Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Matias »

/confirm
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:45 am

Post by Matias »

Vote: JKLM

I don't love you anymore
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Matias »

Holy shit.

I know this game is in serious mode right now but I've had NO time to look at it. Post tonight.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Matias »

In a nutshell:
Yunichikawowwow [8] - Garmr, Slandaar, Desperado, Bulbazak, Dry-fit, Yiley, JKLM, PeregrineV
There is DEFINITELY at least one scum on this wagon, if not multiple.

I am not sure of my thoughts on Yuni's alignment, however, from the little I've scanned of this game.

Unvote
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Matias »

Okay, here goes a catchup.
In post 19, YuniChikako wrote:I almost voted Slandaar for being so dang impatient, and because I have nothing to do at the moment, but I'll shut up for now.
This post is insanely easy to vote for. In reality, it really shows nothing but a flair of playstyle (this could be new town or bad scum play, it says nothing about the alignment). Though Slandaar's start off vote was town in tone, that also doesn't show anything about his alignment.
In post 23, Garmr wrote:oh we have started i'll start with a serious vote. RVS denied :lol:
In post 19, YuniChikako wrote:I almost voted Slandaar for being so dang impatient, and because I have nothing to do at the moment, but I'll shut up for now.

VOTE: Yunichikwowwow

I don't like this response from Yuni. I don't understand the reason why she didn't place the vote down. If it was because of the pregame thing why did she respond to it and why did she show intent to vote.
ehh...
In post 24, Maxous wrote:Garmr's town.
I think Slandaar is too.

vote: ArcAngel9

What took you so long to get in here?
I understand Slandaar, but why Garmr?
In post 38, Maxous wrote:I think desperado is town.
Aptil, maybe not (his post was a bit weak)

I'm serious about being suspect of Arc Angel for taking so long to confirm and start the game btw
Actually, you know what, never mind, you're probably scum because you don't attempt to explain many of these reads

On page 2, a bunch of votes on Yuni happens. Slandaar (who, for some gut reason I find is less likely to be scum), Desperado, Bulb, Dry-fit. I believe scum is within {Desperado, Bulbazak, Dry-fit}.

Not reading anything that mastin has to say until he gets to the point. He's also near impossible to read anyway.
In post 53, Garmr wrote:
In post 45, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4, Maxous wrote:
cool
, confirming
Vote: Maxous

Guess who just scumslipped being Ice?

:P
Lol Just got the reason why you refereed to him as ice I'm slow. Don't think that's valid but lol.

@electricsavage you made a spelling mistake it's Yunichikawowwow not YuniChikako.
Sorry, Corrected ~JS
...yuck
In post 54, JKLM wrote:VOTE: Bulba

Based on vote placement.

WHY MATIAS WHY WHY WHY
I love you again because you are town (specifically, you see what I see)
In post 59, JKLM wrote:4th vote on a ten vote required wagon is scummiest spot as it signifies the start of a wagon.
Not really, but in this case I absolutely believe that Yuni's post was extremely votable by EVERYONE and scum could see a golden opportunity (and probably did). So, Bulbazak out of the three above seems most likely (not to mention I find it always super hard to vote Desperado by playstyle alone, and Dry-fit is relatively quiet)
In post 68, YuniChikako wrote:Actually, UNVOTE: Slandaar
VOTE: Bulbazak
I have a bad feeling about him. Seems to be a good when talking, a good player, but just the thought of him being inno forms a pit in my stomach. Plus, why in the world is he voting Arc, of all people?
In post 31, Desperado wrote:Yuni was kind enough to eliminate the RVS stage this game by scumclaiming their first post. You should oblige and vote them.

Thank you.
Garmr wrote:@Yunichikawowwow
Quick summary of your reads go.
Get dangit.

Maxous: Well, at the beginning he was just getting into the RVS spirit, gotta choose somebody, but then continued on about how he was serious about Arc. I really see him being scum, though. I have a feeling he's town.

Slandaar: Makes sense he would vote me, and though I can see him just, as you put, Garmr, getting the ball rolling, I still have a bad feeling about him. I'll leave it at that.

Matias: Hasn't done much except vote, not sure what to say about him.

Desparado: Kinda shaky. Feeling he's town, but at the same time... I don't know, I'll have to see.

Aptin: Once again, can't say.

Toomai: I'll might be able to say something once he stops/finishes his dbz marathon and talks more.

Bulbazak: Stated my reasons already.

Mastin: IIIIIII... so far I am not fond of him. Though, is that a soft/hard claim, depending on perspective, that I see? If not, you must be way overconfident or just really good at town-telling.

JKLM: Thinking town, at the moment.

Garmr: Could see him being town, something of a leader, but I could just as easily see him as being misleading scum. Eeeeh, he's probably town, but if he starts being scummy, I'm gonna notice.

Everyone else: Stop eating tacos and play.

Now, I need to go before my friend slaps me for taking so long writing this.
Holy shit, we have a major playstyle issue here. Anyone voting Yuni for her first post is super opportunistic (alignment being a different story)
In post 74, Garmr wrote:Also I don't like the bulb wagon that much or some of the people on it. Looking at JKLM/Yunichikawowwow
Of course.
In post 75, Yiley wrote:Fine garmr I'll
VOTE: Yunichikawowwow
no....

well at least Toomai is town by responding that way to your post, and you're town (probably?) after your follow up.
In post 79, JKLM wrote:VOTE: yuni

Sorry but you're def scum now with that post containing your crappy reads list and she melds self counterwagoning which is partially my fault for building. Let's lych you tidy shall we?
You still seem town but this is a bad vote

Seriously, a bunch of you guys voting Yuni for playstyle issues, and it's so easy to tell who is town and who is scum doing it. Like, Peregrine's probably town. That early wagon was so bad.
In post 116, Dry-fit wrote:Yuni's response to her wagon looked townish.
Unvote.

About mastin's townslip: I see it, but it's not the kind of thing I put a ton of stock in. Calling a townslip on yourself is always questionable as well.

Maxous seems town to me based on the last game I played with him but not a super strong read.

No one looks particularly scummy at the moment but I can see Toomai as scum.

Vote: Toomai.
You didn't explain the hop off of Yuni that well.
In post 117, mastin2 wrote:Dry-fit just took a triple-hit to his chances of being town.
...AT LEAST a triple-hit, actually. :P

When not pressed for time, I'll explain.
Okay, mastin is town. Read list is formulating very nicely.
In post 123, Garmr wrote:@Maxous
In post 94, Maxous wrote:
unvote, vote: Toomai

Clearly I was sleepy this morning.
Garmr's right, wtf was that comment.
The reason I said look at it in none alignment way was I was trying to get you to think. I didn't want to shove Ideas into your head so what I wanted you to see and figure out for yourself was the effect he wanted from his post. Which was distance.

Since we have two scum team distance is going to play a big part in scum hunting since scum will be legit hunting. The next step I was going to ask you to do was think this was this town trying to distance themselves from potential buddying or scum trying to stop a scum slip.
Holy jesus.
In post 128, Garmr wrote:-facepalms- I didn't get that joke. You explained you pretty much stood against all my questioning then and that slip wasn't a slip. Through I didn't like the way you talked about me
In post 68, YuniChikako wrote:Garmr: Could see him being town, something of a leader, but I could just as easily see him as being misleading scum. Eeeeh, he's probably town, but if he starts being scummy, I'm gonna notice.
But at the time being that isn't enough evidence to label you as scum and the other things you stood up well against.
UNVOTE: Yunichikwowwow

and even through I am suspicious of toonami I will vote Yiley
VOTE: Yiley

He seems like his dodging Bulbs question by not explaining fully or not answering post 81(Didn't anwser fully) post 93 doesn't even mention it. There's other reasons as well but I want to see who's thinking
my god

Okay this is what I have so far

Town as shit:

mastin
Peregrine
JKLM

Scummy as fuck:

Garmr
Maxous
Bulbazak

Probably town but I can't really tell definitively right now:

Yuni
Desperado
Slandaar
aptil
Yiley
Toomai

Probably scum but I'm less sure:

Dry-fit

Like, I just don't really know about you guys, man:

TSO
Lawrencelot
EPM
OhGodMyLife
ArcAngel

This is what I've got so far.

Vote: Garmr

I dare any of you to give me 3 good reasons why this guy is town. Secondary sights on Maxous.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Matias »

What, the posts don't demonstrate it itself?
VOTE: Yunichikwowwow

I don't like this response from Yuni. I don't understand the reason why she didn't place the vote down. If it was because of the pregame thing why did she respond to it and why did she show intent to vote.
I was uneasy about this because it was the first response and set the precedent of a really bad wagon.
Lol Just got the reason why you refereed to him as ice I'm slow. Don't think that's valid but lol.
Because he questioned mastin without noting a very obvious joke.
Also I don't like the bulb wagon that much or some of the people on it. Looking at JKLM/Yunichikawowwow
Didn't explain this and it's a blatant defense of you for no reason whatsoever
The reason I said look at it in none alignment way was I was trying to get you to think. I didn't want to shove Ideas into your head so what I wanted you to see and figure out for yourself was the effect he wanted from his post. Which was distance.

Since we have two scum team distance is going to play a big part in scum hunting since scum will be legit hunting. The next step I was going to ask you to do was think this was this town trying to distance themselves from potential buddying or scum trying to stop a scum slip.
This gave me a definite "insider knowledge" feel, Garmr positing that Toomai has distanced himself from Yiley (even though Yiley really hasn't done THAT much wrong) and then trying to get Maxous to believe the same. I sense a great connect between Maxous and Garmr, like Garmr is doing a lot of coaching. It gives me bad feels.
But at the time being that isn't enough evidence to label you as scum and the other things you stood up well against.
UNVOTE: Yunichikwowwow

and even through I am suspicious of toonami I will vote Yiley
VOTE: Yiley

He seems like his dodging Bulbs question by not explaining fully or not answering post 81(Didn't anwser fully) post 93 doesn't even mention it. There's other reasons as well but I want to see who's thinking
And this. Just a lot of that shit about Toomai and he falls on Yiley instead? There is absolutely no indication as to why or how he should vote Yiley over Toomai here.
In post 130, Garmr wrote:Well I was trying to get others to think but another reason is when I denied to go on your wagon. Yiley instanally jumped to the wagon I was on. I didn't like that it was like an attempt to get close to town.
In post 77, Yiley wrote:I like wagons ok? Wagons are fun. I'll probably try to start one soon but for right now I need a place to sit, and I like sitting on wagons.
This post also rings to me he want to be on a scum wagon but his aiming to dodge the bullet from scum on the other team by trying to look like useless town.
Considering he posted this right after, it weakens whatever argument he had against Toomai, if not nullifies it. He's doing a lot of weird shit between the two.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 136, Desperado wrote:I want Yuni dead so we can lynch Matias after she flips scum. His thought process is so much shallower than Mastin's, and given the game we just finished that is not something I expected to say about Matias.
Give me time to flesh out my ideas. As I said, it's a catchup.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Matias »

By the way, since I have you Desperado, do you see my point on Yuni's susceptibility of being attacked based on her playstyle?

I kind of like to white knight these people, a lot of them tend to be town.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Matias »

Not really, though. What kind of scum throws herself out in front of everyone like that? Even if you are new, or bad at scum.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Matias »

I've seen this kind of shit happen multiple times and extremely rarely do they turn out to be scum. It is never that obvious.

I fully believe that it IS important to note that the wagon is scum driven whether or not Yuni turns out town or scum.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Matias »

It was the first response to Yuni's actions. Woop de doo! How does that make it scummy? To be honest, his thoughts about Yuni's post mirror mine. Just because you don't like the wagon doesn't automatically make the person who began pushing it scum.
It made me uneasy. He isn't scum from that post alone.
So he didn't get an obvious joke until later. That's scummy how?
Because it seemed like a bit of a backtrack. Scum like to ask fake questions (I do this a lot; review my scum games) and his "hey mastin I'm curious why did you say he was ice?" struck me as one.
He had scum reads on JKLM and Yuni, who were pushing my wagon. Hence he didn't like my wagon. What's so hard to follow?
He didn't even mention JKLM before that post though...?
I asked him about his reasons for voting Yiley. Therefore, this post didn't come out of left field, and I don't think it weakens any of his previous arguments.
It's not out of left field but it's really weird considering he tried really hard to influence Maxous over Toomai. I dislike this reasoning because it detracts from any prior suspicion on Toomai and he comes out of this seeming like he's defending him.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Matias »

PEdit: I agree that there is likely scum on the wagon but again, there were 8 people on it and this are 19 people in this game. Of course a page three L-2 wagon had scum on it. The way you are arbitrarily assigning reads based on it (why is Bulb the most likely?) is a red flag.
Fair enough. You need to understand that I made that post after scanning the thread and noting the wagon. I didn't really read into anything until just about an hour ago.

And Bulb seems most likely because I felt like JKLM saw something in the wagon and was right about the placement this time around. It's easy to hop on when you have validation (this doesn't hold true for most games...this is an old meta thing, but I feel like it does apply here).
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 49, Garmr wrote:
In post 46, mastin2 wrote:
In post 24, Maxous wrote:Garmr's town.
I think Slandaar is too.

vote: ArcAngel9

What took you so long to get in here?
True and (probably) true, but that doesn't mean you are. :P

(In actuality, if Maxous is scum at all [meh], my actual read on him would be
Fire, not Ice
.)
In post 31, Desperado wrote:Yuni was kind enough to eliminate the RVS stage this game by scumclaiming their first post. You should oblige and vote them.
Actually, Yuni claimed mislynch bait in their first post. I realize the two
look
similar, so I can understand the confusion, but I, being Jesus, know her alignment to be town, not scum, and that's the difference between the two. ;)
Curious panda here why would you read him to be fire and not ice?
Actually, you make a good point. He probably didn't even read the post, so I detract this (from my readthrough, I had thought that he commented on his original joke post, but I'm mistaken)

What is it about my hunch do you disagree with? It seems like he went out of his way to completely detract from his argument on Toomai to be able to vote Yiley.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Matias »

Blech, actually, you're right, my mistake. I thought he was talking about Toomai in that second post, but he's talking about JKLM specifically. I don't know where I got that, I'm tired. Also, I suck at catchups.

Bulb, you didn't answer this:
He didn't even mention JKLM before that post though...?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Matias »

Why would you think that he would have a read on JKLM prior to that post? I can let him speak, but I find that curious.

Updated read list since clarification...

Scum:

Maxous

Distrusting (but not a solid scum read):

Garmr
Bulb
Dry-Fit

Everyone else stays the same. You and Desperado helped clarify some things, thanks.

Unvote, Vote: Maxous
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Matias »

Post later, long work day

Mastin: things seem hollow because my posts were a catchup. I've said this a few times now, future posts will be fleshed out.

By the way, TSO, I would hope that one of Maxous and I are scum lol

Responses to garmr and maxous when I'm back
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Matias »

In post 167, mastin2 wrote:
In post 166, T S O wrote:One of Maxous and Matias is scum.
TSO. This game's multiscum. They
both
can be. (Yeah, I think they're opposite-faction scum.
Oh, and by the way, TSO just townslipped. :P)
I like this post and I do think it really emphasizes TSO town. Thats the most important thing to note right now

Edit: Dryfit, why? Total lack of an explanation for that
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Matias »

By the way, a lot of people are not liking any of my short sentiments during the catchup. Not that its an excuse, but I worked 50 hours so far this week and got about 12 hours of sleep, so I totally accept any information of mine to be wrong (read: who garmr was addressing), so my reads may definitely change once I'm not a zombie
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 190, YuniChikako wrote:
In post 132, Matias wrote:Okay, here goes a catchup.
Holy shit, we have a major playstyle issue here. Anyone voting Yuni for her first post is super opportunistic (alignment being a different story)
In post 125, YuniChikako wrote: There's a reason I never list my town reads. I can't get what's in my head written down. A good example of this is when I attempt to write a story. Don't expect even half-decent reads from me. Probably.
Not to mention I was short on time when writing that, and refusing to list my reads doesn't help me much.
In post 136, Desperado wrote:I want Yuni dead so we can lynch Matias after she flips scum. His thought process is so much shallower than Mastin's, and given the game we just finished that is not something I expected to say about Matias.
I can't say I agree with this. Matias's thoughts has some flaws (I personally don't agree with him thinking Gramrr might be scum), but his reads are pretty solid. Also,
In post 188, Matias wrote:By the way, a lot of people are not liking any of my short sentiments during the catchup. Not that its an excuse, but I worked 50 hours so far this week and got about 12 hours of sleep, so I totally accept any information of mine to be wrong (read: who garmr was addressing), so my reads may definitely change once I'm not a zombie
Though he could be trying to be misleading.
Nah, this has been the most draining week of the past few months, and I start a mafia game during it. My read list was frantic because I wanted something out there, and I may have (and did) read things completely wrong, which is why I appreciate people pointing them out.

I am going to eat. I owe a response to Maxous (who is still a scum read) and Garmr (who actually is not really, any longer. You can thank mastin and my retrospection on my convo with bulb for that)
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Matias »

Garmr wrote:What I was getting at what I was trying to accomplish was to get to come to his own conclusion and not influence him. Also what I was saying was what Toomai was trying to do was distance himself from Yunichikawowwow not Yiley. This shows the attention your paying to my posts :/

But the real issue here is why do you think it has a insider feel. What insider knowledge would I possess that would influence this post?
hwy dan oyu wlodu ti onkwp
Then maybe it was just the wording because I'm seeing that now. At first glance, I didn't like how skeevy it seemed that you were trying to get someone to come to YOUR conclusion. And it had an insider feel because you gave nearly an exact prediction on how scum would think in this game and then attributed it to a person, but then again, anyone could be doing that. Bulb and mastin both helped me see that even though you kind of did some strange stuff in my eyes, they COULD come from a town mindset. That's fine by me.
In post 163, Maxous wrote:I don't like Matias' catch up post.
There seemed to be a lot of 'Player X is scummy,oh Player Y also thinks player X is scummy, well Player Y is town' going on.
I also did'nt like how Matias' called Bulabazak 'the most likely out of 3' due to him agreeing with JKLM about the vote placement on the wagon - being the 4'th vote out of 10 (buddying?)
His scum read on me is "you don't attempt to explain many of these reads". Well since i've been doing a pretty good job of explaining my scum reads so far (you don't always get that with me :lol: ) I assume this means I'm scummy for not explaining my town reads of people on page 2 (so?). which is weak.
I feel his case on Garmr was meh.

However I *do* like Matias' posts afterwards with how willing he was to discuss and re-evaluate his reads. Even to the point where in #151 he ends up with basically 1 scum-read.

so eh, not sure about Matias.

regarding my vote: I'm happy enough where it is now.
Toomai seems overly quiet and is doing little but lightly chainsaw the Yuni wagon.
Going over your post history and your read list in a chronological fashion:

You call Garmr town. No reason attributed.
You call Slandaar town. No reason attributed.
A vote on Arcangel saying that he "took too long to get in here", which is a lame reason to vote someone.
You call Desperado town. No reason.
You say aptil may NOT be by reason of a weak post.
You reaffirm ArcAngel and call it a serious suspicion.
You ask Yuni if she's an alt and say she's not really being scummy but you'd like to know if she has an alt.
You call JKLM town. No reason.
Yiley's wagon hops feel rather awkward, there is a viable wagon on bulba - his scum read - but he switches to yuni because garmr called him scummy for being on a counterwagon? He gave in too easily for my liking.
Speaking of, Bulba gives me a bad gut feeling in general, #63 especially seems disingenuous.
The only part of a post that looks genuine at this point, and even so, it's not very detailed and seems thrown together.

Then you vote Toomai, simply agreeing with Garmr, followed by a post that says you like his response, but "hmm...". The vote remains.
In post 160, Maxous wrote:
In post 123, Garmr wrote:The next step I was going to ask you to do was think this was this town trying to distance themselves from potential buddying or scum trying to stop a scum slip.
well, neither.
I was trying to imply to you in this post that it was a joke(I understood it) and not a scumslip but I guess I should of been more clear.
I understand your view-point but I don't see it as 'distancing' of any sort.

~

Regarding Yuni's #125 & #126 - I really like them.
Despite Yuni being at L-2, under pressure, not coming across as a strong player and having a very realistic threat of being lynched, Yuni's posts have no hint of nerves, panic and (possibly most importantly) appeasement.
Believing Yuni is town naow.

~
In post 131, aptil wrote:
In post 114, PeregrineV wrote: The 3-vote Bulb wagon?

Do you understand the Yuni wagon, because it seems you do by inference. If you do, please explain it.
I have already stated that post#68 is weird .
fos:
you though.
Regarding Bulba you were commenting on the
people on his wagon
and did'nt comment on bulba himself.
PV asks you to explain the Yuni wagon and you comment on
Yuni
herself and not the people voting her.
Why the difference of attitude between the two wagons?
Your best post so far.

Also:
In post 177, Maxous wrote:
In post 169, Toomai wrote:
In post 168, T S O wrote:it's multiball?
Zounds. Was this not in both the rules and the title?

TSO is probably town for ignorance.
Ok, yeah. This is actually getting really scummy now.
I don't have any clue how you came to this conclusion, and if this is scummy for him, then you should find both mastin and I scummy as well.
In post 203, Desperado wrote:
No one looks particularly scummy at the moment but I can see Toomai as scum.

Vote: Toomai.
Unvote
Vote: Dry-Fit
[/quote]

By the way, this is a fantastic catch.

Unvote, Vote: Dry-Fit

I'm willing to listen to why you think Maxous is a town read.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Matias »

oops I fucked up tags
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Matias »

In post 211, T S O wrote:No, this wagon is scum. I feel it in my bones.
Are you saying the wagon is ON scum, or the wagon itself is scum?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Matias »

No?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Matias »

I totally didn't answer that either, at this point, it's dry-fit's post (the one Desperado caught).
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Matias »

In the same vein, how can anyone instantly believe that Yuni had scum motivation behind posting her first post?

I saw it totally differently, in a sense of "wow this really doesn't have anything to do with her alignment, really; in fact, I've never seen anyone scum come out and do that, so on a level of experience, I can't say that she's scum based on this", so I came to the conclusion that it's the way she plays (specifically, starts out a game).
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Matias »

In post 217, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 215, Matias wrote:No?
It's a lazy scum tactic. You get others to do your work for you, and then you side with them, pretending to scum hunt.
I will note that, but your point would have more weight if JKLM had instantly agreed with what any of us had to say.
In post 218, T S O wrote:
In post 213, Matias wrote:
In post 211, T S O wrote:No, this wagon is scum. I feel it in my bones.
Are you saying the wagon is ON scum, or the wagon itself is scum?
Take a wild guess why I'm on it.
You're on the Yiley wagon, I thought?
no no, no

It's not that Toomai called TSO town (which he is), it's that he said nothing BUT that.
Look at his ISO - he is posting just enough not to be called lurking with just enough content not be fluff posting. He gives like 1 new read per post. His pushes are weak (if existent?)
It's textbook coasting scum.
I'd say the same about you, but this post is slightly better than your posting has been. Also noted.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Matias »

In post 223, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 222, Matias wrote: I will note that, but your point would have more weight if JKLM had instantly agreed with what any of us had to say.
He hasn't posted anything since that, and now that I've pointed it out, I doubt he's going to just mindlessly agree.
It's kind of a moot point then.

TSO: You've mentioned that Dry-fit is probably scum, so there's that, but you never voted him. But I digress, my question's been answered anyway
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Matias »

Not seeing any scenario right now where Yiley is scum.

If anyone can convince me of:

-Maxous town
-Yiley scum

good luck and I will be impressed.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Matias »

I think he already has, considering he's voting one right now :O
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Matias »

In post 248, Toomai wrote:I
and agree with the players on the Dry-fit wagon. The
Yiley wagon is kinda not going anywhere at this point
anyway.

Vote: Dry-fit
Um...
Dry - Fit[5] -Desperado, Matias,
Yiley
, mastin2, T S O
Yiley [2] -
Toomai
, Garmr
Help me out, Toomai, are you scum?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 253, Toomai wrote:
In post 249, Matias wrote:
anyway.

Um...
Yiley
, mastin2, T S O
Yiley [2] -
Toomai
, Garmr
Oh was I supposed to say "
most
of the players"?
At the very least, you weren't paying attention as to who was on the wagon (in fact, short of mod confirmed). You can't sit there and tell me that you meant most after the fact because that's a pretty important thing to leave out.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Matias »

Garmr, what do you think of Toomai's recent posts
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Matias »

In post 259, Garmr wrote:
In post 253, Toomai wrote:
In post 249, Matias wrote:
anyway.

Um...
Yiley
, mastin2, T S O
Yiley [2] -
Toomai
, Garmr
Oh was I supposed to say "
most
of the players"?
I don't like toomai's posting and haven't really liked it from the start the start. He seems to always being trying to cover himself and this post is just another example of him doing so. I didn't like the way he covered himself with the joke incident but I let that go as it could of been town trying to distance since it was a joke. But scum also wouldn't want to be dragged in the spotlight.

"This a multiscum game I still think she could be scum but as you know scum is hunting scum as well (then a reason why you think they are both are scum)" That would of been a town response I would expect from him if he is town. But like JKLM his in a single scum hunting mind set. I am not opposed to a toomai lynch but I just want to bring JKLM to attention what do you think about my post on him.
Since I've put a lot of stock into what you're saying, I'm noting it and would be willing to vote JKLM if it came down to it. Dry-fit, Toomai and Maxous are all bigger scum reads to me, however.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Matias »

In post 271, Maxous wrote:
In post 231, Matias wrote:Not seeing any scenario right now where Yiley is scum.

If anyone can convince me of:

-Maxous town
-Yiley scum

good luck and I will be impressed.
1) 'I will be impressed if you can show me Maxous is town'.
Based on your posting you don't have *that* strong of a scum-read on me to be 'impressed' by it. This comes across as ungenuine exaggeration.
2) Why are you calling Yiley town without spelling out the reasoning for the read when the entire reason you are calling me scum is for doing exactly that on PAGE TWO.

minor point but:
In post 166, T S O wrote:One of Maxous and Matias is scum.
In post 185, Matias wrote:By the way, TSO, I would hope that one of Maxous and I are scum lol
I did'nt overly like this reaction. Seemed kinda 'yeah I'm scummy but uhhhh lynch the other guy first'

(why are you voting Dry-Fit exactly?)
1. Not really, your early game was horrid enough with doing exactly what you're criticizing me for currently (in which I've amended my previous reads with explanations, self-admittedly wasn't really into the game with a clear head earlier) in that I can't find any reason why I should town read you.
2. Though you're right, I didn't explain my Yiley read. Yiley comes off, to me, as extremely blunt, unapologetic and clear-headed. Blunt and apologetic is something you can easily get lynched for and I don't really see him caring that much about his posting style and therefore I don't really see him as scum (not to mention that horrible wagon on him that formed earlier)
3. My point with that reply to T S O is that I would hope one of Maxous or Matias is scum, because I know that I'm town. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Confused on why you took this long to comment on it though.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Matias »

Prod dodge, I will catch up and post content tonight. Went through a lot last night, need to get my thoughts together over the course of today.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Matias »

Sorry, not going to be able to take a look at this until later.

V/LA until Saturday, I will be posting though, but I can't promise it won't be within prod timers.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 352, OhGodMyLife wrote:I suck at self motivating right now so I'm just gonna blatantly sheep Mastin until further notice.

Unvote, Vote: Dry-fit
On my V/LA still, but this is horrible.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 381, evilpacman18 wrote:Yeah. Unfortunately it's not scumposting.
Why?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Matias »

In post 483, Garmr wrote:So Tso you see nothing wrong with hammer? I'm extremely frustrated at that hammer I felt I had found genuine scum and The hammer seemed opportunistic as I had just built momentum on JKLM. It felt like all my reads were pissed on and then shoved down my fucking throat.
What reads were that? Just JKLM?

Trying to catch up and I figured I start with your reads.

By the way, I missed the second half of day 1 due to life, sickness, random shit, so I'll need help coming back from the dead here
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Matias »

In post 492, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Aptil

It was a crappy hammer.

Now, who had Maxous pegged as scum day1?

Also, Merry belated Christmas to everyone!!
I did, and I'm not sure if I was the only one?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Matias »

Yuni, mastin were also on Maxous.

EDIT: I mean, what scum reads did you have other than JKLM at the end of Day 1?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Matias »

Vote: Yuni

How about this instead then

I don't really like the quickwagon on you at any rate, and I've learned a lot of your game style from the C9++ that we played
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Matias »

In post 496, Desperado wrote:
In post 492, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Aptil

It was a crappy hammer.

Now, who had Maxous pegged as scum day1?

Also, Merry belated Christmas to everyone!!
Why are crappy hammers scummy?

Do you really think ice-scum announced their Maxous scumreads and then murdered him? That doesn't seem like
good
multiscum play to me.

Vote: Peregrine

@ Bulb: Which team is Mastin on?
Food for thought: they don't have to be "good".
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Matias »

NJAC, who did you replace?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Matias »

Prod dodge, at magfest. Post later.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Matias »

I will read up since the game has been actually moving now
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:26 am

Post by Matias »

In post 711, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote YuniChikako

Slandaar, you know you want to join me on this.
Thank you, I've been waiting pages for someone else to do this.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Matias »

In post 736, NJAC wrote:@Matias: this was adressed to you several pages ago and expected to be answered:
In post 525, NJAC wrote:
In post 505, Matias wrote:
Vote: Yuni

How about this instead then

I don't really like the quickwagon on you at any rate, and I've learned a lot of your game style from the C9++ that we played
This was adressed to Aptil, right? What game was that? What did you learn about his playstyle there? How that relates to THIS game?
On another note: I'm in the process of rereading D2 because I'm feeling clueless at this point... Good News is I asked to be replaced out of most of my games (except this and another one) because I couldn't follow them due to RL issues, so you may expect much more from me, from now on.
This doesn't really matter anymore since the prospect of lynching aptil is a thing of the past?

I played with him in an open C9++. He was equally unforgiving for serious actions and votes, and was very likely to hammer people. He was a VT.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Matias »

Okay so this game is horrendously slow. For any non-voter of Yuni, can I answer any question that might convince you that lynching her is good before deadline? Just shout it out.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Matias »

Just the big points. I have a huge suspicion that she's Ice scum.
In post 443, YuniChikako wrote:You know what? Nevermind. As much as I'd like to lynch Maxous right now, Dry-fit's almost gone, and since I also see him as scum, I might as well.
I really want to get Maxous next though.

She's been kind of hounding Maxous all of day 1 (this, to me, rules out fire mafia), but along with that she's had really non-comittal statements thrown towards Dry-fit. I understand this was near the end of the day, but the build up to the post has been really weird. She kind of barks at Toomai for hopping onto the Dry-fit wagon (I'm assuming this was bad to her because she thought Dry wasn't that bad or something but her first mention of Dry-fit was an FoS) and then slowly slides over to saying Dry is scum after Desperado questions her.
In post 484, YuniChikako wrote:Well. No reason given from Aptil to vote Dry-fit, this is certainly interesting. TSO, I'd like to know why you seem to dismiss that hammer. Possible maf partner noted.
Oh my gosh Maxous
was
maf. I feel so happy.

VOTE: Aptil, and he better give me a good reason why he's inno if he wants to change my vote

Both of the aptil vote and the Maxous gloating were horrible, the former was something that she could tack on easily (and since I've believed aptil has been town for a long time now) and the latter is an old textbook tell. I'm not very sure of how well that holds up in the meta, but something like that in a multiball actually is much more likely to come from scum, both in the glory of hitting someone during the night and to try to look better to the town during the day.

As an aside, if I recall correctly, I believe the only three people who had something bad to say about Maxous was myself, Yuni and mastin. Since Yuni kind of got distracted away from Maxous during the first day without saying anything strong against him, she seems the most likely out of anyone either pushing Maxous or agreeing with the three of us. She threw a vote towards him, said things now and then but didn't push him or try to convince anyone to lynch him, just little jabs.
In post 488, YuniChikako wrote:
In post 487, Yiley wrote:I agree with T S O April isn't neccesarily mafia just for a hammer. We need to go on the attack and not be reflexively defensive.
I guess I can see that. I still don't like it, because this might even be what he wants.
I'll wait until he says something.

Unvote
Backed off when pressured.

As an overall, this whole game, she's been just throwing out non-committal statements without following through with anything and twice now, and majorly, has gone with what everyone wanted to try to go with the flow. She seems keen on lining up lynches as well (or at least skirting by the idea, ISO her and check to see how many times she's said "I want X dead/lynched/whatever, and then maybe Y")

Basically, I've been looking within the subset of anti-Maxous people other than myself, and along with that, her posting has been totally detached as a supplement.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Matias »

I have other reads than Yuni for the record, but saying anything about them this late in the day will distract from any sort of lynch we would get, so I will say more if I'm around tomorrow.

Taking more Yuni questions.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Matias »

By the way, I'm eating my hat in regards to her RVS page one whatever vote that she had. Needs more salt, unfortunately.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Matias »

Not surprised at mastin's reaction.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Matias »

Then you weren't really convinced by Matias, then, were you? :P
Actually I missed this. Good god, dude, this is snaky. You could let him think for himself.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Matias »

So other than that mastin noise, I thought of something else: She hasn't said anything to me all day and I've been pushing for her lynch. You'd think she'd have responded with something (not just this case, but to my initial vote)
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Matias »

Funny, epm, since I've been playing mafia for ages now and my goto defense to a rising wagon on me when I'm scum is just to not say anything at all stp avoid potentially digging a bigger hole. I'm assuming the same applies to her.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Matias »

EPM, question for you. Lets assume penguin is scum. Is she fire or ice?
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Matias »

Why would Maxous fall on a JKLM lynch if JKLM is fire? That makes no sense to me.

I'm thinking mastin or JKLM is ice if Yuni isnt, but one day at a time.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Matias »

By the way, if you're so worried about Yuni being town, you simply need to assess the wagon on her tomorrow if she is. I'm not infallible. This lynch is a win win, because a town Yuni lynch WOULD be easy for scum to jump on, especially with my support, and if shes scum, then...well, shes scum.

There's enough people on the wagon at the moment to give the rest of town the information they need (the last two votes would be irrelevant to assess since a lynch needs to happen anyway and they'd be sealing the deal). So for anyone hesitant to finish this lynch, theres no need. We only have a few days and no momentum.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Matias »

Yuni, we could also use a claim from you.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Matias »

I don't see how that would help...? At this rate you'll find out when I'm lynched.
I'm sure I will
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Matias »

Yuni, seriously, claim. You aren't helping town if you are withholding something we need to know.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Matias »

Well, whether it would help you or not would depend on what you claimed.

But VT is standard. Rach can hammer.

If Yuni is town, analyze wagon. Scum is new guaranteed to have fallen on it. If yuni is scum, I know who I'm voting next.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Matias »

My bah post will consist of this adorable picture of a sad baby lion cub.

My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”