Shane
Shane
Townie
Shane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Shane »

It's a massively failed attempt at a joke, resulting from misinterpreting the joke in #10. You should ignore it
Shane
Shane
Townie
Shane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Shane »

Never occurred to me that mozamis was being serious. As a serious vote it's terrible, but it's so bad I don't think it's scummy
Shane
Shane
Townie
Shane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by Shane »

@Honig: you're right I got some personal bias going on there, I tend to think of scum being smart and calculating. I am not liking the way moz is jumping his vote around for aggressively not very good reasons.

On peacebringer, I didn't read it as scummy. Although I have to wonder if he hates the site so much why did he sign up for a new game and why doesn't he replace out. I think the wagon is bad though and I'm looking at skelda for jumping on it. I also have no idea what his explanation is trying to say. Scum should act townie but peace isn't acting townie and he hates this??
Shane
Shane
Townie
Shane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Shane »

In post 65, mozamis wrote:Well then Shane, you probably won't like this either:

VOTE SKELDA.

His post was way too "blendy", friendly and cheerful. Certainly, when you compare him and Peacebringer, its much more likely that he is scum than Peace. Peace annoyed me by being unhelpful, but it takes gutsy scum to play like that. Scum far more likely to play "nicey nice" like Skelda.

Yes, I have moved my vote around a bit, but I dont see that as a bad thing. It gets reactions going, conversations, and its better thn sitting on the fence.
But out of all my votes, most confident about Skelda being scum.
Actually, I do like it.

VOTE: Skelda

@mod: V/LA till monday
Shane
Shane
Townie
Shane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Shane »

In post 150, Skelda wrote:
In post 149, JKLM wrote:You realize that since you've admitted the fact that you admitted your vote was pointless he won't really feel pressure from your vote?
It isn't pointless, though. I just don't like my vote on people who aren't around. All votes are basically for pressure at this point, so I don't see why this vote is that different from any other.
By admitting you're only voting to pressure someone and therefore is not a serious lynching vote, it really does reduce the pressure. But anyway, was there something you wanted me around for?

@mozarmis: where did your obv town reads come from and when did you change your mind about JKLM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”