Open 539: Stacks on Stacks (This is Game...Over.)

Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Venrob »

vote the silver bard

Not scum, but u askd 4 it.

v/la until 2014
sorry .... fanily visits.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Venrob »

But my middle name is contrarianism....

Now the issue is if i dont unvote im scum by your logic, but if i do im avoiding looking like scum, which also makes me scum. Lose-lose for me, so imma just keep being contrary.

This is the extent of the 'la'. No acces from now to next year. See you then.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Venrob »

UNVOTE:
Well i wouldnt have voted you if that had been confirmed. You looked a bit suspicious asking for scum to vote you without being clear, thus why i voted.... Well then.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Venrob »

How? i voted the IC and explained i wouldnt have if i knew they were IC
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Venrob »

Hadnt, and still havent, read. Saw mod post, unvoted, had to go... had a minute to come back, had to go. I dont have much time. Im about to reread and there is aparently a question? Ill answer it when i see it. Im on a phone w/o physical qwerty keyboard, so forumming izza biatch.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Venrob »

In post 19, RedCoyote wrote:AT, what's your avatar supposed to mean?
In post 12, Venrob wrote:Now the issue is if i dont unvote im scum by your logic, but if i do im avoiding looking like scum, which also makes me scum. Lose-lose for me, so imma just keep being contrary.
But didn't you already accomplish the latter when you voted TSB and immediately said that you weren't scum?
If this was the question being referred to, then the answer is... i guess so. Either way im not scum soz.....

Anyway, setup stuff; there is a small trick to the setup. If scum pick 2 roles and do not recruit (either 2 +daytalk or just 2) then goon cop is useless and gets same result on everyone. By choosing daytalk aswell there is a better chance of giving town the useless goon cop. If i were scum Id prob do this.

Any other questions? Again very hard to forum on this phone.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Venrob »

Also, i wasn't explaining an RVS vote, but explaining an RVS vote on the fucking innocent child.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Venrob »

Really? I also came back from v/la, which makes me feel like i need to catch up and post content. I had little to post and that was a thing so i commented.
I AM A VANILLA TOWNIE.

Go a head and lynch me im useless.
In fact,
vote venrob

Hammer me. Go the fuck ahead.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Venrob »

HOW THE FUCK AM I OBVSCUM?

uhg....

DO READ.
Spoiler: Possibly nonsense explaination of my posts up to this point, ask for calrification on any part you dont understand.
I come back from V/la. I thus fel i have missed a lotof stuff, as i usually do after a v/la. I realize there isnt much, and my catch-up post after v/la had little to be about other than the apparant IC, who i had voted. I stretched out a post because i feel the need to make a long post when i come back from v/la.

I get accused being scum for overexplaining.

I ask how that is scummy.

People throw reasons at me.

I explain that i was back from v/la, claim, and selfvote.

3 posts later:
In post 64, Formerfish wrote:Fuck this, someone hammer this prima donna and be done with it.
Waaaa.... people are voting me in a FUCKING GAME! I'm taking my toys and going home.
Posts before this were all game and not personal, but just frustrating to the point i almost wanted to replace out because i was being pissed off at everyone thinking im scum for the supidest reason and not listening to me. Rather than replacing out, i claimed and put myseklf at L-1. The quoted post, the bolded part; THAT is offensive. Fuck off, asshole.

This post: an attempt to gather and summarize the situation and what has happened to this point. Incase you couldnt tell, im on a computer now which makes a big post possible.

unvote

Spoiler: PEditx2
RedCoyote wrote:
Desp 49 wrote:That overexplanation is crazy scummy
Agree 100%. He also ignored my question despite the fact that I asked him to answer it twice. Venrob's is exactly like his : unsure and, as you aptly said, overexplanatory. ((1))

Top this off with the fact that Venrob didn't revote, and I'm now officially happy to be a part of the Venrob wagon. ((2))

---
Venrob 56 wrote:Hadnt, and still havent, read.
You didn't have the time to read one and a half pages of, essentially, a bunch of RVSish banter? :? ((3))
*snip*
((1))
Venrob wrote:
In post 19, RedCoyote wrote:*snip*
But didn't you already accomplish the latter when you voted TSB and immediately said that you weren't scum?
If this was the question being referred to, then the answer is... i guess so. Either way im not scum soz.....
*snip*
Answered. I did not see the question until i had time to fully reread, which i did at the time of the quoted post.

((2))Also, I didnt re-vote? That is scummy? trying to get people lynched without good reason is town? From what im seeing of this game, it is a combination of fuckfest and voting me. I can't get a good read on anyone because all anyone is doing is attacking me, no real difference between them. Except you, red, are pushing a question for information, and your post sizes are good.... Leaning town on you, town on IC obvs, and town on myself since im town. I have 3 town reads and no scum reads. Who do i vote? one of my town reads?

((3))No, i didnt. I had about 30 seconds on the phone so i typed a post while reading the fresh new posts right next to the quick reply box. New years was busy, and i honestly should have set my v/la one day longer. Today was back to school, and i just got home to do this post. I read at a point when a had a few minutes to read and post. You can see the difference in my post quality depending on amount of time i have.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Venrob »

I'm sorry, seriously meta me and look at my day 1. I hate day one and i generally get all of crap-all accomplished on day 1, special setup mechanics aside.

EDIT:

then i saw the next page and didnt hit submit before seeing it.

Okay,
Vote: Albert B. Rampage

You asked me to vote someone.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Venrob »

....Quickwagoning with people being serious about lynching is not a town move on page fucking three.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Venrob »

Not rolefishing to find out. I've played this before, so i analyzed the setup then. At that time i was hoping to be scum, and analyzed that trick.

RedCoyote, remind me never to play 2 games at once with you. It's getting confusing!
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Venrob »

Consider it adressed.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:31 am

Post by Venrob »

I don't get that angry unless I'm being lynched... Oh, say on page 3. Then i get that angry regardless alignment. As scum, save for an early lynch like that, i tend to get more flustered than frustrated. For instance, see Open 428: Double Day Unlimited. My first completed game, and a scum game. Near the end i got a bit overeager and am surprised i still won, but absta was an idiot that game....

Or just check my wiki for any of my games up to the time of my wiki ban (which ends this month!!! Yay!!!!)

Umbrage, that last quote was non-game related. I have to read him in both games, which is surprisingly confusing. Of course to explain it i would have to go into more detail, which breaks the ongoing game rule..... And as such, I believe that is useless as cannot be explained without breaking site rules.
In post 96, Umbrage wrote:*snip*It's the speed that worries me. Players usually only lose their cool like that after a fair bit of pressure. They have to get pushed to that point. Venrob was ready to pull the claim/self-vote card right from the get-go.*snip*
*cough**cough*
Not when they have anger issues IRL
*cough**cough*

Speaking of which, it has come to my attention that i havent mentioned something this game.... Let me get some quotes.

I have Aspergers Syndrome, a type of autism. I have mentioned this before due to the fact that it changes how people read me.
Spoiler: Said quotes.
In post 33, Venrob wrote:Umm, idk but lor was an early poster.

Aspergers? Really? That makes 2 of us!
In post 61, Venrob wrote:Not meta, just scummy. In one game a cheating mod had me replaced before 48 hours to respond to prod and he replaced me (470). Got back in cuz mod cheated, and that is town meta anyway. Self-voting means Jester or scum imo. Thus my vote.

Also about me: Just so you read me more accurately, I have a type of autism reffered to as aspergers. I play a bit oddly, so check my meta before reading me too in-depth. Check my wiki for my meta.

P-edit
I just logged on for first time since i confirmed... A game or 2 ago i first logged on at 7 pages and wasnt the last to post anything other than 'hey im here [insert RVS vote]
fluff'
And now i get on at page 3 and get voted for lurking? I'd vote you if not for having no reason other than omgus. Well, no SOLID reason...

Now, think about that when you try to read me. See what difference it makes.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Venrob »

I self-voted as i was giving up out of frustration. Yes, something i myself find scummy. I honestly would not have minded being lynched then.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Venrob »

Considering people have stopped being complete idiots, yes i mind.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Venrob »

Top quote was an UNvote btw.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Venrob »

Votecount please mod
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Venrob »

Wait nevermind i just confused the 2 games again goddamnit!!!!

Well, was gonna post this, but wanted to not derphammer....

AAnd my other game just ended.

AAnd now i can use meta from it.

AAnd now VOTE: RedCoyote.

He is playing very much the same here as he was there (thus why i said it was getting confusing.)
Town won, and it was because red flipped scum.

red was sitting at L-1, but he didnt die of lynch; he shot himself. So i got the L-1 confused.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Venrob »

No, its like saying "game just ended, red has new scum meta! He's matching it very well! lynch him!"

FTR i thought he was town in both games by analysis, but had a gut feeling he was scum... But the meta is a match. Anyone want to make a town case on Red? because that would be good if someone could show him as town.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Venrob »

vote venrob
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Venrob »

Lynch me if you really want to. Im a fucking VT. Im fucking useless. If anything, lynching me helps you by making you see that everything i have said so far comes from a town perspective. This would maybe lead you to lynching redscum.
I'm back!

Return to “Completed Open Games”