projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:58 am

Post by projectmatt »

Vote: PeaceBringer

The word "mafia" in the thread title is spelled incorrectly and it's frustrating me so I'm taking it out on you.

What are you talking about, i dont see anything?

fixed thank you
Last edited by ArcAngel9 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:04 am

Post by projectmatt »

It should be "some journeys have no endings" as opposed to "some journeys has no endings" but I forgive you.

>> you don't have to, I fixed it. Appreciate the feedback :) <<

In post 20, mnemonicdevice wrote:
Everyone: Are you scum?

One word answers get you voted.
Yes.
Last edited by ArcAngel9 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

Vote: Mozamis
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 69, Garmr wrote: @Project Matt I'm going to call you out through and ask why did you Vote Mozamis with out listing any reasons. I would actually like to hear some insight on how the game is going.
I'm not one that finds it necessary to supply large amounts of content at the beginning of the game as most of it is guesswork. This is why my first few posts have just been observations. I'll provide actual analysis soon since we're moving out of that stage.

Specifically, I very much disliked his attack on PeaceBringer and his attacks looked not like excited town but opportunistic scum.

Unvote

There is absolutely no way that a lynch is going through or a claim is being made yet.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 120, smargaret wrote:
In post 81, projectmatt wrote:
In post 69, Garmr wrote: @Project Matt I'm going to call you out through and ask why did you Vote Mozamis with out listing any reasons. I would actually like to hear some insight on how the game is going.
I'm not one that finds it necessary to supply large amounts of content at the beginning of the game as most of it is guesswork. This is why my first few posts have just been observations. I'll provide actual analysis soon since we're moving out of that stage.

Specifically, I very much disliked his attack on PeaceBringer and his attacks looked not like excited town but opportunistic scum.

Unvote

There is absolutely no way that a lynch is going through or a claim is being made yet.
Matt, if nobody supplies content at the beginning of the game, then where does the content come from?

I'm actually not seeing the mozamis suspicion. I see a failed joke and some vote hopping, but I really don't think that's a reliable tell this close to the beginning of the game, where we're just starting to see things coming out.

Can we drop the meta-that-may-not-be-discussed? Meta generally sucks, flirting with the edge of discussing ongoing games also sucks, doing so in an attempt to avoid saying anything for real keeps games from going anywhere.
Not that nobody supplies content at the beginning of the game, but that I don't personally feel like it is anything but guesswork until later. I did not like his vote hopping as it looked like opportunistic scum at my first impression, however I'm no longer of that opinion. I'm exhausted but tomorrow I'll be able to think more straight.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:15 am

Post by projectmatt »

Initial reads:

Mozamis is town
mildly
. I don't think that his content has been exactly good so far, but he picked up on similar tells (Skelda being very friendly) and he seems to be playing to appease himself and not other players which seems relatively devoid of the scum play I would expect.

mnemonicdevice is tentatively town. I like the fact that he refuses to join the other bandwagon in competition with him and some of his early posts rang off as town as well. The confessional nature of stuff like post 30feels like it has little scum motivation. His play has little substance but he seems excited as opposed to scum trying to fit in.

I've never played with PeaceBringer so to imply that I have a strong read on him would be wrong. I'd like to compare his previous meta in games as to get a read on him but through a very thin look his play looks town. I feel the same way about Broken Aquarium.
In post 73, Skelda wrote:
In post 61, mnemonicdevice wrote:Yes. Peace is playing like peace normally plays.
I checked, it is.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: mozamis
Which games did you check?

At the moment, I don't have any strong scum reads but I expect that to change.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:01 am

Post by projectmatt »

i'm pretty much prod dodging since given this games snail pace i have little to add
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Vote: Hermy

I'll explain this tomorrow. Hang tight!
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 243, smargaret wrote:In fact, Matt hasn't taken a firm stance all game, and this isn't the first vote that he's delayed explaining.
FOS: Matt
Well, I actually had no intention of explaining my first vote unless asked and I more so wanted to see Hermy's reaction to pressure but it was non-existent. I will admit to you that I'm slacking.

The vote basically stemmed from this post. There is nothing wrong with not having a stance on any particular player but Hermy seems to intentionally open herself to any probable vote while also staying out of choosing a hard stance which looks like a scum essentially trying to lay back quietly. To her credit, after my vote she did townread Skelda so that read isn't strong anymore.

I'm not a fan of some of alienBRO's posting but it may be due to the fact that it is two people and they look extremely schizophrenic.

I actually don't have any strong stances right now at all, and given we've made approximately 3 pages in...a week, I don't know how you expect me to. That's bad.

We still have well over a week so yes, I'm taking my time. On that subject, Smargaret, how do you feel about Hermy?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:48 am

Post by projectmatt »

One townread doesn't erase fence sitting and there has been virtually no whining about the lack of content unless you consider explaining why logically strong reads have yet to be found in 10 pages and you're working to get more qualifies as whining. I have no idea where any of the above post came from.

Smargaret, I don't think that you are mafia so let's work together. Say again why Honig is scum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:09 am

Post by projectmatt »

The first post is not related to the pace the game moves at but the fact that it had just started. The second was a prod dodge and the third was one sentence out of a paragraph that said activity was sow. Talking about a game not moving quickly and whining about a game are different things, friend.

And okay, I'm still waiting to see how he responds now.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:26 am

Post by projectmatt »

Policy lynching Peace for the sole reason that he is playing badly is a horrible, horrible idea.

Whoever in this game is town and is seriously considering lynching Peace on policy and not because he is mafia, I implore you to reconsider due to how poor the rationale is. Our goal is to lynch the mafia, not to lynch the annoying town. And the way I see it, there's no real reason for Peace to actually be scum, now is there?

Lynch Hermy. If there needs to be a compromise I'll think of one later.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

Quick note before I have to keep doing my school: Peacebringer and Garmr are town. So is Smargret, probably. I also don't want to lynch Broken Aquarium today. My initial read on mneumonic
could
be wrong but I'm not willing to give it up quite yet.

Killerjester,
hey and what are your reads?

I still want a reason to switch from Hermy.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:28 am

Post by projectmatt »

If any player here can actually give me a compelling reason as to why MD is scum then I'll switch merrily. But I can't find one. If anyone can tell me why Broken Aquarium is scum for unvoting MD when MD hasn't really scumtold, then I'll listen.

killerjester, your play is extremely lazy. Hermy switched because she's probably mafia.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

killerjester, I fail to understand your remote level of confidence given the lack of rationale that you have provided throughout this game. At the moment, I am not leaning on MD being scum and I want a counter-wagon (Hermy)
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 am

Post by projectmatt »

vote: hermy

We're doing this today. Yesterday you guys were stupid and ignored the blatant mafia so maybe today we can actually, you know, go for it. Don't lynch Broken Aquarium. This is happening. Today.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:04 am

Post by projectmatt »

Other mafia are probably in Killerjester/Skelda/JKLM but I'm not as sure in those. Whatever. Hermy is getting lynched today and I'll strongarm and yell all day until you guys vote with me.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 579, mozamis wrote:
In post 575, projectmatt wrote:
vote: hermy

We're doing this today. Yesterday you guys were stupid and ignored the blatant mafia so maybe today we can actually, you know, go for it. Don't lynch Broken Aquarium. This is happening. Today.
Yeah, nice open mind...Really trying hard to look for scum, aren't you? You've been tunnelling on her pretty much all game. Has NOTHING else happened in the game to make you look elsewhere?
I mean, could there BE a more obvious mislynch candidate than Hermy?
Yeah, the guy who got lynched yesterday was the mislynch candidate but you guys didn't realize it until after you killed him, did you? Hermy is the mafia. If he was the mislynch candidate there would be little to no resistance on her but yesterday just about NOBODY joined me on my wagon.

I will give you analysis but my analysis means nothing if you guys aren't going to listen. I'm telling you all to connect the dots that Hermy = scum and vote with me.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm going out of town for the weekend.

V/A until Sunday

When I get back, I expect to see Hermy either LYNCHED or at L-1. Do not disappoint me, please.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

STOP IT.

Lynch Hermy.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I am willing to one versus one. I am that confident. If Hermy flips town, I will willingly sacrifice myself.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 634, JKLM wrote:
In post 632, projectmatt wrote:I am willing to one versus one. I am that confident. If Hermy flips town, I will willingly sacrifice myself.
How is this pro town at all
Lynching the mafia is pro-town. Don't believe me? Test me.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:06 am

Post by projectmatt »

Whatever. Don't care enough if you guys aren't gonna sheep the obvious one in the first place without me confirming it to you. I have role related information that Hermy is mafia. Now lynch her.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:06 am

Post by projectmatt »

And that is as far as I will delve into a claim - absolutely no more information is being revealed other than that she is mafia and I have information to back that up.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Well, I'm playing with a big ego on this day because this person is confirmed to me. Likewise, if I can get the mafia lynched without having to out my role and potentially get nightkilled - that is a victory for all of us, is it not? My town game is friendly but a certain amount of assertiveness is required in order for me to confidently get a person lynched, which is my goal. With that being said, it's pretty retarded to think I would lie about that kind of claim.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I suspected Hermy yesterday and pushed for her lynch. However, I explained my logic properly back then because it was not confirmed to me that the player was actually mafia and I wanted to have my rationale perfectly known to everybody in the game. Now that I know for certain that Hermy is mafia, it seems counter-productive to provide a rational case on why she is mafia as it should be plain to see. This is why I am resorting to pushing confidently and with rudeness because it is the play required to get Hermy lynched without actually outing what I am but since that fell through things are different.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by projectmatt »

stuff tomorrow (or later today depending on your timezone)
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I investigated Broken Aquarium, so I can't help you there. Thinking about what the best action today is.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I've been really busy but I've been reading around and I'll try to get some more content in tomorrow considering I should have -some- free time after I do all the homework I've been putting off.

For the record, I didn't want the game to be dependent on my investigation and I was considering whether or not I should have faked a guilty/innocent report on another player.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:53 am

Post by projectmatt »

RachMarie is a bad wagon.

Right now, I want KillerJester or JKLM lynched.

I apologize for the lack of activity, honestly. I've just been really busy but with a little bit more time I'll be able to actually explain my reads as opposed to just saying them.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Sorry guys, I might not have time to get deep into my reads I guess but here is what I'm thinking:

Smargaret is town.

Mozamis is town.

Peacebringer is mildly town.

I tentatively think that JKLM is mafia due to the fact that he has been coasting a majority of the game on the easy targets and the
moment
it became a him vs. killerjester he suddenly pulled out a confident read on killerjester when he has not mentioned him once the entire game. In fact, if you guys are interested in a quick counter-wagon, JKLM may be the direction I want to go in today.

Presuming that leaves JKLM/Killerjester/Gamr/Skelda/RachMarie

RachMarie is actually a mild townread as well, believe it or not. She actually has been coasting but I'm seeing a lot of the pushes on her being scum-motivated and her frustration being somewhat town as well. Less sure read but it still stands.

Now, if you have a pool of JKLM/Killerjester/Gamr/Skelda

I do not think that JKLM and Killerjester are mafia together. I think there is absolutely a mafia contained with Gamr/Skelda but for that I'm not as sure.

If I am alive tomorrow I think that a massclaim is in order but if not, good luck!
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Vote: JKLM
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I changed my mind. I want JKLM a lot more as Killer may be town.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I was having trouble reading him. If you have any interest in staying alive today you should probably vote JKLM.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 844, killerjester wrote:
In post 839, projectmatt wrote:I was having trouble reading him. If you have any interest in staying alive today you should probably vote JKLM.
Get better at being a cop noob

VOTE: JKLM
When you get better at reading people.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I am not behind a Mozamis lynch. JKLM should be lynched today.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Oh well. Thanks for modding ArcAngel. By the way, I didn't actually investigate Broken Aquarium (I was a 1-shot and I used it on Hermy) but it was just an attempt to have the scum think I was more powerful than I actually was and hopefully pave the way for any other power role still in play.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”