Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #343 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Nominating the team of Eddie Fenix, Varsoon, and Dante for Best Performance Scum Group during their play in Calvin and Hobbes Mafia.

We had a perfect scum-game in a multi-ball setup that even had dayvig's in it. I really twisted town about and was confirmed-town for over half the game after brilliant use of my neighborizer power. Not only that, but I claimed scum on D1 and was tracked to a kill early in the game and somehow argued my way out of it. Between the brilliant NKs, misdirection, and active-lurking and distancing done by my team, we made it through a 21-player multi-ball game without a single one of us dying!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #547 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 523, Jake from State Farm wrote:Players shouldn't be quoting and changing the words like that anyway as it's a trick that would probably fool me, so I don't think it deserves it

Just realized I'd been nom'd for this. Thanks, guys!

And, yeah, it was more of a joke than anything. I was really surprised that he took it seriously and thought he slipped.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #558 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 555, mastin2 wrote:Ghostlin, let me handle the talking. :P
Nth Bork for Xenogears/Blade flavor.
Bork has consistently written the best flavor I've read on this site.

Nth the town of Xenogears Mafia for best performance: town.
You guys kicked ass and took names. Even the might Varsoon was defeated by your combined might, and the power of BELIEF!

Nth, Xenogears Mafia, for Most Enjoyable.
This, so much. I've been spending more time in that thread than anywhere else on the internet for the last few months. Dead QTs were a blast to read, too.

Nth borkjerfkin for excellent moderation.
He's really great about keeping up with VCs, Replaces, being moderate and just when it came to behavior, and he's just a fun mod to play with.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #608 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

That's awkward, Mac. I always read him as scum 'cus his avatar is so scary.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #632 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

Nominating Nachomamma8
for
Most Cunning Manipulator

Nacho's a strong player, but I really didn't expect the play that I saw in . Nacho went from lurking the game out in a setting where his team had a decent chance of winning to pulling an absurd gambit that confirmed him in town's eyes. He then proceeded to bus all of his team to oblivion, all while killing people who would ever doubt that he was town. Nacho deserves this reward not just for manipulating town, but also for manipulating his own team into going along with such an insane gambit. They had the win in the bag, and Nacho was on the precipice of being lynched when they sprung the gambit into action. It's been weeks since that game, but I still remember it strongly, and I'll carry it as reminder of the cunning that Nacho is capable of.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #695 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Nth Babysitter

Nominating Saulres/RickRoll for Best Mechanic/Mutation
in Meme Mafia II.
Nominating Saulres/RickRoll for Best Flavor Text
in Meme Mafia II.
The game a cluster of memes, but play actually managed to get through, and the game is one that has become most memorable to me. When I tell friends about the games I play on this site, I always mention that one and pull it up. Each player was given a role PM that actually did a good job of explaining the memes there (while linking to Rick Roll videos, of course). The Role PMs themselves all included examples of the post restriction by being written in the same restrictions given--it's the first time I've laughed while reading Role PMs and the first time I read every single one more than once. I really liked the game and it's stuck with me as one of those that I'll never forget.

I guess I'll also nominate myself for Charles Barkley.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”