GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by GuthrieGov »

That's how Axxl post felt to me, like he was looking for something to call scummy, instead of looking for the scum itself. Although, looking at what you've all said about reaching, i can see that it doesn't make as much sense this early in the game, when people are trying to get the ball going.

@Garmr: Do you agree with Thor? My reaching for a reach is scummy?

@Bstion: I'm more rusty than you, and english isn't my native language. So i'm gonna have to ask you. Are you talking about buses?

p-edit: I've played a couple mafia games here on an old acc, some years ago. I lost that account's name/pass, so i created this acc recently, cause i just randomly decided it would be fun to play Mafia again. I also played a Mafia with a couple of friends at college. So, i'm not as experienced as most players in this game i guess, but i'm relatively familiarized with it.
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by GuthrieGov »

Bastion I'm sorry, but thats just plain stupid. How can you possibly say you are reading a bussing in the first 5-6 posts of the game?
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:15 am

Post by GuthrieGov »

In post 30, Sir Bastion wrote:cause nothing has contradicted that impression in the 23 posts that have followed
Perhaps cause Axxl hasn't even posted in those 23 posts? God, you sure wanna find a connection here.

@Thor: How did you reach the conclusion that tool is town? I see nothing there. Please elaborate.

Bastion:

The reason for me dropping the very early bus comment was because I thought Guthrie's post was very short and direct. almost read like an indirect scolding. Nothing more to it, deep as a puddle.
There as much weight on such a notion as anything else so far this game.
That's wrong. We have a 3 man wagon in the first 4 posts, a speedlynch call based on a one-liner,.. I think your notion is kinda lightweight compared to that.
Also I agree with Ice Ninja in , Bastion's bussing argument just feels wrong.

IceNinja and Macros looking town to me, i really liked this:
Ninja:
I really like how this game has advanced so far.
Macros:
Plenty of shit flinging already, which I love,
One thing i'd like to point out:
-Garmr totally ignored the fact that people were suspecting the autenticity of his "ninjaed" post. Toughts on this?
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:54 am

Post by GuthrieGov »

@Thor: Yes it makes sense. Also, i didn't ask garmr directly cause that was more of a "i noticed this, but i'm not sure if it is a scumtell, help me out" question.

I don't like Cold's vote. He fails to raise a single original point, while wagoning. All you're saying has been said before on this thread.

@Albert: Are you gonna stop posting fluff? we have 0 contribution from you so far

p-edit: I think you didn't understand Thor's question. He asked why u consider garmr's behavious as flailing and not bastion's. Which is actually a smart question, since i'm reading flailing on both players as well
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 am

Post by GuthrieGov »

Yes, the fact that he ignored the questions around his faking of the ninjaed post, looks scummy to me.

Also, is Albert this obnoxious everytime?
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:17 am

Post by GuthrieGov »

Ok, after a quick re-read i'd be very happy with a Bastion wagon. I still can't get over the fact that he votes me for bussing. Makes no sense, and just seems like he is looking for an excuse to create a wagon on me.
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:35 am

Post by GuthrieGov »

IceNinja:
As of post 16 I'm almost positive that a town player wouldn't have a scum read on both of them.

This is exactly what went through my mind regarding Bastion's bussing theory. I even tought something along these lines: Axxl is scum with Bastion, and he is laying the field to point the ffigget at me at an eventual Axll scum flip somepoint in the game. But Ocaam's Razzor made me drop that idea (for the most part)

I agree heart and soul to this. Also, after reading your first post again, i dont see what you wanted me to adress in that post lol. The fact that you considered my town read on you a buddying attempt just makes me feel even more townie vibes from you. And on the bastion thing. You should notice that i stated a desire to wagon him(to get reactions/info), in place of lynching him(to see the mfker flip scum), which is reflected by the fact that i didn't move my vote.
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:21 am

Post by GuthrieGov »

If we gonna start pointing fingers for lack of toughts, i'd like to point mine at Axxl, since he hasnt posted anything after his random vote.
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:51 am

Post by GuthrieGov »

@Bastion: Im somewhere in the middle. Not willing to outright call someone scum without Axxl's posts, since pretty so much discussion was created from it (directly or indirectly).

That being said, i think my vote is serving no purpose at the moment. I'd like to see Albert stop this playstyle, so i'm up for wagoning him.

Vote: Albert B.
[b/]
GuthrieGov
GuthrieGov
Townie
GuthrieGov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:52 am

Post by GuthrieGov »

Edit:
Vote: Albert B.