Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Jal »

Grats Snakes. Always on a tribe together heh.

Defender was the only other right identity guess I had. You could have won, but you weren't arguing for yourself or your strengths enough so I was left wondering how much is true or me arguing for you.

I can't believe some people may have thought Agatha was some ringleader? I was joking with Snakes earlier that was going to happen because of her personality. At merge we just went, "well, if people want to think that then okay."

Also, Surge/Blackberry just because you say you controlled the game, doesn't suddenly make it true :P
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Jal »

I had a love and hate relationship with you, Deathnote. You called CC a snob and it got my internet willies all riled up. I really wanted to work with you when I last messaged you though, but I had to win my duel. I think if CC got to the end he would have given everyone else a run for their money. Really depressed me CC was eliminated.

As I said before, great modding TBO!

P-edit Defender: I think your main issue is forming bonds with others beyond just talking to them lots. I preferred speaking to you over Ani and Xof this game, but our conversations didn't get very in-depth, and you wouldn't answer my questions at times. It made it difficult to tell where you really stood and what you were up to.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Jal »

Yes, especially if that's
all
you say. It's like, what am I supposed to do with this smiley face?

Return to “Social Game Archive”