Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Egopost.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1575 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Cabd »

L-1 and no QH. Shocking.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1578 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1577, Syryana wrote:
In post 1576, Selkies wrote:
VOTE: DDD
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1596 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Cabd »

I will probably eat a mislynch of paranoia for this game some time in the future.

Penguin-Club Neighborhood: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/pCVJKGPYEyA2

Also, if kanye's cool, I have no objections releasing the scum QT, with the note that I apologize in advance for my over the top gloating.

Dead QT / Masonry QT?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1598 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Cabd »

I meant that me neighborizing certain people will be taken as a probably-scum claim.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1617 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1616, Kazekirimaru wrote:HE WAS TROLLING THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME BECAUSE HE KNEW HE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT
^This part is true.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1623 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Cabd »

I spent a good day or two in the QT talking her out of following that advice IIRC.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1631 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Cabd »

I still feel this win was much more well deserved than the win in Xenologue, so it's already better than my worst scumwin.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1635 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1634, Natirasha wrote:I'm more mad at Garmr's "I'm getting lynched, time to bounce" routine.
Yeah good thing I didn't make a thread about replace outs being alignment indicative and fucking dumb or anything. Or two of them.

(Vi and I had a chat about this as well, and how replacements becoming a thing after Mastin's thread is bad bad bad)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1639 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Cabd »

Well, it's fine given you won't be appearing in a Vi game ever again, I suppose.

Role claiming and leaving like that was playing against your win condition AND bringing an outside grudge into the game state. Have some balls, take your mislynch, and move on.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1643 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Cabd »

I agree on that fact, yes. As soon as I hammered nacho and the thread was locked before penguin could refute, the game was won.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1649 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1648, Garmr wrote:soon after I replaced out I found that cabd was scum
And how exactly did that come to be?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1654 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1606, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1604, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1599, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'll tell you what, if you get the chance to neighborize Penguin in a game I'm in, because I haven't policy lynched her day 1, I'll lynch you day 2.

If you really want the paranoia that badly.
Yeah, no. If I'm in any game ill be 100% against this.

She did make a mistake, but that doesn't mean policy lynch. Maybe not taking her claims at face value is deserved, but a policy lynch no.
Oh hey, you were in this game?
I just saw this and wanted to remind you about glass houses and stones.

Mala was entirely the in back seat, but I'll be damned if it wasn't some of her "casual" posts that helped me win penguin over in the first place. Not to mention that this hydra, once we saw it drew scum, was somewhat of a "let mala into cabd's head and learn his scum style" venture.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1657 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

And you're assuming malakittens had zero IRL shit going on because.....?

And your personal life is relevant to being condescending to mala because...?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”