Open 539: Stacks on Stacks (This is Game...Over.)

Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Venrob »

How? i voted the IC and explained i wouldnt have if i knew they were IC
I'm back!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Desperado »

Who gives a shit why you were voting him when you didn't know he was an IC? Your vote didn't require an explanation after the fact.
;)
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.01

[L-4] Venrob - Formerfish, RedCoyote, Desperado
[L-4] Acidic_TACO - Shockwave Rider, TvK, Umbrage
[L-5] Umbrage - anorway, The Silver Bard

Not voting: Albert B. Rampage, cristovo017, Acidic_TACO, Venrob

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 6:00 PM CST ((expired on 2014-01-18 18:00:00)).

---

Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 50, Venrob wrote:How? i voted the IC and explained i wouldnt have if i knew they were IC
How often do you really have to explain your RVS votes? How often do people explain town votes that lead to a mislynch? Fucking never.
Shockwave Rider
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Shockwave Rider »

In post 43, TvK wrote: Wait, how did that unvote make him look town? I voted Taco for the exact same reasons as him. Is unvoting Taco because he doesn't know what he did wrong, even though he did something wrong, townish?
It's that he removed his vote when no one was calling him out for it. And that he said "that isn't a good tell at all," when scum aren't particularly concerned with the quality of the tells they use as long as they provide an excuse to make their votes.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Venrob. Yeah he went into too much detail with that unvote. Also failed to answer RedCoyote's question.
First we had the legs race. Then we had the arms race. Now we're going to have the brain race. And, if we're lucky, the final stage will be the human race.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

cristovo017 has requested replacement.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Venrob »

Hadnt, and still havent, read. Saw mod post, unvoted, had to go... had a minute to come back, had to go. I dont have much time. Im about to reread and there is aparently a question? Ill answer it when i see it. Im on a phone w/o physical qwerty keyboard, so forumming izza biatch.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Venrob »

In post 19, RedCoyote wrote:AT, what's your avatar supposed to mean?
In post 12, Venrob wrote:Now the issue is if i dont unvote im scum by your logic, but if i do im avoiding looking like scum, which also makes me scum. Lose-lose for me, so imma just keep being contrary.
But didn't you already accomplish the latter when you voted TSB and immediately said that you weren't scum?
If this was the question being referred to, then the answer is... i guess so. Either way im not scum soz.....

Anyway, setup stuff; there is a small trick to the setup. If scum pick 2 roles and do not recruit (either 2 +daytalk or just 2) then goon cop is useless and gets same result on everyone. By choosing daytalk aswell there is a better chance of giving town the useless goon cop. If i were scum Id prob do this.

Any other questions? Again very hard to forum on this phone.
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Venrob »

Also, i wasn't explaining an RVS vote, but explaining an RVS vote on the fucking innocent child.
I'm back!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 58, Venrob wrote:Also, i wasn't explaining an RVS vote, but explaining an RVS vote on the fucking innocent child.
We get that it was on the IC, but you didn't know they were an IC and I think that pretty much anyone would look past the fact that you had a RVS vote on them. You explaining that if you knew they were an IC would have resulted in not voting for them should probably go without saying. You making such a big deal out of it is what is ringing bells, or at least it will be ringing bells for you here soon. Make peace with whatever God you pray to, cause you're going to meet them soon enough.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:46 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: Venrob

Let's do this. L-2
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Venrob »

Really? I also came back from v/la, which makes me feel like i need to catch up and post content. I had little to post and that was a thing so i commented.
I AM A VANILLA TOWNIE.

Go a head and lynch me im useless.
In fact,
vote venrob

Hammer me. Go the fuck ahead.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

It's not a personal attack, Venrob, we have to bandwagon to gain information about the game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Voting for yourself? Calm down bro lol.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Formerfish »

Fuck this, someone hammer this prima donna and be done with it. Waaaa.... people are voting me in a FUCKING GAME! I'm taking my toys and going home.
anorway
anorway
Goon
anorway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:31 am

Post by anorway »

Aren't we going too fast with this one? We have barely 3 pages of information, half of which are RVS.
anorway
anorway
Goon
anorway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:32 am

Post by anorway »

Oh and UNVOTE: Umbrage
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

We speed lynching your scum buddy?
anorway
anorway
Goon
anorway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:44 am

Post by anorway »

Do a speed lynch ever end well?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:45 am

Post by TvK »

In post 64, Formerfish wrote:Fuck this, someone hammer this prima donna and be done with it. Waaaa.... people are voting me in a FUCKING GAME! I'm taking my toys and going home.
I'm almost inclined to actually do so, but I'll give Venrob one more post to unvote himself and get his stuff together. I'd very much not want to end the day this early and just lose our IC overnight.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Formerfish »

When its on obvscum I would think it does.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:35 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Desp 49 wrote:That overexplanation is crazy scummy
Agree 100%. He also ignored my question despite the fact that I asked him to answer it twice. Venrob's is exactly like his : unsure and, as you aptly said, overexplanatory.

Top this off with the fact that Venrob didn't revote, and I'm now officially happy to be a part of the Venrob wagon.

---
Venrob 56 wrote:Hadnt, and still havent, read.
You didn't have the time to read one and a half pages of, essentially, a bunch of RVSish banter? :?
Venrob 57 wrote:If scum pick 2 roles and do not recruit (either 2 +daytalk or just 2) then goon cop is useless and gets same result on everyone. By choosing daytalk aswell there is a better chance of giving town the useless goon cop. If i were scum Id prob do this.
I read this five times and I still don't know what the heck you're saying.

Why would a "goon cop" (I'm assuming you mean role cop), be useless? The town has PRs.

---
anorway 68 wrote:Do a speed lynch ever end well?
Occasionally. I see nothing in Venrob's plea that makes me want to ease off. Self-voting is anti-town and, should Venrob flip town, at least we're ridding ourselves of an objectively anti-town player and not revealing any town PRs.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:36 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Err, scratch that. I looked over the setup again, I know what Venrob is saying about the Goon Cop. I had just never heard of that role before.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Venrob »

HOW THE FUCK AM I OBVSCUM?

uhg....

DO READ.
Spoiler: Possibly nonsense explaination of my posts up to this point, ask for calrification on any part you dont understand.
I come back from V/la. I thus fel i have missed a lotof stuff, as i usually do after a v/la. I realize there isnt much, and my catch-up post after v/la had little to be about other than the apparant IC, who i had voted. I stretched out a post because i feel the need to make a long post when i come back from v/la.

I get accused being scum for overexplaining.

I ask how that is scummy.

People throw reasons at me.

I explain that i was back from v/la, claim, and selfvote.

3 posts later:
In post 64, Formerfish wrote:Fuck this, someone hammer this prima donna and be done with it.
Waaaa.... people are voting me in a FUCKING GAME! I'm taking my toys and going home.
Posts before this were all game and not personal, but just frustrating to the point i almost wanted to replace out because i was being pissed off at everyone thinking im scum for the supidest reason and not listening to me. Rather than replacing out, i claimed and put myseklf at L-1. The quoted post, the bolded part; THAT is offensive. Fuck off, asshole.

This post: an attempt to gather and summarize the situation and what has happened to this point. Incase you couldnt tell, im on a computer now which makes a big post possible.

unvote

Spoiler: PEditx2
RedCoyote wrote:
Desp 49 wrote:That overexplanation is crazy scummy
Agree 100%. He also ignored my question despite the fact that I asked him to answer it twice. Venrob's is exactly like his : unsure and, as you aptly said, overexplanatory. ((1))

Top this off with the fact that Venrob didn't revote, and I'm now officially happy to be a part of the Venrob wagon. ((2))

---
Venrob 56 wrote:Hadnt, and still havent, read.
You didn't have the time to read one and a half pages of, essentially, a bunch of RVSish banter? :? ((3))
*snip*
((1))
Venrob wrote:
In post 19, RedCoyote wrote:*snip*
But didn't you already accomplish the latter when you voted TSB and immediately said that you weren't scum?
If this was the question being referred to, then the answer is... i guess so. Either way im not scum soz.....
*snip*
Answered. I did not see the question until i had time to fully reread, which i did at the time of the quoted post.

((2))Also, I didnt re-vote? That is scummy? trying to get people lynched without good reason is town? From what im seeing of this game, it is a combination of fuckfest and voting me. I can't get a good read on anyone because all anyone is doing is attacking me, no real difference between them. Except you, red, are pushing a question for information, and your post sizes are good.... Leaning town on you, town on IC obvs, and town on myself since im town. I have 3 town reads and no scum reads. Who do i vote? one of my town reads?

((3))No, i didnt. I had about 30 seconds on the phone so i typed a post while reading the fresh new posts right next to the quick reply box. New years was busy, and i honestly should have set my v/la one day longer. Today was back to school, and i just got home to do this post. I read at a point when a had a few minutes to read and post. You can see the difference in my post quality depending on amount of time i have.
I'm back!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:11 am

Post by RedCoyote »

UNVOTE: Venrob

That post felt pretty genuine, honestly. I hate that Venrob already claimed, but I am willing to unvote anyway.
Venrob 73 wrote:Also, I didnt re-vote? That is scummy? trying to get people lynched without good reason is town?
A vote is a very important tool not just for yourself but for the rest of the town. It needs to be used to help us analyze what you're thinking and why. I'm suspect of anyone that is reluctant to use their vote because everyone knows there is scum here somewhere. If you only have town reads, then you're not trying hard enough, frankly.

VOTE: anorway for . What prompted this? Also, if you really thought that the Venrob wagon was careless, why did you not vote someone that was on it?

Return to “Completed Open Games”