a bit by giving out some reads, or goin gon the offensive a bit more. Or just giving a bit more detail in your posts.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 961, Skelda wrote:However, I agree that Peace is acting more scummy. I'm just having doubts as to whether or not this is a risk we should take, losing the whole game if somehow Peace flips town. But at the same time, since Peace is scum it shouldn't matter with Rach either way, so I think I'm fine with him dying.

Intent
In what way was he acting more scummy? And why on earth would you express intent to hammer when we had SO MUCH TIME LEFT, and the guy had only just started to defend himself. Talk about stifling discussion.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:09 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 980, Skelda wrote:I was trying to spark some discussion, actually. Get him to fully defend himself. I wasn't planning on hammering in a few days anyway. Unfortunately he's a poor sport who self-hammered.

And also, I had no clue how much deadline we had left. I didn't even notice.
You spark discussion by asking questions of people, or giving out reads or something. "Intent to hammer" means you are going to hammer. Claiming you may not have doen so for a few days just sounds like complete bullshit to me. Why not say "yeah, I might hammer in a few days, but lets get some discussion going first".
And as for the deadline...LOL I haven't checked the deadline either, but I know, as does anyone else with a vague conception of time, that the Day was still young.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:11 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Skelda and I note you ignored my question about "how was Peace acting more scummy?".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:43 am

Post by mozamis »

why?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #130) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1072, Garmr wrote:Would like to give a special mention to moz. He had me scared so I had to kill him :P.
Was it my last post that worried you? You're sudden sheeping of my read made me suspicious of you for the first time in the game. And then I was dead...I then ranted at you in the dead qt lol Sad to say though, I changed my mind, and in the end went for KJ and Skelda, and then Kj...arse.
But well played scum!
I guess it was as simple as "why the fudge would scum leave the tracker alive".

AND DAMNIT I KNEW THAT FIRST POST FROM SKELDA WAS FRIENDLY SCUM!

But yeah, you both played really well, congrats :)

Loved this game, I was really into it. Thanks ArcAngel :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

Oh, and for the record I thought towns activity, especially the last day was pathetic. Sorry -you all seem nice people and all -but where was the questioning, the thinking , the debating.
Scum played well, but town could have tried a bit more.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #132) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1090, Garmr wrote:Also I crumbed in that I was rolecop and back up cop just in case I wanted to lynch smarg on the spot
Er, I don't follow you, what do you mean?

But when all is said and done, Garmr, I think you played really, really well. Apart from late suspicion of you -which i changed anyway - i thought you looked very town all game. Well played damn you lol :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Skelda - did you really not know that Matt claimed cop? I think it was around then that I lost suspicion of you. On the basis that scum wouldn't miss a PR claim...Did you miss it, or good acting from you?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Garmr -I meant to ask you this all game: are the same as RaudGarmr, who was in my first ever mafiascum game?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

*you

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”