animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Ugh, Cephrir. You would've had my vote but you just failed the FTC, so I couldn't vote for you at all.

EDIT: Also, FINALLY an UTR style player wins!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 34, Cephrir wrote:I always fail FTC. I just don't understand it. It also really isn't that important. Bunch of words versus an entire game.

I'm bitter. What a retarded jury.
No, it matters. Drench almost won SSI (the game no one wanted to vote for him in, home of the legendary box), but he didn't solely because I let the players vote pre-FTC statements.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 36, Cephrir wrote:So I'm bad at arguing I played a good game. When it's self-evident that I did, who cares?

I mean, people just can't be objective. They didn't like me because they were on the other side and I beat them. Every single juror voted based on whether or not they were allied with me.
I was actually ready to vote for you. But then you just failed the FTC, so I couldn't vote for you at all.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 39, Cephrir wrote:That just

Doesn't make sense to me
In post 40, Cephrir wrote:You might as well be speaking Chinese
I voted for the player with the better FTC. I wasn't bitter at all, I was actually neutral to both of you - the player with the better FTC would've been the one I voted for. You failed the FTC, so I voted for Susan.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 42, Nyalite wrote:So in your opinion their game play was equal coming in to FTC? Or do you just vote only on FTC?

I try to be equal on the FTC. If someone does a good job, it'll make me consider them.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I was in the game. I felt like xof's jury play was far superior to yours.

After that, I factored in the gameplay - sure, yours was pretty good, but I feel like xof's was by far more versatile - and she showed it to me on my way out.

FWIW, I went through most of the merge wanting to vote out Susan - the fact that I voted for her should show you I'm
not
bitter.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 48, Jal wrote:A bad final speech shouldn't exclude someone from winning, especially against someone who admitted they basically gave up early merge. All you need to do is read the confessionals.

Ani, I don't believe that. I seriously don't believe that if Goofy in KH had came out and made a glorious speech against Donald's meh embellished speech that you would have in any way considered voting for him. Seriously.
If it was good enough, it would've. It would've had to be damn good (and had I not PM'd Susan asking for a vote, it would've been on the same level of 'damn good'. Necessity drove me to PM her in an attempt to stay.

Hell, I was raging at Anna-Liza in the postgame, and I still would've voted for her in FTC.

I also think you overestimate my attachment to Donald.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Well, you did attack multiple people for no apparent reason. Had you not, you'd have gone far.

(@xtoph)

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 54, Cephrir wrote:
In post 52, animorpherv1 wrote:I also think you overestimate my attachment to Donald.

really... that should have been 7-0....

whatever

It was hilariously obvious for the past forever Donald was playing every side - it's one of my most hated playstyles.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 59, xtopherusD wrote:By which I mean, good game to everyone involved!

Re ani/Klick: I have to ask what I did, because I seriously don't remember doing anything like that. I thought you had started something about me, Klick, and I was saying that I thought you'd started something!
I was never aware of Klick starting anything against you, and I was pretty close to Klick.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Whatever, I doubt I'm playing another of these for a while anyways - I just can't fucking win after so many of these, and that game really should've been mine if school didn't interrupt.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:28 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I could stand to see you talk a bit more, honestly.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:31 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 103, Klick wrote:t
Yo, I'mma let you finish but I responded to every PM I sent within a timely manner - and with one or two exceptions, I
always
added content.

Return to “Social Game Archive”